ClownRoyal
05-15-2007, 05:20 AM
up for sale.
http://www.pier57.com/200732DCBTeagues.htm

framer1
05-15-2007, 06:19 AM
up for sale.
http://www.pier57.com/200732DCBTeagues.htm
Whose is it? Very nice boat. That's not your is it:)

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-15-2007, 06:44 AM
How much?
Is he building another?:D

DCBDaytona
05-15-2007, 06:46 AM
It's Taylor's....Or UnionJack from these boards. Sweet Ride...and for some reason I foresee a 37' in his future.:D

Not So Fast
05-15-2007, 07:18 AM
Nope, not Clown Royals::::BTW nice to meet you the other day Clown :D NSF

ToMorrow44
05-15-2007, 07:27 AM
Just out of curiosity, anyone know what the asking price is?
-Tom

ClownRoyal
05-15-2007, 07:35 AM
Just out of curiosity, anyone know what the asking price is?
-Tom
Someone call. :idea: I will go out on a limb and say somewhere between $300 and $400K.

mbrown2
05-15-2007, 07:45 AM
I have had underwear longer then Taylor has had boats.:).....good luck with the sell.

the_gray_goose
05-15-2007, 08:17 AM
Does he keep anything longer than 12 months??????

Phat Matt
05-15-2007, 08:26 AM
Jesus. I am going to have to call that guy today. I think I have 2 of the 30 hours in that boat. :D

TOBTEK
05-15-2007, 08:45 AM
It's Taylor's....Or UnionJack from these boards. Sweet Ride...and for some reason I foresee a 37' in his future.:D
I DON'T.

ClownRoyal
05-15-2007, 09:00 AM
MTI :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-15-2007, 09:26 AM
MTI :D
Those TFB Motorsports sponsorship payments must be increasing these days...
:jawdrop:

40FlatDeck
05-15-2007, 09:35 AM
That is one of my favorite DCB's. I would be cool to put a set of Konrads on it to solve the drive issues. 400k? Yikes!:D

andy01
05-15-2007, 10:31 AM
It's a good looking boat, it won't sell out of Pier 57 though. I am sure some of you have spoke to the builders/brokers on the east coast about DCB's. A very tough sale when you get out of Havasu........ His 32' will sell out here. Very nice, I am sure what ever he is working on with Pier 57 will be even better.
Andy

BLOWN HOWARD
05-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Is the guy still married or is he on to a new wife too!!!!!!!!!! One of the nicest DCB'S that has come out lately!!!!

BoatFloating
05-16-2007, 07:42 AM
Oh my another DCB guy leaving the cult........

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-16-2007, 08:05 AM
Oh my another DCB guy leaving the cult........
Yeah right.. it's like Hotel California Rocky.. Once you have a DCB you can't leave..:D :D

Kilrtoy
05-16-2007, 08:16 AM
I know of two phone calls to this place, comletely unable to answer a single question or even the price of the boat,
Pretty shitty sales team if you ask me

BoatFloating
05-16-2007, 08:20 AM
Yeah right.. it's like Hotel California Rocky.. Once you have a DCB you can't leave..:D :D
Well if you're in the hotel I ain't leaving....:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-16-2007, 09:38 AM
Well if you're in the hotel I ain't leaving....:D
I am there baby.. :) :D

MR FLYIN VEE
05-16-2007, 09:42 AM
Well if you're in the hotel I ain't leaving....:D:angry2: :argue: :lightsabe

DCBDaytona
05-16-2007, 09:44 AM
I know of two phone calls to this place, comletely unable to answer a single question or even the price of the boat,
Pretty shitty sales team if you ask me
Ask them about those REAL East Coast Tunnels they have for sale...I'm sure they know a thing or two about them.;)

supremeWAXer
05-16-2007, 11:19 AM
that thing is bad has it been in HAVASU rencently?

SoCalHD
05-16-2007, 11:36 AM
.....saw it this past weekend at Havasu

Boatlesss
05-16-2007, 09:09 PM
That is one of my favorite DCB's. I would be cool to put a set of Konrads on it to solve the drive issues. 400k? Yikes!:D
So are you saying the boat is for sale b/c the drive package is not up to par?
There are alternatives to the Bravo.

Phat Matt
05-16-2007, 10:22 PM
I am sure it doesn't have anything to do with the drives and everything to do with the owner. :D

Crowncat
05-17-2007, 01:57 AM
Here on the East coast there is a bias. I have preferred the west coast style growing up with a Steven's and a Sanger flatbottom(by the way was "capped" in the 70's.) I will tell you that the DCB got lots of attention at the docks. There was always a crowd at the 32' Extreme marine toured with. The people here generally are ignorant of the quality, efficiency, usability of the west coast style. A lot of people want an offshore proven hull but never go out on the ocean. Therefore, they buy a resin bucket that takes a ton of power to move. I went to the Miami boat show. The Eliminator 36 Coupe was the most eye catching best rigged boat there. Bottom line, if West coast builders want to sell more boats here, they need to prove there crafts on the offshore race course. Meanwhile, I enjoy having a boat that looks better than all but the million dollar toys!

Jbb
05-17-2007, 03:11 AM
I went to the Miami boat show. The Eliminator 36 Coupe was the most eye catching best rigged boat there.
........Ummm.........No.........
:D :D

TOBTEK
05-17-2007, 06:16 AM
Here on the East coast there is a bias. I have preferred the west coast style growing up with a Steven's and a Sanger flatbottom(by the way was "capped" in the 70's.) I will tell you that the DCB got lots of attention at the docks. There was always a crowd at the 32' Extreme marine toured with. The people here generally are ignorant of the quality, efficiency, usability of the west coast style. A lot of people want an offshore proven hull but never go out on the ocean. Therefore, they buy a resin bucket that takes a ton of power to move. I went to the Miami boat show. The Eliminator 36 Coupe was the most eye catching best rigged boat there. Bottom line, if West coast builders want to sell more boats here, they need to prove there crafts on the offshore race course. Meanwhile, I enjoy having a boat that looks better than all but the million dollar toys!
weren't you trying to sell the 34 a while back?:D

40FlatDeck
05-17-2007, 07:26 AM
No, not at all. If it was my boat I would always be worried about the drives. 800hp is alot of juice, even for an upgraded XR. Then again, the drives could last 10 years with no issues.;) Sweet boat for sure!:D

OnlyMoney
05-17-2007, 07:33 AM
It's a good looking boat, it won't sell out of Pier 57 though. I am sure some of you have spoke to the builders/brokers on the east coast about DCB's. A very tough sale when you get out of Havasu........ His 32' will sell out here. Very nice, I am sure what ever he is working on with Pier 57 will be even better.
Andy
Although, you never know..some old fogie in Alabama might want one.....at least he wanted ours. :D :D :D

Patyacht
05-17-2007, 08:00 AM
Hey, be careful talking about old fogies owning DCB's ;) ;)

BoatFloating
05-17-2007, 08:51 AM
:angry2: :argue: :lightsabe
Man you got some anger issue..... You know!!!!!:D

andy01
05-17-2007, 10:23 AM
I think "bling" doesn't prove a boat as a better build. There was a west coast cat that got run is some rough water a couple months back, it cracked like a tooth pic up one side. Dave from DCB said his boats ARE NOT built to run in the ocean, they are built as lake boats. "Havasu is in our backyard, so our boats are tested and built for Havasu". You won't see him running his boat in any offshore races. Eliminator pulls the center sponson out of thier race boat. West coast cats are a good blend between a mini van and suv. East Coast boats are one off full custom boats built to run in big water.
Don't get me wrong the west coast boats are built very well for Havasu, and easy to tow. No permits, no hassles at the gas station and they look great. The bigger east coast boats are huge in comparison that means more hassle to tow, gas and dock. Nothing runs Havasu like a east coast cat, you don't need the ocean for them to shine.
Daytona race boat............
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31118&stc=1&d=1179426070

Bling Bling
05-18-2007, 12:38 PM
No, not at all. If it was my boat I would always be worried about the drives. 800hp is alot of juice, even for an upgraded XR. Then again, the drives could last 10 years with no issues.;) Sweet boat for sure!:D
Nice, fock up UJs sale why don't ya, typical Skater owner.:D :D

Bling Bling
05-18-2007, 12:45 PM
Nothing runs Havasu like a east coast cat, you don't need the ocean for them to shine.
Daytona race boat............
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31118&stc=1&d=1179426070
Try using your tooth brush more and maybe your teeth will shine. First it's Spectre then Skater now DCB, and what now Elimanator? If you were a Bitch you'd be such an easy lay.:D

mbrown2
05-18-2007, 01:20 PM
Try using your tooth brush more and maybe your teeth will shine. First it's Spectre then Skater now DCB, and what now Elimanator? If you were a Bitch you'd be such an easy lay.:D
LMAO...:)

40FlatDeck
05-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Nice, fock up UJs sale why don't ya, typical Skater owner.:D :D
That's not what I meant!!:) Are you down for Fathers Day weekend at Havasu??

ToMorrow44
05-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Those drives are very strong, they aren't just XRs. If I remember right, and correct me if I'm wrong, but those are the IMCO 4x4 drives with the external transmission built into the extension box. People have run over 1000hp through those because they are stronger without the internal gearbox. Whipples 33 Daytona has these drives behind Teague 1100s. Even if they are just XRs, most are rated for 900hp anyway.
-Tom

Bling Bling
05-18-2007, 05:44 PM
That's not what I meant!!:) Are you down for Fathers Day weekend at Havasu??
Hell yes, we got some kool people rolling out with us. We got kids that weekend, so the party throttle will be about half open.:D Lets plan something.

Boatlesss
05-18-2007, 05:59 PM
Those drives are very strong, they aren't just XRs. If I remember right, and correct me if I'm wrong, but those are the IMCO 4x4 drives with the external transmission built into the extension box. People have run over 1000hp through those because they are stronger without the internal gearbox. Whipples 33 Daytona has these drives behind Teague 1100s. Even if they are just XRs, most are rated for 900hp anyway.
-Tom
OMG!
Imco quit making the 4X4 b/c it did not work. I have heard they are re-engineering the new 1000 b/c it is not working.
I just don't get it.
No warranty, no after sale service, high prices and no success. IMCO is the only CO. that can produce that and have people lining up to purchase their stuff. They are better than Slick Willie for Pres.
900 hp and Bravo do not mix well together. At least not a real 900 hp.

Boatlesss
05-18-2007, 06:01 PM
I thought BBBBBling was going to build a DCB with Arnesons?
Seems it would be problem solved.

Bling Bling
05-18-2007, 06:21 PM
I thought BBBBBling was going to build a DCB with Arnesons?
Seems it would be problem solved.
You already got your ass handed to you on the 388 Skater thread, lets not do it here. Arnesons suck, you should change the bicycle chain you got for a drive gear and maybe it would rate higher then 750hp.:D

andy01
05-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Hey stupid, do you know how to comprehend the English language? I wasn't saying Eliminator (Eliminator has no “man” in the middle as you like homo) was something better, I was pointing out that even the west coast guys (That race) pull out the training wheel when it comes to racing. :)
Andy

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-18-2007, 08:41 PM
:jawdrop: :D :D

MR FLYIN VEE
05-19-2007, 09:14 AM
Not me man,just left Jack's house,all is good now.I think:eek: :idea: :D :D

MR FLYIN VEE
05-19-2007, 09:38 AM
I think someone is a little confused.:D :D :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/the_Quad_018.jpg

seanv
05-19-2007, 11:49 AM
OMG!
Imco quit making the 4X4 b/c it did not work. I have heard they are re-engineering the new 1000 b/c it is not working.
I just don't get it.
No warranty, no after sale service, high prices and no success. IMCO is the only CO. that can produce that and have people lining up to purchase their stuff. They are better than Slick Willie for Pres.
lololololol !!!! wow! i guess my daytona that i put 200+ hours on with a 950+hp and a itsy bitsy bravo must have been a go nowhere pos? i ran it hard and had tons of fun and never broke that drive so, rethink your statement there on the "real" 900hp

ToMorrow44
05-19-2007, 12:24 PM
OMG!
I just don't get it.
I never heard anything about those drives not working and that's why people kept using them just like the Whipple boat that was built just a few months ago. Maybe you know something I don't but if they don't work I don't know why DCB uses them so much. Maybe I have my nomenclature wrong here and I'm thinking of a different drive.
-Tom

seanv
05-19-2007, 12:47 PM
i run the imco sc extreme's on my a.o. now and have just at 100hrs with no issues. oh boatless, thats with "real" 625hp blower engines:rolleyes:
if you "drive" the boat and dont just point n stab the throttles drives will live. i never go above 3000rpm while climbing on plane. i also dont go full throttle until over 90-100mph. just my opinion.

Boatlesss
05-20-2007, 02:20 PM
i run the imco sc extreme's on my a.o. now and have just at 100hrs with no issues. oh boatless, thats with "real" 625hp blower engines:rolleyes:
if you "drive" the boat and dont just point n stab the throttles drives will live. i never go above 3000rpm while climbing on plane. i also dont go full throttle until over 90-100mph. just my opinion.
I agree 100%, if you do not drive it like you stole it, things laaaaaaaaaast a lot longer than if you abuse it.
But that comes down to the fact that you respect your equipment a lot more than people that complain everyday that they have a Bravo problem.