PDA

View Full Version : I dont get it

soupersonic
05-14-2007, 07:05 PM
I was coming home from a trip this afternoon,coming in on the 10 from cal. Some weiner jump in front of me then starts this speed up ,slow down routine. I have room and pass, he jumps on the gas , gains some gorund and acts like i cut him off. I guess hes pissed and cuts off the guy in front of me really hard. That guy splits.In a few miles i end up next to him again and he starts swerving at me a couple times almost losing it.I really wanted to say F it and put him in the ditch but my wife was with me and everyone has a gun and no insurance nowdays.What the hell goes on in these peoples heads that would start to swerve at someone else at 75-80 mph on the freeway?

yopengo
05-14-2007, 07:07 PM
I didn’t know Brown was in Arizona this week. :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-14-2007, 07:07 PM
Just another wonderful day in Arizona....must be all the dust in the air?

OCMerrill
05-14-2007, 07:11 PM
All tough talk aside...
Carry a video camera. Next time start filming...he will bug out quick. If not call the popo....give him/her the tape.
You win.

bead
05-14-2007, 07:12 PM
I was coming home from a trip this afternoon,coming in on the 10 from cal. Some weiner jump in front of me then starts this speed up ,slow down routine. I have room and pass, he jumps on the gas , gains some gorund and acts like i cut him off. I guess hes pissed and cuts off the guy in front of me really hard. That guy splits.In a few miles i end up next to him again and he starts swerving at me a couple times almost losing it.I really wanted to say F it and put him in the ditch but my wife was with me and everyone has a gun and no insurance nowdays.What the hell goes on in these peoples heads that would start to swerve at someone else at 75-80 mph on the freeway?RAN INTO THAT SAME ASS WHOLE A 1000 xs THIS LAST TRIP TO VEGAS

Summer LuvN
05-14-2007, 07:15 PM
I was coming home from a trip this afternoon,coming in on the 10 from cal. Some weiner jump in front of me then starts this speed up ,slow down routine. I have room and pass, he jumps on the gas , gains some gorund and acts like i cut him off. I guess hes pissed and cuts off the guy in front of me really hard. That guy splits.In a few miles i end up next to him again and he starts swerving at me a couple times almost losing it.I really wanted to say F it and put him in the ditch but my wife was with me and everyone has a gun and no insurance nowdays.What the hell goes on in these peoples heads that would start to swerve at someone else at 75-80 mph on the freeway?
An Idiot! The problem is, idiots have no idea they are idiots.... have pity for him!!!

Phat Matt
05-14-2007, 07:15 PM
You should have sounded your horn to let him know you were going to over take him. ;)
You could have added this to the dumbass thread. :D

soupersonic
05-14-2007, 07:17 PM
RAN INTO THAT SAME ASS WHOLE A 1000 xs THIS LAST TRIP TO VEGAS
How come you didnt take him out so i didnt have to deal with him? :D

Ziggy
05-14-2007, 07:18 PM
There are some people that just like to fu(k with others to pass time....its a rush for 'em.:rolleyes:

soupersonic
You should have sounded your horn to let him know you were going to over take him. ;)
One for the starboard side and two for the ditch?

RaceFace
Just "accidently" give him a little boat. worst case, you replace a fender on the trailer and your tires end up whitewalls (or what ever color his car is). Thats what I do.......give him some boat...it has worked so far ;)

Phat Matt
05-14-2007, 07:20 PM
One for the starboard side and two for the ditch?
LOL. That would work. :D

soupersonic
05-14-2007, 07:21 PM
There are some people that just like to fu(k with others to pass time....its a rush for 'em.:rolleyes:
I guess i have a fock with me sticker on the side of the truck. I wanted to pass a vehicle on the way there but a truck was coming up on my left ( no horn ) so i decide to wait.He gets next to me and sits there focking staring at me with this stupid grin on his face. What an agravating trip it was. :(