PDA

View Full Version : People who toss animals in

robsformula
05-17-2007, 11:42 AM
Ok, I'm at work today and hear from a dumster the sound of kittens inside and around it. I went over and took a look inside and saw the worst thing people can do to animals they dont want.:devil: Any way when I was over by the dumpster 2 little kittens came out from under it, they looked like they havn't eaten for a few days (very skinny and very friendly). I called my wife and she is coming down to work to pick them up and take care of them. Question for you animal lovers, what should we feed them besides water that wont upset there stomachs and make them sick? Also we can't keep them but I would like to make sure they are ok before we give them away to a good home. Focking People:mad:

wsuwrhr
05-17-2007, 11:46 AM
but they are cats.....

lucky
05-17-2007, 11:47 AM
jack asses - I hate that shit - to lazy to peddle the kittens in front of a grocery store :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-17-2007, 11:50 AM
Maybe an alley cat had her kitten under the dumpster?

Run_em_Hard
05-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Milk...

Run_em_Hard
05-17-2007, 11:59 AM
Then some kitty food that is high in protein.

Baja Big Dog
05-17-2007, 12:30 PM
but they are cats.....
You know what there gonna be in the morning...fricken cats:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Maybe an alley cat had her kitten under the dumpster?
I was thinking the same thing.. :jawdrop:

wsuwrhr
05-17-2007, 12:44 PM
You know what there gonna be in the morning...fricken cats:D
....or soon after one of those cute kitties claws the shit out the brand new couch.
Brian

SHOTKALLIN
05-17-2007, 12:59 PM
whats the big deal...it a cat.:D

wsuwrhr
05-17-2007, 01:00 PM
whats the big deal...it a cat.:D
That is what I am sayin.

Phat Matt
05-17-2007, 01:20 PM
I took in a stray kitten years ago. She is the best cat now. :)

PunkAssBitch
05-17-2007, 01:23 PM
NO MILK! Milk is SO bad for kitties!!! If you do give them milk, no cow milk...they make kitty formulas or use goat's milk.
How old are they do you think? Soft food & water. I'd either get dry & moisten it, or mix canned (or homemade) food w/dry.
Or...take 'em to the shelter & let them deal with 'em. they are cats after all LOL.
Keep an eye out for the momma...she may still be around. I suspect that more rather than a human dumping them...although, I have found live but very hurt cats in dumpsters before...and that is where I started to lose hope. Takes a special kind of focked up person to do that crap.

riverbound
05-17-2007, 01:36 PM
NO MILK! Milk is SO bad for kitties!!! If you do give them milk, no cow milk...they make kitty formulas or use goat's milk.
How old are they do you think? Soft food & water. I'd either get dry & moisten it, or mix canned (or homemade) food w/dry.
Or...take 'em to the shelter & let them deal with 'em. they are cats after all LOL.
Keep an eye out for the momma...she may still be around. I suspect that more rather than a human dumping them...although, I have found live but very hurt cats in dumpsters before...and that is where I started to lose hope. Takes a special kind of focked up person to do that crap.
I just wanted to say....booooobies :)

Cheap Thrills
05-17-2007, 01:50 PM
jack asses - I hate that shit - to lazy to peddle the kittens in front of a grocery store :D
Or a Chinese diner. :D
....or soon after one of those cute kitties claws the shit out the brand new couch.
Brian
Of worse , Your Album collection. Ask me how I know :mad: 1,500 clawed to hell. :mad:
C.T. :wink:

photo chick
05-17-2007, 01:55 PM
People really suck sometimes! :(

wsuwrhr
05-17-2007, 01:57 PM
Of worse , Your Album collection. Ask me how I know :mad: 1,500 clawed to hell. :mad:
C.T. :wink:
come here kitty kitty....

seanv
05-17-2007, 02:06 PM
cats arent cool unless they weigh in over a hundred pounds.:D

wsuwrhr
05-17-2007, 02:18 PM
cats arent cool unless they weigh in over a hundred pounds.:D
...and then you GIVE them the couch, or whatever else they want. Hopefully not your arm.

WYRD
05-17-2007, 02:20 PM
by the title of this thread I thought this was gonna be another Frenchie thread:D

FOREVER2DOXIES
05-17-2007, 03:25 PM
Ok, I'm at work today and hear from a dumster the sound of kittens inside and around it. I went over and took a look inside and saw the worst thing people can do to animals they dont want.:devil: Any way when I was over by the dumpster 2 little kittens came out from under it, they looked like they havn't eaten for a few days (very skinny and very friendly). I called my wife and she is coming down to work to pick them up and take care of them. Question for you animal lovers, what should we feed them besides water that wont upset there stomachs and make them sick? Also we can't keep them but I would like to make sure they are ok before we give them away to a good home. Focking People:mad:
baby formula....nice and warm and maybe given by a syringe (no needle)....i was a veterinary tech for years and this is better than anything right now....even kitten food

Lavey5150
05-17-2007, 03:35 PM
Feed the kitty........:D