OutCole'd
02-09-2006, 02:02 PM
Sweet......

TRIMM MANN
02-09-2006, 02:32 PM
This is going to be great :crossx:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-09-2006, 02:45 PM
This reminds me of Alfs old boy friend, aaahhh What was is name?

Reaper1
02-09-2006, 03:17 PM
This reminds me of Alfs old boy friend, aaahhh What was is name?
Fazoul. :p

CornWater
02-09-2006, 03:31 PM
Dad, I can't wait to see you after all these years :cry:
I'm looking for your mom.... :cry:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-09-2006, 04:55 PM
Wow!! what a memory!!! I think we now know who it was!!

BoatFloating
02-09-2006, 05:52 PM
This place just woke up....

WetWillie
02-09-2006, 08:29 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/IGS/IGS148/IS1085.jpg

mbrown2
02-09-2006, 08:36 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/IGS/IGS148/IS1085.jpg
LMAO...that's funny

alfonzo
02-09-2006, 09:49 PM
That is quite the memory you have there. :idea:

alfonzo
02-09-2006, 09:53 PM
http://www.fotosearch.com/comp/IGS/IGS148/IS1085.jpgjust a little mor lipstick.......................................... ................for my dipstick, and it will look just like him.

Reaper1
02-10-2006, 09:05 AM
That is quite the memory you have there. :idea:
It wasn't me but I remember Fazul had the pontoon boat with all the shorties. :cool:
And you were like, who the F is Fazul? :D

Blings son
02-10-2006, 12:29 PM
Dad,as the day gets closer to meeting you, I just can't beleave its really going to happen, My mom has talked about you often, and is very happy for this day, I can't beleave I have youger half sister. :)

tomcat
02-10-2006, 12:43 PM
Dad,as the day gets closer to meeting you, I just can't beleave its really going to happen, My mom has talked about you often, and is very happy for this day, I can't beleave I have youger half sister. :)
This has to be Bling's son. The spelling errors are identical! Like father, like son. :cry:

Blings son
02-10-2006, 12:52 PM
My mom raised me, put they say the apple does not fall far from the tree, I came to this thread, because my mom still talks with one of my dads old buddy's. :rollside:

BoatFloating
02-10-2006, 04:18 PM
This has to be Bling's son. The spelling errors are identical! Like father, like son. :cry:
LOL, I thought the same thing..... But a kid that age can get away with it..... :cool:

alfonzo
02-11-2006, 08:02 AM
LMFAO!!!!

alfonzo
02-11-2006, 08:05 AM
Hey Blings son, did you get your boat yet?

Blings son
02-14-2006, 06:41 AM
To all the friends of Mr Bling (My dad) Was a no show, after ten years of not seeing him, my mom said somethings never change. When I was born he said I was not his, after the blood test, we never heard that line again. After only two child support checks came in, that was that.So Birthday after birthday, x-mas after x-mas, I waited to see if he would ever show up. Wow his friends all say he's not like that and money for him is tight. Well dad there's more to come, because I'm cleaning out my closet. Maybe mom and I should send you money? :argue:

Bling Bling
02-14-2006, 07:38 AM
To all the friends of Mr Bling (My dad) Was a no show, after ten years of not seeing him, my mom said somethings never change. When I was born he said I was not his, after the blood test, we never heard that line again. After only two child support checks came in, that was that.So Birthday after birthday, x-mas after x-mas, I waited to see if he would ever show up. Wow his friends all say he's not like that and money for him is tight. Well dad there's more to come, because I'm cleaning out my closet. Maybe mom and I should send you money? :argue:
Just cause your short on cash for the purchase of your new boat, don't try and scam me out of money. Go get the money from one of the other 6 guys in that 8 way sex sesion your mom called out for that night. Unless your Moms got a new way of becoming pregnant from a load down her throat, I know it wasn't me. Wanna be Blings son, be proud of your Mom. That night, I've never seen a woman fill so many of her orphasis up at one time with so many things all at once. She's a trooper. I mean I've never seen a vagina so big. When she bent over and spread her lips, it look like she could suck up her own ass. :D

