PDA

View Full Version : What do you spend a year...

ratso
05-14-2007, 12:20 PM
...or people you know, spend a year on plastic surgery?
I have been seeing this chick off and on for about 6 or 7 years... more of a booty call arrangement, but anyway, this chick goes under the knife at least once a year, sometimes twice. She is a fitness trainer and got a freakin' body that won't quit... as close to perfection as you can possibly get. She has had like 7 boob jobs, a couple being corrections over what another doctor screwed up, has had lipo on her knees off all places, ab etching, chemical peels (which btw did wonders... I saw her out a couple of weeks ago) had a labiaplasty because her lips were too big (she really did need that) lipo on her thighs etc, which she didn't need... but although I think she is obsessed with her looks and plastic surgery, I must say it has payed off so far. Anyhow, what about you or people you know? Do they go overboard? Is there anything you are considering doing? There's this one chick I was banging... her sister got a boob job, her mom got a boob job... she is about 26 and has these breasts that hang down like granny tits and has the attitude that you can accept her as she is or screw off because she thinks people are crazy that do things like that to improve their looks or need to do that to feel better about theirselves. I doubt I'll be banging her anymore because the saggy tits are just a tremendous turn off for me, although I'm sure she will find someone that could care less about it. I'm starting to get these bags under my eyes, and all the creams in the world won't help. I'll probably go under the knife myself, and although most people have told me they don't even notice things like that, I'm sure it will make me feel better about myself.;)

magic29
05-14-2007, 03:59 PM
This one should have pics