PDA

View Full Version : Which hot tubs are good?

clownpuncher
05-13-2007, 06:02 PM
Looking to get one for the deck at the river.

duner21
05-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Find a hot springs dealer. I saw one in havasu somewhere. They make very nice hot tubs. I have had one for 3 years now no probs at all.

Ziggy
05-13-2007, 06:04 PM
Looking to get one for the deck at the river.
Seriously Roland...try this (http://www.whatsthebesthottub.com) website and ask a bunch of questions...that what we did before choosing one.
Just go into the forums and get your info. We ended up with a Caldera

OSidePat
05-13-2007, 06:05 PM
Cosco.com

cc322
05-13-2007, 06:07 PM
We have a Jacuzzi Premium, and we love it. Look for one that is ISO 900 rated. Hot Springs Jacuzzi and Sundance all are top quality tubs, again with most things you get what you pay for. Good luck

OSidePat
I mean Costco.com

clownpuncher
Seriously Roland...try this (http://www.whatsthebesthottub.com) website and ask a bunch of questions...that what we did before choosing one.
Just go into the forums and get your info. We ended up with a Caldera
Geez, a website called "whatsthebesthottub.com" Who'd a thunk?
Thanks Ziggy

cc322
05-13-2007, 06:08 PM
Cosco.com
No way

clownpuncher
05-13-2007, 06:09 PM
We have a Jacuzzi Premium, and we love it. Look for one that is ISO 9000 rated. Hot Springs Jacuzzi and Sundance all are top quality tubs, again with most things you get what you pay for. Good luck
Sundance I've heard of.
I just want something basic, with LED's, water falls, and a stereo. Oh yeah, the little leg and feet jets too. :D

Ziggy
05-13-2007, 06:12 PM
Sundance I've heard of.
I just want something basic, with LED's, water falls, and a stereo. Oh yeah, the little leg and feet jets too. :D
Sundance was a close second to the Caldera, except when we went to go wet test it the temp was malfunctioning so that swayed us to the Caldera.
Via that website, the one thing that stood out for Caldera was good after sales service.

cc322
05-13-2007, 06:23 PM
Jacuzzi, Hot Springs, and Sundance all have lower end units, which still meet the same quality guidelines but not all the frills, but beware there is a differance in the jets compared to the higher end units btw the Caldera is also a very good spa, I believe they are also iso 900 rated.

76ANTHONY
05-13-2007, 06:24 PM
Sundance I've heard of.
pm redneck, he just got one a month or so ago and he loves his, dont remember the brand but its badazz....:D

Kokopelli
05-13-2007, 06:41 PM
I just want something basic, with LED's, water falls, and a stereo.
Baller :)

HocusPocus
05-13-2007, 06:44 PM
we have a Cal Spa that is over 20 years old and i have never had a problem with it.. it does pull more juice then the newer ones.

sleekcraft80
05-13-2007, 06:47 PM
One filled with "Hot Women"!!!!! That is the best Hot Tub

76ANTHONY
05-13-2007, 06:48 PM
i was gonna say that but you gots the market cornered:D :D

clownpuncher
05-13-2007, 06:48 PM
Que pasa Kokopelli?
Ya gotta make it to our pad this year. At least on your way to Parker, have a beer, BBQ.

Kokopelli
05-13-2007, 06:56 PM
Que pasa Kokopelli?
Ya gotta make it to our pad this year. At least on your way to Parker, have a beer, BBQ.
Hey CP, it's been awhile! We start the seatbelt program tomorrow for 3 weeks, so I'll be around on the motor. If I see your truck, I'll stop in to say hi.
We definitely have to get together this summer. Too bad that dam is in the way! LOL

HavaSkank
05-13-2007, 06:57 PM
I want a special order jacuzzi with jets in the seats only

clownpuncher
05-13-2007, 06:59 PM
Hey CP, it's been awhile! We start the seatbelt program tomorrow for 3 weeks, so I'll be around on the motor. If I see your truck, I'll stop in to say hi.
We definitely have to get together this summer. Too bad that dam is in the way! LOL
Seatbelt program? You gonna start handing out seatbelts to the underpriveledged? :D
Our place is on your way to Parker, no excuses focker:D

clownpuncher
05-13-2007, 07:01 PM
The one I want is gonna have a control module to isolate certain jets :D
I think I'm gonna go for the underwater camera option too;)
And guess what...............You're invited :D

Kokopelli
05-13-2007, 07:02 PM
i was gonna say that but you gots the market cornered:D :D
Yeah right. I wish you wouldn't have left DCH. I never see you anymore... you don't write, you don't call. :(

clownpuncher
05-13-2007, 07:03 PM
BTW Kokopelli....I ain't got the white truck anymore. For some moronic reason I bought an all black F250 Harley Edition. If you see it, I'm there

Kokopelli
05-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Seatbelt program? You gonna start handing out seatbelts to the underpriveledged?
Oh, we're gonna hand out something. It ain't seatbelts! :)