Reaper1
02-14-2006, 09:08 AM
Just cause your short on cash for the purchase of your new boat, don't try and scam me out of money. Go get the money from one of the other 6 guys in that 8 way sex sesion your mom called out for that night. Unless your Moms got a new way of becoming pregnant from a load down her throat, I know it wasn't me. Wanna be Blings son, be proud of your Mom. That night, I've never seen a woman fill so many of her orphasis up at one time with so many things all at once. She's a trooper. I mean I've never seen a vagina so big. When she bent over and spread her lips, it look like she could suck up her own ass. :D
LOL!!!

Blings son
02-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Wow, your all but hurt and thats all you could come up with, sad what the truth does to people. If you really feel this way about me and my mom maybe you should have gloved up that night DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

Dave C
02-14-2006, 02:32 PM
whoa... theres a Jerry Springer episode breakin out in dis mutha.....

alfonzo
02-14-2006, 08:55 PM
Wow, your all but hurt and thats all you could come up with, sad what the truth does to people. If you really feel this way about me and my mom maybe you should have gloved up that night DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
I'm gonna have to agree with Bling Bling on this one...glove or no glove I don't think its possible to get pregnant from a load down the throat.

Sandbar Mike
02-15-2006, 07:46 AM
funny shit!

Blings son
02-15-2006, 07:53 AM
Alfo, you would agree with my dad, seeing you never got pregnant from his load down your throat...............................DID YOU

MAINEVENT
02-15-2006, 08:09 AM
Holy shit that was classic LMAO

Dave C
02-15-2006, 09:46 AM
I can see it now on Springer....
"nut milkshakes and the hoes that take em...."
"whoas my baby's daddy......DNA sorts the whole mess out"

ELIMINAT THIS
02-15-2006, 10:12 AM
I can see it now on Springer....
"nut milkshakes and the hoes that take em...."
"whoas my baby's daddy......DNA sorts the whole mess out"
Im thinking someones DNA started this mess :) .

Blings son
02-16-2006, 07:36 AM
My mom was telling me back in the day when her and my dad (Bling) went to school the teacher in math or history used to call him hose baggggggg because he never was clean, if only his new friends could have seen that, Oh yea Mrs Bling back in the day was a good catch, mom said she was very out going and pretty to look at,how my dad (Mr bling) ever pulled that off with her still has people talking, my guess was, she pretty, but not to bright. :idea:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-16-2006, 08:30 AM
Pretty but not bright!! LOL!!!!!! She is going to kill you!!!!!

Reaper1
02-16-2006, 09:10 AM
My mom was telling me back in the day when her and my dad (Bling) went to school the teacher in math or history used to call him hose baggggggg because he never was clean, if only his new friends could have seen that, Oh yea Mrs Bling back in the day was a good catch, mom said she was very out going and pretty to look at,how my dad (Mr bling) ever pulled that off with her still has people talking, my guess was, she pretty, but not to bright. :idea:
I've heard stories of this hose bag before. I've also heard rumors of a Pink Dually and a sweet Mullet. :2purples:

Blings son
02-16-2006, 09:21 AM
My Dad (The Bling man) Had a mullet, your killing meeeeeeeeeeeee, mom never told me that, That's got to be bull sh-- LOL :rolleyes:

Blings son
02-17-2006, 02:30 PM
You can run, you can hide, but remember you and I both know about me and mom and the flake you have been for all these years. Love your son, Bling Jr.Talk to you soon, Be a man for once in your life, :mad:

