PDA

View Full Version : LA Mayor Protesting against LAPD?? WTF?

Mardonzi
05-17-2007, 09:24 AM
LA Residents must be awfully proud of him. Nothing like having the "Boss" stab his own subordinates in the back....
http://www.knbc.com/news/13337604/detail.html?dl=mainclick

RitcheyRch
05-17-2007, 09:25 AM
What a moron. Maybe the LAPD will look the other way if and when someone beats his ass.

Desert Rat
05-17-2007, 09:28 AM
The guy is a media wh0re loser back stabbing fu(ktard!!!

uvindex
05-17-2007, 09:30 AM
You've got to be kidding me. A great way to run city government. I can only imagine working for an organization where if the boss is unhappy about something he expresses his unhappiness by GOING TO A FRIGGIN RALLY??? Sheesh.

PaPaG
05-17-2007, 09:31 AM
LA Residents must be awfully proud of him. Nothing like having the "Boss" stab his own subordinates in the back....
http://www.knbc.com/news/13337604/detail.html?dl=mainclick
Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa wants the votes and he does not care where they come from.....if all the LA Gang Bangers united he would go after their votes to and protest along side them against the LAPD for harassment of their Gangs and their Activities...the LA Mayor is all about his power and votes and not about the welfare of the city of LA.

jh4rt
05-17-2007, 09:32 AM
What is crazy is that any of you expected more from him? This is par for the course!

PaPaG
05-17-2007, 09:36 AM
What is crazy is that any of you expected more from him? This is par for the course!
True, and this is just the tip of the iceberg from him....LAPD should get the blue flu again....and show these tards what the city would be without them.

SHOTKALLIN
05-17-2007, 09:38 AM
This mayor is the Biggest idiot since Tom Bradley. Villa La Raza told Adrienne Alpert channel 7 news that there were very few illegals protesting at the Mac Aurthur Park incident. This is because the are in fear of being deported. Then he said that no cops will be disciplined before having a full investigation. Wasn't a Commander demoted? Another captain reassigned?
I lost respect for Bratton! He should have told the Mayor to take his job and shove it. Those cops were in policy.
A few months ago this assclown said L.A. doesn't have a Illegal gang/criminal problem. That ALL illegals are here to work and are learning English. WTF? I guess he has never heard of MS13?
This is why on May 1st he was in El Salvador trying to set up communication for L.A.P.D. share gang info with El Salvador ( a foreign country).:rolleyes:
I cant wait for Antonio to step waist deep in his lies because Eventually Bill Oreily is gonna expose his sanctuary city ASS.:D

Jyruiz
05-17-2007, 09:41 AM
The guy is a media wh0re loser back stabbing fu(ktard!!!
Yup.

EXTRMBT
05-17-2007, 09:43 AM
:mad: :mad: It's shit like this that makes me smokin angry. :mad: :mad:
Must be a :devil: DEM exican:devil: for sure

Kilrtoy
05-17-2007, 10:00 AM
Maybe this will help all of you understand just a little better. He is a complete joke
Villaraigosa attended the People's College of Law (PCL), an unaccredited "community-run law school" in Los Angeles. Despite four attempts, Villaraigosa failed the California Bar Exam, and thus remains unlicensed to practice law [3]. he made inroads with individuals that would help him make his move into politics, such as James M. Wood and Miguel Contreras, both deceased former Executive Treasurers of the Los Angeles County Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO. Villaraigosa was also President of the Los Angeles chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union and the American Federation of Government Employees. On May 12, 2006 he was awarded an honorary degree by the University of Southern California (USC)

YeLLowBoaT
05-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Maybe this will help all of you understand just a little better. He is a complete joke
Villaraigosa attended the People's College of Law (PCL), an unaccredited "community-run law school" in Los Angeles. Despite four attempts, Villaraigosa failed the California Bar Exam, and thus remains unlicensed to practice law [3]. he made inroads with individuals that would help him make his move into politics, such as James M. Wood and Miguel Contreras, both deceased former Executive Treasurers of the Los Angeles County Federation of Labor, AFL-CIO. Villaraigosa was also President of the Los Angeles chapter of the American Civil Liberties Union and the American Federation of Government Employees. On May 12, 2006 he was awarded an honorary degree by the University of Southern California (USC)
tell me again how he got elected?

Kilrtoy
05-17-2007, 10:13 AM
tell me again how he got elected?
with the black vote, that Jim Hahn shit down the toilet and Bernard Parks played on

eliminatedsprinter
05-17-2007, 10:15 AM
One reason we have Villaragosa is because, Hahn was so terrible. The choice between Hahn and Villaragose was the worst choice I have ever seen for any major office. The first time we got that godawful choice we voted for Hahn. The next time we voted to fire Hahn. L.A. is a city in decline and the voters here are flushing it down the tank by voting in guys like this. If you look at our city council and our county supervisors etc, you will see there is no shortage of creeps like them..

HavaSkank
05-17-2007, 10:19 AM
And LA wonders why there's a cop shortage. There are many municipalities that will start welcoming lateral positions and get good, seasoned cops to work where they wont get shiat on.

Sleek-Jet
05-17-2007, 10:23 AM
Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa wants the votes and he does not care where they come from......
That makes him a politician...

YODA
05-17-2007, 11:51 AM
Isnt he also the one that wants to remove the border patrol and take down the borders, welcoming all his brothers to the new california, better known as Mexifornia!!!!!!!!!!