PDA

View Full Version : Need a Boat B*itch(es) for Sat-Sun i

Mardonzi
05-15-2007, 05:06 PM
I'm splashing the Fountain and running it in San Diego Bay on Saturday afternoon. I've got to adjust the timing and run it for awhile to make sure all is well with it. Running it Sat evening and Sunday. Going to slip it at the Marriott Sat nite.
I'm looking for someone who might be interested in spending the day out on the water. Being able to back a trailer is required....:D
Any takers???

Lightning
05-15-2007, 05:45 PM
Sign me up.....for Sunday :)

Pheelin Phroggy
05-15-2007, 06:20 PM
WTF... wish we could, but grilling with the inlaws from Deutschland Sat.... not to mention we are leaving for Mojave tomorrow thru Friday.

Miss Perfect
05-15-2007, 06:34 PM
Dang Don... I am out of town this weekend. Maybe Sunday depending on what time I get back to SD. I'll call you when I am back in town :)

HPBoats83
05-15-2007, 06:55 PM
I would love to help.

Mardonzi
05-16-2007, 10:17 AM
I'll let you two know... Right now I'm waiting to get the rear seat back from the upholsterer. It's supposed to be done today so that shouldnt be an issue. I'm probably going to launch out of Mission bay next to Sea World on Saturday around 3 pm.

Baja Big Dog
05-16-2007, 10:41 AM
Sounds like a sausage fest so far...did anyone read the title???:confused:

Just foreplay
05-16-2007, 10:50 AM
Should've added bikini is manditory...:D

Mardonzi
05-16-2007, 02:02 PM
I'll actually be happy to have someone that can back the trailer, and knows a bit about boating,, (I know,, wishfull thinking on this site).
Not much fun going out and playing by yourself on the water..

RiverDave
05-16-2007, 02:09 PM
I already posted on the Insideline, that I'd be down for doing it on Saturday if you need some help with the trailer / around the docks etc.. ;)
RD <--- brings my own cooler of beer 2 :D

Mardonzi
05-16-2007, 02:42 PM
I already posted on the Insideline, that I'd be down for doing it on Saturday if you need some help with the trailer / around the docks etc.. ;)
RD <--- brings my own cooler of beer 2 :D
Sounds good,, you are in!! I'll PM you my number....

Legal Chemistry
05-16-2007, 02:54 PM
If you get stuck or in a bind without help, I can PM you my number -I'm about 10 minutes away from the bay and willing to lend a hand if need be. It's always good to meet new folk. Let me know...
JS

Froggystyle
05-16-2007, 03:05 PM
:D
http://www.forumspile.com/Needs-More-Pussy_less_sausage.jpg
Just helping the guy out here...

Jordy
05-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Damn, Froggy is on FIRE today!!! :D :D :D

Cole Trickle
05-16-2007, 03:09 PM
http://www.seeing-stars.com/Locations/Anchorman/Bridge.JPG
Thats how I roll!!!:D

Legal Chemistry
05-17-2007, 12:06 PM
Okay, I'll bring 5 sweedish blond bimbo's sportin' double D's and liquored up ready to party.
Better?

RiverDave
05-17-2007, 12:40 PM
Okay, I'll bring 5 sweedish blond bimbo's sportin' double D's and liquored up ready to party.
Better?
Well he upp'd my ante quite a bit.. I'll understand if ya kick me to the curb. :D
RD

Mardonzi
05-17-2007, 01:04 PM
Well he upp'd my ante quite a bit.. I'll understand if ya kick me to the curb. :D
RD
Seats will be ready for pickup on Friday,, so there will be plenty of room for the 5 swedish bimbos...
Now for the shitty part.. I went to the Doc today, I'm on my way down to Palomar hospital here in about 10 minues for some tests. Something about bloodclots in my leg. Have to wait and see, but I might just be stuck in the freakin hospital all weekend.

Just foreplay
05-17-2007, 01:31 PM
Better?
Hell for that, I will drag my junk down from Northern Cal...:D :devil: :D

AzLakeLizard
05-17-2007, 01:40 PM
Seats will be ready for pickup on Friday,, so there will be plenty of room for the 5 swedish bimbos...
Now for the shitty part.. I went to the Doc today, I'm on my way down to Palomar hospital here in about 10 minues for some tests. Something about bloodclots in my leg. Have to wait and see, but I might just be stuck in the freakin hospital all weekend.
I would have rather come down for the boat ride rather than holding your ....."hand" in the hospital.. :jawdrop: dang it Don!..

BIGRRNU
05-17-2007, 06:53 PM
MEOW!!! Hey Don ~ remember us from Dick's? We have a daughter that is so boat crazy she is already planning on being a rigger at DCB. She figures she can start when she is 15 yrs old since it is only 5 mins from home. So if you need some X chromosomes and less Y ~ give us a shout. Say hey to the Mrs. But first off get that clot business cleared up. Terri

Devil's Advocate
05-17-2007, 07:16 PM
I don't do truck and trailer. I do boat and trailer.:D

Havasu1986
05-17-2007, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=Devil's Advocate;2568114]I don't do truck and trailer. I do boat and trailer.:D
You forgot beer biotch to. :D

Mardonzi
05-17-2007, 07:31 PM
This is AZLL posting for Don.. he is doing ok.. they ruled out blood clots.. whew.. torn muscle it sounds like...he will be back online tomorrow I am sure to continue the planning of this weekend!:devil: :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate
05-17-2007, 07:38 PM
[QUOTE=Devil's Advocate;2568114]I don't do truck and trailer. I do boat and trailer.:D
You forgot beer biotch to. :D
And that too.:D

24sleekenforcer
05-17-2007, 07:39 PM
This is AZLL posting for Don.. he is doing ok.. they ruled out blood clots.. whew.. torn muscle it sounds like...he will be back online tomorrow I am sure to continue the planning of this weekend!:devil: :rolleyes:
Don and Mary thats great to here everythings ok.

Mardonzi
05-18-2007, 05:40 AM
Well, they ruled out a blood clot,, still can't figure it out so they just handed me a big bottle of pills and told me to stay off of it for a week,,, Like THAT is going to happen...
Hey RD,,, I PM'd you my number. If you and youir girl are serious about going, give me a call.
Hey Bigrrnu... Glad to hear from you. We figured we were off the Xmas card list after Dicks.. kind of got a bit over the edge that evening, not the norm. As soon as Dave calls and I figure out if he is just a Sat or a Sat and Sun thing, I'll let you know.

Wild Horses
05-18-2007, 05:57 AM
Well, they ruled out a blood clot,, still can't figure it out so they just handed me a big bottle of pills and told me to stay off of it for a week,,, Like THAT is going to happen...
Hey RD,,, I PM'd you my number. If you and youir girl are serious about going, give me a call.
Hey Bigrrnu... Glad to hear from you. We figured we were off the Xmas card list after Dicks.. kind of got a bit over the edge that evening, not the norm. As soon as Dave calls and I figure out if he is just a Sat or a Sat and Sun thing, I'll let you know.
Hey Don,
Glad to hear that you are going to live!:D I don't think even you know what the norm is! LOL :devil: :devil: :D :D
Have a good weekend and get her running good for Powell.
I will just go Boating on Pine View Res. small but gets the job done.:D
Clint
Runnin' Wild

AzLakeLizard
05-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Well..almost time for you to head out.. call me when you get on the road!... Have a great time and next time we fly me to SD we can do the catalina run!:D :D