Blings son
02-21-2006, 10:50 AM
Hey Dad (Mr Bling) You mite find this funny, guess where mom works, you got the IRS, Damm your sharppppppppppp, fun shi-------------.
Can you say TAXESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH NO :220v:

andy01
02-21-2006, 11:22 AM
Blings Son,
Do guys still roll your mom around on a bed with a bag of flower? Bling says your mom was the one in High School for him that was like a moped.
Your right about your dad and his friends, I have only meet (or in the Bling circle "meat") a few of them and most of them are out there, most can't drive thier boats unless they are over trimmed, his biatch....... what's his name can't even buy a drink at the yard house TWO times in a row, I don't know what the problem is with these guys but there is a wierd shit that goes on............ Look at his friend with the beat 36' Spectre, that should give you a good indication of what kind of person your dad is........ Or his short friend that runs around with pom poms on all the time screaming "worlds best" your dad is a real piece of shit come to think of it.... best of luck to ya.................... :rollside:
Andy

Blings son
02-23-2006, 07:00 AM
Thank's for the talk, after reading this, you start out by slamming my mom whom you do not know, then you try kissing my ass at the end, it's seems to me you and alfoz are alot alike, how does my Dad's (Mr bling) load taste when shot down the back of your throat???????????? Andy if you don't have any thing nice to say, stay the F--k out of my face before you get into some thing we know you can't handle, Okkkkkkkkk. Dad I was up near your house over the weekend, mom and I were hangin out, drove by your home cute, but saddddddddddd, I was told you rolled hard, it looked like you are having hard times, sorry to see that. My step mom (Mrs Bling) was in the yard, pretty lady, she could use a brush and some color. :argue:

Bling Bling
02-23-2006, 08:56 AM
Thank's for the talk, after reading this, you start out by slamming my mom whom you do not know, then you try kissing my ass at the end, it's seems to me you and alfoz are alot alike, how does my Dad's (Mr bling) load taste when shot down the back of your throat???????????? Andy if you don't have any thing nice to say, stay the F--k out of my face before you get into some thing we know you can't handle, Okkkkkkkkk. Dad I was up near your house over the weekend, mom and I were hangin out, drove by your home cute, but saddddddddddd, I was told you rolled hard, it looked like you are having hard times, sorry to see that. My step mom (Mrs Bling) was in the yard, pretty lady, she could use a brush and some color. :argue:
Wannabe: The only person kissisg your ass is one of your moms boyfriends after having his way with you. How old are you. Maybe it's time to break from mamas nipple and go do things on your own. You would figure as many guys your mom blows you'd just be in the way. Hard times, coming from someone that's 3 months behind on his Mercedes lease because mom aint selling enough of her grand canyon snatch to the construction guys at 5:00, sounds like hard times to me. I can only imagine how it looks pulling your leased 230 Mercedes into what you call home, the trailer park. What a joke. The only reason I could think of why you would make it to Santa Barbara is the foods running short in the trailer park dumpster. Stay out of SB. The trailers in the trailer parks here are worth more then your moms pump out pussy is ever gonna make. Take a little advice. You keep bringing Cadie into this, not only are we gonna have issues, but I'm gonna let everyone know what's wrong with your boat, and you'll never sell it. How stupid can you be, letting a certain person convence you that putting a super chiller inter cooler on your boat motor would add 20 MPH. Your an idiot. I also hear your choice in woman are the one's that seem to have problems keeping there legs closed behind your back. Just think if good old mom would of cover your ears and eyes in her numerous 6 ways. I guess it is true, the apple don't fall far from the tree. :D Grow some balls spinless, quit hidding behind your sig name.

OutCole'd
02-23-2006, 09:26 AM
Are we taking bets on who this is? 3DO, BF, ???

andy01
02-23-2006, 09:43 AM
Kissing your ass? I have no reason to kiss your gay ass and if it is anything like your moms I better wear a safty hat to get that close to that Mamoth......... No loads here, you have me mistaken for your mom. Man from the way you turned out it sure is a good thing Bling left you and your mom standing on the curb........... Oh I am sure pimpn ain't easy in a 230 but then again in a trailer park it must roll easy. Up yours Honkey Lips..........
Bling just give this kid the money he needs to pay the tags on the trailer......
Andy :rollside:

Blings son
02-23-2006, 09:44 AM
Dad;
Did I get under your skinnnnnnnnn, its 9 a.m. Dad, don't you work? with all this time on your hands, maybe some night school would help your spelling, like this word (Kissisg) Dad what the f--k is that. Why after all these years of not talking to me or paying child suport are you now going to be like this.......By the looks of things when seeing you from a far, your are eatting way to much, that's not good for your high blood or heart condition. The thing about my step mom Mrs Bling, Iam sorry.......That was not nice, my mom has her bad days too........And for our trailer, it may not be as nice as that thing you call a house, but the washer works and it has A.C. you no Air conditioning, well then again so does your nice motor home,what the fffffffff is with the house, hey dad...Love you

Dave C
02-23-2006, 09:55 AM
yup.. Jerry Springer... here you come.... :rollside:

Blings son
02-23-2006, 11:59 AM
Oh Andy, poor little andy, your day is coming and the fight wasn't even with you, Are you sure you want to go down this road :mad: :mad: , I would bet your mom and dad are just perfect, no bones in there closet, Little Andy you need to step back and look at your sad little lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Dave C
02-23-2006, 05:16 PM
dang, you guys got a stalker........ now I am beginning to "wonder"..... :idea:

Bling Bling
02-23-2006, 08:58 PM
He's just angry. Hell I'd be to. Just think if your mom went in to labor, and on the way from the trailer park to the clinic, they used the backside of a back hoe scoop to keep you shoved up in her. That poor bitch has a huge clam. :D :D

andy01
02-23-2006, 09:01 PM
Oh Andy, poor little andy, your day is coming and the fight wasn't even with you, Are you sure you want to go down this road :mad: :mad: , I would bet your mom and dad are just perfect, no bones in there closet, Little Andy you need to step back and look at your sad little lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
All jokes aside today would be the day to leave my family out of this..........

Blings son
02-24-2006, 06:32 AM
Poor little Andy;
Today is not a good day for your little family, please I am holding back the tears :cry: I told you, to stay out of this, BUT NO you had jump on Bling's band wagon, So Andy F-------------------- your family and you, have you stop to read the shit you have wrote about my mom and me, this is no joke. You should say your sorry and then stay the f--k off this site, okay. If no sorry today, then your family will be on my list, got it little buddy................................your call, bring it on. :crossx:

Blings son
02-24-2006, 06:49 AM
He's just angry. Hell I'd be to. Just think if your mom went in to labor, and on the way from the trailer park to the clinic, they used the backside of a back hoe scoop to keep you shoved up in her. That poor bitch has a huge clam. :D :D
Spelling looks much better today, Did my step sister help you with this, that a boy, good jobbbbbbbbbbbb. If my mom was so nasty why the hell did you have your face down there all the time, I did hear one time that mom had some kind of female problem, (time of month or something), but that didn't stop Mr Bling my dad from dropping to his knee's and taking care of mom. :yuk: Dad when you lay down at night you and I both know who were talking about, :idea: No not Mrs Bling dum ass, my mom, your XXXXXXXXXXX

Blings son
02-24-2006, 06:53 AM
No stalker here, just Blings son trying to see his dad. Thanks for the laugh :rollside:

andy01
02-24-2006, 08:01 AM
Poor little Andy;
Today is not a good day for your little family, please I am holding back the tears :cry: I told you, to stay out of this, BUT NO you had jump on Bling's band wagon, So Andy F-------------------- your family and you, have you stop to read the shit you have wrote about my mom and me, this is no joke. You should say your sorry and then stay the f--k off this site, okay. If no sorry today, then your family will be on my list, got it little buddy................................your call, bring it on. :crossx:
Ha ha your a jackass..........

unleashed
02-24-2006, 08:30 AM
Spelling looks much better today, Did my step sister help you with this, that a boy, good jobbbbbbbbbbbb. If my mom was so nasty why the hell did you have your face down there all the time, I did hear one time that mom had some kind of female problem, (time of month or something), but that didn't stop Mr Bling my dad from dropping to his knee's and taking care of mom. :yuk: Dad when you lay down at night you and I both know who were talking about, :idea: No not Mrs Bling dum ass, my mom, your XXXXXXXXXXX
Wow, This shiat is getting seriuos. If I was you Bling I'd pay this kid off or at least confront him in person and give him a hug!:mad:
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com)

Dave C
02-24-2006, 08:44 AM
I always knew Bling was a man's man.... busted a nut and cut..... then deny deny deny.....
I like it!..