Kokopelli
05-13-2007, 07:05 PM
BTW Kokopelli....I ain't got the white truck anymore. For some moronic reason I bought an all black F250 Harley Edition. If you see it, I'm there
Black. In the desert. Good thinking there! LOL :)

HavaSkank
05-13-2007, 07:06 PM
The one I want is gonna have a control module to isolate certain jets :D
I think I'm gonna go for the underwater camera option too;)
And guess what...............You're invited :D
Sweeet! I'll bring a snorkle

sleekcraft80
05-13-2007, 07:06 PM
I saw a hot tub at the swapmeet in Havasu during the winter. It had 160 jets (most of them in the seat and lower back area) and it was a local company who made them. If the havasu swapmeet is still there ya might want to check it out

clownpuncher
05-13-2007, 07:07 PM
Black. In the desert. Good thinking there! LOL :)
I know, pretty good choice I made. ;)
I'm so dopey, I was told that if I missed one more question on my entrance exam to the fire academy I'd have to join the police academy instead:D

HavaSkank
05-13-2007, 07:09 PM
I have a white truck with white wall tires and I live in the snow. I lose the damn thing all the time

clownpuncher
05-13-2007, 07:12 PM
I have a white truck with white wall tires and I live in the snow. I lose the damn thing all the time
Funny. Seems you need one of them off-road flag thingies so you can find your truck. Or, just follow the puke stains in the snow:D

Kokopelli
05-13-2007, 07:13 PM
I know, pretty good choice I made. ;)
I'm so dopey, I was told that if I missed one more question on my entrance exam to the fire academy I'd have to join the police academy instead:D
Well. Firefighters need heros too. Too bad you went to the dark side.
BTW. Mike came out #2 in his EMT class and graduated yesterday. He's looking to work for AMR to get his EMT experience so he can go to paramedic school.

clownpuncher
05-13-2007, 07:17 PM
Well. Firefighters need heros too. Too bad you went to the dark side.
BTW. Mike came out #2 in his EMT class and graduated yesterday. He's looking to work for AMR to get his EMT experience so he can go to paramedic school.
Good deal. Hopefull he'll get on a busy van and get some good experience. Medic school is gonna be a little tougher than EMT, but, he should have no problem.

HavaSkank
05-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Funny. Seems you need one of them off-road flag thingies so you can find your truck. Or, just follow the puke stains in the snow:D
Speaking of puke stain, how's Ballsack?
(couldnt resist)

clownpuncher
05-13-2007, 07:31 PM
Speaking of puke stain, how's Ballsack?
(couldnt resist)
LOL. As far as I know he's doing well. Planning another river trip soon.

Havasu Sun
05-13-2007, 07:51 PM
damn I read this thread hoping someone would post a pic of a hotty in their hot tub! what a waist of time!

TCHB
05-13-2007, 08:02 PM
I would not buy one with all the extra stuff on it. Keep it simple
We had one for 20 years and it worked great. I do not think you can go wrong with any of them..
Costco or Sams club

4DAY4PLAY
05-13-2007, 08:14 PM
I bought one from costco like 3 years ago. It is a 7'x7', like 60 jets, 2 waterfalls and fiber optic lights, for like 3k. That price included delivery, set up (plugged into existing outlet or spa box) demo, and a 4 year "bumper to bumper" warranty. I shopped around for about 6 months and this was by far the best deal. I looked at many manufacturers, and yes some of them appear to be built very strong, and look nicer than others, like hotsprings and sundance, but i have had no problems with mine and it serves the same purpose. I wouldnt buy one with a built in stereo, speakers or TV....they use poor quality equipment, and probably wont last long due to the heat and moisture. Besides, the radio you'll get bad reception out of(no antenna) and who wants to get out to put another CD in??? Everything is going IPOD/MP3 anyways,so your better off plugging in a boom box, IPOD dock or using your home stereo with outside speakers like i do. Enjoy whatever it is you decide to buy!

bead
05-13-2007, 09:35 PM
hot springs & catalina spas

Just foreplay
05-13-2007, 09:39 PM
One filled with "Hot Women"!!!!! That is the best Hot Tub
Yea..what he said! :D :devil: :D

Throttle
05-13-2007, 09:41 PM
pm redneck, he just got one a month or so ago and he loves his, dont remember the brand but its badazz....:D
do the naked girls come with it or are those just the rules for who uses it?

76ANTHONY
05-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Yeah right. I wish you wouldn't have left DCH. I never see you anymore... you don't write, you don't call. :(
you gots my cell number, i never did see that baller kitchen you hooked up..and you guys have nothing better to do then hand out seatbelt tickets? sheeeesh looks like im gonna have ta get back into a life of crime:devil: :D :D

76ANTHONY
05-13-2007, 10:52 PM
do the naked girls come with it or are those just the rules for who uses it?
you know how kenny rolls, hes a pimp.....:D :D :eek: :D