PDA

View Full Version : Damn!! Summer weather in the forecast.

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 11:20 AM
Gonna be 81 degrees at my house. Wish the damn pool was warmer. :mad: BBQ time!! :rollside:

HCS
02-10-2006, 11:25 AM
Isn't that nice!!! It's been 74 degrees up here.
Do to cool off next week.

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 11:26 AM
T :crossx: hat's a good sign...let's go summer!!! You can make it!!!

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 11:29 AM
T :crossx: hat's a good sign...let's go summer!!! You can make it!!!
Yes indeedy. :rollside: You get that pole yet??? :crossx:

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Yes indeedy. :rollside: You get that pole yet??? :crossx:
They had to build it...were picking it up today...!!! :crossx: It will be put to good use... :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 11:32 AM
They had to build it...were picking it up today...!!! :crossx: It will be put to good use... :devil:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dizaaaaaaammm!!! :crossx:

Biglue
02-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Hope the weather stays like this in Havasu next weekend. Can't wait.
What's going on HS, NT.

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww dizaaaaaaammm!!! :crossx:
yup yup...I will take pic's next friday at the club and post them. Tonight were hitting all the bar's in HB to pass out flyers to the sexy women!! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 11:35 AM
What's going on HS, NT.
What up SUUUUCKKKAAA!!! :rollside:

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 11:38 AM
What's going on HS, NT.
Nothing much here brotha, just trying to get through the day, hit the gym, sleep and then wake up and pickup chicks... :crossx:
waz up wit choo manng??

NashvilleBound
02-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Whatever....:| We are forecasted for 4-6 inches of snow tonight... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 11:41 AM
POLE........POLE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POLLLLLLLE !!!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Whatever....:| We are forecasted for 4-6 inches of snow tonight... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Well...you can always sit in the garage, hook up the hose and start her up and blast the music. :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 11:43 AM
The sun will come ouuuuuut, tomorrow !!!!! You just got to hang on till tomorrow !!!!!! Come what may!!!!! :p :p

Biglue
02-10-2006, 11:44 AM
What up SUUUUCKKKAAA!!! :rollside:
Sup homes......where you headed for President's Day weekend? You doing the river by any chance?
Nothing much here brotha, just trying to get through the day, hit the gym, sleep and then wake up and pickup chicks... :crossx:
waz up wit choo manng??
ABout the same as you bro up until the pick up chicks part........well maybe to the gym part. :D You gonna hit the big blue this weekend by any chance? I'm thinking about it. Weather is real nice.

NashvilleBound
02-10-2006, 11:45 AM
LOL...just not feeling any love there....... luckily I have a few parts to put on the sled and the garage is climate controled.... still sucks....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Sup homes......where you headed for President's Day weekend? You doing the river by any chance?
ABout the same as you bro up until the pick up chicks part........well maybe to the gym part. :D You gonna hit the big blue this weekend by any chance? I'm thinking about it. Weather is real nice.
I'm going to have to put my foot down here and say ............NO !!!!!
LOL, j/k !!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

Biglue
02-10-2006, 11:47 AM
I'm going to have to put my foot down here and say ............NO !!!!!
LOL, j/k !!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
Seems as if the boss has spoken. :D
How are you doing freak momma?

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 11:47 AM
LOL...just not feeling any love there....... luckily I have a few parts to put on the sled and the garage is climate controled.... still sucks....
Now just paint a big sunshine on the wall and some water, then you'll be good to go !!!!! Maybe even some chick in a kini swimmin!!!! :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 11:48 AM
Seems as if the boss has spoken. :D
How are you doing freak momma?
Good..................gettin my grove on while I clean!!!! :rollside:

NashvilleBound
02-10-2006, 11:49 AM
Now just paint a big sunshine on the wall and some water, then you'll be good to go !!!!! Maybe even some chick in a kini swimmin!!!! :p
Maybe just a tanning bed and a magazine....well, on second thought....maybe not :rolleyes:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Maybe just a tanning bed and a magazine....well, on second thought....maybe not :rolleyes:
LOL :D

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 11:50 AM
haha..come on...you can do it!!! :rollside: Nah...I was suppost to hit havasu, but that got cancelled. Im just going to take it easy.

Biglue
02-10-2006, 11:52 AM
Good..................gettin my grove on while I clean!!!! :rollside:
Right on, glad to hear it.
Getting your groove on while you clean huh? French maid outfit by any chance? :crossx:

Biglue
02-10-2006, 11:53 AM
haha..come on...you can do it!!! :rollside: Nah...I was suppost to hit havasu, but that got cancelled. Im just going to take it easy.
I'll be in Havi next weekend, can you make it then?

pixilatedpussy
02-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Gonna be 81 degrees at my house. Wish the damn pool was warmer. :mad: BBQ time!! :rollside:
Heat it up BANANA Boy!