Blings son
02-24-2006, 10:28 AM
Ha ha your a jackass..........
You know that old saying, play with fire and you will get burned.I found out a little something about your ma and pa. Is it TRUE that you were concieved analy and thats why your such a shit head? Andy we all have bones, but I think your friends need to know more about yours and your family's, pitures will follow.Is your dad a cowboy, yes we know what I am getting at............
P.S. All you had to due was step off, but nooooooooooooo,Ohhhhhhhhhhhh is that a tear I see in little Andy eye's, its not a good day to talk about your family, you little f------------ing JACKASS...
Take care Andy, TALK TOO YOU SOON................... :220v: :mad: :crossx:

JB in so cal
02-24-2006, 11:06 AM
FEB SWEEPS: OPRAH IN GRAPHIC SEX TALK
Fri Feb 24 2006 09:30:16 ET
Hold on to your condoms!
Oprah interviewed a woman on Thursday who had engaged in sex with more than 90 men during her life and who was keeping an ongoing list and a video diary about these encounters!
Not to be confused with Howard Stern, Oprah asked: "So you've had men ejaculate in your face?"MORE :220v: :220v: :220v:
The February Sweeps sex special from the nation's top talkshow host, titled "Guests discuss their sex addictions," raised eyebrows with industry watchers.
"You've had, you know, men ejaculating in your face who you don't even know who they are," asked daytime Winfrey.
WINFREY: OK. So tell me, what's going on when you're actually having the sex?...Coming up, Jennifer just admitted that she's had sex with almost 90 men.

Kilrtoy
02-24-2006, 05:18 PM
Is it TRUE that you were concieved analy and thats why your such a shit head? :
That is a great line......

andy01
02-24-2006, 10:32 PM
You know that old saying, play with fire and you will get burned.I found out a little something about your ma and pa. Is it TRUE that you were concieved analy and thats why your such a shit head? Andy we all have bones, but I think your friends need to know more about yours and your family's, pitures will follow.Is your dad a cowboy, yes we know what I am getting at............
P.S. All you had to due was step off, but nooooooooooooo,Ohhhhhhhhhhhh is that a tear I see in little Andy eye's, its not a good day to talk about your family, you little f------------ing JACKASS...
Take care Andy, TALK TOO YOU SOON................... :220v: :mad: :crossx:
No tears here, not over you that is forsure. This is the internet and a boat site, the funny thing is who ever you really are.
I don't really care what you say about my parents. If I can be half the man my dad is then I happy with that. Now go on with your worth wife of not having a dad......... nothing like being the bastard child. Now run along and find somebody to pay for that penis implant so you can start focking people like every does your mom......................
Andy

meaniam
02-25-2006, 08:02 AM
wow...
lmao

alfonzo
02-25-2006, 03:10 PM
"wheres your other hand?

alfonzo
02-25-2006, 03:16 PM
"between two pillows"

alfonzo
02-25-2006, 03:24 PM
"those Aren't Pillows!!"

alfonzo
02-25-2006, 03:28 PM
"How Bout' them Bears?????" :D :D :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-25-2006, 04:34 PM
Scotty, are you drinkin again!!???

alfonzo
02-25-2006, 04:50 PM
Nope, but I will be soon! :rollside: :D

FREIND OF AA AND TA
02-25-2006, 05:11 PM
You guys be carefull tonight!!! Tell the cheezes hi for us!!

