PDA

View Full Version : High Water.

raff
05-12-2007, 07:05 AM
Does the water look to be up in the channel?
Sittig here at work and checking the Agave cam. it look to me that there is no beach in the channel. Think it's going to be like this next weekend or all summer long? It will make it hard for every one to park if so..

Cigalert
05-12-2007, 07:12 AM
It's actually a feeble attempt to remove the channel bums with rising water instead of good old fashioned fire hoses. Plus it will lessen the chances of any legal backlash if the bums are just swept away instead of physically removed.

Quest4Fun
05-12-2007, 07:13 AM
Does the water look to be up in the channel?
Sittig here at work and checking the Agave cam. it look to me that there is no beach in the channel. Think it's going to be like this next weekend or all summer long? It will make it hard for every one to park if so..
The water level is posted right now at 449 ft and will stay around 449.2 for the next week or so. That is higher than normal. We'll be going out tomorrow so it will be interesting to see if we can pull up in the channel with the new seawall.
Where do I find the Agave cam, haven't looked at it for a while and can't remember which website it is on.
:confused:

Mrs. 4-B
05-12-2007, 07:13 AM
We will go investigate in a little bit:D

raff
05-12-2007, 07:31 AM
We will go investigate in a little bit:D
Could you let us know after you investigate today?
Where do I find the Agave cam, haven't looked at it for a while and can't remember which website it is on.
:confused:
Here you go..
http://74.40.231.74/