PDA

View Full Version : Blythe for Memorial Weekend

RitcheyRch
05-14-2007, 05:08 PM
Anyone heading out to the Beautiful Metropolis of Blythe for Memorial Weekend. Looks like we heading out to McIntyre park.

natevortec
05-14-2007, 05:14 PM
um, ya i think im heading out to blythe for memorial with, some friends,
fasterthebetter and some others

RitcheyRch
05-14-2007, 05:15 PM
Where exactly are you guys going to be?
um, ya i think im heading out to blythe for memorial with, some friends,
fasterthebetter and some others

Rocknpalms
05-14-2007, 05:19 PM
Yes, wouldnt miss it. Going this weekend also.

Saab
05-14-2007, 09:03 PM
Just a lil tip, we were out there this weekend and premium was $3.85 a gallon. were going back out memorial and I'm gonna take some dump cans to gas the truck up for the drive home. We stopped in beaumont and it was $3.60 a gallon.

RitcheyRch
05-15-2007, 04:59 AM
Good advice. Also, can always go into AZ and get it cheaper yet.
Just a lil tip, we were out there this weekend and premium was $3.85 a gallon. were going back out memorial and I'm gonna take some dump cans to gas the truck up for the drive home. We stopped in beaumont and it was $3.60 a gallon.

MadCow
05-16-2007, 07:17 PM
We will be there Sunday and Monday , launch at Mayflower and look for a spot on a sandbar. Anyone meeting up anywhere / time ?

RitcheyRch
05-18-2007, 09:58 AM
Anyone else???? Wouldnt mind meeting up with a few people from here.

pspoolman
05-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Rich,
We will be over at River Breeze in Ehrenberg. Talked to Park Managr last weekend and its the first time in 3 years she has been there that park is 100% booked. Riveria is probably close to the same. I'll look for you and introduce my self. Josh

killerbeez
05-23-2007, 03:52 AM
I am heading out to McIntyre with the family this weekend.We are coming out saturday afternoon.When you enter the park,make your first left,I will be 200' down on the left in a gray & teal openbow.If I see your boat I will stop by.

RitcheyRch
05-23-2007, 04:46 AM
You will find us in Goose Flats on Saturday afternoon hanging out enjoying the weather and the water.
Rich,
We will be over at River Breeze in Ehrenberg. Talked to Park Managr last weekend and its the first time in 3 years she has been there that park is 100% booked. Riveria is probably close to the same. I'll look for you and introduce my self. Josh
Will stop by and hope to see you. Think that is the same row my buddy, Randy was at when he was there. He had the green "Color of Money Stoker"
I am heading out to McIntyre with the family this weekend.We are coming out saturday afternoon.When you enter the park,make your first left,I will be 200' down on the left in a gray & teal openbow.If I see your boat I will stop by.

killerbeez
05-23-2007, 04:02 PM
You will find us in Goose Flats on Saturday afternoon hanging out enjoying the weather and the water.
Will stop by and hope to see you. Think that is the same row my buddy, Randy was at when he was there. He had the green "Color of Money Stoker"
I remember that boat,DAMN that thing was fast.I remember going down to the water to watch the saturday night drags and watch him make some passes,man that was years ago but that was a bitchen boat.We just booked a room in town since my dad and his girlfriend will be satying at the trailer but I am going to park my boat there.Probably see ya at goose on saturday since we decided to leave early morning.Thinking about a walters trip on sunday but not sure yet.I am trying to get my dad to run his boat saturday night.

killerbeez
05-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Your buddy with the green stoker was nieghbors with Tony and Linda right???

UltraRide
05-23-2007, 04:12 PM
We are leaving Friday night to Blythe for the first time. We usually hang in Parker. We are staying in a house by a place called Goose flats.:confused: Any fun down there? I'm really concerned, because we have a I\O. Think all be ok RicheyRch?????:idea:

RitcheyRch
05-23-2007, 04:13 PM
Yes. My buddy left after the new owners tried to take over the entire area. Small world huh? Didnt know until about 3-4 years ago that it was their son that died in the HTM boat crash at Castaic
Your buddy with the green stoker was nieghbors with Tony and Linda right???
He still has it. I am still working on getting him to come out this weekend but with that weekend being their anniversary it isnt looking good. Agree, that thing hauls ass. Went to Elsinore with him last year and he ral close to running 100 with it. Not bad for a E-rude V6 powered boat.
We are also staying at a hotel in town. We are leaving here mid afternoon on Friday unless they gf can get Friday off. We will be in Goose Flats on Saturday.
I remember that boat,DAMN that thing was fast.I remember going down to the water to watch the saturday night drags and watch him make some passes,man that was years ago but that was a bitchen boat.We just booked a room in town since my dad and his girlfriend will be satying at the trailer but I am going to park my boat there.Probably see ya at goose on saturday since we decided to leave early morning.Thinking about a walters trip on sunday but not sure yet.I am trying to get my dad to run his boat saturday night.
Goose Flats is a nice cove. It doesnt usually get crowded until after noon. I dont think you will have any issues as long as you read the river and look for the sandbars. Thankfully I dont think there are any rock bars out in that area. I havent had any issues (knock on wood) with my Outboard.
We are leaving Friday night to Blythe for the first time. We usually hang in Parker. We are staying in a house by a place called Goose flats.:confused: Any fun down there? I'm really concerned, because we have a I\O. Think all be ok RicheyRch?????:idea:

