PDA

View Full Version : Trp Vs Tpr A Brothers Grudge Match....

Psycho Squid
05-16-2007, 10:24 PM
I feel I have NO REGRET$............TAJ vs BGJ .....Carpet and bling Vs The
No Regrets sting. Psycho Squid Is ready to trailer the Bad HAbbit backed TPR known as No Regret$..........Just some info.......Psycho Squid is a 468 chevrolet on gas ( Home Built project ) vs The fire breathing alcohol monster 510 1471 TAJ light lay up TPR Bad HAbbit sponsored chevrolet of my brother Darrin. Yuma Sat May 19th Beeeeeeee theeeeeereeeee! :D Or.........We can run in havi @ high noon, Windsor to Cattail Cove? J/K Bring your fishing pole $25.00 purse best fish ..........caught out of a TPR........You in for the fish or are You Scared. :D

Psycho Squid
05-16-2007, 10:43 PM
I'm just gonna let that title roll and see where this one pans out. :D Jennifer comes and takes a look and say's How cool a Totaly retarded Petrovich vs a Totally Psyco Retard.........I can't stop laughing drunk post for sure. :D
Serious D-Money Bring your pole and your bait of choice. I'm gonna love that 1/2 pound river burger plate with your cash. Hold the Catsup Blue Wonder....last time that guy asked for catsup we almost got killed.....:D
Just funnin Goodnight all:sleeping:
Squid

noregret$
05-16-2007, 11:54 PM
No Regrets sting. Psycho Squid Is ready to trailer the Bad Habit backed TPR known as No Regret$..........Just some info.......Psycho Squid is a 468 Chevrolet on gas ( Home Built project ) vs The fire breathing alcohol monster 510 1471 TAJ light lay up TPR Bad Habit sponsored Chevrolet of my brother Darrin. Yuma Sat May 19th Beeeeeeee theeeeeeeeeee! :D Or.........We can run in havi @ high noon, Windsor to Cattail Cove? J/K Bring your fishing pole $25.00 purse best fish ..........caught out of a TPR........You in for the fish or are You Scared. :D
typical 2 days before trip you start running your mouth,,
have another beer JACKASS!! lol . Keep it up and i will tell mom where you hide your playboys....every one knows you have the best boat!!! you been telling hot boaters for years...living in your shadow,your loving brother BIG D PS YES i had to spell check typical ,trp its TPR:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

noregret$
05-17-2007, 12:07 AM
:o :o I'm just gonna let that title roll and see where this one pans out. :D Jennifer comes and takes a look and Say's How cool a Totally retarded Petrovich vs a Totally Psycho Retard.........I can't stop laughing drunk post for sure. :D
Serious D-Money Bring your pole and your bait of choice. I'm gonna love that 1/2 pound river burger plate with your cash. Hold the Catsup Blue Wonder....last time that guy asked for catsup we almost got killed.....:D
Just funnin Goodnight all:sleeping:
Squid
:o :o :o :o stop being you, leave your ego at home bring squid SHOW UP this time,stay off my jungle juice. in side joke. have fun and most of all DONT BE DUM!!!!!!!:confed:

Dogballs
05-17-2007, 06:47 AM
You cats have some nice looking rides! Take some pix down in yuma and post um up.

moneysucker
05-17-2007, 08:56 AM
Now kids play nice. Tre is going to want his fish money too Skeebay. Maybe work out a double or nothing deal.
Cy

moneysucker
05-17-2007, 08:58 AM
You cats have some nice looking rides! Take some pix down in yuma and post um up.
Why don't you drag your ass down there and take some pix yourself? We wil have pix of the weekend up when we get home.
Cy

Dogballs
05-17-2007, 09:01 AM
Why don't you drag your ass down there and take some pix yourself? We wil have pix of the weekend up when we get home.
Cy
My boat is not together at this time but I will be back in biz later this summer

moneysucker
05-17-2007, 09:28 AM
My boat is not together at this time but I will be back in biz later this summer
Oh well, that is ok. there is still one more stop in YUMA.
Cy

Shreve"T"
05-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Sure wish I could make it out there this weekend....It sounds like a bunch of FUUUUUUUN !!!!!!! Squid...Be sure to send Pics...of both yours and "D's" Boat:D :D :D :D :D

noregret$
05-17-2007, 11:20 AM
Sure wish I could make it out there this weekend....It sounds like a bunch of FUUUUUUUN !!!!!!! Squid...Be sure to send Pics...of both yours and "D's" Boat:D :D :D :D :D
wow 12:17-- no squid comments must be hell of a hangover!!!!!

