this is all the bank owned homes in havasu

Tequila-John
05-15-2007, 01:03 PM
http://www.wardexre.com/war/maildoc/e0027a1197.html
this is all the bank owned homes in havasu
looks like some good deals out there

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Hell I thought it looked like rip offs!!! Damn you should see what you can buy in the Phoenix area for the same money!!!!

BEER&WATER
05-15-2007, 01:09 PM
Hell I thought it looked like rip offs!!! Damn you should see what you can buy in the Phoenix area for the same money!!!!
NO LAKE IN Phoenix area

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 01:13 PM
NO LAKE IN Phoenix area
Are you new?????
Lakes: Pleasant, Sahuoro (sp?), Canyon, Apache, Roosevelt, Bartlett, Horseshoe. What do you characterize those as????? How do you think water is stored for the valley???
Do we need to call SPAM here???

boater72
05-15-2007, 01:26 PM
I agree !

BEER&WATER
05-15-2007, 01:37 PM
Are you new?????
Lakes: Pleasant, Sahuoro (sp?), Canyon, Apache, Roosevelt, Bartlett, Horseshoe. What do you characterize those as????? How do you think water is stored for the valley???
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE YOU TO GET TO THOSE SO CALLED LAKES ?????

ratso
05-15-2007, 01:40 PM
...to Havasu? Takes me about 26 hours...:D

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 01:52 PM
30 min from doorstep to being in the water. I think Lake Pleasant is about 16 miles from my home at Pinnacle Peak and 72nd Ave. So not more than 5 more min than it takes someone in Havasu to pull to Windsor with a 38 foot Donzi.
If your in real estate, you know that shiat you are posting is crap!!! If you can get people to buy it, good for you. But it's a rip off!!!
Read the spam rules AC!!!

squirt'nmyload
05-15-2007, 01:53 PM
NO LAKE IN Phoenix area
LMAO..25 mins from my doorstep to saguaro.......get em rob!!!!!!:D :D

RaceFace
05-15-2007, 02:01 PM
Are you new?????
Hell, I visit inlaws in Mesa several times a year and even I knew about those lakes!
Nice lakes too......not like "SMELL-SOME-MORE" here!!

BEER&WATER
05-15-2007, 02:04 PM
30 min from doorstep to being in the water. I think Lake Pleasant is about 16 miles from my home at Pinnacle Peak and 72nd Ave. So not more than 5 more min than it takes someone in Havasu to pull to Windsor with a 38 foot Donzi.
If your in real estate, you know that shiat you are posting is crap!!! If you can get people to buy it, good for you. But it's a rip off!!!
Read the spam rules AC!!!
IT'S JUST INFORMATION !!!!!!
if you got an attitude about it and your in love with the traffice and smog and every thing else in the phx area
then be happy and dont hate

Insurance God
05-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Since this is a SPAM post, does anyone need an insurance quote? :)

BEER&WATER
05-15-2007, 02:12 PM
Hell, I visit inlaws in Mesa several times a year and even I knew about those lakes!
Nice lakes too......not like "SMELL-SOME-MORE" here!!
im well aware of all of them
but i think a good # of folks dont think there the same as havasu ... and for good reason

Trailer Park Casanova
05-15-2007, 02:14 PM
looks like some good deals out there
You bet.
Some look pretty good.

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 02:15 PM
IT'S JUST INFORMATION !!!!!!
if you got an attitude about it and your in love with the traffice and smog and every thing else in the phx area
then be happy and dont hate
I think the attitude started with you. "So called lakes" :no lakes" etc. etc. I am not sure what i up your butt, but I was just calling it like I see it. First you spam them, then you try to defend what you have no idea about? Obviously your not a big poster on here. Neither am I. But you posted it and I commented on it. And I would venture to say that most people would look at the same thing and call BS!!!!
You apparently don't know anything about Phoenix or the surrounding area. YOu want to bash Phoenix? Air quality is not a huge issue with us. We have a few days here and there, but nothing like LA. Stuff to do? We have 6 major lakes you can boat on in the valley and three huge lakes on our borders within four hours of Phoenix. Havasu is only three hours away. We have Four major league sports teams, one major University, several smaller ones (think of our strip club talent vs Havasu), arts and museums, 6th largest airport in the country, etc. etc. And you can buy twice the home here than you just presented in Havasu.
Do we need to get into Havasu problems? Probably not. Most have read the threads here.
So back it up just a touch Chief. Your spam got an appropriate reaction. Basically you in the business of selling piles of shiat to Hot Boaters? Cool! Good luck with all that. :D

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 02:16 PM
but i think a good # of folks dont think there the same as havasu ... and for good reason
Apparently at post #4 you weren't aware of any????

Baja Big Dog
05-15-2007, 02:21 PM
Read the White Sheet....better deals than the bank owned homes...I think the bank is starting off proud to see what they can get, they will sit on them and eat it.
Bank is buying more and more homes every week.....some of them with boats in the garage!!!:D

squirt'nmyload
05-15-2007, 02:23 PM
just curious, what reason:confused: :confused:

BEER&WATER
05-15-2007, 02:29 PM
Apparently at post #4 you weren't aware of any????
there are lots of RESIVOR'S OUT THERE even in cal but i dont see alot of folks that inerested in them like the lakes
in AZ NV UT... havasu is unique ... and property is not going to be the same because of that fact ..
so if you are trying to compare it wont happen
as far as the spam goes.. I just think with all the talk about RE it was interesting

PaPaG
05-15-2007, 02:29 PM
Another 8-18 months and knock another 50-75k off those prices...banks are way to proud right now....

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 02:30 PM
You probably should change your avatar as well. The "Los Havsu" thing kinda of sounds like your not so very happy with the Havasu area yourself??? Hey Vato, maybe you should rethink your strategy in selling homes? Or maybe you was trying to get ahold of the local Vatos on the board to move to Havasu and warn them of the famous taco trap you manolos have in Havasu???? No comprende????:D :D

squirt'nmyload
05-15-2007, 02:34 PM
there are lots of RESIVOR'S OUT THERE even in cal but i dont see alot of folks that inerested in them like the lakes
in AZ NV UT... havasu is unique ...
LMAO again....still waiting on the reason

BEER&WATER
05-15-2007, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE=Big Warlock;2562054]You probably should change your avatar as well. The "Los Havsu" thing kinda of sounds like your not so very happy with the Havasu area yourself??? Hey Vato, maybe you should rethink your strategy in selling homes? Or maybe you was trying to get ahold of the local Vatos on the board to move to Havasu and warn them of the famous taco trap you manolos have in Havasu???? No comprende????:D :D[/QUOTE
make fun of it all you want ... that's why i put it there
and while your at it take a good look around yourself!!

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 02:41 PM
in AZ NV UT... havasu is unique ... and property is not going to be the same because of that fact ..
so if you are trying to compare it wont happen
as far as the spam goes.. I just think with all the talk about RE it was interesting
ok, my fault I thought you were in the biz? Your right, things are changing in Havasu, and I would say not for the better. I think prices will drop there in the next year. That's my take. Too many problems, too many boat haters and too many blue hairs running things. And your right, Havasu is unique. And the only reason I go once or twice a year is to support my friends events or being invited by friends I can't convince to go someplace else. Overall there are more problems in Havasu over any given weekend than there all year at Pleasant. I like Mohave as well. Very little trouble there. But ever since MTV opened their trap about Havasu, it has gone downhill. Many threads here lately have been about complaints of everything from Mexicans invading the place to trouble with guys chasing women from other groups etc. etc. I have experienced some of that. Had some trouble, but nothing my group couldn't handle. The bars we went to were very good to us, but the element of people around is less than desirable. My other half can do girl's night out in Scottsdale or Phoenix with little or no trouble. Not possible in Havasu on any given weekend during the season.
That's my experience. Let the flaming start!!!! :D

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 02:43 PM
[QUOTE=Big Warlock;2562054]You probably should change your avatar as well. The "Los Havsu" thing kinda of sounds like your not so very happy with the Havasu area yourself??? Hey Vato, maybe you should rethink your strategy in selling homes? Or maybe you was trying to get ahold of the local Vatos on the board to move to Havasu and warn them of the famous taco trap you manolos have in Havasu???? No comprende????:D :D[/QUOTE
make fun of it all you want ... that's why i put it there
and while your at it take a good look around yourself!!
Bad news brother............I am a VATO and worse than that, I am a VATO with ganas!!!!!!!! Sucks huh?? LOL :D

BEER&WATER
05-15-2007, 02:49 PM
[QUOTE=BEER&WATER;2562068]
Bad news brother............I am a VATO and worse than that, I am a VATO with ganas!!!!!!!! Sucks huh?? LOL :D
WE ALL HAVE FRIEND'S and i dont hate.. so come on over
and if your respectful to me then so on

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 02:55 PM
[QUOTE=Big Warlock;2562083]
WE ALL HAVE FRIEND'S and i dont hate.. so come on over
and if your respectful to me then so on
I am confused now? If I am respectful to you then so on? WTF does that mean? You are the one that made the discovery that we have lakes in Phoenix and that we boat on them. You decided that a pile of shiat in Havasu is worth it because you have your "unique" lake. All I did was call BS!!!! And I stand by my comment. You started with the disrespect. So, again Chief, step back and think for a minute before you open your mouth again.
FYI I think there are about 600 slips with shore power on Pleasant with another 400 slips planned for next year.
I think there are 200 or more slips at Canyon lake, 400 slipsor better on Bartlett and Sahauro. So apprently you have no idea of the boating scene in the Phoenix area. Maybe you should check out this place first before you make any more comments on your slice of paradise??? :D

BEER&WATER
05-15-2007, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=BEER&WATER;2562102]
I am confused now? If I am respectful to you then so on? WTF does that mean? You are the one that made the discovery that we have lakes in Phoenix and that we boat on them. You decided that a pile of shiat in Havasu is worth it because you have your "unique" lake. All I did was call BS!!!! And I stand by my comment. You started with the disrespect. So, again Chief, step back and think for a minute before you open your mouth again.
FYI I think there are about 600 slips with shore power on Pleasant with another 400 slips planned for next year.
I think there are 200 or more slips at Canyon lake, 400 slipsor better on Bartlett and Sahauro. So apprently you have no idea of the boating scene in the Phoenix area. Maybe you should check out this place first before you make any more comments on your slice of paradise??? :D
your right havasu suck's you have conviced me
i changed my avitar and im still not happy.. will you forgive
me for being such a dip shi%$#
im so unhappy i think i will load the cooler and go on the lake

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 03:32 PM
All we asked was for you to answer a couple of questions. You seem to be avoiding them? Are you in real estate? What are the reasons people prefer Havasu over the lakes you don't know about in Phoenix? Why do you hate the hispanics that live in Havasu?
Too complicated? Try again Chief!! Your kind of entertaining!!:D

BoatPI
05-15-2007, 03:48 PM
The house on Jones Drive is in a very nice hood. Like the listings say, submit all offers. Too bad the rental rates are so low in Havasu plus the tweaker factor or the 125K houses would be decent rentals.

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 03:51 PM
Too bad the rental rates are so low in Havasu plus the tweaker factor or the 125K houses would be decent rentals.
Your not helping Beer & Waters cause here! LOL

squirt'nmyload
05-15-2007, 03:52 PM
The house on Jones Drive is in a very nice hood. Like the listings say, submit all offers. Too bad the rental rates are so low in Havasu plus the tweaker factor or the 125K houses would be decent rentals.
but havasu is unique:notam:..............still waiting on the reasons

BEER&WATER
05-15-2007, 03:54 PM
All we asked was for you to answer a couple of questions. You seem to be avoiding them? Are you in real estate? What are the reasons people prefer Havasu over the lakes you don't know about in Phoenix? Why do you hate the hispanics that live in Havasu?
Too complicated? Try again Chief!! Your kind of entertaining!!:D
you seem to have all the answers.. enjoy phx

yopengo
05-15-2007, 04:01 PM
but havasu is unique:notam:..............still waiting on the reasons
…because all us Californians aren’t going to drive to Phoenix to hit fresh H2O. :D

Havasu1986
05-15-2007, 04:02 PM
[QUOTE=Big Warlock;2561948]30 min from doorstep to being in the water. I think Lake Pleasant is about 16 miles from my home at Pinnacle Peak and 72nd Ave. So not more than 5 more min than it takes someone in Havasu to pull to Windsor with a 38 foot Donzi.
QUOTE]
It takes me 5 minutes with my boat and 10 with my golf cart to get to the water.:D

BEER&WATER
05-15-2007, 04:03 PM
…because all us Californians aren’t going to drive to Phoenix to hit fresh H2O. :D
#1 ANSWER

BEER&WATER
05-15-2007, 04:07 PM
[QUOTE=Big Warlock;2561948]30 min from doorstep to being in the water. I think Lake Pleasant is about 16 miles from my home at Pinnacle Peak and 72nd Ave. So not more than 5 more min than it takes someone in Havasu to pull to Windsor with a 38 foot Donzi.
QUOTE]
It takes me 5 minutes with my boat and 10 with my golf cart to get to the water.:D
THERE YAA GO CHIEF (BIG WARLOOCK )

squirt'nmyload
05-15-2007, 04:13 PM
#1 ANSWER
ok. i agree that it is the closest fresh water for cali folks but that doesn't answer why people don't think they aren't the same............ahh fukk it, i'm done here. i'll come back when you can answer the questions yourself

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 04:29 PM
I gave up a bit ago. He proved himself to be an AC!! No worries. So much for his real estate career! Hahahahaha

squirt'nmyload
05-15-2007, 04:44 PM
I gave up a bit ago. He proved himself to be an AC!! No worries. So much for his real estate career! Hahahahaha
lol..........how's the sea guppie?? :)

BEER&WATER
05-15-2007, 04:54 PM
quiter

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 04:54 PM
Sea Guppie will be up and running by this evening. Jordy will have it out this weekend. We are going to Santa Barbara for the weekend. Not going to be back on the water for a couple of weeks. :(

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 04:57 PM
Sea Guppie will be up and running by this evening. Jordy will have it out this weekend. We are going to Santa Barbara for the weekend. Not going to be back on the water for a couple of weeks. :(

callbob4homes
05-15-2007, 05:01 PM
cheap? nah................... look at the age of some of those dumps. check out the "hood" around em. wanna buy a bridge?:jawdrop:

squirt'nmyload
05-15-2007, 05:02 PM
nice!!.....prob see it this weekend and see you when you get back!!!

2Driver
05-15-2007, 05:22 PM
cheap? nah................... look at the age of some of those dumps. check out the "hood" around em. wanna buy a bridge?:jawdrop:
Exactly, all due respect these don't seem like deals but seem more like full retail and some pretty crappy homes as well.
I think the real deals are not in the MLS listed bank owned but in the foreclosure auctions.

yopengo
05-15-2007, 06:23 PM
Exactly, all due respect these don't seem like deals but seem more like full retail and some pretty crappy homes as well.
I think the real deals are not in the MLS listed bank owned but in the foreclosure auctions.
Well for under 150 in havasu you have to expect crap. Some people will spend that just to have a place at the lake.

Jordy
05-15-2007, 06:37 PM
The fact that you guys drive for 5+ hours to sit in the dirty ass water in the Channel all weekend still baffles me. One of the only plus sides to living in Cali that I can see is the fact that you've got Lake Pacific right there. I know their isn't a "channel" there and you'd actually have to use the boats, rather than just idle them over from Windsor, but different strokes for different folks I suppose. :notam: :D

Classic Daycruiser
05-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Are you kidding me.... I could leave my house in Phoenix and be in the water at the lake(Pleasant) faster than anyone with a house in Havasu can leave there house on a weekend and have their boat in the lake.

4DAY4PLAY
05-15-2007, 07:06 PM
I think the attitude started with you. "So
called lakes" :no lakes" etc. etc. I am not sure what i up your butt, but I was just calling it like I see it. First you spam them, then you try to defend what you have no idea about? Obviously your not a big poster on here. Neither am I. But you posted it and I commented on it. And I would venture to say that most people would look at the same thing and call BS!!!!
You apparently don't know anything about Phoenix or the surrounding area. YOu want to bash Phoenix? Air quality is not a huge issue with us. We have a few days here and there, but nothing like LA. Stuff to do? We have 6 major lakes you can boat on in the valley and three huge lakes on our borders within four hours of Phoenix. Havasu is only three hours away. We have Four major league sports teams, one major University, several smaller ones (think of our strip club talent vs Havasu), arts and museums, 6th largest airport in the country, etc. etc. And you can buy twice the home here than you just presented in Havasu.
Do we need to get into Havasu problems? Probably not. Most have read the threads here.
So back it up just a touch Chief. Your spam got an appropriate reaction. Basically you in the business of selling piles of shiat to Hot Boaters? Cool! Good luck with all that. :D
Phoenix is a dump....a comparable population city in Cali would be San Diego. Phoenix had 5 times the homicides and almost 10 times the vehicle thefts in 2005 as San Diego. If you want i can post a few more stats. You dont want me to post were phoenix ranks on the FBI's crime index for the US. You may put your house up for sale if i do that. And this my frined is one of the reasons whu you can buy twice the home in phoenix than in havasu.

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Sorry, your stats are correct on Phoenix. However most of us live in Scittsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Surprise, Buckeye, etc. etc. Buckeye being the largest city in Arizona. We generally use "Phoenix" as a cover all for the "Valley." So your stats are correct. Compton and other places in LA have comprable stats. Havasu isn't exactly a paradise when it comes to crime stats vs. population. But I assume you kow that already.
And without hesitation, I would live in Phoenix way before I ever live in Havasu. Not even a choice.

RaceFace
05-15-2007, 07:22 PM
Phoenix is a dump....a comparable population city in Cali would be San Diego. Phoenix had 5 times the homicides and almost 10 times the vehicle thefts in 2005 as San Diego. If you want i can post a few more stats. You dont want me to post were phoenix ranks on the FBI's crime index for the US. You may put your house up for sale if i do that. And this my frined is one of the reasons whu you can buy twice the home in phoenix than in havasu.
Oh man......I think we need this!!!
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u165/1raceface/23popcorn.jpg

Jordy
05-15-2007, 07:26 PM
Phoenix is a dump....
You know, the more I see you post, the more it dawns on me, you should really sit down and write a book on how to make friends and influence people on ***boat. Perhaps you can get a few other keynote ghostwriters, such as boatsnblondes ( a few months ago) and xlarationmarine, as none of you ever have a positive thing to say (except the new BNB) on here. Such a great asset to this place, with heavy emphasis on the ASS part. ;) :D

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 07:36 PM
It started out as spam from a real estate guy in Havasu that doesn't like to live in Havasu. And it holds the promise of sooooo much more!! LOL
Well, all in fun. I love the internet. Off to bed. Have to work tomorrow and it's going to be a long day. And now that I know my neighborhood is so rough, I will have to lock my doors and make sure nothing happens to me!!:D

squirt'nmyload
05-15-2007, 07:38 PM
this thread is hilarious........2 idiots that have probably never been here telling us how it is

squirt'nmyload
05-15-2007, 07:39 PM
It started out as spam from a real estate guy in Havasu that doesn't like to live in Havasu. And it holds the promise of sooooo much more!! LOL
Well, all in fun. I love the internet. Off to bed. Have to work tomorrow and it's going to be a long day. And now that I know my neighborhood is so rough, I will have to lock my doors and make sure nothing happens to me!!:D
good thing we have guns :D :D

Big Warlock
05-15-2007, 07:39 PM
this thread is hilarious........2 idiots that have probably never been here telling us how it is
Absolutely!!!:D

RaceFace
05-15-2007, 07:40 PM
THATS why I brought popcorn!! Would you like some?? I think this is going to get good!!

squirt'nmyload
05-15-2007, 07:42 PM
THATS why I brought popcorn!! Would you like some?? I think this is going to get good!!
got a slurpee and a full bowl made up for the festivities.......with lots a butter and salt :D

4DAY4PLAY
05-15-2007, 07:46 PM
Sorry, your stats are correct on Phoenix. However most of us live in Scittsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Gilbert, Surprise, Buckeye, etc. etc. Buckeye being the largest city in Arizona. We generally use "Phoenix" as a cover all for the "Valley." So your stats are correct. Compton and other places in LA have comprable stats. Havasu isn't exactly a paradise when it comes to crime stats vs. population. But I assume you kow that already.
And without hesitation, I would live in Phoenix way before I ever live in Havasu. Not even a choice.
I agree there are some very nice areas near or around phoenix...but in the above post he was specifically talking about phoenix..he referenced sports teams, etc, in phoenix. Secondly, you cant compare phoenix and Havasu, there apples and oranges. You have to compare population to population like phoenix to San Diego, and im sure you would agree San diego is a much nicer, safer, cleaner city. Besides, majority of the poeple in and or around phoenix are transplants from cali, mostly due to cheaper housing, and cheaper costs of doing business.

RaceFace
05-15-2007, 07:46 PM
got a slurpee and a full bowl made up for the festivities.......with lots a butter and salt :D
Perfect!! I added lotsa butter and a tad of garlic salt to mine.....and off to grab a fresh 8th Street Ale.....and yes, I import my beer from Phoenix too!! :D :D

Jordy
05-15-2007, 07:47 PM
Ponds? swimming holes? I'm not quite sure, what a mud puddle with out the mud is called.
So, we have Canada, May 15th, and puddle talk... Have you even put your fockin' ice skates up for the season yet, eh? :notam: :D

Jordy
05-15-2007, 07:51 PM
Besides, majority of the poeple in and or around phoenix are transplants from cali, mostly due to cheaper housing, and cheaper costs of doing business.
Just curious where you're finding your statistics now slick. If you really want to get techincal, I'd be willing to wager dollars to donuts that the Cali migration makes up a very small minority of the population, either recently, or historically, compared to the midwest for starters, and then the rest of the country. You should probably just stop talking out of your ass with your ASSumptions while you're just a little bit behind. :notam:
It's better to keep your mouth shut and just appear stupid rather than open it and remove all doubt, especially when it's something that you have already proven that you know nothing about. ;)

squirt'nmyload
05-15-2007, 08:04 PM
You have to compare population to population like phoenix to San Diego, and im sure you would agree San diego is a much nicer, safer, cleaner city. Besides, majority of the poeple in and or around phoenix are transplants from cali, mostly due to cheaper housing, and cheaper costs of doing business.
lmao.......so comparing downtown phoenix to downtown san diego???...i'd choose phoenix.........and most of the people i meet here are from illinois, michigan, ohio or pennsylvania

Jordy
05-15-2007, 08:09 PM
Yes Sir Ree Jordy Boy! the skates have been laid to bed and the umbrellas are coming out! Hell, it was lets say, 26 celsius today, 56% water in the sky, Hot N Sticky, just like dem Nappy headed Ho's don't ya know?
Well then, my apologies sir. As you were. Just make sure you double up on the cloud and rain block!!! :D :D :D

yopengo
05-15-2007, 08:13 PM
The fact that you guys drive for 5+ hours to sit in the dirty ass water in the Channel all weekend still baffles me. One of the only plus sides to living in Cali that I can see is the fact that you've got Lake Pacific right there. I know their isn't a "channel" there and you'd actually have to use the boats, rather than just idle them over from Windsor, but different strokes for different folks I suppose. :notam: :D
That is assuming that we all hang in the channel. Shit I only cruise the channel on the way back to the ramp. As far as the Pacific goes…there are fukking sharks, its cold and you can’t just cruise up to a beach and hang. Don’t get me wrong I love Phoenix, lived in AZ for ten years. I don’t know where the thread went south. Some dude just posted some cheap real-estate and got slammed.

squirt'nmyload
05-15-2007, 08:16 PM
That is assuming that we all hang in the channel. Shit I only cruise the channel on the way back to the ramp. As far as the Pacific goes…there are fukking sharks, its cold and you can’t just cruise up to a beach and hang. Don’t get me wrong I love Phoenix, lived in AZ for ten years. I don’t know where the thread went south. Some dude just posted some cheap real-estate and got slammed.
lol........this is ***boat, whadaya expect:D :D .......i think it went south right about here
NO LAKE IN Phoenix area:D

GRUNION
05-16-2007, 06:20 AM
Just curious where you're finding your statistics now slick. If you really want to get techincal, I'd be willing to wager dollars to donuts that the Cali migration makes up a very small minority of the population, either recently, or historically, compared to the midwest for starters, and then the rest of the country. You should probably just stop talking out of your ass with your ASSumptions while you're just a little bit behind. :notam:
It's better to keep your mouth shut and just appear stupid rather than open it and remove all doubt, especially when it's something that you have already proven that you know nothing about. ;)
:D :D :D :D

Quest4Fun
05-16-2007, 06:30 AM
I've been watching this thread since yesterday and decided to jump in and give my .02 worth. We live in Havasu, moved here full time from So. Cal. over 5 years ago. I do not for one minute share the sentiment of B&W about Phoenix or it's surrounding lakes. There are great things about Havasu and there are great things about the Phoenix area and the same can be said about bad things. There are things that are unique to all areas, but that doesn't make one better than the other. There are great people everywhere you go and there are idiots everywhere you go.
I just didn't want anyone to think that the rest of us in Havasu feels the same as B&W. Now I feel better :) :)

RaceFace
05-16-2007, 06:41 AM
I've been watching this thread since yesterday and decided to jump in and give my .02 worth. We live in Havasu, moved here full time from So. Cal. over 5 years ago. I do not for one minute share the sentiment of B&W about Phoenix or it's surrounding lakes. There are great things about Havasu and there are great things about the Phoenix area and the same can be said about bad things. There are things that are unique to all areas, but that doesn't make one better than the other. There are great people everywhere you go and there are idiots everywhere you go.
I just didn't want anyone to think that the rest of us in Havasu feels the same as B&W. Now I feel better :) :)
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Big Warlock
05-16-2007, 06:42 AM
Guys I have to work today. Road trip to Flagstaff and hitting the ranch on the way through Camp Verde.
Bottom line. Guy posts real estate spam. I said it looked expensive. He came back with "no lakes in Phoenix." I made the correction. He became an ass. His butt buddy came to his defenense with a comparison of San Diego to Phoenix (He lives in Temecula, because, like the rest of us, he can't afford to live in San Diego!:D ) What did you expect? It's Hot Boat for God Sake!
Now I will be back later this evening. Let's mull over the facts and keep this thread Hot Boat tight! Lots of rumors, inuendos (sp?) etc. etc. Lots of popcorn and more spam!!!!
Still request answers to our questions there Beer&Water. Hang in there bro! It only gets better!! :D

yopengo
05-16-2007, 06:44 AM
Well we sure are all cheery this morning. Good morning Hot Boat. :D

BEER&WATER
05-16-2007, 06:47 AM
I did not come out bashing phx ... all i said that got them started is that havasu is unique becouse we have a LAKE at our doorstep thats it!!!!! and we dont have some of the things that large metropolitan area's do ...

BEER&WATER
05-16-2007, 07:13 AM
this is were the negitivity started

BEER&WATER
05-16-2007, 07:16 AM
Are you new?????
more negitive coments ... and personal attack's about my lack knowledge of lakes in the PHX area (an assumtion on his part)

Jordy
05-16-2007, 07:18 AM
more negitive coments ... and personal attack's
Wow, you think that was a personal attack??? :notam:
Here, go ahead and fill this out and return it to admin at your earliest convienence.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31020&stc=1&d=1179328703
:D :D :D

BEER&WATER
05-16-2007, 07:24 AM
Wow, you think that was a personal attack??? :notam:
Here, go ahead and fill this out and return it to admin at your earliest convienence.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31020&stc=1&d=1179328703
:D :D :D
no feelings hurt here ... just getting the facts in line

460 jus getn it
05-16-2007, 07:29 AM
Blah hahahahahahahahahahah
What a stroke this guy is. Come to Pleasant one weekend and im sure you will change your mind about opur lakes being lame.

Jordy
05-16-2007, 07:38 AM
and personal attack's about my lack knowledge of lakes in the PHX area (an assumtion on his part)
Are you for real??? How is it an "assumtion" (asumpshun if that makes you feel better) when you post this:
NO LAKE IN Phoenix area
no feelings hurt here ... just getting the facts in line
You're crying about personal attacks, assumptions, and now claiming facts too??? From what you've posted so far in this thread you woulnd't know a fact if it fell out of the sky, landed on your face, and started wiggling. :notam:
Just keep removing that doubt for the rest of us. :D

Havasu1986
05-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Blah hahahahahahahahahahah
What a stroke this guy is. Come to Pleasant one weekend and im sure you will change your mind about opur lakes being lame.
If you assume Havi people hang in the channel..would I be wrong to assume that you guys hang in Humbug:confused: And since I have never been there, is there a lake in your area that could hold the D.S. Poker Run. :)

yopengo
05-16-2007, 07:41 AM
Phoenix has lakes? :eek: :D Isn’t Phoenix one of the top cities for boats per capita? :idea:

yopengo
05-16-2007, 07:44 AM
Havasu SUCKS…stay away May 24~28. ;)

ChumpChange
05-16-2007, 07:45 AM
You obviously haven't been to Temecula recently. My buddy at work just bought a crib a couple blocks away from $820,000. It ain't cheap.
Man he got ripped off. The wife and I paid less than that for a crib, dresser and changing table. :D

yopengo
05-16-2007, 07:52 AM
Maybe not…:confused:
http://phoenix.about.com/od/lakes/l/blboats.htm

2Driver
05-16-2007, 08:08 AM
If you assume Havi people hang in the channel..would I be wrong to assume that you guys hang in Humbug:confused: And since I have never been there, is there a lake in your area that could hold the D.S. Poker Run. :)
Well he's got a point.
I've lived in all 3 places, "Phx", "SD" and Havi. All pretty nice places to me. Right now I am happy being 15 minutes to Barttlet, 25 to Pleasant and 2.5 from Parker and 1.3 by Cessna to Powell. I have nothing to complain about. :rolleyes:
BTW: I dont think it sucks here and I am only 30 minutes to downtown Phx
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31022&stc=1&d=1179331632

RaceFace
05-16-2007, 08:11 AM
Well he's got a point.
I've lived in all 3 places, "Phx", "SD" and Havi. All pretty nice places to me. Right now I am happy being 15 minutes to Barttlet, 25 to Pleasant and 2.5 from Parker and 1.3 by Cessna to Powell. I have nothing to complain about. :rolleyes:
BTW: I dont think it sucks here and I am only 30 minutes to downtown Phx
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31022&stc=1&d=1179331632
Im pretty good backing up a trailer but on that driveway?? Damn!!!! :D :D
Nice pad!!!!

2Driver
05-16-2007, 08:14 AM
:D THanks. Yeah, that's why I have to get rid of my trucks when the warranty is out and I only have a 21' boat. Driveway sort of dictates that. :(

Quest4Fun
05-16-2007, 08:17 AM
:D THanks. Yeah, that's why I have to get rid of my trucks when the warranty is out and I only have a 21' boat. Driveway sort of dictates that. :(
What about taking out your trash and picking up your mail :confused:

2Driver
05-16-2007, 08:21 AM
What about taking out your trash and picking up your mail :confused:
Mail goes to PO box, 100 Gallon trash can fits over my trailer hitch on my truck.
I had our retriever trained to get the newspaper but he usually got side tracked with a deer or quail on his way back up. Lots of AZ republics MIA somewhere in the front of the property :D

Quest4Fun
05-16-2007, 08:23 AM
Mail goes to PO box, 100 Gallon trash can fits over my trailer hitch on my truck.
I had our retriever trained to get the newspaper but he usually got side tracked with a deer or quail on his way back up. Lots of AZ republics MIA somewhere in the front of the property :D
You've got your own piece of paradise...very nice.:)

RaceFace
05-16-2007, 08:24 AM
Yeah, the only thing that's missing is the moat and drawbridge!!!

BEER&WATER
05-16-2007, 11:32 AM
Are you for real??? How is it an "assumtion" (asumpshun if that makes you feel better) when you post this:
You're crying about personal attacks, assumptions, and now claiming facts too??? From what you've posted so far in this thread you woulnd't know a fact if it fell out of the sky, landed on your face, and started wiggling. :notam:
Just keep removing that doubt for the rest of us. :D
[edit] Recreational reservoir
Very rarely is a reservoir built solely for a recreational purpose. Most reservoirs are built to a civic purpose, but still allow fishing, boating, and other activities. At most reservoirs, special rules apply for the safety of the public.

squirt'nmyload
05-16-2007, 12:13 PM
no you wouldn't be wrong at all...most people stay there to party all day. with myself having a jetboat, i usually get a couple hours of boating done in the morning then go to the cove till about 6 when the water starts to calm back down for some nice evening hot laps :).......and no i couldn't see a desert storm poker run type happening here.....there ya go b&w, another reason :notam: