PDA

View Full Version : need a outboard mechanic in sacremento area ASAP

707dog
05-15-2007, 08:15 PM
i need a mechanic up to fix a 1988 150 force very low compression on the #1 cylinder also the guy said the sleeve seperated what ever that means?? it needs to be bored and sleeved it already tore down to the head!! . it has never broken down the whole 2 yrs of owning it until now. i sold it to a guy and he only took it out twice so me being me i want to get it fixed for him.
i have contacted boat masters just waiting for a return call but wanted to throw the workout there for anybody that wants to do it and no bullshit work either!! i want to make this right for the guy i sold it to thats all!!
707-758-3203..anthony
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w95/707DOG/1cylider.jpg

Towndrunk
05-15-2007, 08:48 PM
i need a mechanic up in the sac area to go look at a boat i sold to a guy the motor is a 1988 150 force he had some starter probs got that fixed the boat started fine at his house ran it for about 30mins while he got some things ready unhooked it took it to discovery park put it the water and it wouldnt start..turns over strong but acts like its not getting spark or fuel....has 15 gallons of fresh fuel,,new fuel filters,new plugs,battery's. it has never broken down the whole 2 yrs of owning it until now:mad:
WHAT CAN BE GOING ON THAT WOULD MAKE IT ACT LIKE THAT?? IF YOU CAN LOOK AT IT ASAP AND FIGURE OUT THE CORRECT PROBLEM AND IT WORKS AFTER FIXING IT ...I WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU $$
ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE DROP THEM FOR ME..IM HEADED UP THEER TOMARROW AND ID LEAST LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR???? MY # IS 707-758-3203 ANTHONY IM ON THE ROAD TO WORK AROUND 5AM SO ANY TIME AFTER THAT.....
Check your kill switch and also your fuel enrichener.

kingsbiship
06-12-2007, 05:05 PM
I don't think that Force is oil-injected! He mite have forgot ta put oil in! I
wouldn't be so quick to wanna warranty that engine! Sounds like it's gonna
cost...