PDA

View Full Version : June ***boat magazine

infotraker
05-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Anyone get it yet ? I may have a spread about my Sanger pickle fork renovation (Blue Streak). I'm in Alaska and not home till July. Let me know if it appears or maybe it may end up on the cutting room floor !

Lefty
05-14-2007, 08:38 PM
I got the new Hot Boat the other day. I just went through it and did not see the article you are speaking of maybe they will print it next month.

GofastRacer
05-14-2007, 08:43 PM
Yep same here didn't see it, maybe next issue???...

sixgunsam
05-14-2007, 09:55 PM
Jim, what are you doing in Alaska? No Fathers Day for you at CFW I see.

HaryCary333
05-15-2007, 05:16 AM
no sightings here(Fl):devil:

dossangers
05-15-2007, 07:22 AM
Hary cary your avitars the shit!

HaryCary333
05-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Hary cary your avitars the shit!
Thanks alot! The result of many sleepless nights:sleeping:

infotraker
05-15-2007, 09:06 PM
It will be in the July issue. I'll see it when I get home. Will miss CFW Fathers day ! Bear sighting while in Canada several days ago ! Grizzly bear in front of rv.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/grizzly_Hi_26_Wellssmall.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-15-2007, 10:32 PM
The June issue is pretty cool thanks to ***boat and Tom Timm (spect8foto.com) and Mark McGlaughlin photography.
They covered the Ming circles, Irvine lakes Costantino fund raiser, 5 pages of the Rushin Roulette boat, a couple of cool shiadas and they even mention the up and coming Irvine lake v-drive regatta.
The "its a date page" has the dates for the usual poker runs but also a complete race schedule including IHBA, NJBA, Inboard and outboard circle races and the usual offshore events.
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/HB_Mag_Pics_001.jpg
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/HB_Mag_Pics_004.jpg

dmontzsta
05-16-2007, 07:41 AM
It looks like it is getting good again. I need to renew my subscription! :)

Schiada Time
05-16-2007, 11:23 AM
I need to renew my sub too. ran out.
travis

DAVEY B
05-16-2007, 02:51 PM
It looks like it is getting good again. I need to renew my subscription! :)
Your right, looks like its getting good again!!!!
Way cool.:D :D :D

RUSHIN ROULETTE
05-16-2007, 03:33 PM
The June issue is pretty cool thanks to ***boat and Tom Timm (spect8foto.com) and Mark McGlaughlin photography.
They covered the Ming circles, Irvine lakes Costantino fund raiser, 5 pages of the Rushin Roulette boat, a couple of cool shiadas and they even mention the up and coming Irvine lake v-drive regatta.
The "its a date page" has the dates for the usual poker runs but also a complete race schedule including IHBA, NJBA, Inboard and outboard circle races and the usual offshore events.
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/HB_Mag_Pics_001.jpg
http://www.v-drivevideo.com/jerrysgallery/albums/userpics/HB_Mag_Pics_004.jpg
Hey I want to see more..I have not got my issue yet in the mail...:D

VD CRUISER
05-16-2007, 06:31 PM
Nice article on your deal RUSHIN ROULETTE , I love Red V-drive Cruisers .:D

steve d
05-16-2007, 06:41 PM
Bet it's for sale....................................

RUSHIN ROULETTE
05-17-2007, 12:07 PM
Thanks, had to go over to V-Power just to see the copy, haven't got mine in the mail yet. Still for sale too!!! Motor goes on the dyno next week.

SOCALDETAIL1
05-17-2007, 12:26 PM
Yea I want to see more. I have a write-up in there about detailing. Still have not seen it, but getting alot of calls? Mark

Kindsvater Flat
05-17-2007, 07:31 PM
Looks like ***boat even has a sense of humor.:D
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/HB_Mag_Pics_0071.jpg

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-17-2007, 07:59 PM
Looks like ***boat even has a sense of humor.:D
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/HB_Mag_Pics_0071.jpg
Santa strikes again!:D :D

ultra26shadow
05-17-2007, 08:09 PM
How Come I Always Get My Magazine Last Seems Everyone Get's Theirs Way Before Me??

RUSHIN ROULETTE
05-18-2007, 11:08 AM
How Come I Always Get My Magazine Last Seems Everyone Get's Theirs Way Before Me??
Still have not got mine yet either...:(

Mr. V-Driver
06-06-2007, 12:51 PM
That issue is Great!!! :) :) :)

Kindsvater Flat
06-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Its in the July issue.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/gallery/albums/userpics/info.jpg

rossdbos
06-06-2007, 04:20 PM
On behalf of SCSC and RPM RACING ENT. I can't thank both Tom and Mark enough for the outstanding article's and pictures that they contribute to Hot Boat Magazine. The coverage continues to grow as the does the great racing. I hope to see everyone at the 2007 Long Beach Sprint Nationals on August 11 & 12 at Marine Stadium. I know Tom and Mark will be there covering it. - FYI- 5 APBA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS- Super Stock, Pro Stock, K Racing Runabout, Crackerbox and Grand National plus 1 U.I.M. World Championship- Pro Stock! This event is going to be HUGE!
Don't forget to visit www.spect8foto.com for all the other great pic's of the events!
Look for more upcoming information as the details start becoming final.
Thanks again!
Ross Wallach, SCSC/RPM RACING ENT.

76Eliminator
06-06-2007, 04:32 PM
Anyone get it yet ? I may have a spread about my Sanger pickle fork renovation (Blue Streak). I'm in Alaska and not home till July. Let me know if it appears or maybe it may end up on the cutting room floor !
I read it last night. It looks great! I knew I recognized the boat from this board as soon as I saw the article. Very nice work on the restoration. :)
Chris

steve d
06-06-2007, 06:01 PM
On behalf of SCSC and RPM RACING ENT. I can't thank both Tom and Mark enough for the outstanding article's and pictures that they contribute to Hot Boat Magazine. The coverage continues to grow as the does the great racing. I hope to see everyone at the 2007 Long Beach Sprint Nationals on August 11 & 12 at Marine Stadium. I know Tom and Mark will be there covering it. - FYI- 5 APBA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS- Super Stock, Pro Stock, K Racing Runabout, Crackerbox and Grand National plus 1 U.I.M. World Championship- Pro Stock! This event is going to be HUGE!
Don't forget to visit www.spect8foto.com for all the other great pic's of the events!
Look for more upcoming information as the details start becoming final.
Thanks again!
Ross.............Any possible chance you can inform the town of Long Beach that the "Long Beach Sprint Nationals" are going to happen. Couldn't find a thing about it in the local newspaper last year until after the fact .......Steve

rossdbos
06-07-2007, 07:53 AM
Last year we had pre-coverage from the LB Press Telegram (2 weeks before the race). I tried to get a press release in the L.A. Times and O.C. Register however Shav Glick is gone (L.A. Times) and the new guy doesn't return phone or emails- need another route in to him and for some reason Damien Dottore with the O.C. Register was out and didn't have time to get it in the paper when he returned.
I am working with the Sea Festival Commission regarding getting a live remote from a radio station to broadcast on-site but it is not finalized.
More locally the "Gazette Newspapers" in Long Beach always does pre-promotion for me the week of the event.
Bottom line, in the City of Long Beach we are but a fly speck on the wall of things to do so I will continue to issue press releases and make contacts but I can't force them to print it. I have tried to pay for ad space in the L.A. times but a decent size ad is a couple of grand and SCSC is a non profit and on a limited budget.
Last, I am also in the market for a new web master, mine won't return calls and I have given up on sending updates as they never get posted. If anyone on the boards is interested or can help I am in desperate need and have a budget to work with to get a new website developed asap and up and running. Call me at (310) 318-4012 or rossdbos26@yahoo.com
Thanks and we'll see how much the City is interested in boat racing!

dmontzsta
06-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Thats it, I am renewing. :D

steve d
06-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Last year we had pre-coverage from the LB Press Telegram (2 weeks before the race). I tried to get a press release in the L.A. Times and O.C. Register however Shav Glick is gone (L.A. Times) and the new guy doesn't return phone or emails- need another route in to him and for some reason Damien Dottore with the O.C. Register was out and didn't have time to get it in the paper when he returned.
I am working with the Sea Festival Commission regarding getting a live remote from a radio station to broadcast on-site but it is not finalized.
More locally the "Gazette Newspapers" in Long Beach always does pre-promotion for me the week of the event.
Bottom line, in the City of Long Beach we are but a fly speck on the wall of things to do so I will continue to issue press releases and make contacts but I can't force them to print it. I have tried to pay for ad space in the L.A. times but a decent size ad is a couple of grand and SCSC is a non profit and on a limited budget.
Last, I am also in the market for a new web master, mine won't return calls and I have given up on sending updates as they never get posted. If anyone on the boards is interested or can help I am in desperate need and have a budget to work with to get a new website developed asap and up and running. Call me at (310) 318-4012 or rossdbos26@yahoo.com
Thanks and we'll see how much the City is interested in boat racing!
Thanks Ross.................Yes I know about the fly speck. Now if it were billed
as "The Gay Pride Circle (...........)" it would be a blow out!!!!
Thanks for the hard work and good luck.

rossdbos
06-07-2007, 12:32 PM
Maybe time to rename it - LOL!
With all the hubub that is made over the LB Gran Prix, one would think a little love could be shed to those events that date back to the time of the olympics- 1932 olympics that is. I have droned on and on at City and Marine Advisory Commission meetings about the cultural significance of the event but alas, we is just dem dare boat racers- no brains, no headaches.
Oooh Well, I'll continue to press on!
Ross