PDA

View Full Version : Lake Lice, Wake Weasels, Skiff Scum, etc...

Doctor Feniks
05-15-2007, 11:21 PM
okay..before i get lampooned here let me just preface this by saying that they are for my family to use....although i'll probably use them too at some point.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
that being said....anyone know of anybody in or near Havasu that is selling some Seadoos? my parents just bought a house in Havi and are looking to add a few Seadoos to compliment the boat. new or used (good condition of course) would be fine. preferrably a pair with a trailer. let me know or hit me up on my email.
feniks05@hotmail.com

HocusPocus
05-16-2007, 06:06 AM
i picked my '06 GTX up at Walts in Havi last year, they didn't hit me up for the freight and set up fees, every place in Cali i called wouldn't even negotiate that part. if your looking for used there are loads of them in the traders right now also.

Water Romper
05-16-2007, 08:00 AM
[QUOTE=Doctor Feniks;2562925]okay..before i get lampooned here let me just preface this by saying that they are for my family to use....although i'll probably use them too at some point.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I bet most peeps on the boards would agree that a Seadoo/Waverunner etc is a kick in the ass, the complaint is “HOW” the “ski” is driven, Treat your pending new toy like a boat and enjoy…:D
Re: Skis for sale, look in the green sheet /Penny Saver and you can find them all day long for a decent price but remember…Buyer Beware!

1978 Rogers
05-16-2007, 08:08 AM
They for for adults, keep the kids off them. I lost track how many times some you kid has cut me off on the lakes up here becuse the don't PHUCKING LOOK. It says a lot about the parents who turn them loose also. :mad:

Dave C
05-16-2007, 08:15 AM
its not the seadoos fault it has a loose nut behind the wheel.....

riverracerx
05-16-2007, 10:03 AM
its not the seadoos fault it has a loose nut behind the wheel.....
Agreed. I have been riding since 1980 and raced for 8 years. But there are plenty of bad apples out there.
I know Havasu has a PWC club as well, so there should be alot of good people to ride with there.
I was actually thinking about getting the new Kawi 250x. :idea:

Jetdriver
05-16-2007, 10:38 AM
Feniks check your messages! :D