PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Trucks - Aliso Viejo

SCR INC
05-17-2007, 12:34 PM
Thought I would tell everyone what great service and PRICES i recieved. First I called all over for the Deep Tranny pan and the Mag Tech Rea diff cover. So i see Jayson from Extreme on theses boads and gave him a call after calling all over the OC. He beat all the quotes i recieved by a good amount. A few weeks go buy and I needed tires, Called all the big shops and NONE of them could beat the price I recieved from Extreme. Went today and he had two guys on the tire job since he new I was going to wait rather than just drop the truck off.. Tires look great no vibration on the Frwy etc..
Everyone likes to biatch when they get shitty service , I just wanted to say thanks for the great prices personal service I recieved both trips to your shop.
Scott Monroe

Inked
05-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Yep Jason does good solid work, prices are always on key as well as service. He has done numerous parts to my ride all while putting up with impatient personality.... !
http://***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=31145&stc=1&d=1179444595

LAFD
05-17-2007, 03:37 PM
i also contacted jason gave me a killer deal and as soon as i get my shit together it is headin down there. very easy guy to talk to and has killer prices.

UnionJack
05-17-2007, 05:56 PM
someday jason will call me back :D

TOBTEK
05-17-2007, 07:41 PM
someday jason will call me back :D
the word is out that you smell bad....sorry:(

ultra27jay
05-17-2007, 09:00 PM
[QUOTE=SCR INC;2566975]Thought I would tell everyone what great service and PRICES i recieved. First I called all over for the Deep Tranny pan and the Mag Tech Rea diff cover. So i see Jayson from Extreme on theses boads and gave him a call after calling all over the OC. He beat all the quotes i recieved by a good amount. A few weeks go buy and I needed tires, Called all the big shops and NONE of them could beat the price I recieved from Extreme. Went today and he had two guys on the tire job since he new I was going to wait rather than just drop the truck off.. Tires look great no vibration on the Frwy etc..
Everyone likes to biatch when they get shitty service , I just wanted to say thanks for the great prices personal service I recieved both trips to your shop.
Scott Monroe[/QUOT
scott u the man!!!! thanks for all the good words, any time u need anything just hollar. thanks again........now i cant wait to do the tie rod ends and the hoops and the fox shocks....stand by...:D :D

ultra27jay
05-17-2007, 09:02 PM
:D someday jason will call me back :D
u need to settle down!!!!!!:D im still tryin to figure out the impossiable with u.ill call u in the A.M.....

ultra27jay
05-17-2007, 09:03 PM
the word is out that you smell bad....sorry:(
HMMMM toby might be on to something....:D :D :D

ultra27jay
05-17-2007, 09:04 PM
i also contacted jason gave me a killer deal and as soon as i get my shit together it is headin down there. very easy guy to talk to and has killer prices.
i told u i would loan u one of my trucks....so dont worrie about it. lets just GIT ER DONE.......

SCR INC
05-18-2007, 07:58 AM
[QUOTE=SCR INC;2566975]Thought I would tell everyone what great service and PRICES i recieved. First I called all over for the Deep Tranny pan and the Mag Tech Rea diff cover. So i see Jayson from Extreme on theses boads and gave him a call after calling all over the OC. He beat all the quotes i recieved by a good amount. A few weeks go buy and I needed tires, Called all the big shops and NONE of them could beat the price I recieved from Extreme. Went today and he had two guys on the tire job since he new I was going to wait rather than just drop the truck off.. Tires look great no vibration on the Frwy etc..
Scott Monroe[/QUOT
scott u the man!!!! thanks for all the good words, any time u need anything just hollar. thanks again........now i cant wait to do the tie rod ends and the hoops and the fox shocks....stand by...:D :D
FYI: I will never sit and wait for my truck again, Talking to you for just a hour cost me 3 sets of tires:eek:

ultra27jay
05-18-2007, 08:46 AM
[QUOTE=ultra27jay;2568365]
FYI: I will never sit and wait for my truck again, Talking to you for just a hour cost me 3 sets of tires:eek:
now thats some funny shit right there.....:D

UnionJack
05-18-2007, 10:07 AM
:D
u need to settle down!!!!!!:D im still tryin to figure out the impossiable with u.ill call u in the A.M.....
impossible.... cool

Inked
05-20-2007, 08:36 PM
See u in Havi you slim faddey !!

Inked
05-30-2007, 01:21 PM
hey Monday, tie rods fuu................... make it happen please and call me..