PDA

View Full Version : Paging Maximus

Biglue
02-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Sup dude? You're kinda quiet lately. Did your hubby Lucky restrict you talking to others or is your mouth just full? :crossx:

dmontzsta
02-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Sup dude? You're kinda quiet lately. Did your hubby Lucky restrict you talking to others or is your mouth just full? :crossx:
He has alot of laundry to catch up on.

Biglue
02-09-2006, 04:13 PM
He has alot of laundry to catch up on.
Laundry??? He's washing Luckys drawers now? :rolleyes: :crossx:

lilrick
02-11-2006, 04:24 AM
Laundry??? He's washing Luckys drawers now? :rolleyes: :crossx:
hehehe!

MAXIMUS
02-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Thats my amigos... smack a brutha when he's down! :) Bought a new house that is a complete pile of shit! Been working on it day & night. My youngest daughter is in the hospitol with some minor issues that they have yet to figure out. :rolleyes: Work is a little upside down at the moment & I started a diet with my wife & basically feel like shit! :mad: I need to go much out on some serious mexican food man!!!!!! :crossx: Other than that thing are top notch! :D

dmontzsta
02-11-2006, 10:19 AM
Thats my amigos... smack a brutha when he's down! :) Bought a new house that is a complete pile of shit! Been working on it day & night. My youngest daughter is in the hospitol with some minor issues that they have yet to figure out. :rolleyes: Work is a little upside down at the moment & I started a diet with my wife & basically feel like shit! :mad: I need to go much out on some serious mexican food man!!!!!! :crossx: Other than that thing are top notch! :D
Dang bro, sorry for ragging on you. I hope things look up soon.

Kim Hanson
02-11-2006, 11:00 AM
Sorry to hear about your daughter Maxi :cry: ........( . )( . )........Hope it is nothing bra........

pixilatedpussy
02-12-2006, 08:16 PM
I hope your daughter is ok. Have they said what is wrong??? Best wishes sweetie! :p

lucky
02-13-2006, 06:53 AM
Maxi-- Hope the kid's doing better - and I hope the wife is off your ass- sounds like you jump in with both feet ! I hope the house issues is resolved with the addition of a shop :)

MAXIMUS
02-13-2006, 07:20 AM
Maxi-- Hope the kid's doing better - and I hope the wife is off your ass- sounds like you jump in with both feet ! I hope the house issues is resolved with the addition of a shop :)
Yea the shop was the carrot for me! :D 1400' of loving space for my addictions... :) My daugter is home & appearantly feeling fine as she has managed to jack up everything in the house with in reach! Still nothing to be found. She may need some testing up at huntington memorial for her intestines... :rolleyes: ****ing diet is kicking the shit out of me! I think God wanted me to be fat! It is so much more fun! :crossx: I am having nightmares about chips salsa & cocktails... :cry: :cry: :cry: Now to all you fags.... Fu ck off!

lucky
02-13-2006, 07:49 AM
Yea the shop was the carrot for me! :D 1400' of loving space for my addictions... :) My daugter is home & appearantly feeling fine as she has managed to jack up everything in the house with in reach! Still nothing to be found. She may need some testing up at huntington memorial for her intestines... :rolleyes: ****ing diet is kicking the shit out of me! I think God wanted me to be fat! It is so much more fun! :crossx: I am having nightmares about chips salsa & cocktails... :cry: :cry: :cry: Now to all you fags.... Fu ck off!
dude I feel ya -- I have been hitting weight watchers since january 09 06 lost 17 lbs have another 33 to go -- getting to old , and i have been seeing alot of older guys getting diabeties - and shit -- So time to drop some poundage even thou i feel pretty dam healty -- !! My goal is 200 lbs

Biglue
02-13-2006, 09:35 AM
Sorry to hear about your lil girl Maxi. I'm sure she will be back to normal soon brother.
Congrats on the new crib. As far as the diet......lucky was complaining about too much cusion for the pushin. :crossx:

Rexone
02-13-2006, 09:46 AM
dude I feel ya -- I have been hitting weight watchers since january 09 06 lost 17 lbs have another 33 to go -- getting to old , and i have been seeing alot of older guys getting diabeties - and shit -- So time to drop some poundage even thou i feel pretty dam healty -- !! My goal is 200 lbs
My goal is to get down to 240 so I can go for the helo ride. Only 144 to go.
Oh wait my boat doesn't qualify anyway, too old and too cheap. Fock it where's the twinkies.

lucky
02-13-2006, 09:47 AM
Sorry to hear about your lil girl Maxi. I'm sure she will be back to normal soon brother.
Congrats on the new crib. As far as the diet......lucky was complaining about too much cusion for the pushin. :crossx:
that's a big negitive ! me and pixi, roland are Proud members of the r rumps lol

lucky
02-13-2006, 09:50 AM
My goal is to get down to 240 so I can go for the helo ride. Only 144 to go.
Oh wait my boat doesn't qualify anyway, too old and too cheap. Fock it where's the twinkies.
Mike -- keep it on the downlow as we are starting to sound like biatches lol --
( does this make my ass look fat?) :cool:
mike when ya hit your goal weight -- lets go sky diving ??? I'l buy

Biglue
02-13-2006, 09:53 AM
Mike -- keep it on the downlow as we are starting to sound like biatches lol --
( does this make my ass look fat?) :cool:
mike when ya hit your goal weight -- lets go sky diving ??? I'l buy
LMAO.

MAXIMUS
02-14-2006, 07:28 AM
2 weeks ago I was 295 & dieing... They tell me I should be around 200. I told them yea maybe when I have been dead & in a box for about a year... idiots. I just needed to loose about 5 pouds or so & do a couple of sit ups... :rolleyes: My dad is diabetic with high blood psi & about 350+. I don't need to follow in those footsteps.. My blood psi is pretty stout. Funny thing is that alcohol dosen't seem to help? :notam:

lucky
02-14-2006, 07:33 AM
Funny thing is that alcohol dosen't seem to help? :notam:
bullsheet I know many itialian men , drink wine daily they are always happy up till the day they die :) lol seriously -- a glass of wine a day is good for ya -- glad i have my special glass ---

Tom Brown
02-14-2006, 07:33 AM
My blood psi is pretty stout.
How is your bowl pressure?

Tom Brown
02-14-2006, 07:37 AM
By the way, you have my best wishes for good health, Maxi.
In fact, all of you fags do.

MAXIMUS
02-14-2006, 07:40 AM
By the way, you have my best wishes for good health, Maxi.
In fact, all of you fags do.
Tom you know you have a special place in my heart! Its right next to that plugged artery & stuck valve...

MAXIMUS
02-14-2006, 07:43 AM
bullsheet I know many itialian men , drink wine daily they are always happy up till the day they die :) lol seriously -- a glass of wine a day is good for ya -- glad i have my special glass ---
Very true, Red wine is a great way to end the evening. Just not when you are looking for a shapely ass! :notam:

lucky
02-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Very true, Red wine is a great way to end the evening. Just not when you are looking for a shapely ass! :notam:
well , i don't know about that - when i'm drinkin I'm always looking for a shaply ass ( female for clarification purposes ) :rolleyes:

Biglue
02-14-2006, 02:47 PM
well , i don't know about that - when i'm drinkin I'm always looking for a shaply ass ( female for clarification purposes ) :rolleyes:
Maxi wearing a dress does not make it a famle shapely ass. :)

MAXIMUS
02-14-2006, 05:49 PM
LOL :)