PDA

View Full Version : Happy Friday!!!!

Do F150's Float?
02-10-2006, 07:47 AM
Friday's finally here - don't work to hard!!!
:) :rollside: :) :rollside: :) :rollside:

mbrown2
02-10-2006, 07:49 AM
Going to be a good weekend......flight to Vegas in the AM, Social D Sat and Sun night.....:)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-10-2006, 07:50 AM
Happy Friday! What time are you coming over? :rollside: You are in charge of chips and cheese! :boxed:

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Wow...the week actually wen't kinda fast. Hope it continue's, because in 2hrs and 30 minute's im getting me some Chili Cheese Fries and a Chili Cheese burger!!! :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
02-10-2006, 07:54 AM
Happy Friday! What time are you coming over? :rollside: You are in charge of chips and cheese! :boxed:
I'm leavin from work...so i should be at brucey's by 5:30-6
Are we getting low fat chips & cheese?? :D :D :D
Mbrown - you suck! Not really, but have fun at Social D!!!!! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-10-2006, 08:23 AM
I'm leavin from work...so i should be at brucey's by 5:30-6
Are we getting low fat chips & cheese?? :D :D :D
Mbrown - you suck! Not really, but have fun at Social D!!!!! :rollside:
Of course on the lowfat chips and cheese, is there anything else??? :rollside:

BADBLOWN572
02-10-2006, 08:29 AM
What time are you coming over?
Thanks for the invite. :cry: :cry: :cry:
It's Ok. Couldn't make it anyways. :( Have VIP tickets to the PBR bull riding event at The Pond tonight. :) Should be fun. :) Lots of cute cowgirls, in super tight jeans, floating around there. ;) :p

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 08:32 AM
It's Ok. Couldn't make it anyways. :( Have VIP tickets to the PBR bull riding event at The Pond tonight. :) Should be fun. :) Lots of cute cowgirls, in super tight jeans, floating around there. ;) :p
Damn bro your lucky....we tried, but they were sold out for here and arrowhead!!! :cry: Have fun. Save a cow ride a cowgirl!!! :crossx:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-10-2006, 08:33 AM
We are going to Ocotillo this weekend Danny. You already told me you are booked this month. :rollside:

charlyox
02-10-2006, 08:33 AM
I am going to the drags at Pomona.

Do F150's Float?
02-10-2006, 08:48 AM
Of course on the lowfat chips and cheese, is there anything else??? :rollside:
:D I like your logic :D
I need to get new goggles too...the non-disappearing kind ;) :p Maybe i will finally get the hot-pink ones so i can find them no matter what!!!
I almost forgot what it's like to be dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok...not really...)

Hardly Satisfied
02-10-2006, 08:55 AM
Yes it is, looks like it's going to be a nice weekend

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 09:07 AM
Happy friday all !!!!! :p

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-10-2006, 09:43 AM
:D I like your logic :D
I need to get new goggles too...the non-disappearing kind ;) :p Maybe i will finally get the hot-pink ones so i can find them no matter what!!!
I almost forgot what it's like to be dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ok...not really...)
Did you lose your goggles? Maybe they are in our motie. What do they look like?

fourspeednup
02-10-2006, 09:47 AM
Fun weekend planned on this end. Rescuing my buddy from the death grip of his GF for 24 hours :rolleyes:
Going shooting with some new toys then back into town for an MMA fight night Sat should be fun :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 09:49 AM
[QUOTE=fourspeednup]Fun weekend planned on this end. Rescuing my buddy from the death grip of his GF for 24 hours :rolleyes: [QUOTE]
LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Do F150's Float?
02-10-2006, 09:51 AM
Did you lose your goggles? Maybe they are in our motie. What do they look like?
I lost them last time we went - they were just black Scott's. I think I'm gonna get some nifty colored ones :D

Do F150's Float?
02-10-2006, 09:53 AM
Fun weekend planned on this end. Rescuing my buddy from the death grip of his GF for 24 hours :rolleyes:
Going shooting with some new toys then back into town for an MMA fight night Sat should be fun :crossx:
Hiya Zack! Haven't seen you 'round here lately! :rollside:

Biglue
02-10-2006, 09:57 AM
Happy Friday everyone. Hope you all are having a great day and have an even better weekend. Any plans, anyone?

fourspeednup
02-10-2006, 10:00 AM
Hiya Zack! Haven't seen you 'round here lately! :rollside:
New job....more money,
computer took a shite....there goes that money,
realizing there is life beyond ***boat....priceless :D :D
How you been? What's happening in the world of Nan? :idea:

Do F150's Float?
02-10-2006, 10:05 AM
New job....more money,
computer took a shite....there goes that money,
realizing there is life beyond ***boat....priceless :D :D
How you been? What's happening in the world of Nan? :idea:
Life beyond ***boat....shhh...don't say that out loud...you might frighten some people here... :crossx:
More money is good - Congrats!
Nothin too new here, we're gettin a lil busy @ work, so just tryin to keep up. Other than that, i've been pretty boring :yuk: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-10-2006, 10:40 AM
I lost them last time we went - they were just black Scott's. I think I'm gonna get some nifty colored ones :D
Me thinks they are in our motie. Don't tell Bruce that though, make him buy you new hot pink ones! :rollside: And if not, we have extras and you know that. :boxed:

Do F150's Float?
02-10-2006, 10:47 AM
Me thinks they are in our motie. Don't tell Bruce that though, make him buy you new hot pink ones! :rollside: And if not, we have extras and you know that. :boxed:
My mom already offered me new ones :cool:
'Member we tore apart the motie & couldn't find 'em... :confused:
it's cool - hot pink ones will be much sassier! :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-10-2006, 10:50 AM
My mom already offered me new ones :cool:
'Member we tore apart the motie & couldn't find 'em... :confused:
it's cool - hot pink ones will be much sassier! :rollside:
The top bunk is somewhat of a black hole for goggles, socks, mortar rounds, etc. Maybe we can get ambitious and empty everything off of there and see if they show. Then you will have spares. :rollside:

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 10:54 AM
Linda...I just scarffed down the Chili cheese burger and im about to start on the fries.... :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
02-10-2006, 10:56 AM
The top bunk is somewhat of a black hole for goggles, socks, mortar rounds, etc. Maybe we can get ambitious and empty everything off of there and see if they show. Then you will have spares. :rollside:
Ok!
I am soooooooo excited!!!!!!!!!! :) :rollside: :) :rollside:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Linda...I just scarffed down the Chili cheese burger and im about to start on the fries.... :crossx:
Thanks for the invite :cry: Actually, I am doing pretty decent with my diet and working out. Chili cheese fries would set me back at least a weeks worth of efforts. :p

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the invite :cry: Actually, I am doing pretty decent with my diet and working out. Chili cheese fries would set me back at least a weeks worth of efforts. :p
I hear that...but you have to cheat once a week. I am going on a 3 mile jog after work.....I can feel the pain already... :cry:

Do F150's Float?
02-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Salad, salad & more salad... i don't think driving to ocotillo counts as a workout... :(

Mrs. Bordsmnj
02-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Salad, salad & more salad... i don't think driving to ocotillo counts as a workout... :(
No, but going in and out of the motie to refill cocktails is exercise in my book! hehe :rollside: