PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE Dodge 3500 4X4 Long Bed - 600+rwhp

driverno8
05-14-2007, 11:30 AM
Selling my '04 Dodge Ram 3500 4X4 Laramie Cummins Quad Cab. 80,000 miles Long bed, single rear wheel. Charcal Grey w/slate grey leather & suede interior. 4:10 gears, skid plates & limited slip, XM radio, 6" Superlift, 35" BFG Mud Terrains. Dual steering stabalizers. LineX liner, limo tint. AMP Research retractable steps. Resevoir shocks. 3 guages on the pillar, 2 more over steering wheel (EGT, Boost, FP, Trans & Diff temps) Annin Engineering ladder bars, Firestone airbags on custom 4" mounts. I just had all new 6" springs replaced under SuperLift lifetime warranty (sagging a bit) Also had all new trailing arm bushings installed as well as the entire front end gone through. Topped off with an alignment.
Motor: Cummins Diesel. ATS Twin Turbos, TST, Smarty, EZ stacked with 90hp injectors,. Scheid Diesel street cam, ported/polished head, fire rings, 14mm head studs, larger intercooler. Industrial Injection Stage II CP3 with dual feed line, AirDog fuel pump 1/2" fuel lines & larger pick up in tank.
Trans: ATS Triple Loc Torque Convertor, Billet Input & Output shafts, Billet flywheel. Valve body, All billet internals, servors, etc. Red Eagle clutches through out with extra clutches in the o/d section. MagHytec Double Deep trans pan & Mag-Hytech rear diff cover.
I dynoed 604rwhp/1137tq on diesel #2 only. Since then I've added a bigger top turbo and the dual feed line. I should be closer to 650 rwhp. I've never injected anything into the motor. I don't believe in it. I tow regularly with this truck. I can pull 18,000lbs up the Cajon Pass (6%) at 70-75mph with my EGTs at 1100*. I have $20,000 in to the motor alone and another $8000 in the tranny. I just bought my wife a MegaCab diesel and don't have the need for 2 diesels in the family. $35,000 firm. Clean title. Serious buyers only. Before taking deliver, we'll meet at a dyno facility of your choice and dyno it together so you can see the hp/tq for your self.
I understand completely that the price is higher then blue book and I'm not going to re-coup all that I've got into it. There's a very tiny market for this type of truck. Just hoping I find the right buyer and it goes to a good home. I take excellent care of my stuff. No smoking. No eating, etc. I also just had it clay barred and waxed/detailed.
http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/gallery/driverno8/151728.jpg
Please contact me for more pictures and more specific information. driverno8@charter.net or 760-954-4801.

Riveratz
05-14-2007, 01:12 PM
This truck is bad A$$. A must see!

Run_em_Hard
05-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Nice numbers on #2...you ever think about running Meth?(even thought it doesn't sound like you have a temp problem)
BTW beautiful truck.
Throw it up on
turbodieselregister.com
and
cumminsforum.com (if you need I am active on there and will put it up for you)

driverno8
05-14-2007, 02:03 PM
Run-Em-Hard - Yea, it's going on the TDR classifieds as well. I'm waiting for them to give me a password. I've been a TDR member for a few years now, but the password for the classified section is different.
As for the Meth. I wouldn't, just me. I'd do NOS first. NOS detinates at a different location in the head so it's not as hard on the head gasket. With the fire rings and 14mm studs I wouldn't have a problem. But better be safe then sorry. I actually looked into a 150 NOS shot on it. It's been a fun ride, but time call it done. My wife has the MegaCab. I'm going to pull off a beater. Infact. I'd probably do cash and a trade on something, like a civic, if someone was interested. Please spread the word with your diesel friends. I've got it up on a few of diesel sites. But not Cumminsforum. That would be cool if you post it there for me. Thanks!