PDA

View Full Version : carb rebuilding

ovrkll77
02-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Anybody have any idea if I will gain any mph if I have my carbs built to my cam size? As of know my motor runs good and I am seeing 90 mph at 5200 rpm, with a 32 pitch 5 blade. This is in a 28' sxt

FASTRAT
02-17-2006, 03:22 PM
Anybody have any idea if I will gain any mph if I have my carbs built to my cam size? As of know my motor runs good and I am seeing 90 mph at 5200 rpm, with a 32 pitch 5 blade. This is in a 28' sxt
i am in no way an expert on v-drives, but it seems to me, that if ur set-up runs that good rite now...leave it alone & play around with different prop sizes to see if u can gain some mph...go to the V-Drive Forum & ask the same ??...people there can help u & answer ur ?? & make u faster...just my .02 cents
fastrat

ovrkll77
02-18-2006, 06:15 PM
i am in no way an expert on v-drives, but it seems to me, that if ur set-up runs that good rite now...leave it alone & play around with different prop sizes to see if u can gain some mph...go to the V-Drive Forum & ask the same ??...people there can help u & answer ur ?? & make u faster...just my .02 cents
fastratI forgot to mention I have an #3 drive