Time for your report card, Jerry.

Jbb
05-15-2007, 11:16 AM
Time for your report card, Jerry.
God will get you for that.....heathen.....:mad:

RitcheyRch
05-15-2007, 11:25 AM
Can only hope. :D
Good things come in threes, Sharpton and Jesse Jackson next?

Tom Brown
05-15-2007, 11:26 AM
God will get you for that.....heathen.....:mad:
You know, I didn't feel my first post was particularly negative when I made it. As much as I abhor much of what he stood for, I've never wished him dead and I feel bad for his followers. If his God exists, he will have already been judged. I wonder how he made out.
Sure, I think he was hateful, ignorant, and used fear and terror to get people to do what he wanted but that doesn't make him a bad person. At least, not according to his values. According to my values, those attributes make him a turd but that's not relevant so I won't mention it in his obit thread.

Baja Big Dog
05-15-2007, 11:37 AM
THATS WRONG....JUST WRONG!!!!!
ITS NOT NICE FOR CREATING FALSE HOPES SOME!!!!

mobldj
05-15-2007, 11:59 AM
hes gonna burn in hell my brothers and sisters.......can i get an amen

Jbb
05-15-2007, 12:00 PM
You know, I didn't feel my first post was particularly negative when I made it. As much as I abhor much of what he stood for, I've never wished him dead and I feel bad for his followers. If his God exists, he will have already been judged. I wonder how he made out.
Sure, I think he was hateful, ignorant, and used fear and terror to get people to do what he wanted but that doesn't make him a bad person. At least, not according to his values. According to my values, those attributes make him a turd but that's not relevant so I won't mention it in his obit thread.
Straight to hell Brown........:jawdrop:

Tom Brown
05-15-2007, 12:30 PM
I'll be there dancing to laser fire when you arrive, Brian.
The wild thing about Jerry Falwell is that throwing down some judgement and negativity on the guy is kind of an homage in a way. Perhaps I should have thrown in a big dose of sanctimony to sweeten the deal.
Rest in peace, Jerry. I hope you're enjoying the warmth and dark orange mesquite light that is now emanating from the embers of your soul.

RaceFace
05-15-2007, 12:54 PM
LMAO!!!!
Can I get an AMEN out of that one?!?!?!?!
AMEN!!!

fatboy95
05-15-2007, 12:56 PM
And Hillary, Nancy, Oprah

Tom Brown
05-15-2007, 01:06 PM
And Hillary, Nancy, Oprah
Good point. They are all good things. I'd love to have sex with any one of them.

Jbb
05-15-2007, 01:47 PM
I'll be there dancing to laser fire when you arrive, Brian.
The wild thing about Jerry Falwell is that throwing down some judgement and negativity on the guy is kind of an homage in a way. Perhaps I should have thrown in a big dose of sanctimony to sweeten the deal.
Rest in peace, Jerry. I hope you're enjoying the warmth and dark orange mesquite light that is now emanating from the embers of your soul.
Negative Ghostrider.......I have it on pretty good authority that anyone who made it thru the 70's and 80's in Miami.......gets a free pass......:D

boatsnblondes
05-15-2007, 04:06 PM
He was a man of God, show some respect, heathens..........:rolleyes:

JMC
05-15-2007, 04:10 PM
Tom,
I think a video of you doing Hillary, Nancy and Oprah (backdoor), released a night or two before the election would be the nicest thing a Canadian could do for America.
I'd leave a bag on your head to, to protect your good name, of course...
And if they all happened to die in a fiery crash later that night, hey, who says you can't have everything:D
Those three sentences are the best individual signature line quotes I have seen in a post. They work together...and perfectly, alone. :)

hoolign
05-15-2007, 04:45 PM
I wonder If Larry Flint will put the next Hustler out free of charge in his honor?? :idea:

hoolign
05-15-2007, 04:47 PM
He was a man of God, show some respect, heathens..........:rolleyes:
Well then Thank God he's gone!

sorry dog
05-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Good point. They are all good things. I'd love to have sex with any one of them.
Some men would love to hold out to have sex with one "10"
...others prefer just to hit 10 1's and call it good.