Blings son
02-27-2006, 04:13 PM
No tears here, not over you that is forsure. This is the internet and a boat site, the funny thing is who ever you really are.
I don't really care what you say about my parents. If I can be half the man my dad is then I happy with that. Now go on with your worth wife of not having a dad......... nothing like being the bastard child. Now run along and find somebody to pay for that penis implant so you can start focking people like every does your mom......................
Andy
Sorry I was out for couple days, I was f---g your mom well your half the man of a dad watched........sick little f--ker, this is a boat site? :rollside: then andy you need to get a boat or some info on boats go play and stop talking to meeeeeeeeeee..........And the penis implant thing just send the info from your, kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Hey hows your wifeeeeeeeeeeeeee? :idea:

Blings son
02-27-2006, 04:14 PM
Hello Dad,
I still love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

PlyaPlya22
02-27-2006, 05:08 PM
Nope, but I will be soon! :rollside: :D
How soon???

HOT ROD HOOLIGAN
02-27-2006, 08:32 PM
Is This For Real?

Blings son
03-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Can your mommmy cum out and playyyyyyyyyyy, don't hide from me, you little bit--. You and I have unfinished buzzzzzzzz nesssssssssssssssssss. :220v:

Blings son
03-01-2006, 01:45 PM
You need friends with balls, whats up with (Andy)? Tell me his not another one those stuffed up your brown hole kinda of Frienddddddddddddsssssss.Oh yea don't forget Moms b-day next week, love you dad.......

Reaper1
03-01-2006, 02:00 PM
You need friends with balls, whats up with (Andy)? Tell me his not another one those stuffed up your brown hole kinda of Frienddddddddddddsssssss.Oh yea don't forget Moms b-day next week, love you dad.......
I've got something for your Mom on her B-day! :p

Bling Bling
03-01-2006, 08:31 PM
I've got something for your Mom on her B-day! :p
Oh belive me that bucket he calls a mom gets alot more things from guys other then her B-day. :D
Blings son: I thought I figured out who ya are, I was wrong. Shortly though, will all know. BTW, hi son.

Blings son
03-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Can't catch meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, But I saw you today............................ :rollside: Back away from the food tableeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Dave C
03-09-2006, 02:23 PM
wow thats some serious stalker action you got there..... :argue:

Blings son
03-10-2006, 06:44 AM
:mad: Knock, Knock, who's there, andy's mom butttt naked ,holding little andys hand, so he can learn about sexxx , Shes gooddddddddddddd. Andy I am still waiting for you to be a man :skull:

MAINEVENT
03-10-2006, 10:21 AM
This is some funny shiat right here...

FREIND OF AA AND TA
03-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Hey ---- this is getting boring!!

andy01
03-11-2006, 06:09 AM
You've got some pretty gay stuff here blings son............ I forgot all about your sorry ass. Hows mom? What she couldn't make any money so you had to be out for a couple days sucking d cks to make the rent? The funny thing is who you are and where you really live ................... see ya soon........................
Andy

unleashed
03-11-2006, 11:14 AM
You've got some pretty gay stuff here blings son............ I forgot all about your sorry ass. Hows mom? What she couldn't make any money so you had to be out for a couple days sucking d cks to make the rent? The funny thing is who you are and where you really live ................... see ya soon........................
Andy
Ok I'll bite....who is he and where does he live?? I think its time Bling finally met his son and set him straight, whadya think???
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

OutCole'd
03-11-2006, 11:24 AM
Ok I'll bite....who is he and where does he live?? I think its time Bling finally met his soon and set him straight, whadya think???
Deano
I'm thinking pay per view.

Bling Bling
03-11-2006, 08:26 PM
Ok I'll bite....who is he and where does he live?? I think its time Bling finally met his son and set him straight, whadya think???
Deano
I'd love to!!!!

shadow
03-11-2006, 08:41 PM
I'd love to!!!!
Well if he won't come forward i'd love to be a Bling son.I've never rode in a Nortech or whatever is next. :)

6 Dollar Boat
09-10-2006, 12:18 AM
:mad: Knock, Knock, who's there, andy's mom butttt naked ,holding little andys hand, so he can learn about sexxx , Shes gooddddddddddddd. Andy I am still waiting for you to be a man :skull:
Blings son, it was nice to meet you in the channel today... :) :) :)

Charley
09-11-2006, 11:26 PM
what a \/\/ l-l( )R3!!! :D