PDA

View Full Version : WHere's IN2-IN2MX???????

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 11:35 AM
Jess, where are ya girl?? Hope you guys are OK. Haven't seen you all week and you didn't show up on Sunday. :confused: :confused: :frown:
Pixi, have you guys talked????

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 11:44 AM
She was a lil wasted on Sat. and couldn't make Sunday !!!!! :220v: :rollside: :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 11:52 AM
She was a lil wasted on Sat. and couldn't make Sunday !!!!! :220v: :rollside: :cry:
SHe's a fun drunk. :devil: :devil: :D

pixilatedpussy
02-10-2006, 11:57 AM
No I havent talked to her since she left my house destroyed early Sun a.m. :( I hope she is ok.

Rev. Williams
02-10-2006, 11:58 AM
She's fine!!! REALLY FINE !! :D :D :D

PlyaPlya22
02-10-2006, 12:00 PM
I'm sorry!! :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 12:03 PM
You big party foul !!!!! j/k LOL :crossx: :p

pixilatedpussy
02-10-2006, 12:07 PM
ITS THE PATRON>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :crossx: Again! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 01:15 PM
Maaaan, way to go. :crossx: She could have put her head in my lap again, I mean we would have taken care of her at Diddy's house. :crossx:

Phat Daddy
02-10-2006, 04:47 PM
Bump for Jessi

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 05:05 PM
We may just have to call her tonight. :crossx:

IN2-IN2MX
02-10-2006, 05:13 PM
Hi guys! Yes, I'm alive! :p Sorry I've been MIA. We went to Arizona on Monday and just got back last night. We went because Mike is in the process of transferring his job there and there is some stuff he had to take care of. The new houses there are sooooo awesome. Woohoo.
On Saturday I was soooooo wasted. Ohmygosh. People, don't ever drink Jager like it's water. Bad idea! And then I had Mainevent and Plya feeding me shots on top of that. Man, it was bad. All of a sudden I was not ok and slurring. Hee hee. I'm sure there are some incriminating pics out there of me. Please burn them. :) Thank you Tina and Geza...it was a fun, fun, fun :rollside: party. I love you guys. I wish I could have stayed for the hot tub!!! I got your DD calls the next day. :boxed:
Sunday I text messaged Tina and Geza to let them know I was sick and to please tell Phat Daddy and Maria. Didn't you guys get it? I was soooo hung over that I laid on the couch alllll damn day. What an f'in lightweight. My head felt like it was going to explode! Sorry PD...I flaked on your party. I was sooooo looking forward to going to! :cry:

IN2-IN2MX
02-10-2006, 05:14 PM
Maaaan, way to go. :crossx: She could have put her head in my lap again, I mean we would have taken care of her at Diddy's house. :crossx:
Oh, that's right. Where are those pics?

IN2-IN2MX
02-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Yay you! You got me, for sure. Mike took a pic with his cell phone and it looks like Mainevent's cute girly and I are smacking your bootie. LOL :p

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 05:16 PM
Hi guys! Yes, I'm alive! :p Sorry I've been MIA. We went to Arizona on Monday and just got back last night. We went because Mike is in the process of transferring his job there and there is some stuff he had to take care of. The new houses there are sooooo awesome. Woohoo.
On Saturday I was soooooo wasted. Ohmygosh. People, don't ever drink Jager like it's water. Bad idea! And then I had Mainevent and Plya feeding me shots on top of that. Man, it was bad. All of a sudden I was not ok and slurring. Hee hee. I'm sure there are some incriminating pics out there of me. Please burn them. :) Thank you Tina and Geza...it was a fun, fun, fun :rollside: party. I love you guys. I wish I could have stayed for the hot tub!!! I got your DD calls the next day. :boxed:
Sunday I text messaged Tina and Geza to let them know I was sick and to please tell Phat Daddy and Maria. Didn't you guys get it? I was soooo hung over that I laid on the couch alllll damn day. What an f'in lightweight. My head felt like it was going to explode! Sorry PD...I flaked on your party. I was sooooo looking forward to going to! :cry:
There she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just glad to see your ok girl. ;) And yes, I have pics. :crossx: Man, you just need me to mix the drinks for ya next time. I'll keep you drunk all night so you can go the distance. Damn Alex and Eric always tearin' mofos up. :crossx: Man, you guys better not be leaving us for AZ!! :yuk:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 05:17 PM
Oh, that's right. Where are those pics?
:devil: :devil: In a safe place. :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
02-10-2006, 05:19 PM
There she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just glad to see your ok girl. ;) And yes, I have pics. :crossx: Man, you just need me to mix the drinks for ya next time. I'll keep you drunk all night so you can go the distance. Damn Alex and Eric always tearin' mofos up. :crossx: Man, you guys better not be leaving us for AZ!! :yuk:
It's looking like a big possibility. This move has been a long time coming...I just kept putting it off. Believe me, I wanna stay in Cali but the house prices suck up here.
Yeah, next time you make my drinks. If I was a bartender I'd fire myself. :p

IN2-IN2MX
02-10-2006, 05:20 PM
:devil: :devil: In a safe place. :rollside:
Good, keep them there. :rollside:
Ok, off to pickup my grandma and run some errands.
Happy Friday.
Hugs,
Jes