UltraRide
05-23-2007, 04:39 PM
Right on...Hope to see you out there...Thanks

killerbeez
05-23-2007, 04:42 PM
We booked a room at the Regency,we will probably see ya in town

RitcheyRch
05-23-2007, 04:49 PM
Likewise. Weather looking like going to be nice and HOT.
Right on...Hope to see you out there...Thanks
I'm low budgeting it at Best Value Inn. I think The Regency is across from Best Value. The rooms are actually pretty decent at Best Value.
We booked a room at the Regency,we will probably see ya in town

MadCow
05-23-2007, 08:50 PM
Calling for mid 100's and clear ... :P keep an eye out for us we will be up and down the river Sat, Sun , monday

Wheeler
05-23-2007, 09:32 PM
I'll be here, working :( holler as you go by :D

RitcheyRch
05-24-2007, 06:00 AM
Is that down river from McIntyre near the 2nd bridge?

Wheeler
05-24-2007, 06:12 AM
Is that down river from McIntyre near the 2nd bridge?
Sixth street, next to hidden beaches.

RitcheyRch
05-24-2007, 06:17 AM
Oh ok. Looked like was down river.
Sixth street, next to hidden beaches.

edog_103
05-24-2007, 07:22 AM
I was at hidden beaches a couple weeks ago and saw the work.

Mr. C
05-24-2007, 07:37 AM
Okay i gotta ask, where is Goose Flats from McIntyre?
Used to go down river from there past the 2nd bridge(i think) cove on the left is that what you are talking about?

RitcheyRch
05-24-2007, 07:55 AM
Up river between McIntyre and Riviera on the left side as you are going up river.
Okay i gotta ask, where is Goose Flats from McIntyre?
Used to go down river from there past the 2nd bridge(i think) cove on the left is that what you are talking about?

Mr. C
05-24-2007, 08:04 AM
Thnx Rich,
we never gp up river so that explains it,
Do you know the cove i'm talking about and does it have a name?
Have a great time this weekend and be safe.

RitcheyRch
05-24-2007, 08:08 AM
I know which cove you are talking about but dont know the name. Get that boat finished and meet us out there this weekend.
Thnx Rich,
we never gp up river so that explains it,
Do you know the cove i'm talking about and does it have a name?
Have a great time this weekend and be safe.

Wheeler
05-24-2007, 08:20 AM
I was at hidden beaches a couple weeks ago and saw the work.
My brother is finally building his new river house. :D

Mr. C
05-24-2007, 08:24 AM
Can't make it Sunday, daughter is graduating from H.S. on Monday and we are having a party for her on Sunday.
Focking boat (Pandora's box). I got to re wire some gauges think i crossed up some wires. think i got in a hurry:D . good news though at least it started and ran good. New steering is awsome, nice to be able to turn the wheel with one hand:)

RitcheyRch
05-24-2007, 08:55 AM
Family does comes first but still wosh you could make it.
Glad the steering is all finished and hopefully you wired the gauges wrong which can be fixed.
Can't make it Sunday, daughter is graduating from H.S. on Monday and we are having a party for her on Sunday.
Focking boat (Pandora's box). I got to re wire some gauges think i crossed up some wires. think i got in a hurry:D . good news though at least it started and ran good. New steering is awsome, nice to be able to turn the wheel with one hand:)

FOREVER2DOXIES
05-24-2007, 01:01 PM
we (ritcheyrch and I) will get gas over the border and will probably pay about $3.05....maybe a tad more.

FOREVER2DOXIES
05-24-2007, 01:02 PM
maybe you can come out to Castaic for the day trip on June 3rd....

Queenbee
05-24-2007, 02:17 PM
I am looking forward to seeing all of you out there this weekend! It will be nice to meet some of you from the board.

RitcheyRch
05-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Likewise. Always nice to put a face with a name. Have met some wonderful people on this board and hope to add more.
I am looking forward to seeing all of you out there this weekend! It will be nice to meet some of you from the board.

MadCow
05-24-2007, 08:58 PM
6th street thats my backyard ! Might have to fire up the golf cart and swing by to say hi

killerbeez
05-25-2007, 04:15 AM
Goose is about 4 miles north of McIntyre,as you make that left around the sandbar it is immediatley on your left,pretty small opening to the cove.

RitcheyRch
05-25-2007, 07:12 AM
Leaving about noon. Hope to see some of you out there. Everyone drive safe.