PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever.........................

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Gotten drunk at work??? :D :D

79 HUSTLER
05-11-2007, 01:00 PM
Lots of times, but I'm self employed and the boss working out of my house :D :D

27 Awesome cat
Oh shit did I ever.. Not a good day either:D

barbigrl
:D I just had a liqued lunch and one of the girls has Patron in her desk!!!

djunkie
I thinks its a given with my job. :D :D

beaverretriever
05-11-2007, 01:01 PM
I was living in Manhattan Beach. I broke up with my girlfriend and to get her off my mind and stay away from her I took a job just for fun at night bussing tables at Patrick Malloys. The bartenders would always make me drinks.
One night I got so drunk from drinking while I was working, I went into the refrigerator and took a nap for a good 45 minutes. I could barely stand up and was struggling to make it through the night.:D

Ziggy
Being in the car biz that is and has been grounds for immediate termination......

sleekcraft80
Yes, when I was younger. The guys on the framing crew would get me feeling good so I wouldn't be scared to walk the trusses on a new house.

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:02 PM
I think I am going to be pretty tossed by 2:30!! I have NEVER drank at work before!!! lol.... It should be intersting if the clients call!! :eek:

Desert Rat
05-11-2007, 01:04 PM
Christmas parties and such but I don't think any of the pilots would get a warm and fuzzy if i were pulling pins and straping them into an ejection seat with one tied on!!:jawdrop:

Gman
05-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Once I got so wasted at the winery on Cinco De Mayo that I passed out on a pallet of wine and was woke up by the owner asking me if I was okay and if I needed a doctor!:D

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Once I got so wasted at the winery on Cinco De Mayo that I passed out on a pallet of wine and was woke up by the owner asking me if I was okay and if I needed a doctor!:D
Gary I am talking about when it is the middle of the day on a work week! A few of us girls just snuck in that back and took some shots..... I dont think I will be working for the rest of the day...

Devil's Advocate
05-11-2007, 01:09 PM
Not at work, but while on work time, yep.:D
Oh shit did I ever.. Not a good day either:D
Well shit we could have guessed that from your avatar. Your drunkeness is advertised.:D
I was living in Manhattan Beach. I broke up with my girlfriend and to get her off my mind and stay away from her I took a job just for fun at night bussing tables at Patrick Malloys. The bartenders would always make me drinks.
One night I got so drunk from drinking while I was working, I went into the refrigerator and took a nap for a good 45 minutes. I could barely stand up and was struggling to make it through the night.:D
LOL...that's having a cold one.:D
I have no recollection of doing some my best work :D
LMAO.:D

Devilman
I have no recollection of doing some my best work :D
LMAO :D :D :D
As far as an answer to the question posted, no, but my truck has a full cooler in the back & its parked about 4 feet away from my office door. Ice cold beer is sounding pretty good & this thread sure is motivational, LOL....

TahitiTiger
not I, but a co-worker got so smashed he barfed on another employee. Needless to say he was seriously made fun of the next day, then later released from the company.

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:11 PM
LMAO :D :D :D
As far as an answer to the question posted, no, but my truck has a full cooler in the back & its parked about 4 feet away from my office door. Ice cold beer is sounding pretty good & this thread sure is motivational, LOL....
Its Friday...go grab a beer...

Devil's Advocate
I never even got drunk working at Hooters when I probably could have. But that would suck if I got drunk, dropped my plate of hot wings and tore my pantyhose.:D

riverratrob
Gotten drunk at work??? :D :DYep and to to honor your first time ............crack......glug.....glug........aahhhh damn this is one cold mother :shift:

Gman
Melissa......I was working and it was at work in the middle of the day! Remember I USE TO BE A SALES MGR. AT A WINERY FOR 11 YEARS! DUH!:D

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:13 PM
Yep and to to honor your first time ............crack......glug.....glug........aahhhh damn this is one cold mother :shift:
You own your own business....it doesn't count!! lol.. :D

djunkie
05-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Gary I am talking about when it is the middle of the day on a work week! A few of us girls just snuck in that back and took some shots..... I dont think I will be working for the rest of the day...
Now that your drunk how about you post some pics of your boobs for all to enjoy?:devil: :devil:

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:14 PM
Melissa......I was working and it was at work in the middle of the day! Remember I USE TO BE A SALES MGR. AT A WINERY FOR 11 YEARS! DUH!:D
G-dawg...I know that! I thought....oh nevermind! :rolleyes: :D

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:15 PM
Now that your drunk how about you post some pics of your boobs for all to enjoy?:devil: :devil:
HAH..... yeah right! :devil: :)

Thorsinc
05-11-2007, 01:16 PM
Back in the day when I knew everything. I worked for a cable tv company. On the weekends when we go to houses to do an install about 90% of the time the home owner would offer you a beer(s), and of course you had to be polite. By the end of the day most of us totally lit -driving company vehicles, not one of the smartest thing I have done. So yes I have.

djunkie
HAH..... yeah right! :devil: :)
Come on, its not like we all haven't seen them before anyways. :D

riverratrob
You own your own business....it doesn't count!! lol.. :D
It does when I have to interact with customers ,ever try having a convo out the side of youre mouth so the can't smell it.

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:17 PM
Come on, its not like we all haven't seen them before anyways. :D
I am a goddam saint Dj! :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-11-2007, 01:17 PM
No, but when I worked in the grocery store, there were a couple of times when I went to work at 6am still drunk from the night before. It was pretty embarrassing to try to greet customers and have light conversations with people. I was pretty embarrassed.
I've also had the occassional beer at lunch. We would go to Rubio's for lunch when I was in the credential program and have a couple. Made the afternoon class go a whole lot faster :D

djunkie
05-11-2007, 01:18 PM
Now I know your drunk. :crossx: :crossx:

barbigrl
It does when I have to interact with customers ,ever try having a convo out the side of youre mouth so the can't smell it.
Actually no....but I am learning that right now.....

riverratrob
Actually no....but I am learning that right now.....LMAO:) :) :)

Devilman
05-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Its Friday...go grab a beer...
By the time you posted that, I had gone & got one. :devil: :D Hope your afternoon goes well. :rollside:
Nicely played...... :D

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Arriving at work drunk...left a party in south Pasadena at 11:50 to be at work in Alhambra at midnite. I shouldn't have even tried to drive, I could barely stand. All night at the 7-11, getting soberer, and more hung over, and sleep deprived. At 7am I probably looked like something the cat buried.
You really worked at 7-11? Why did you not just crack open a beer and hide it?

sleekcraft80
05-11-2007, 01:25 PM
Hell yeah, when I bought my dually everybody asked why a single guy with no kids would buy a 4 door. I told them "because my cooler won't fit in a super cab" :D
That's why I bought a Quad Cab. For the ice chest

Cole Trickle
05-11-2007, 01:26 PM
Grab all the girls in the office (including the bitchy receptionist) and head over to the scanner.
Scan some boobies and we can judge who has the nicest set!!!:D
Eventhough most of us have seen yours inclde them so the newbies can check out some bewbies!!!;):devil:
I will chip in $5.00 for the winner...:eek: :D

Devilman
05-11-2007, 01:28 PM
Hell yeah, when I bought my dually everybody asked why a single guy with no kids would buy a 4 door. I told them "because my cooler won't fit in a super cab" :D
Damn straight. Its so much safer than trying to reach through a sliding back window too. LMAO :D

Lavey29
05-11-2007, 01:29 PM
I think I am going to be pretty tossed by 2:30!! I have NEVER drank at work before!!! lol.... It should be intersting if the clients call!! :eek:
Hot chicks drunk at work,,,,Damn,,,I bet they are all horny now too looking to cheat on their significant others.....hey where do you work???

riverratrob
Grab all the girls in the office (including the bitchy receptionist) and head over to the scanner.
Eventhough most of us have seen yours inclde them so the newbies can check out some bewbies!!!;):devil:
I will chip in $5.00 for the winner...:eek: :D20.00 FROM ME:devil:

djunkie
Cheap ass mo fo. I'll go $10.00:D :D

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:30 PM
Hot chicks drunk at work,,,,Damn,,,I bet they are all horny now too looking to cheat on their significant others.....hey where do you work???
some of them are pretty hot

riverratrob
05-11-2007, 01:31 PM
some of them are pretty hotBOOBS OR GIRLS

Cole Trickle
05-11-2007, 01:31 PM
Cheap ass mo fo. I'll go $10.00:D :D
So says Mr live at home while making 100K a year while mooching off my parents when I am 30 Baller guy!!! :devil: :D

Cole Trickle
05-11-2007, 01:34 PM
I found another $1.30 in change in my desk that I will contribute to the cash prize!!!:D

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:34 PM
Ya know.....some people are just not fun! They like to ruin your buzz....all crabby and shit.
I am having some major river withdraws... Is it Memorial yet??

Lavey29
05-11-2007, 01:35 PM
There's gonna be some lesbo action there for sure,,,,be a team player and post some pics.....

riverratrob
05-11-2007, 01:35 PM
Ya know.....some people are just not fun! They like to ruin your buzz....all crabby and shit.
I am having some major river withdraws... Is it Memorial yet??4 more shot's and it will be a memorial day

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Dude.....they just went to the liquor store....omg.... I am drinking Sparks at my desk!!
I LOVE MY JOB!!!! lol...
They are all drunk!

racecar.hotshoe
05-11-2007, 01:39 PM
5 hole dollars dam you Baller's know how to live...........:D

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:41 PM
I am blatenly drinking at my desk with attorney's walking around...I dont think they realize I am drinking alcohol.

topless
05-11-2007, 01:42 PM
Dude.....they just went to the liquor store....omg.... I am drinking Sparks at my desk!!
I LOVE MY JOB!!!! lol...
They are all drunk!Must be, no one is answering the phone I see.

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:43 PM
Must be, no one is answering the phone I see.
Ohh did you call me??? Call again I will answer it!!

topless
05-11-2007, 01:45 PM
Ohh did you call me??? Call again I will answer it!!I just want to see if you're slurring your speech so I can post what it sounded like.

Cole Trickle
05-11-2007, 01:46 PM
5 hole dollars dam you Baller's know how to live...........:D
I wish....Tell you what if I had $5.00 for everytime I have seen Mel's boobies I could contribute much more!!lol:D

Aqua Boogie1
05-11-2007, 01:46 PM
Yes I have, more than once. But I can go in the office and sleep it off.:D

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 01:47 PM
I wish....Tell you what if I had $5.00 for everytime I have seen Mel's boobies I could contribute much more!!lol:D
Um....you are mistaken. CT!!!! :devil: :devil: I have seen your boobs plenty!

rivergoer
05-11-2007, 01:49 PM
hahaha yeeesss maam .....i did for a whole 10 month deployment!!!!! hahaha i remember coming to on the plane flight home frome the japan!!!!hahaha

Cole Trickle
05-11-2007, 01:53 PM
Um....you are mistaken. CT!!!! :devil: :devil: I have seen your boobs plenty!
I will show you mine if you show me yours!!!:D:devil: :devil: :devil:

Do F150's Float?
05-11-2007, 01:56 PM
Haven't ever been DRUNK at work yet... still a little messed up from the night before, sure.
I did, however, just drop my pants to cut a tag out of them. Good thing no one else was here :D

fstlayn
05-11-2007, 01:56 PM
When I was going through culinary school, they told us that by law you are allowed to consume up to 12 oz. of alcohol per shift. :) And if you get caught drunk on the job, tell your boss you have a "problem" and by law they cannot fire you - they are required to offer you "help". :idea:

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 02:06 PM
When I was going through culinary school, they told us that by law you are allowed to consume up to 12 oz. of alcohol per shift. :) And if you get caught drunk on the job, tell your boss you have a "problem" and by law they cannot fire you - they are required to offer you "help". :idea:
This is VERY true. They are required to provide you with some kind of help!! hahaa.. You can also tell them you are depressed (when you stop showing up) and again they have to offer "help"

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Haven't ever been DRUNK at work yet... still a little messed up from the night before, sure.
I did, however, just drop my pants to cut a tag out of them. Good thing no one else was here :D
Oh Nan....pulling her pants down at work!! lol....:D

