PDA

View Full Version : Hey Rex

lucky
05-17-2007, 11:39 AM
have you ever thought about updating your stickers you send out with orders - I have enough stickers now to keep gay pride day alive - :D stay away from the rainbow colors ....... lmao

soupersonic
05-17-2007, 11:44 AM
have you ever thought about updating your stickers you send out with orders - I have enough stickers now to keep gay pride day alive - :D stay away from the rainbow colors ....... lmao
He only sends those to you :)

lucky
05-17-2007, 11:50 AM
He only sends those to you :)
yea and i have a cataloge also , whats your point :D

Rexone
05-17-2007, 12:09 PM
Someone had mentioned you used one on each of your naked butt cheeks every time you went to frisco. i figured you'd have used them all up by now and be ordering more.
We're out now anyway. You have them all. :(

lucky
05-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Someone had mentioned you used one on each of your naked butt cheeks every time you went to frisco. i figured you'd have used them all up by now and be ordering more.
We're out now anyway. You have them all. :(
let me save you some money - I'll send them to you for .75 on the dollar :) and if i had them on my asscheeks - my advertising rate will be included in your bill - - tell scott to get my 8 dollars worth of parts in the cod packet and don't yell at him - i need that shit :)

Rexone
05-17-2007, 01:56 PM
let me save you some money - I'll send them to you for .75 on the dollar :) and if i had them on my asscheeks - my advertising rate will be included in your bill - - tell scott to get my 8 dollars worth of parts in the cod packet and don't yell at him - i need that shit :)
Parts are going today, just checked them off. I cancelled the COD (just send me a check when you get), but there will be a gayness surcharge considering the delivery destination.

MAXIMUS
05-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Parts are going today, just checked them off. I cancelled the COD (just send me a check when you get), but there will be a gayness surcharge considering the delivery destination.
Did you say ... "gayness"???? Is that even a real word??? lmao... gayness.... lol :rolleyes:

Rexone
05-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Did you say ... "gayness"???? Is that even a real word??? lmao... gayness.... lol :rolleyes:
It's a norcal thing bgj.

Kim Hanson
05-17-2007, 05:09 PM
I have one and there is no pink in it, if'n there was CueBalls car would look funny with Rex Marine stickers on it :D :D Good for what 10 mph faster..........( . )( . )...............:D :D

Forkin' Crazy
05-17-2007, 08:30 PM
Yea it is a real word... look up the definition of the word MAXIMUS in the dictionary and it will be in its description. :jawdrop:

MAXIMUS
05-18-2007, 07:27 AM
Yea it is a real word... look up the definition of the word MAXIMUS in the dictionary and it will be in its description. :jawdrop:
Oh ok... FAG! Your kinda on me lately... maybe you should get your mom to give you a hug or a hand job or something?:squiggle: You were sexually abused as an adult weren't you!:)

Biglue
05-18-2007, 12:04 PM
and if i had them on my asscheeks -
Wouldn't they chaf your boyfriends up? :D

charitycase
07-14-2007, 10:03 AM
It's a norcal thing bgj.
That's why you won't come up here huh?We'll put a chastity belt on Lucky.Don't be afraid.

Tom Brown
07-14-2007, 04:34 PM
Hey Mike, how about this for a corporate slogan.
"Rex Marine - We even sell to jet boaters!"

Jbb
07-14-2007, 05:26 PM
Hey Mike, how about this for a corporate slogan.
"Rex Marine - We even sell to jet boaters!"
.......and Glastron owners...:D

Tom Brown
07-14-2007, 05:33 PM
:eek:

lucky
07-14-2007, 08:34 PM
I kinda like - "rex marine - we satisfy ":D

Biglue
07-16-2007, 09:28 AM
That's why you won't come up here huh?We'll put a chastity belt on Lucky.Don't be afraid.
NOw that's f'n funny. :D