PDA

View Full Version : Bridge Bay Lodging...

Napanutt
05-16-2007, 07:07 PM
Called yesterday regarding lodging at BB for Cat Attack,was told that they were sold out,no waiting list and that they DON'T allow RV parking in they're parking lot (and yes the biatch said they do knock on doors of RV's to check for compliance).
Any cancellations,a PM would be appreciated!

acatitude
05-16-2007, 07:10 PM
napa if your takin your moho just drive down the road and sleep where ya want. ive done that before at shasta...hell I slept on the off ramp of salt creek one time...

Napanutt
05-16-2007, 07:18 PM
napa if your takin your moho just drive down the road
The key word I'm trying to avoid...

acatitude
05-16-2007, 07:21 PM
just take a short road lol

Boatmaster
05-16-2007, 08:00 PM
Have you done a search in Lakehead CA. I believe there are a few campsites there. This would be on the north end of the lake in the Sac arm. If you also look on the Shasta map there is a area called Gregory Beach in the sac arm. This is a nice beach area that has water front parking for motorhomes. I also think this beach is open to the public and has no charges for camping. At the end of Lakehead Rd there is also water front RV parking just past Sugar Loaf Marina, again also a public area with no charges. If you have trouble finding these I would have no problem helping people find these areas on thursday or friday. Because of the mild clay beach I think Gregory would be your best choice. You take the Salt Creek exit to get to gregory beach. Hope this helps.

Napanutt
05-16-2007, 08:09 PM
Have you done a search in Lakehead CA. I believe there are a few campsites there. This would be on the north end of the lake in the Sac arm. .
No,didn't search that...Lookin' for something at Bridge Bay...
Want to be staying were the party is...:D :D

Just foreplay
05-16-2007, 08:19 PM
No,didn't search that...Lookin' for something at Bridge Bay...
Want to be staying were the party is...:D :D
I think there are cabins at salt creek resort..Just as a thought, not to far away..

acatitude
05-16-2007, 08:30 PM
we have stayed at nelsons point many times off the salt creek/ gilman off ramp.. if you go right there are cabins at the camp ground ...its closer then driving back to redding, but Im still telling you if you leave your boat at bridge bay and just drive out of there you should be able to find a place to crash in the mo ho over night........ good luck

Eliminator 4 Life
05-16-2007, 09:49 PM
FYI they have rooms at Shasta damn hotel. I booked a room there it is about 5 miles from bridge bay. Its better then nothing I guess.