Do F150's Float?
05-11-2007, 02:13 PM
Oh Nan....pulling her pants down at work!! lol....:D
Yeah i bought new pants... i guess they operate differently from other pants, as i didn't manage to zip them earlier... and they came with a big ass "remove before washing or wearing" tag in them, that i some how didn't notice until now... so i spent a few minutes trying to cut it out... and then trying to cut the rest of the tag out, i realized, i probably shouldn't be standing in my office with my pants around my knees and scissors in my hands. Ya know, Just in case... :eek: :D :D :D

djunkie
05-11-2007, 02:14 PM
PICS?????????????:D :D :D

Dave C
05-11-2007, 02:21 PM
no pics... this thread sucks...... :mad: :D ;)

bunny 166
05-11-2007, 02:33 PM
Nope, not me, never, LOL....:D
Have a good weekend Melissa!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_2495.JPG

YeLLowBoaT
05-11-2007, 02:41 PM
never have, Its not something I see myself doing in the future.
Its something that in most jobs you would be fired on the spot for... I work with some tools that could do ALOT of damage... I like my body parts too much to even think about do it.

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 02:43 PM
Nope, not me, never, LOL....:D
Have a good weekend Melissa!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_2495.JPG
Its Bunny!!! I sooooo miss you!!!

bunny 166
05-11-2007, 02:44 PM
Its Bunny!!! I sooooo miss you!!!
I miss you, too!! Hope all is well with you...;)

Do F150's Float?
05-11-2007, 02:45 PM
PICS?????????????:D :D :D
Ok, if you insist....
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a378/LuckyPenny71x/tag1.jpg
:D :D :D

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 02:45 PM
Yeah i bought new pants... i guess they operate differently from other pants, as i didn't manage to zip them earlier... and they came with a big ass "remove before washing or wearing" tag in them, that i some how didn't notice until now... so i spent a few minutes trying to cut it out... and then trying to cut the rest of the tag out, i realized, i probably shouldn't be standing in my office with my pants around my knees and scissors in my hands. Ya know, Just in case... :eek: :D :D :D
Ok...Nan.. try to keep your pants on at work dude!!
I just got done rolling around on the floor with some of the girls and one of the attorney's..... :D

topless
05-11-2007, 02:47 PM
I just got done rolling around on the floor with some of the girls and one of the attorney's..... :D
No wonder nobody is answering the phone, you guys are having an orgy.:eek: :eek:

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 02:49 PM
No wonder nobody is answering the phone, you guys are having an orgy.:eek: :eek:
You have not been calling T. We have been answering the phones!! lol...:eek: :D

barbigrl
05-11-2007, 02:50 PM
I like to use the word "dude" a lot for some reason when I have been drinking....I don't really understand why.

djunkie
05-11-2007, 02:52 PM
What exactly is your job over there? :idea: :idea: :D

Cole Trickle
05-11-2007, 03:01 PM
What exactly is your job over there? :idea: :idea: :D
I can not reccomend her for a raise until we see
PICS!!!!!:D :D :D

topless
05-11-2007, 03:05 PM
You have not been calling T. We have been answering the phones!! lol...:eek: :D
I think you gave me the wrong friggin number the other day.

Cole Trickle
05-11-2007, 03:08 PM
I think you gave me the wrong friggin number the other day.
...and thats when she was Sober!!!!!:mad: :eek: :jawdrop: ;)

YeLLowBoaT
05-11-2007, 03:21 PM
Pussy :D
any time you want to come over and make some saw dust while I pass you beers... I'll have the bandages ready. :D

Debbolas
05-11-2007, 03:28 PM
The school district frowns on drinking at work ?:confused: Go figure :D

ratso
05-11-2007, 03:29 PM
oops

Lavey29
05-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Hey Barbi,,,for those of us stuck sober at work, give us a little update,,,,how many drunk hot girls there now??? Are the clothes slowly coming off a few buttons at a time...a little "friendly" touching and carressing....give us the visual since there are no pics :devil:

John.
05-11-2007, 03:47 PM
my wife sells new homes and had a temp sales agent in last weekend working for her. she said he kept carrying his lunch cooler around with him everywhere. by the end of the day he was acting all wierd and slurring. She had him writing thank you cards for people coming in and he had them all messed up. well, he finally ran out to his car for a minute so she peeked in his lunch cooler and sure enough, he had drinken almost a fifth of vodka. so she sent him packing.