PDA

View Full Version : Arpaio offers to house Hilton in Tent City

Classic Daycruiser
05-16-2007, 10:44 PM
I don't really care about any of this, but I would think this would be next seasons opener to the "Simple Life" :D :D :D :idea: :idea: :D :D :D
Arpaio offers to house Hilton in Tent City
BANG Showbiz
May. 16, 2007 07:23 AM
Paris Hilton could serve her 45-day jail sentence working on an Arizona chain gang.
Self-proclaimed toughest sheriff in America, Joe Arpaio, head of Arizona's Tent City jail and the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department, has offered to house the hotel heiress during her 45-day jail sentence for driving with a suspended licence. The sentence is due to begin June 5.
Los Angeles' prisons are notoriously overcrowded. Arpaio requires his inmates to wear striped uniforms and pink underwear as they toil in the hot sun and says his offer is being "seriously considered." advertisement
Hilton sought comfort from her looming jail sentence in the arms of her ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos.
The socialite and the Greek shipping heir - who have dated on and off for several years - met up at Los Angeles nightclub Teddy's on Saturday night.
A source told Us Weekly magazine, "Paris arrived around midnight with a group of girlfriends and seemed quite happy, chatting and laughing.
"Stavros arrived about an hour later and made a beeline for Paris' table when she gave him a big hug and a kiss.
"They most of the night together, laughing and cuddling and Paris leaned over and kissed him over and over again. She massaged his neck and ran her fingers through his hair.
"He had his arm around her and was whispering into her ear, not really paying any attention to all the other girls who were ogling him."
Stavros - who was seen dirty dancing with James Blunt's ex Petra Nemcova in another Hollywood club just days ago - and Paris left together at 2 a.m.

Jordy
05-16-2007, 10:47 PM
Hi, is this thing on??? :notam:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150613
Way to go for America's biggest media wh0re of a sheriff. Even if it was total bullshit, he did get his MSNBC and CNN time... :idea:
Would be funny watching Sheriff Joke and Paris elbowing each other for camera time though. :D

Classic Daycruiser
05-16-2007, 10:54 PM
I missed it some how. Oh well...Good Job jordy:D :D

Baja Big Dog
05-17-2007, 06:03 AM
So Im thinking Jordy is hatin sherriff Joe???
Jordy got a few pair of pink unkies as a parting gift from the state of Arizona and Sherriff Joe???:idea:

Jordy
05-17-2007, 08:28 AM
So Im thinking Jordy is hatin sherriff Joe???
Jordy got a few pair of pink unkies as a parting gift from the state of Arizona and Sherriff Joe???:idea:
Not hatin' merely educating. ;)
Sheriff Joe, under his big media blitz of saving taxpayers money with the baloney sandwiches and water, has actually cost Maricopa County millions of dollars in wrongful death and abuse lawsuits from people who were killed and badly injured while in his custody. And of course when I say his, I mean a guest of his tents. ;)
He's very popular out here, but plays dirty when it comes to election time with people who have run against him making allegations of harassment against his deputies. He's as big of a media wh0re as Paris, and probably much better at controlling his PR image. Case in point, Paris is in the news because she's going to jail and Sheriff Joe gets on MSNBC giving interviews about how he'd like to lock her up. :D

cdog
05-17-2007, 08:36 AM
I heard he fired the whole Swat team because they supported and voted for the incumbent sheriff.

sponger_2
05-17-2007, 03:01 PM
Not hatin' merely educating. ;)
Sheriff Joe, under his big media blitz of saving taxpayers money with the baloney sandwiches and water, has actually cost Maricopa County millions of dollars in wrongful death and abuse lawsuits from people who were killed and badly injured while in his custody. And of course when I say his, I mean a guest of his tents. ;)
He's very popular out here, but plays dirty when it comes to election time with people who have run against him making allegations of harassment against his deputies. He's as big of a media wh0re as Paris, and probably much better at controlling his PR image. Case in point, Paris is in the news because she's going to jail and Sheriff Joe gets on MSNBC giving interviews about how he'd like to lock her up. :D
why would i care if inmates die, or are abused. they are INMATES, scum, low lifes. keep breaking rock Fckers!

vmjtc3
05-17-2007, 03:39 PM
My take on this whole thing is it is just plain wrong. Bottom line is equality for everyone. If the average Joe does 20 to 30 out of 45 day's then it should be the same for Paris. The whole ideal of this jackoff taking her to az to serve her 45 day is moronic. It is just as bad as her getting off scott free. Either way show's a lack of equality in the justice system.