PDA

View Full Version : Cool Story

HavasuSelect
05-12-2007, 08:18 AM
I heard a cool story today. 3 guys tried to carjack 1 guy. One hit him in the head with a pipe. Little did they know he was an off duty Deputy. Apparently that Deputy was also a sharp shooter in the military. The Deputy pulled his gun and killed the guy with a few shots to the chest and one to the head. They caught one of the other suspects. The third got away.

topless
05-12-2007, 08:21 AM
What's so cool about that?

HavasuSelect
05-12-2007, 08:27 AM
That the Deputy came out without a scratch and 2 of the 3 criminals are taken off the street.

Havasu_Dreamin
05-12-2007, 08:27 AM
Hmmmm, I don't know.....that some POS car theif got what was coming to him.....

acatitude
05-12-2007, 08:30 AM
hey 2 outa 3 aint bad:)

beerjet
05-12-2007, 08:30 AM
That off duty cop will probably find the third scum bag and kill him with a single round house kick to the head .

acatitude
05-12-2007, 08:33 AM
hello can you hear me now.. does that mean im on hold???:D great avatar beerjet.............:D

HavasuSelect
05-12-2007, 08:33 AM
That off duty cop will probably find the third scum bag and kill him with a single round house kick to the head .
LOL, I don't know about that........Unless he's Chuck Norris in disguise.

beerjet
05-12-2007, 08:37 AM
hello can you hear me now.. does that mean im on hold???:D great avatar beerjet.............:D
Thanks bro , I'm tryin. :D

beerjet
05-12-2007, 08:38 AM
LOL, I don't know about that........Unless he's Chuck Norris in disguise.
Chuck Norris doesn't use a disguise , your just dead before you realize it's him.

Just foreplay
05-12-2007, 08:42 AM
What's that old saying...oh yea, walk softly but carry a big STICK..

topless
05-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Well, a few shots to the chest and one to the head seems a little excessive to me but maybe we should ask Kilrtoy since he is the LEO expert. All I was asking was why was it a cool story to kill someone. He should have been apprehended and put in jail to do his shower time.....with no soap on a rope Now his family will probably sue and win.

Kokopelli
05-12-2007, 08:50 AM
Training. Failure drill is two to the body, one to the head. This after he was hit in the head with a pipe. That's deadly force used on the LEO. He returned with deadly force to save his life. That's not excessive.

Parker Dreamin
05-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Training. Failure drill is two to the body, one to the head. This after he was hit in the head with a pipe. That's deadly force used on the LEO. He returned with deadly force to save his life. That's not excessive.
I agree bro.

HCS
05-12-2007, 08:56 AM
That bitch needs to watch where she sits. :D

H20Advantage
05-12-2007, 09:06 AM
totally justifiable..:idea:

Schiada76
05-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Well, a few shots to the chest and one to the head seems a little excessive to me but maybe we should ask Kilrtoy since he is the LEO expert. All I was asking was why was it a cool story to kill someone. He should have been apprehended and put in jail to do his shower time.....with no soap on a rope Now his family will probably sue and win.
No, all carjackers should be shot dead.
:mad:

Dan Lorenze
05-12-2007, 09:57 AM
No, all carjackers should be shot dead.
:mad:
Exactly... :)

QuickJet
05-12-2007, 11:54 AM
That's an awseome story. Glad justice was served quickly rather than going through court proceedings and costing the taxpayers litteraly millions.
And Topless; No humans were harmed. The animals that were killed were nothing more than a cancer to our society. They will not be missed.

KeepsTheBeerAfloat
05-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Chuck Norris doesn't use a disguise , your just dead before you realize it's him.
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.
If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.
Chuck Norris sold his soul to the devil for his rugged good looks and unparalleled martial arts ability. Shortly after the transaction was finalized,
Chuck roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took his soul back. The devil, who appreciates irony, couldn't stay mad and admitted he should have seen it coming. They now play poker every second Wednesday of the month.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris built a time machine and went back in time to stop the JFK assassination. As Oswald shot, Chuck Norris met all three bullets with his beard, deflecting them. JFK's head exploded out of sheer amazement.
Chuck Norris has already been to Mars; that's why there are no signs of life there.
They once made a Chuck Norris toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.
A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

Kachina26
05-12-2007, 01:28 PM
Now his family will probably sue and win.
As a tax payer, I would have to say that's money well spent.

SurfOnH20
05-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Excessive force ??? Shit someone is a retard here...Well if it happens to you roll over and let em kill you because its obvious your life means nothing to you..Why I think this is a cool story is because some inicent person wasn't killed for a change. If you don't think being hit by a metal pipe on the head wont kill you then you lack good ol common sense.

MR HARLEY
05-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Did you get hit over the head with a pipe as a young child? :confused:

cdog
05-12-2007, 03:27 PM
Better for those ass wipes to be 6 ft. under than rotting in jail at our expense or out on bail looking to jack one of us. :D Terrific story!
2 to the body 1 to the head.:)

photo chick
05-12-2007, 03:38 PM
The ONLY bad thing about this story is that now that off duty cop is going to be put through hell! He should be given an award but unfortunately he will be subject to a major lawsuit....... Too bad this doesn't happen more often and too bad lawsuits aren't banned against someone trying to defend their own stuff! Oh it's legal in Texas though......:D Which is why I drive with a Ruger.............

BoatPI
05-12-2007, 05:13 PM
two to the center body, one head shot and reaccess your threat.

MudPumper
05-12-2007, 06:42 PM
The ONLY bad thing about this story is that now that off duty cop is going to be put through hell! He should be given an award but unfortunately he will be subject to a major lawsuit....... Too bad this doesn't happen more often and too bad lawsuits aren't banned against someone trying to defend their own stuff! Oh it's legal in Texas though......:D Which is why I drive with a Ruger.............
As long as it was a clean shoot, the officer doesn't have shit to worry about.

Schiada76
05-12-2007, 06:45 PM
It aint finished until he finds his "mama" and gives her the same treatment for not aborting his ghetto ass when she had the chance!:eek: :eek: :D :devil:

little rowe boat
05-12-2007, 07:49 PM
A Criminal is dead. Thats pretty cool. No trial and no taxpayer dollars to keep the low life incarcerated.

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Exactly... :)
I agree, however I have a friend who's son was trying to protect his mom and special needs brother from an intruder in their home and he got his gun but fired an empty chamber and the guy split out of the house. The cops did catch him, but told the 25 yr old that unless he actually saw a weapon on the guy....he would have gone down for murder one if the gun had fired and killed him! Even though the guy reach for his belt, just before that.
When the cops found the guy he was without a weapon on him.
So now what, we need to be physically assaulted or wait to actually see the gun, before we can protect ourselves in our own home?
BTW way Dan, Nice boat.:D

little rowe boat
05-12-2007, 07:53 PM
I agree, however I have a friend who's son was trying to protect his mom and special needs brother from an intruder in their home and he got his gun but fired an empty chamber and the guy split out of the house. The cops did catch him, but told the 25 yr old that unless he actually saw a weapon on the guy....he would have gone down for murder one if the gun had fired and killed him! Even though the guy reach for his belt, just before that.
So now what, we need to be physically assaulted or wait to actually see the gun, before we can protect ourselves in our own home?
I'm still shooting. I would rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6.

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 07:59 PM
I like your thinking!

YeLLowBoaT
05-12-2007, 08:08 PM
If you have some one under gun point, and they reached for thier belt... thats drop the hammer no question.
If some one were to break in to my house, I'm going to wait in the hallway armed and on the line with 911( it does a 180 turn) if you come down the hallway, your dead( I'm going to let you know it, and make sure the 911 operator hears it too). Take every thing from the front rooms its insured, the only thing down the hallway is me and my family...

SurfOnH20
05-12-2007, 08:20 PM
Given the situation rv8 may or may not be correct. Regardless if the intruder had a gun or not its all about a person's state of mind. If the person was in fear for their life and shot the intruder its a good shoot regardless what the intruder was actually holding or not holding. Now if the intruder was running out the front door and down the driveway and you shot him/her that could possibly be a problem. It's all about what you tell the cops when they show up at your door.

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 09:23 PM
RV8, repeat after me,
"I FEARED FOR MY LIFE" !
500 times.
Also, emergency equiptment to be kept by the side of your bed along with your trusty gun should include an old claw hammer, a pointy screwdriver, and old hunting knife.
Also tape your attorney's night phone number to the bottom of your phone and keep your mouth shut before he (she) gets there.
Anyone entering your home without your consent has just passed 'ownership' of their ass to you but you do have to cover your own just to protect you from "the good guys" ! lol
Rio
ps...if ya want to add some 'realizm', ya might just wet your pants also.lol:D
Wet my pants?! :eek: My son just graduated from the academy and is now LAPD (scared mommy!) He wants me to get a gun to protect myself (cuz a few weeks back someone shut off all my power at night), but after the story of my friend's son's ordeal....not sure I want one....besides they do scare me a bit. He says having a shot gun would be enough to scare someone off just by the pump sound alone. Not sure I want a shotgun either. Soooooo,
peeing my pants would work?!;)
What do you do for a living? just curious

YeLLowBoaT
05-12-2007, 09:30 PM
Wet my pants?! :eek: My son just graduated from the academy and is now LAPD (scared mommy!) He wants me to get a gun to protect myself (cuz a few weeks back someone shut off all my power at night), but after the story of my friend's son's ordeal....not sure I want one....besides they do scare me a bit. He says having a shot gun would be enough to scare someone off just by the pump sound alone. Not sure I want a shotgun either. Soooooo,
peeing my pants would work?!;)
What do you do for a living? just curious
Thats true, but a shot gun is not always the best choice. Best thing you can do is get some training... your more of a danger to yourself and others with out training then you are unarmed...

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 09:33 PM
About 6 weeks ago I was chased at the River by some tweeker looking punks because they thought my brights were on them. They had an old small wagon type car and I'm in my truck behind them (with a small lift) and the road rage began. On a 2 lane road, they hit their brakes and I got around them. I was chased a short bit and long story short I got away from them. one of the guys in our group suggested I carry a cup full of pennies in my truck in case that ever happens again.......He said throw the pennies out the window and it will spray the car and back them off enough to lose them! I would probably never do that, but hey kinda a interesting idea, eh?!

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Thats true, but a shot gun is not always the best choice. Best thing you can do is get some training... your more of a danger to yourself and others with out training then you are unarmed...
DCB, eh?;)

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 09:41 PM
I was raised by a cop and now my son is one. One says no gun and the other says yes.
I had heard that if you point a gun at someone and are not prepared to kill....then you should have one, cuz it puts you in harms way.
Agree?......Disagree?

YeLLowBoaT
05-12-2007, 10:13 PM
If your not ready to pull the trigger, you should not have gun for self defence.
Guns are made to destory( aminals, paper, clay birds, people...) thats what they do.
Training is a must when it comes to self defence... lots, and lots of myths out there about personal defence. Alot of them will get you killed.
If you do choose to arm yourself, you really need to take a class or 2 or 10.
I do beleave that every one should take a selfdefence class, even if you don't choose to arm yourself, you will still learn something that might save your life.

MudPumper
05-12-2007, 10:25 PM
If your not ready to pull the trigger, you should not have gun for self defence.
Guns are made to destory( aminals, paper, clay birds, people...) thats what they do.
Training is a must when it comes to self defence... lots, and lots of myths out there about personal defence. Alot of them will get you killed.
If you do choose to arm yourself, you really need to take a class or 2 or 10.
I do beleave that every one should take a selfdefence class, even if you don't choose to arm yourself, you will still learn something that might save your life.
It's defense with an "S".:D

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 10:29 PM
It's defense with an "S".:D
....with an "s"??:confused:

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 10:31 PM
never mind.....got it now:D

MudPumper
05-12-2007, 10:33 PM
never mind.....got it now:D
It's ok, I know you desert folk are a bit slow. :D

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 10:37 PM
It's ok, I know you desert folk are a bit slow. :D
SLOW??!!! I got You beat to the River by 30 minutes....without traffic!!! Yeah, Now who's slow? ;) :D

MudPumper
05-12-2007, 10:39 PM
SLOW??!!! I got You beat to the River by 30 minutes....without traffic!!! Yeah, Now who's slow? ;) :D
No you don't.....I'm in Palmpton now but still claiming SCV...LOL:D

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 10:48 PM
No you don't.....I'm in Palmpton now but still claiming SCV...LOL:D
Ahhh, I see.....your in denial about where you live!
Sounds like you in the wrong neighborhood....Palmpton, eh?
Ok, mileage wise....we are even. Do you go 14fwy to hwy58 or hwy138 to 15fwy?:idea:

MudPumper
05-12-2007, 10:52 PM
Ahhh, I see.....your in denial about where you live!
Sounds like you in the wrong neighborhood....Palmpton, eh?
Ok, mileage wise....we are even. Do you go 14fwy to hwy58 or hwy138 to 15fwy?:idea:
Don't get me wrong, I'm in a nice neighborhood on the west side but it is what it is. I take 58, its a much better and safer drive than 138.

rvr_d8
05-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm in a nice neighborhood on the west side but it is what it is. I take 58, its a much better and safer drive than 138.
I'm west side as well (bordering Quartz Hill).....it is what you make it to be!
I take 58 there and 138 home for a mix and to get away from the semi trucks.
Nice to meet you neighbor, I'm Melody
Night night:sleeping: