PDA

View Full Version : Race PrepÂ’d Jet Pump:

UBFJ #454
05-10-2007, 09:37 PM
This is the pump raced in the ‘Black Mamba' # 454 drag boat up until now. It has only been run in two (2) races since having been rebuilt: At those two races we were running E.T.'s in the high 7's. We are selling the pump minus droop and nozzle. A description of its components follows:
# Dominator Suction Piece w/ Oversized SS Wear Ring : Essentially new as it has only been used in two (2) races. Suction piece has been double drilled and its cleanout has been machined to accomodate a Nelson PopOff. Also has holes drilled & tapped for psi sensors @ the 10 & 2 positions approximately mid piece.
# Berkeley Bowl w/Stuffer: Bowl has been double drilled on both faces. Jack McClure, MPD, did the initial race prepping of the bowl followed by some additional work done by Dan Nelson, Jett Performance Marine, and myself.
# Legend MPD Prep’d SS B Cut Impeller - Before being run in the ‘Black Mamba' it was run in Jerry Hick’s ‘Hot Tub' drag boat.
# D.P.S. Inducer
# Aquamet Pump Shaft
This pump would be ideal for a Bracket Boat running up to something like 1,000 Hp or, a recreational boat with similar Hp. The reason for our selling this pump is we are planning to 'step on' our nitrous motor 'a bit' and for that reason we are in the process of installing a new pump more suited to the much larger Hp we're capable of generating.
Anyone interested can contact me via e-mail at jak@BlackBearRacing.com or call me at the shop here in Phoenix: (602) 234-1818.

MudPumper
05-11-2007, 07:30 AM
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$??????????????? ???????????????:d

smokinflatties
05-12-2007, 05:56 PM
hello:confused:

UBFJ #454
06-07-2007, 09:01 PM
$1,685 + Shipping.