Johnwithjm
05-17-2007, 11:27 AM
I will snap some shots of Noregrets I just hope my roost will not be in the way:D

mirrorimage
05-17-2007, 03:58 PM
by the way thats a ta horsepower , built courtsey of the six-oh-nine performance network ... dont forgett it! :devil:

FryJet
05-17-2007, 07:17 PM
No Regrets sting. Psycho Squid Is ready to trailer the Bad HAbbit backed TPR known as No Regret$..........Just some info.......Psycho Squid is a 468 chevrolet on gas ( Home Built project ) vs The fire breathing alcohol monster 510 1471 TAJ light lay up TPR Bad HAbbit sponsored chevrolet of my brother Darrin. Yuma Sat May 19th Beeeeeeee theeeeeereeeee! :D Or.........We can run in havi @ high noon, Windsor to Cattail Cove? J/K Bring your fishing pole $25.00 purse best fish ..........caught out of a TPR........You in for the fish or are You Scared. :D
I could go on for a while on this one. Remember this thread ? . http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142270
Talk about the pot callin the kettle black. Im so glad I wrote you off after the shit you screamed and cried to me over that thread.
F.J.

blue wonder
05-17-2007, 09:42 PM
yeah well i say forget both of you...me and john are going to race your ass's to picacho!!!!!!!!!...he will be first with me in a close second with ...well wait a minute...ah damn you both ran out of gas!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psycho Squid
05-17-2007, 10:13 PM
F.J.[/QUOTE] Im so glad I wrote you off.
:) Thanks Chris, that's the nicest thing you have ever done for me. :)
Have a nice night. look fwd to seeing you at the water, just let me know who your riding with. I have a hard time spotting you because your always with someone different. :idea: We always have a cold soda for you.

pw_Tony
05-17-2007, 10:21 PM
Anyone gonna ake some vids?

mirrorimage
05-18-2007, 04:42 AM
well hey it could be the burnt mexican and fry but we'll see ... :D

mirrorimage
05-18-2007, 04:44 AM
oh big d i still have that payoff for you when i get a chance to get up there !:eek:

Shreve"T"
05-18-2007, 06:39 AM
Squid just as a precaution make sure that there is'nt any debris in the water prior to the race. I would hate to hear that anybody went to the hospital and you went to JAIL chasing the Ambulance. I think you and big "D" know what I mean......:D :D :D :D :D :D Gotta love it.....

Blown Income
05-21-2007, 10:07 AM
So I guess No Regret$ wins by default cause Psycho Squid was a no show. You should of come down was a bitchen weekend.

moneysucker
05-21-2007, 05:58 PM
THERE WAS A BROTHER VS> Brother but it wasn't TPRs running, it was Southwinds and from what I hear it was very, very close and depending who you talk to you will have a different story of each run.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/family_pics_111.jpg
Money $ucker (Beat the crap outa the Rubber duck below)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/family_pics_112.jpg
Rubber Ducky
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/family_pics_116.jpg
Ever look under a ducks tail?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/family_pics_118.jpg
Marks 23 Ultra
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/family_pics_119.jpg
Martelli's ride
I swear I have some of the whole sand bar but I can't find them. There may be some of the couple passes made on sat. My camera is away before the yuma boys hit the water though.

moneysucker
05-22-2007, 03:52 PM
So...nothin'?

blue wonder
05-23-2007, 12:00 PM
So...nothin'?
those are some nice pics of yours and tre's boat...we were just all waiting for the pictures of that yellow one in front of the black one!!!!!...haha just kidding cy...boat looked good!!!!