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 11:58 AM
I'll be in Havi next weekend, can you make it then?
Im not saying for sure...cause I know how you will ream me as a flake :D But I am throwing a club on friday night and were suppost to wake up early sat :rolleyes: and then drive out to havasu for Phat Matts Bday and the fireworks...this is the plan...and it should go through..just dont hold me to it. :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 12:04 PM
Right on, glad to hear it.
Getting your groove on while you clean huh? French maid outfit by any chance? :crossx:
Hmmmmmmmmmmm????? :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 12:05 PM
Im not saying for sure...cause I know how you will ream me as a flake :D :crossx:
Frosted or the Raisin Brand kind???? :rollside:

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 12:07 PM
Frosted or the Raisin Brand kind???? :rollside:
Frosted with some whip creme!! :crossx:

Biglue
02-10-2006, 12:22 PM
Im not saying for sure...cause I know how you will ream me as a flake :D But I am throwing a club on friday night and were suppost to wake up early sat :rolleyes: and then drive out to havasu for Phat Matts Bday and the fireworks...this is the plan...and it should go through..just dont hold me to it. :crossx:
LMAO
Hmmmmmmmmmmm????? :p
Heard his middle name was Kellog's :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 12:34 PM
Heard his middle name was Kellog's :crossx:
LMFAO!!!!!!
Their GRRRRRRRRRRREAT !!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Heat it up BANANA Boy!
No thanks, I don't need a $400 gas bill thank you. :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
02-10-2006, 01:18 PM
Have you thought of a solar blanket???

pixilatedpussy
02-10-2006, 01:19 PM
WTF???? Really?

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 01:26 PM
Have you thought of a solar blanket???
Yeah. I'm gonna do the bubble cover for next season. Don't need it for Summer. Gets too hot. Does help with evaporation though. If I have it later, I can have more early Fall and early Spring pool parties. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 01:28 PM
WTF???? Really?
Dude, just the times I ran the hot tub during the Summer with all those parties, some were like almost $200. I couldn't imagine trying to heat up a sub 60 degree pool. :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes:

CAPTAIN KEN
02-10-2006, 04:59 PM
Damnn, I wish i could say that. :cry:
Tonight
Clouds hinder and dim the moonlight. Cold! Around 10 in the colder suburbs, around 20 downtown. Winds light.
Saturday
Few early flurries may scare you into thinking the storm is here, but it's just a front..literally. More sun in the afternoon. Quiet, but cold and breezy late. Mid and upper 20s. Winds turn NE.
Saturday Night
Snow moves in after 7pm. Heavy after midnight. Near blizzard by Sunday morning. Lows in the 20s, winds gusty from the northeast.
Sunday
White-outs in the morning, sideways snow, drifting and blowing. Tapering off by afternoon. Low to mid 20s. See amounts above.
Monday
Sunshine, breezy. Cold. Upper 20s

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 05:03 PM
Damnn, I wish i could say that. :cry:
Tonight
Clouds hinder and dim the moonlight. Cold! Around 10 in the colder suburbs, around 20 downtown. Winds light.
Saturday
Few early flurries may scare you into thinking the storm is here, but it's just a front..literally. More sun in the afternoon. Quiet, but cold and breezy late. Mid and upper 20s. Winds turn NE.
Saturday Night
Snow moves in after 7pm. Heavy after midnight. Near blizzard by Sunday morning. Lows in the 20s, winds gusty from the northeast.
Sunday
White-outs in the morning, sideways snow, drifting and blowing. Tapering off by afternoon. Low to mid 20s. See amounts above.
Monday
Sunshine, breezy. Cold. Upper 20s
I love So. Cal. :rollside:

woody56
02-10-2006, 05:12 PM
I love So. Cal. :rollside:
Hey j it was 83 here today. I got a sun burn on my back. going to nice this weekend, almost boat time. :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Hey j it was 83 here today. I got a sun burn on my back. going to nice this weekend, almost boat time. :cool:
Wassup beeyotch. How ya been??? Man, now if only the water was warmer. :rollside:

woody56
02-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Wassup beeyotch. How ya been??? Man, now if only the water was warmer. :rollside:
good working my butt off. that is why you drink beer. how are you and the wife??? sweet news about bobby and windy. she sounds nice cant wait to meet her. i see a sandbar wedding for them. :cool: