PDA

View Full Version : Free, one Unique looking dog

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 08:56 AM
Sorry but I have to give him up!!
He just creeps me out.......I feel like he is Always watching Me!!

Baja Big Dog
05-13-2007, 09:02 AM
Dam...too bad it aint a girl...Id love to take it to some parties when the bro's get a little shit faced.........well you cant imagine the value of the pictures you could take !!!!:D
Kinda look like DSL"S:eek:

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Dam...too bad it aint a girl...Id love to take it to some parties when the bro's get a little shit faced.........well you cant imagine the value of the pictures you could take !!!!:D
Kinda look like DSL"S:eek:
Exploit my puppy?!:eek:
Hmmm....do you think the sh*t faced Bro's would know if it was male or female at that point? Now imagine those pictures!!;)

Just foreplay
05-13-2007, 09:14 AM
Hmmm....do you think the sh*t faced Bro's would know if it was male or female at that point? Now imagine those pictures!!;)
That's not right..:D :D :D
Man I got to go to some of the parties you go too.

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 09:25 AM
That's not right..:D :D :D
Man I got to go to some of the parties you go too.
Sorry, but I'm not sure where Roseville is....I'm guessing way up northern Cali way? but.............
Come on down to Willow Valley, AZ!!!
We do have fun.....just don't be the first one to go to sleep!!:sleeping: :sqeyes: :eek: :idea:

Baja Big Dog
05-13-2007, 09:43 AM
DAM...I might take it now...didn't even think about that
Reminds me of the story of a trip to San Felipe, hanging around the local bars late one night, see a group of guys and one of there friends is mackin a chick hard, this guy could tell you how many fillings this chick had........problem is it was a dude......we told his bro's, hey that a dude.....never heard a bunch of guys laugh so hard and leave the guy there with the dude..(chick).
The next day at breakfast we saw the group and the guy kisser...he never looked above his shoes!!! One guy brings him over and makes us confirm it was a guy, he was very dis-appointed with our response!!!!!
He wanted to know how we knew? Told him were in San Felipe every two weeks with customer, and we had a few other stories he didn't want to hear!!!!:eek:

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 09:57 AM
DAM...I might take it now...didn't even think about that
Reminds me of the story of a trip to San Felipe, hanging around the local bars late one night, see a group of guys and one of there friends is mackin a chick hard, this guy could tell you how many fillings this chick had........problem is it was a dude......we told his bro's, hey that a dude.....never heard a bunch of guys laugh so hard and leave the guy there with the dude..(chick).
The next day at breakfast we saw the group and the guy kisser...he never looked above his shoes!!! One guy brings him over and makes us confirm it was a guy, he was very dis-appointed with our response!!!!!
He wanted to know how we knew? Told him were in San Felipe every two weeks with customer, and we had a few other stories he didn't want to hear!!!!:eek:
OMG!!!! That is soooo funny in a very disgusting way! How do you Not Know the difference?! :rolleyes: Yuck!!!!:eek:

hot4daRVR
05-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Sorry but I have to give him up!!
He just creeps me out.......I feel like he is Always watching Me!!
I think I dated his brother........Just before I went into AA

Baja Big Dog
05-13-2007, 11:27 AM
Ah crap....thats my baby picture...where did you get it???? I picked a bad time to quit drinking:D

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 11:54 AM
Ah crap....thats my baby picture...where did you get it???? I picked a bad time to quit drinking:D
OMG! You gave my puppy a home! Does that make us in laws or something?

Baja Big Dog
05-13-2007, 11:59 AM
OMG! You gave my puppy a home! Does that make us in laws or something?
I guess so, cant wait for thanksgiving dinner at the table.....better bring a camera!!:eek:

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 12:07 PM
I guess so, cant wait for thanksgiving dinner at the table.....better bring a camera!!:eek:
Thankgiving? We'll be at the River ....we will have your bowl full and waiting for ya on the porch ;)

Baja Big Dog
05-13-2007, 01:09 PM
Thankgiving? We'll be at the River ....we will have your bowl full and waiting for ya on the porch ;)
Oh yea..leave the "big lip, homely" looking dog at home while you go have some fun....ya know ILL fetch the stick if you throw in the water....;)
COME ON ...DONT LEAVE ME HOME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE:eek:
I promise I wont hump aunt Mary's leg this year!!!

rvr_d8
05-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Oh your gonna have to do better than that!!
Here's the list of demands:
No humping Aunt Mary's leg (or were you just trying to tackle her to keep
her out of the kitchen?!)
Begging for table scraps
licking your jewels
(although that could be just to get the taste of Aunt Mary's
cranberry sauce out of your mouth!!)
drinking out of the toilet
Stop sniffing crotchs
laying down next to all of us and ripping 'em (oh....that wasn't you?!)
Whadda say?

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 07:40 AM
Yeah!!! 100th post Newbie No More!
So what.....the demands to much for ya.....Knew ya couldn't handle it!!:rolleyes:
But Thanks for taking my Creepy Ugly dog and making him your own! :D

Baja Big Dog
05-14-2007, 08:03 AM
Oh your gonna have to do better than that!!
Here's the list of demands:
No humping Aunt Mary's leg (or were you just trying to tackle her to keep
her out of the kitchen?!)
Begging for table scraps
licking your jewels
(although that could be just to get the taste of Aunt Mary's
cranberry sauce out of your mouth!!)
drinking out of the toilet
Stop sniffing crotchs
laying down next to all of us and ripping 'em (oh....that wasn't you?!)
Whadda say?
Im sure if you surveyed the fourm they will agree with me that the demands you listed ar complete and total...
BULLSHITT

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 08:07 AM
Im sure if you surveyed the fourm they will agree with me that the demands you listed ar complete and total...
BULLSHITT
Not sure I understood that......but ok:idea:

Just foreplay
05-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Sorry, but I'm not sure where Roseville is....I'm guessing way up northern Cali way? but.............
Come on down to Willow Valley, AZ!!!
We do have fun.....just don't be the first one to go to sleep!!:sleeping: :sqeyes: :eek: :idea:
Now that's some funny chit...Yea Roseville is in Northern Cal, 15 min n. of sacramento..by Folsom lake if it matters or U care..
Thanks for the heads up on going to sleep first..:D I'll make sure I am one of the last one..ah..ah...sleep on my back and maybe bring my gun..:D :D :D

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 08:26 AM
Now that's some funny chit...Yea Roseville is in Northern Cal, 15 min n. of sacramento..by Folsom lake if it matters or U care..
Thanks for the heads up on going to sleep first..:D I'll make sure I am one of the last one..ah..ah...sleep on my back and maybe bring my gun..:D :D :D
I CARE AND IT DOES MATTER...
Glad I could start your Monday with a smile.....Have a great one!

Just foreplay
05-14-2007, 09:30 AM
Thanks RVR D8
Any monday morning pick up is good..