PDA

View Full Version : Any HB girls get LipoZapped?

Trailer Park Casanova
05-16-2007, 06:50 PM
The wife has a nice, flat, sexy tummy, but she decided to get a tiny little ripple that only she sees Lipozapped.
It's the new BFD, that is, a micro super version of Liposuction but like old school rabies shots, they stick a series of microscopic needles in around her navel then draw out any fat.
They say no pain, but I think she's hurting, and has 2 more treatments coming.
Ain't cheap, about $4 grand, so beware of the GF or wife starts talking it up grab your wallet.
I think she looks fine, but I keep my trap shut tight, and just support her decisions.
I was wondering if any Girls on here have endured it, and your takes on the pain as the treatments progress.
We're just about to depart on a hot lap around the USA with our RV, and I'm anticipating if her pain might be worth post-phoning it a spell.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-16-2007, 06:52 PM
The wife has a nice, flat, sexy tummy, but she decided to get a tiny little ripple that only she sees Lipozapped.
It's the new BFD, that is, a micro super version of Liposuction but like old school rabies shots, they stick a series of microscopic needles in around her navel then draw out any fat.
They say no pain, but I think she's hurting, and has 2 more treatments coming.
Ain't cheap, about $4 grand, so beware of the GF or wife starts talking it up grab your wallet.
I think she looks fine, but I keep my trap shut tight, and just support her decisions.
I was wondering if any Girls on here have endured it, and your takes on the pain as the treatments progress.
have thought about it.. how does she like it so far. Not sure if it's real noticable.:)

Trailer Park Casanova
05-16-2007, 06:54 PM
have thought about it.. how does she like it so far. Not sure if it's real noticable.:)
She loves it, says it's the way to go.
Fast and easy compaired to the alternate.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-16-2007, 06:55 PM
She loves it, says it's the way to go.
Fast and easy compaired to the alternate.
I am scared of the other. I have seen a few that have had it done.. They eat and blow up everywhere it wasn't done. :jawdrop:

Trailer Park Casanova
05-16-2007, 07:01 PM
The Lipozapp is more of a tune up it seems.
Perhaps more for small stuff.
She hasn't found anyone that wasn't totally happy with it, but I think the pain is a bit more than claimed, and she's not talking yet.
I'll have her come on HB and give a report when it's done.
I see now this kinda treatment is really important to girls.
I had something similar done under my eyes last year and it really looked good.
Wife just finished up on the lazer peel and it took 15 years off her.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-16-2007, 07:03 PM
She hasn't found anyone that wasn't totally happy with it, but I think the pain is a bit more than claimed, and she's not talking yet.
That sounds good.. I would love to here the out come.
<----------- mrs vee feelin the age.:D

acatitude
05-16-2007, 07:17 PM
be careful takin 15 years off them....... you may not be lookin so good then,, N_SHIT :D :D ;)

Trailer Park Casanova
05-16-2007, 07:45 PM
be careful takin 15 years off them....... you may not be lookin so good then,, N_SHIT :D :D ;)
"If you have a nice looking wife, never look in the mirror"
-George Lopez.
I threw in the towel long ago.
My wife isn't into good looks in her man, that's for sho'.

acatitude
05-16-2007, 08:36 PM
then its all good:D :D