PDA

View Full Version : i dont wanna work today!

dumbandyoung
05-14-2007, 11:43 AM
I have the "No-Workies":D
.....Wish I was at the river:(

Tequila-John
05-14-2007, 11:46 AM
Yeah

Hfmnhoe
05-14-2007, 11:48 AM
i wish i was at work instead of having jury service today, they get me every year:confused:

riverbound
05-14-2007, 11:49 AM
I will ost likley be heading out there next week for the week....the house needs some work done on it and I dont have any projects at work until next month some time :D
Sitting at home watching the surf reports.......think Im gonna go jump in the water anyways ;)

RitcheyRch
05-14-2007, 11:49 AM
Makes two of us.

dumbandyoung
05-14-2007, 11:54 AM
I will ost likley be heading out there next week for the week....the house needs some work done on it and I dont have any projects at work until next month some time :D
Sitting at home watching the surf reports.......think Im gonna go jump in the water anyways ;)
Id rather be digging post holes in that 95 degree sun right now for that fence i keep saying im gonna put up around the yard,, than be in my air conditioned office.

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 12:06 PM
Dennis, you started a trend.....I skipped work today! But the yards are killing me....should have gone to work!! Have a good monday......my union break is over!!

dumbandyoung
05-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Dennis, you started a trend.....I skipped work today! But the yards are killing me....should have gone to work!! Have a good monday......my union break is over!!
haha.
I cant wait til next thursday!...RIVERTIME!:D

DILLIGAF
05-14-2007, 01:48 PM
Then don't :)

rvr_d8
05-14-2007, 01:52 PM
haha.
I cant wait til next thursday!...RIVERTIME!:D
I can't go this weekend, I have to work Saturday.
But I'll meet up with everyone Memorial!!

dumbandyoung
05-14-2007, 01:57 PM
Then don't :)
haha I like your thinking. Hell, im self employed I can lay in bed til 3pm if I want:D

DILLIGAF
05-14-2007, 02:28 PM
haha I like your thinking. Hell, im self employed I can lay in bed til 3pm if I want:D
I found myself at the beach last week sitting there and watching the waves come and go. I thought it would be a good time to evaluate a few things and make some decisions. The only problem was that my mind was totally blank.......lol F IT!
:)

dumbandyoung
05-14-2007, 02:52 PM
I found myself at the beach last week sitting there and watching the waves come and go. I thought it would be a good time to evaluate a few things and make some decisions. The only problem was that my mind was totally blank.......lol F IT!
:)
LMAO!
Alright I found enough reasons ..I mean excuses to go home 2 hours early.
- change batteries in remote control
- the fabric on my couch might go bad because i havnt been sitting in it much
- I can start a load of laundry
- my dog probably misses me
- I need to rest up before I go to the gym at 8pm.

BajaMike
05-14-2007, 04:03 PM
I hate going to work on Mondays......I gotta quit drinking on Sundays:idea:

Hotcobra270
05-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Same thing here.. Havasu beat the crap out of me this weekend. We were out friday to Sunday and i had to drive back home last night and be at work today at 9am.. Not the best Idea to go from the launch ramp straight home..
Plus 2 days of Red room didnt help either.
Ive been stuck on stupid for the whole day.

dumbandyoung
05-15-2007, 10:00 AM
Same thing here.. Havasu beat the crap out of me this weekend. We were out friday to Sunday and i had to drive back home last night and be at work today at 9am.. Not the best Idea to go from the launch ramp straight home..
Plus 2 days of Red room didnt help either.
Ive been stuck on stupid for the whole day.
Ive had trips where we didnt pull the boat out of the water til 9pm Sunday... And had to be at work at 7am the next day. :D