Kilrtoy
02-10-2006, 05:28 PM
Mike is in the process of transferring his job there and there is some stuff he had to take care of. The new houses there are sooooo awesome. Woohoo.
y:
WOW, he did it... Congrats to you two... You will love it out here. I know Mike will be alot happier and the houses are alot cheaper

Phat Daddy
02-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Sorry PD...I flaked on your party. I was sooooo looking forward to going to! :cry:
Your on time out at the next party. I seen it coming that night too. Damn lightweight!! :crossx: :rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Your on time out at the next party. I seen it coming that night too. Damn lightweight!! :crossx: :rolleyes:
Eagle eye!!!!! :rollside:

Mrs.Racer277
02-10-2006, 06:12 PM
It's looking like a big possibility. This move has been a long time coming...I just kept putting it off. Believe me, I wanna stay in Cali but the house prices suck up here.
Yeah, next time you make my drinks. If I was a bartender I'd fire myself. :p
Hi Jes,
Where in AZ?

PlyaPlya22
02-10-2006, 06:16 PM
Yay you! You got me, for sure. Mike took a pic with his cell phone and it looks like Mainevent's cute girly and I are smacking your bootie. LOL :p
It was definitely a fun night... Tell Mike I still have something for him :devil: :D

IN2-IN2MX
02-11-2006, 02:03 PM
WOW, he did it... Congrats to you two... You will love it out here. I know Mike will be alot happier and the houses are alot cheaper
He's in the process of testing still. Nothing definite yet but if he's in we're going.

IN2-IN2MX
02-11-2006, 02:06 PM
Yeah, well! Dammit, why didn't you stop me from going over the top? You brat. :p

IN2-IN2MX
02-11-2006, 02:11 PM
Hi Jes,
Where in AZ?
Hi Miss Dia! We called you from the party...but I had the attention span of a butterfly that night. All I remember was someone was calling you from the kitchen and I ran to tell Mike and then...err, I forgot. What a dummy! :p
We don't know exactly where yet. We looked at Surprise because our friends live there and also looked in Peoria and Buckeye. Next trip we will look at other cities like Gilbert, Meza and Avondale.

IN2-IN2MX
02-11-2006, 02:12 PM
It was definitely a fun night... Tell Mike I still have something for him :devil: :D
Yeah, he's all bent because now he wants one of those. I think he looked it up online. Hee hee.

pixilatedpussy
02-11-2006, 08:59 PM
Hi baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you! :cry: :rollside: No we didnt recieve a text from you. We were all worried. Glad you are ok! Love you! xoxoxo

pixilatedpussy
02-11-2006, 09:00 PM
He's in the process of testing still. Nothing definite yet but if he's in we're going.
I know he has wanted this for a long time..................Good luck Mikey! You will do fine! xoxoxo :p

Mrs.Racer277
02-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Hi Miss Dia! We called you from the party...but I had the attention span of a butterfly that night. All I remember was someone was calling you from the kitchen and I ran to tell Mike and then...err, I forgot. What a dummy! :p
We don't know exactly where yet. We looked at Surprise because our friends live there and also looked in Peoria and Buckeye. Next trip we will look at other cities like Gilbert, Meza and Avondale.
LOL I did get one DD sometime after midnight. :p :p
Good luck with the job and house hunting that is great.
Miss you guys.
XXOO
Dia

Kilrtoy
02-11-2006, 10:39 PM
Jessi, GO, I wish u two the best. You will not regret it
LOVE YOU, MIGUEL

IN2-IN2MX
02-12-2006, 10:30 PM
Hi baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss you! :cry: :rollside: No we didnt recieve a text from you. We were all worried. Glad you are ok! Love you! xoxoxo
You didn't! Ohmygosh. I sent it....really.
So sorry about getting plastered. Mike says I'm grounded (he really wanted to stay...LOL!). Like you said...this time it was my fault. Dammit, dammit! :cry: :p Thank you for a great night...we had a total blast. Then again, we always do with you guys. Hugs. :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
02-12-2006, 10:31 PM
LOL I did get one DD sometime after midnight. :p :p
Good luck with the job and house hunting that is great.
Miss you guys.
XXOO
Dia
And how are you doing? Fully recovered now? I feel like I haven't seen you in f o r e v e r !!! We really did miss you.

IN2-IN2MX
02-12-2006, 10:37 PM
Jessi, GO, I wish u two the best. You will not regret it
LOVE YOU, MIGUEL
I guess I have been putting it (and him) off for too long now. I have to be a big girl and accept that it may be time to build a future.
And this soooo sounds like the old Miguel I loved so much. I wish we could all be friends like this...everyone together, on the same level, no drama...just hanging out and laughing and goofing off.

Mrs.Racer277
02-13-2006, 09:11 AM
And how are you doing? Fully recovered now? I feel like I haven't seen you in f o r e v e r !!! We really did miss you.
I am doing good. Recovery is to darn slow. But I am getting there. Miss you guys too.

Phat Daddy
02-13-2006, 11:49 AM
I wish we could all be friends like this...everyone together, on the same level, no drama...just hanging out and laughing and goofing off.
Girl, are you dreaming again???? :hammer2: :D

pixilatedpussy
02-13-2006, 11:50 AM
LMAO! Yep....thats my sweet Jessi! :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
02-13-2006, 11:59 AM
You guys! :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-13-2006, 12:42 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm???????