PDA

View Full Version : Post ***** From the Past???

MJ19
02-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Who's still here from the good old days? :confused:
It's been SOOO long since I've posted over here (or much of anywhere for that matter) but Miller and I were talking about you all and wondering how everyone is doing???
Anyone know what's happening with RWYB this spring? We'd like to go if we can, but need some info... :)

Kilrtoy
02-09-2006, 10:04 PM
WOW, Long time, no see, no post. how have you two been? Alot of new stuff happening here, they come and go and new ones come and go.
Otherwise same ole ***boat

HM
02-09-2006, 10:05 PM
It's been SOOO long since I've posted over here (or much of anywhere for that matter) but Miller and I were talking about you all and wondering how everyone is doing???
Anyone know what's happening with RWYB this spring? We'd like to go if we can, but need some info... :)
I miller still flying the rainbow flag? He is such a fag. :D

gigamurph
02-10-2006, 01:50 AM
Well, I don't know if I'm included when someone speaks of the "good old days". but I just recently returned to HB myself after a self-imposed hiatus! Hi Linds! :)

JetBoatRich
02-10-2006, 04:16 AM
Welcome back :cool: hope all is going well with you :cool:

LUVNLIFE
02-10-2006, 04:29 AM
There is a thread up in West about RWYB. :cool:

Windy
02-10-2006, 06:10 AM
HI Linds...miss u. :)

Jordy
02-10-2006, 07:13 AM
Who are you again??? :D :D :D

lucky
02-10-2006, 08:08 AM
We miss the millers -- how's the baby ( yard bardge from dougs ) nice to see you three

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 08:14 AM
Yea, it has been a while. Same HB, different day. :rollside: Welcome back. :rollside:

Froggystyle
02-10-2006, 08:15 AM
Hi Lindsey! Great to hear from you three.
How is the baby? Getting his liscense yet? ;)

Rev. Williams
02-10-2006, 09:36 AM
Hey there Cutie!!
I think about ya every time I drive past Lake Cachuma.... I always think about taking our dogs for a wildlife walk!! That was good fun!
I hope all is well with you and Brad :D :D

riverracerx
02-10-2006, 10:14 AM
I am a n00b. Can you give me advice on a "***boat"? I want to go fast!. :p

MJ19
02-10-2006, 08:34 PM
Well we didn't see water last summer (boo hoo) :( but we are set for this summer...infant life vest and all...of course now Weston is PISSED about wearing a life vest so it's going to be interesting...but other then that he's all ready for the lake...(here he is in training)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/Linzgbz/1Yummy.jpg
Miller NEVER gets online at work now and at home it's tricky! Right now he's at his dad's smoken a cuben and having a scotch. :mix: Otherwise I'd have him pop on and say HI :boxed:
I sure hope we are able to join the RWYB fun this year...and hopefully something else that is fun yet kid ok...I just know with you guys around my son will learn early to have a lik'n for a thong and pasties :rolleyes: Can't raise a respectable kid with the likes of you guys around! :p
Since the boat didn't see water last summer I think there are a few adjustments Miller needs to make, but with some luck and prayers we will be on water a TON this summer!!!
Good to see you all are still around! :)
Now tell me what you are up to these days so I can catch up :D

77charger
02-10-2006, 10:11 PM
I want some more of that deer jerky miller makes. :smile: .

MJ19
02-10-2006, 10:14 PM
ha, ha...he has made a TON this year...I think he was going to mail some to Nashvillebound, but so far Miller has saved it all for himself! Honestly he didn't think any was worthy of sharing...he thought it was crap this year...but I thought it was tasty and who doesn't like FREE jerky :p LOL

Rexone
02-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Good to hear from you Lindsey, tell Miller hi for me. :)

MJ19
02-11-2006, 09:55 PM
Well what's new...it doesn't look like we are going to have the boat ready for RWYB...and I'm not sure what other events are 'kid-friendly'? :( So unless all of you want to come up our way for a weekend trip to Lake Nacimento then I have no clue when I might get to party with you again??? :( boo hooo....
Oh hey Froggystyle...congrats on the trident! We check out your site now and then and try to stay current...not always easy these days, but as Weston gets older and can entertain himself...we are getting more and more 'free time' :D
Signing off...but will be back another day real soon...
Much Love :)

MJ19
02-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Oh hey is that shoe feddish freak BLOWN still around?
And what about the mashed potato masterbeater freak 78Elminator?

BIGAMIST
02-12-2006, 07:56 AM
[QUOTE=MJ19]Who's still here from the good old days?
Hello Lindsey :wink:

RiverToysJas
02-12-2006, 09:57 AM
What's Up??? I was just thinkin' about you guys not too long ago. Good to hear from you!!!
RTJas :D

77charger
02-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Well what's new...it doesn't look like we are going to have the boat ready for RWYB...and I'm not sure what other events are 'kid-friendly'? :( So unless all of you want to come up our way for a weekend trip to Lake Nacimento then I have no clue when I might get to party with you again??? :( boo hooo....
should have done he naci bash last year it was a good time.I dont think i will make it this year as of now.But defintely look into it.was easily kid friendly and a good time i am sure it will be the same this year.Plus it is close for you guys.

AZKC
02-12-2006, 02:41 PM
Holy Crap did Hell freeze over :crossx: Both of you posting a gain :)

NashvilleBound
02-12-2006, 06:18 PM
ha, ha...he has made a TON this year...I think he was going to mail some to Nashvillebound, but so far Miller has saved it all for himself! Honestly he didn't think any was worthy of sharing...he thought it was crap this year...but I thought it was tasty and who doesn't like FREE jerky :p LOL
Hey, NOW were talking!!!!!!!!! How the heck are you guys???? Got those pics if Brad giving Weston a beer...ohh, did I say that out loud??? ;) Tell Brad I would like the 5lb pack!!!! AND TO E-MAIL ME!! The boy never gets online anymore.

MJ19
09-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Just check'n back....life's busy...miller's mak'n jerky...how are YOU guys?
BTW we did get on the water a few times this summer with Weston...he loves it!!!!!!!!!!! :p

gigamurph
09-14-2006, 10:01 PM
Hey Linds! Glad to hear y'all made it out a few times this year; which is exactly a few times more than we made it out! No OP6C! No RWYB! No CBBB! NO FUN! Glad Weston enjoys the water. Just don't let him se dad in those "flamin' gay" pink goggles/snorkel! Would traumitize the little guy forever! :p

Jrocket
09-14-2006, 10:03 PM
Well if it isnt the 2 lurkers popping back in!

gigamurph
09-14-2006, 10:15 PM
Well if it isnt the 2 lurkers popping back in!Lurk this jrocket!
http://www.tupapi.net/Pics/evil-smiley-face.jpg
:p
I specialize in "QUALITY" posts; not "QUANTITY" posts! OK, OK; I strike out on both ends! Now say "Hi!" and tell us all wasssup.

MJ19
09-14-2006, 10:29 PM
Nashville ~ Jerky's on the way :) (here's a before pic) :p
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/Hinnrichs/CIMG5855.jpg

MJ19
09-14-2006, 10:29 PM
Hey Linds! Glad to hear y'all made it out a few times this year; which is exactly a few times more than we made it out! No OP6C! No RWYB! No CBBB! NO FUN! Glad Weston enjoys the water. Just don't let him se dad in those "flamin' gay" pink goggles/snorkel! Would traumitize the little guy forever! :p
yeah well I can't get those beloved items away from Miller ... he wants to pass them on down the family line... :cool:
And W wants to fill his daddy's shoes pretty badly :p
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/Hinnrichs/WestonAugust52006DaddysShoes2.jpg

topless
09-15-2006, 04:36 AM
Hi Linds. We were just saying how we missed you the other day. W is a cutie pie too. Seems like just yesterday you were prego.

Rexone
09-15-2006, 04:46 AM
Nashville ~ Jerky's on the way :) (here's a before pic) :p
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g293/Hinnrichs/CIMG5855.jpg
Daddy, why the f did you shoot Bambi? :(
(hi Linds) :)

lucky
09-15-2006, 06:08 AM
(hi Linds) :)
lmao -- I loved his irland trip when he went Stalking - that had to be soo cool - be all NINJA on bambi and shit :)

Mandelon
09-15-2006, 07:51 AM
I figured you gave up on us..... :cool:

kphayes
09-15-2006, 10:06 AM
Hey Wifey! I'm still hanging in here also. Does Miller still have his bib?! Tell him I might have some pics of Deana that he will need it for. :crossx:
Kyle

Her454
09-15-2006, 10:11 AM
Hi MJ! You guys are missed! What a little cutie you have there!
T

Jordy
09-15-2006, 10:11 AM
And W wants to fill his daddy's shoes pretty badly :p
Fill 'em with what is the question though??? :D :D :D

Sleek-Jet
09-15-2006, 10:17 AM
Second sign of the apocalypse... Wifey and Scuba posting on the same day... :eek:
If Miller shows up, I'm building a bomb shelter... :idea:

Jordy
09-15-2006, 10:18 AM
You guys are missed!
I'm going to have to go out on a limb and disagree with ya T. We do miss Wifey. Weston hasn't ever posted here, and Miller??? C'mon now, nobody misses that guy. :D :D :D

Her454
09-15-2006, 10:41 AM
Second sign of the apocalypse... Wifey and Scuba posting on the same day... :eek:
If Miller shows up, I'm building a bomb shelter... :idea:
LMAO scary hu?
I'm going to have to go out on a limb and disagree with ya T. We do miss Wifey. Weston hasn't ever posted here, and Miller??? C'mon now, nobody misses that guy. :D :D :D
Awwww, I do. ;)

later
09-15-2006, 10:52 AM
Does anybody remember Wetnwild.77 miller in sylmar.What ever happened to that boat?.

HCS
09-15-2006, 11:17 AM
Some people on here have an addiction. :rollside:

topless
09-15-2006, 11:47 AM
Some people on here have an addiction. :rollside:Yes they do, you can tell by the post count.

Sleek-Jet
09-15-2006, 11:58 AM
LMAO scary hu?
Awwww, I do. ;)
Maybe you should go rescue him... most of us think Wifey has him locked in the basement... :D :D :D

Her454
09-15-2006, 12:06 PM
Maybe you should go rescue him... most of us think Wifey has him locked in the basement... :D :D :D
Sorry, no deal. You stay away from my mineshafts and I'll stay away from your basement. :D

HCS
09-15-2006, 03:08 PM
Yes they do, you can tell by the post count.
The 10,000 post plus club has been growing lately.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30&ltr=

MJ19
10-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Hi Linds. We were just saying how we missed you the other day. W is a cutie pie too. Seems like just yesterday you were prego.
Well guess what...we are doing it again! Weston turned out so great, we thought we'd give it one more try :p Althought I'm not having much fun this time round...the morning sickness has gotten a hold of me at times! :yuk:

MJ19
10-07-2006, 05:33 PM
So nashville could have some jerky...it's all his fault! :p

MJ19
10-07-2006, 05:36 PM
I figured you gave up on us..... :cool:
never...just get busy and only have time to pop in now and then...but always think of you and am looking forward to the days in the future when the kiddios can hang with Grandma for the weekend and we can play again :D
Hey Wifey! I'm still hanging in here also. Does Miller still have his bib?! Tell him I might have some pics of Deana that he will need it for. :crossx:
Kyle
yeah...he might need some pics of hot chics...I know my body is going to look like a pumpkin in the near future! :rolleyes:

MJ19
10-07-2006, 05:37 PM
The 10,000 post plus club has been growing lately.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30&ltr=
Holy crap...I have a ways to go...I remember the good ol days of post whoring...if I count all my posts between, here, HDFs, myspace, the few momma boards I chat on...then I'd easily be in the 10K and up club! Does that count??? :idea: