PDA

View Full Version : CFW...THANK YOU

ACCEPTENCE
06-16-2003, 05:07 PM
An absolutely fantastic time is how I would describe our weekend at CAMP FAR WEST.
The ""Northern Crew"" laid out the red carpet for us southern boys. We could not have felt any more welcome as first timers to a new event. Thank you for the endless hospitality. You Northern boys have some good lookin, seriously fast equipment and have an even better handle on how to throw a party.
Thank you Sangster for hookin up the prime camp sites.
Thank you Huuuuuud and Cathy for keeping us fat and happy with your talents on the BBQ.
Thank you Morg, K-Flat & Sangster for talking the time to launch our boats.
Thanks Tony and Bobby for lending a hand on that whole prop swap dealio. Thanks for the help.
Thanks to SSMike & Morg for gittin us there.
To all who put together the pot luck BBQ, thank you, I realize the time and effort that goes into such a feast, what an awesome BBQ is was.
The good water, excellent food, fast boats, hospitality and new friendships certianly made the trip north worth the drive!!!!!
This was and event not to be missed, we'll see you next year for sure.
THANK YOU TO ALL :D :D :D

Morg
06-16-2003, 05:14 PM
Greg,
I'm really glad it was worth the drive for you guy's. It was really cool that you made the trip in the first place, showing the love for the party. Great meeting you, & diving with you & Bob.
I am sort of bummed you decided to not jump the boat, It would have been real cool :p :rolleyes: :p

Jetboatguru
06-16-2003, 05:14 PM
Acceptence,
No invite is necessary, you come up anytime with or without a boat. Had a blast with you guys and we will be making the next gig you guys have set up. Hope you had a safe trip home.
Tony

BILLY.B
06-16-2003, 05:47 PM
ACCEPTENCE:
An absolutely fantastic time is how I would describe our weekend at CAMP FAR WEST.
The ""Northern Crew"" laid out the red carpet for us southern boys. We could not have felt any more welcome as first timers to a new event. Thank you for the endless hospitality. You Northern boys have some good lookin, seriously fast equipment and have an even better handle on how to throw a party.
Thank you Huuuuuud and Cathy for keeping us fat and happy with your talents on the BBQ.
Thanks Tony and Bobby for lending a hand on that whole prop swap dealio. Thanks for the help.
To all who put together the pot luck BBQ, thank you, I realize the time and effort that goes into such a feast, what an awesome BBQ is was.
The good water, excellent food, fast boats, hospitality and new friendships certianly made the trip north worth the drive!!!!!
THANK YOU TO ALL :D :D :D Come on there CHIEFY, you forgot to thank T-BAG for giving us the laughs as he rode around the camp ground on the motor scooter wearing the BANANA HAMICK, and having the kill switch hooked up to his pierced nipple after he lost the drag race to JBG. Now that was some funny SHIT!!!. On a more serious note, I would also like to thank HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD & Cathy, Sangster, Morg, Tony, SS Mike, Tracy & Mrs. BBT for all there effort on the potluck and all the flyers, great job, and my personal BEER CART deliverer, Mr. Jason Smalls :D , for all the effort you put out to make sure we were handled and comfortable. The drive was worth the friendships we have now formed and I only hope we can extend the same hospitality to you guys if you are ever able to make it to Needles. By the way Tony ,Bobby wants to know if your offer still stands as far as him driving your boat?. We were talking about it today at the shop and he told me to ask you, I guess he wants to trade rides the next time we hook up. :cool: . THANKS AGAIN for everything, BITCHIN TIME!!!!!.

ACCEPTENCE
06-16-2003, 06:23 PM
BILLY.B:
ACCEPTENCE:
THANK YOU TO ALL :D :D :D Come on there CHIEFY, you forgot to thank T-BAG for giving us the laughs as he rode around the camp ground on the motor scooter wearing the BANANA HAMICK, and having the kill switch hooked up to his pierced nipple after he lost the drag race to JBG. Now that was some funny SHIT!!!. On a more serious note, I would also like to thank HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUD & Cathy, Sangster, Morg, Tony, SS Mike, Tracy & Mrs. BBT for all there effort on the potluck and all the flyers, great job, and my personal BEER CART deliverer, Mr. Jason Smalls :D , for all the effort you put out to make sure we were handled and comfortable. The drive was worth the friendships we have now formed and I only hope we can extend the same hospitality to you guys if you are ever able to make it to Needles. By the way Tony ,Bobby wants to know if your offer still stands as far as him driving your boat?. We were talking about it today at the shop and he told me to ask you, I guess he wants to trade rides the next time we hook up. :cool: . THANKS AGAIN for everything, BITCHIN TIME!!!!!. DUDE!!!!!CHECK THIS!!!!!
I was chattin with V-Drive Video today and he caught some excellent voyuer video of some crazy intoxicated dude ridin a scooter around 12:00 to 1:00 in the morning wearing nothing but a smile and a BANANA HAMICK!!!!
Kinda makes ya go hummm???
Wonder who it could be???