PDA

View Full Version : 100+ MPH Jetboat For Sale

BOHHICA
05-15-2007, 09:59 PM
http://www.bohhicaracing.com/for_sale/index.html
If you are unaware of river racing you should check it out. The 21' tunnel on this for sale page will do 100+.
If you are looking for 1000+ HP out of a naturally aspirated motor, there is one for sale also on this web page.
Contact ryan@bohhicaracing.com with any serious inquiries.
Thanks

probablecause
05-15-2007, 10:12 PM
http://www.bohhicaracing.com/for_sale/index.html
If you are unaware of river racing you should check it out. The 21' tunnel on this for sale page will do 100+.
If you are looking for 1000+ HP out of a naturally aspirated motor, there is one for sale also on this web page.
Contact ryan@bohhicaracing.com with any serious inquiries.
Thanks
441 SBC built by Tim Harding - With a small block wound way out!!! I would bet against that!

bottom feeder
05-17-2007, 03:18 PM
441 SBC built by Tim Harding - With a small block wound way out!!! I would bet against that!
What do you want to lose? It runs over 100 with the 441.:D Most all of the upper class boats run over 100.

SK48
05-17-2007, 05:50 PM
:) Those boats are awsome. I have owned v-drive boats all my life, but after seeing these run at Riggins Idaho a few weeks ago, my next boat will be an aluminium jet boat. The quality is just unsurpassed. Much straighter than any of my Hallett's, Schiada, or Biesemeyer glass boats. No stringer problems, no wood, etc. They are also really fast.

probablecause
05-17-2007, 08:42 PM
:) Those boats are awsome. I have owned v-drive boats all my life, but after seeing these run at Riggins Idaho a few weeks ago, my next boat will be an aluminium jet boat. The quality is just unsurpassed. Much straighter than any of my Hallett's, Schiada, or Biesemeyer glass boats. No stringer problems, no wood, etc. They are also really fast.
The worst sunburn I ever got was at the riggins rodeo. Blistered the Shit out of my shoulders. Rode a couple of coolers down a hill - but barely remember that one too.