PDA

View Full Version : CAMP (HUD) CFW UPDATE !

sanger mike
06-12-2003, 11:16 PM
well the wife and I just got back from HUDS bbq out at CFW. all I can say is DROP WHAT YOUR DOING AND GET YOUR ASS TO CFW. its only thursday night and I've never seen so many blown alcohol hydros and flats at the lake in my life. we had a chance to meet everybody from the borads,billy b,acceptance,ss-mike,morg,t-bag,sangster,bbts. were going to try to get up early and run over there to see T-bag and tony scarleta go at it, but i dont think t-bag is going to wake up in time to race :p he had a few more camps to visit,and that big gulp mug holds alot of beer. sorry i didnt get any pics. i took out the camera and the f#$*ing memory card was full :mad: . HUDS kung fu mushrooms are so good I forgot to cook my own food tonight :cool:

HCS
06-13-2003, 05:03 AM
On my way tonight! :cool:

Kindsvater Flat
06-13-2003, 05:22 AM
Dude the pick up is warming up now. Departure times is in 40 minutes. Arrival should be around 9am. See ya there!!!!

Mrs Big Boy Toys
06-15-2003, 08:41 PM
Sanger Mike were you the one holding the lap top on Saturday when MRBBT and I were talking to Acceptance?

sanger mike
06-16-2003, 10:44 PM
Mrs Big Boy Toys:
Sanger Mike were you the one holding the lap top on Saturday when MRBBT and I were talking to Acceptance? Nope. You bought your lifeline jacket from us at the swap meet.And we were hanging out at Hud's Camp.