PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry ! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS

Kilrtoy
05-17-2007, 11:47 PM
You are a terrorist!
You have invaded this country!
And on this day the police were attacked.
OFCOURSE THE NEWS MEDIA WILL NEVER SHOW YOU THIS VIDEO....
REMOVE THIS MAYOR
LOS ANGELES - Just hours after federal lawmakers announced a compromise immigration bill, about 2,000 people returned to MacArthur Park on Thursday to complete a May Day rally that was marred by police violence.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also On KNBC.com: Hidden Camera Investigation At EZ Lube Shops
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa led a 10-block procession from Immanuel Presbyterian Church to MacArthur Park, where organizers held a candlelight vigil during the festive gathering.
"One Los Angeles marched together in peace to stand up for the idea that in a great and generous America, we have every right to march peaceably, to speak out against the government, to ask to be a part of the American dream," Villaraigosa said while standing alongside police Chief William Bratton at MacArthur Park.

Kachina26
05-17-2007, 11:52 PM
Amen!!!!

Rexone
05-18-2007, 04:47 AM
I find it a bit odd that any elected official, in this case the mayor, would find it appropriate to participate in any march or event of this type.
Of course with this guy it's a great photo op which I think is what he lives for.

RitcheyRch
05-18-2007, 04:51 AM
Sickens me that they are turning this great country into their own.

Rexone
05-18-2007, 05:07 AM
Sickens me that they are turning this great country into their own.
It is not "they" imo. It is our weak ass spineless government "allowing" it, mainly by allowing employers to ignore "existing" US law on whom they can employ, and not making available to employers adequate means to figure out who's legal and who isn't (government doesn't give a shit basically and decided unilaterally decades ago to ignore US legal immigration law). If the jobs had not existed, the US would not be having any illegal immigration issues. And I disagree with many critics who argue that there are not Americans willing or able to do the work. Just who the fock did this work prior to the illegal immigration onslaught that started in the 70's and only accellerated over the next 3 decades? Any unavailability of Americans to do this work has been artificially created by decades of allowance of illegals to do the work at wages under minimum wage (again US law ignored).
It's all smoke and mirrors based on politics and the almighty dollar. And now its to a point where whatever will get the politicians re-elected becomes national policy on the issue (even when it is against the law).
With the immigration deal I'm hearing about on the news this morning, mud in the face of every "legal" immigrint who has endured the lengthly legal process to come to the US and actually participate in being a US citizen.
I'm so sick of our government (both the white house and congress) on this issue I could puke. :mad:

RitcheyRch
05-18-2007, 05:16 AM
Very true but if they werent here illegally to begin with they wouldnt be turning most cities into Little Tijuana.
It is not "they" imo. It is our weak ass spineless government "allowing" it, mainly by allowing employers to ignore "existing" US law on whom they can employ, and not making available to employers adequate means to figure out who's legal and who isn't (government doesn't give a shit basically and decided unilaterally decades ago to ignore US legal immigration law). If the jobs had not existed, the US would not be having any illegal immigration issues. And I disagree with many critics who argue that there are not Americans willing or able to do the work. Just who the fock did this work prior to the illegal immigration onslaught that started in the 70's and only accellerated over the next 3 decades? Any unavailability of Americans to do this work has been artificially created by decades of allowance of illegals to do the work at wages under minimum wage (again US law ignored).
It's all smoke and mirrors based on politics and the almighty dollar. And now its to a point where whatever will get the politicians re-elected becomes national policy on the issue (even when it is against the law).
With the immigration deal I'm hearing about on the news this morning, mud in the face of every "legal" immigrint who has endured the lengthly legal process to come to the US and actually participate in being a US citizen.
I'm so sick of our government (both the white house and congress) on this issue I could puke. :mad:

Cigalert
05-18-2007, 06:12 AM
I lost my heritage. I am sicilian and my family was unable to speak their native tongue for fear of being judge or beaten because of it. This country was built by people who were americans, not african americans, mexican americans or asian americans....they dropped where they were from to have a better life HERE. But after my ancestors literally paved the way for people to come pee on the streets they built is dissapointing to say the least.
I have quite a few spanish speaking employees. I refuse to learn spanish and I'm the one with the jobs. If they can't understand my perfect english ramblings they quit or get fired.
I met a swede recently that changed my perspective slightly. He was visiting with some friends and their visas were about to expire. He went out and got a american flag tattoo on his left shoulder. After he was done getting the tat he said "one day I will be able to tell my friends that this is my home and I'm an american".

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-18-2007, 07:05 AM
WTF is he thinking. Boot his butt.

rodnjen
05-18-2007, 07:14 AM
It's not just our "weak ass government" that's allowing it. It is businesses of all sized exploiting a labor force for profit. We allow it and it's damn hard to avoid.
Like a said in another thread, I'm a Democrat and it still pisses me off.

FOREVER2DOXIES
05-18-2007, 07:23 AM
first of all...are any of us REALLY surprised about Villarigoso?? geez...im not even political but even i knew that this shit was going to happen. from speaking in two languages on television when those kids began that fire a few months ago near that temporary apartment complex to this shit. COMON....are we shocked.
and this is JUST the beginning!! makes me very thrilled to be moving to Arizona where they take no shit!!

FOREVER2DOXIES
05-18-2007, 07:27 AM
I lost my heritage. I am sicilian and my family was unable to speak their native tongue for fear of being judge or beaten because of it. This country was built by people who were americans, not african americans, mexican americans or asian americans....they dropped where they were from to have a better life HERE. But after my ancestors literally paved the way for people to come pee on the streets they built is dissapointing to say the least.
I have quite a few spanish speaking employees. I refuse to learn spanish and I'm the one with the jobs. If they can't understand my perfect english ramblings they quit or get fired.
I met a swede recently that changed my perspective slightly. He was visiting with some friends and their visas were about to expire. He went out and got a american flag tattoo on his left shoulder. After he was done getting the tat he said "one day I will be able to tell my friends that this is my home and I'm an american".
sadly, a lot of people that came to this country the CORRECT way lost a lot of their heritage. "we" came here in the 50's from Scotland...war torn from Germany for years but knew that this was the best way to get a better life. we had to sell everything, have a sponsor, and a credible means of becoming employed, and the ability to speak E N G L I S H! (from our language of english and gaelic). we had to pay $1500. we had to have our sponsor for one year and hold down a job for that long as well before we got our permanent green cards. and we didnt BITCH!! why? because we truly and really wanted this new life.
and these assholes want everthing given to them on a friggin silver platter...or they bitch and whine or cause some sort of protest. if they want what this country has to offer...then do it the RIGHT way

Chubby4Life
05-18-2007, 07:29 AM
The swede you met has the kind of heart that we should desire in our immigrants. Years ago I worked for a man who was here legally and had just recieved his citizenship. I asked him, "being Mexican, what do you think of these people who come here illegally" before I could finish he stopped me and said: "I am not Mexican, I am an American, and it pisses me off to see people dis-respect my country this way". I gained alot of respect for that man that day.:)

edog_103
05-18-2007, 07:39 AM
I lost my heritage. I am sicilian and my family was unable to speak their native tongue for fear of being judge or beaten because of it.
Exactly!!! My Italian grandmother will tell you the same thing. To this day if we are in public and and she mentions comming over here on the boat, she will whisper it.

BrendellaJet
05-18-2007, 07:41 AM
We elect our representatives. In between elections it is our job to keep them in line. The problem is everyone thinks their job is done after they vote. If you would all take 10 minutes out of your ***boat surfing each day, spend 5 minutes and find a fax # or a phone # and repeatedly send your elected representatives a message of how irritated & disenfranchised you feel, and spend the other 5 minutes sending reminders to your friends & family to do the same, we could make a difference.
If you are not doing this, in 8 or 12 years that illegal alien loving mayor is going to be our president. If we allow these people to become citizens it will be too late.
The politicians are on to us. They see us get all bent out of shape over hot issues like this, but they know we dont stay mad for long, and then they are back to business as usual. Take a stand and fight every day if you really want to stop this problem. Make your representatives do their real jobs: REPRESENT THE LEGAL CITIZENS WHO VOTED THEM INTO POWER IN THE FIRST PLACE! ILLEGAL ALIENS GET NO VOTES!

Pussywhippled
05-18-2007, 07:53 AM
First off when it comes to politics I'm sittin in the back of the class.
I believe that these protests, rally's, marches, etc. are more hurtful to their causes than anything.
But when our elected officials jump on the band wagon, that's out of control.
Isn't the United States supposed to be this great melting pot?
I hate all the immigrant BS as much as anyone, but there is a double standard.
We all talk about and hate the "Mexican's" coming over here, agreed?
But who do we hire to work at our businesses?
We don't want them here but sure love when they show up for work every morning for $6.75 hr.
From 8am to 5pm it's all good, and then when they work overtime it's even better, cause at $10.00 hr we still can't hire white boy.
We work with them all day, eat lunch with them, and listen to their music. Not a problem, they do a good job, we love the tortillas, and know all of their songs.
We get to know their wives and kids when they come to pick up thier husbands check on Fridays.
Then after work on the freeway, at home on the computer and everywhere else we go "god damn beaners".
But come Monday morning at 8am once again we love it that their still in town...
But like I said in my first line... WTF do I know???
And besides I have a white guy (I think he's white) named Bruce that works in my office that doesn't even exist...

ParkerRat
05-18-2007, 07:56 AM
I don’t know about any of you, but this whole ILLEGAL immigration thing is making my blood boil. It is obvious that our government is not listening to the major majority of its citizens who are against amnesty. You can call it anything you want, but it is going to amount to amnesty and laws that will not be enforced. Unfortunately, nothing is going to change this until people like us actually force them to. The squeakiest wheel gets the grease and we are not the ones in the streets demanding that our laws be upheld. We elect our so called "representatives" but they are no longer representing what the people want. They are representing whoever pays them the most money in campaign contributions and votes. If you think we provide too many social services to lazy people now, wait until all of these people become legal citizens and start collecting against our social services. The vast majority of them are high school dropouts and the drain on our welfare and social services will be unimaginable. Get ready to pay some serious taxes for this! It sure would be great if we as Americans could put our heads together and come up with some ways to make our voices heard by our representatives. The only way we are going to see any change is if we grab these politicians by the collar and shake them long enough to make them remember who they are suppose to be working for. We need immigration reform that is enforceable and does not reward people for breaking our laws. That's all I've got to say about that! :)

Pussywhippled
05-18-2007, 07:58 AM
I don’t know about any of you, but this whole ILLEGAL immigration thing is making my blood boil. It is obvious that our government is not listening to the major majority of its citizens who are against amnesty. You can call it anything you want, but it is going to amount to amnesty and laws that will not be enforced. Unfortunately, nothing is going to change this until people like us actually force them to. The squeakiest wheel gets the grease and we are not the ones in the streets demanding that our laws be upheld. We elect our so called "representatives" but they are no longer representing what the people want. They are representing whoever pays them the most money in campaign contributions and votes. If you think we provide too many social services to lazy people now, wait until all of these people become legal citizens and start collecting against our social services. The vast majority of them are high school dropouts and the drain on our welfare and social services will be unimaginable. Get ready to pay some serious taxes for this! It sure would be great if we as Americans could put our heads together and come up with some ways to make our voices heard by our representatives. The only way we are going to see any change is if we grab these politicians by the collar and shake them long enough to make them remember who they are suppose to be working for. We need immigration reform that is enforceable and does not reward people for breaking our laws. That's all I've got to say about that! :)
Come on buddy, stop sugar coating it and tell us how you really feel...

ParkerRat
05-18-2007, 07:58 AM
We elect our representatives. In between elections it is our job to keep them in line. The problem is everyone thinks their job is done after they vote. If you would all take 10 minutes out of your ***boat surfing each day, spend 5 minutes and find a fax # or a phone # and repeatedly send your elected representatives a message of how irritated & disenfranchised you feel, and spend the other 5 minutes sending reminders to your friends & family to do the same, we could make a difference.
If you are not doing this, in 8 or 12 years that illegal alien loving mayor is going to be our president. If we allow these people to become citizens it will be too late.
The politicians are on to us. They see us get all bent out of shape over hot issues like this, but they know we dont stay mad for long, and then they are back to business as usual. Take a stand and fight every day if you really want to stop this problem. Make your representatives do their real jobs: REPRESENT THE LEGAL CITIZENS WHO VOTED THEM INTO POWER IN THE FIRST PLACE! ILLEGAL ALIENS GET NO VOTES!
HERE! HERE! Well said!

Indiansprings
05-18-2007, 08:06 AM
viva La Minutemen

Flashwave
05-18-2007, 08:13 AM
[QUOTE=..problem is everyone thinks their job is done after they vote. If you would all take 10 minutes out of your ***boat surfing each day, spend 5 minutes and find a fax # or a phone # and repeatedly send your elected representatives a message of how irritated & disenfranchised you feel, and spend the other 5 minutes sending reminders to your friends & family to do the same, we could make a difference.[/QUOTE]
You mean like this? Its real easy to send to the President, your House Representative and Senator. When messages arrive in mass and with the same tone, it freaks them out.
"I urge you not to support any and all immigration reform at this time that provides a path to citizenship for law breakers. Many of the 12 million illegals here today view our culture as a paycheck to be sent back to their native country. Their idea of citizenship is draining the American economy for the benefit of their family "back home" Now is the time to enforce existing laws, seal our borders and heavily fine employers who hire illegal workers. Now is the time for the U.S. Government to perform it's primary responsibility to protect it citizens.
I and many Americans have seen bills with tough language be picked apart by the courts. $5000 fines will disappear because they will be deemed unfair. Illegals will complain going back to their own country to apply for a visa is unfair and offices will be setup in the US to submit applications. There will be an influx of 100 million foreigners when the courts decide it is unfair to keep families separated. We have watched our courts squeeze the will of the people over and over diminishing our faith that we have a government that can lead its people. Now is the time stand up and show the American people and the world that our laws mean something.
The proposed agreement for immigration reform is a smokescreen for what will end up being amnesty for law breakers and an unbearable burden on tax paying Americans. Please don't sell out your fellow citizens and those who legally immigrated who make this country great."

BrendellaJet
05-18-2007, 08:17 AM
You mean like this? Its real easy to send to the President, your House Representative and Senator. When messages arrive in mass and with the same tone, it freaks them out.
"I urge you not to support any and all immigration reform at this time that provides a path to citizenship for law breakers. Many of the 12 million illegals here today view our culture as a paycheck to be sent back to their native country. Their idea of citizenship is draining the American economy for the benefit of their family "back home" Now is the time to enforce existing laws, seal our borders and heavily fine employers who hire illegal workers. Now is the time for the U.S. Government to perform it's primary responsibility to protect it citizens.
I and many Americans have seen bills with tough language be picked apart by the courts. $5000 fines will disappear because they will be deemed unfair. Illegals will complain going back to their own country to apply for a visa is unfair and offices will be setup in the US to submit applications. There will be an influx of 100 million foreigners when the courts decide it is unfair to keep families separated. We have watched our courts squeeze the will of the people over and over diminishing our faith that we have a government that can lead its people. Now is the time stand up and show the American people and the world that our laws mean something.
The proposed agreement for immigration reform is a smokescreen for what will end up being amnesty for law breakers and an unbearable burden on tax paying Americans. Please don't sell out your fellow citizens and those who legally immigrated who make this country great."
Thats what Im talking about! Im adding it to my arsenal. If they got this via email every day from a few thousand people they would get the message!

Baja Big Dog
05-18-2007, 08:22 AM
The POS Mayour Veeiiilllaarrrrgggooosssssaaaa lost alot of this backup mexicans yesterday as he attempted to whorre himself in front of the media again, this time the mayor's own people booed him off the mic. They were calling him a traitor and a sell out, they also demanded the firing of the police chief....:mad:
Did I mention they DEMANDED!!! Son of a bitch that pisses me off...they FRICKEN DEMANDED.....:mad:

andy01
05-18-2007, 08:46 AM
Did any of you see the white guy on the news last night at this deal "If I break in to your house tonight does it become mine" I thought the guy was pretty brave for going down there with all of the heated things going on. I also think it is crazy about the police chief. It is a no win for him. If people burn stores down then it's "where are the police when we need them" If they shou up and do thier job then it's "the police are to rough".
The mayor has long term plans. He is planning to be the next one in Arnolds seat for Ca.

mmered8299
05-18-2007, 08:47 AM
I'm with Pussywhipped. The Illegals are Screaming and hollering and marching up and down the streets. You got to hand it to them.
You don't hear about the legals Marching. Seems to me if you want something done you need to get off your ass and do something about it.

cdog
05-18-2007, 08:47 AM
We can still stop this. It's not done yet. Write & call your congressmen to kill this bill.
Nobody should ever have to give up their culture. The mixing of all the different cultures is America’s strength. Becoming American is what holds us all together. Take a look at the UK. Mostly white inbreed god awful looking people. Fat, bad teeth and a bunch of Nancy’s ruled by a queen. That's what happens when whites stay on an island together for too long.
The real problem is the ILLEGAL immigration. They are breaking the law. I've almost been thrown in jail for a tinted window ticket; these people break Federal law and get away with it. WTF??
Culturally we have an American Standard of living. With the influx of 70 million Mexicans who are at the bottom of the barrel as far as education and jobs, we are setting our self’s up for disaster. These people will be a total drain on our Social services & infrastructure while the ones who contribute will be marginalized by those who take. Not to mention we have already taught them that breaking the law pays. Our laws will change to accommodate this. We will become over time a Socialist Republic. We are witnessing the end of this Free world experiment and the fall of the new Rome. Sold out by potential votes. Wow! That’s depressing.

BrendellaJet
05-18-2007, 09:06 AM
People, Contact your representatives. Write a form letter or use the one posted above and send it once a day. Here is a link to contact info for all representatives:
http://www.house.gov/writerep/

Redwing247
05-18-2007, 09:06 AM
Soon to be "The United States of Mexico" :jawdrop:
Sound kinda creepy. :eek: :eek:

whiteworks
05-18-2007, 09:23 AM
Advocates for the day laborers said three people were approached and offered employment on May 9, before they were taken to the Ontario Convention Center, where they were joined by three other day laborers.
According to day-laborer organizers, the six workers were tied up and driven to Tijuana, where they were abandoned.
The sister of one of the victims reported the crime last week to Upland police, San Bernardino County sheriff's Detective Jesse Venegas said.
Detectives at the sheriff's Rancho Cucamonga station recently took over the case because the incident happened in the city.
The men were taken to Tijuana and dropped there, Venegas said. Detectives are working to identify the victims and the suspects.
About 15 day laborers and their supporters gathered Wednesday evening to call for an in-depth investigation into the incident.
Pablo Alvarado, National Day Laborer Center in Los Angeles director, said he had been in contact with a sister of one of the victims.
She is angry, Alvarado said, but is concerned for her and her brother's safety.
Alvarado said authorities have to assure illegal immigrants who have been crime victims that "immigration status will be irrelevant."
Venegas said law-enforcement officials cannot take immigration status into account when someone has been the victim of a crime.
"This is a criminal matter. This is something I intend to follow to the very end," he said.
A press conference on Wednesday in front of Rancho Cucamonga City Hall came less than two weeks after a day laborer was killed by a car that lost control and veered into a crowd of workers near Grove and Arrow. Rancho Cucamonga resident Jose Fernando Pedraza, 57, considered a leader of the workers, died on May 5.
The corner of Grove and Arrow historically has been a site for day laborers to seek work. Last June, a day-laborer center that had been operating there closed but workers continued to seek employment from the sidewalks.
The situation has spawned numerous protests from groups such as the Minuteman Project - which calls on the city to cite employers who pick up workers there - and day laborers, who along with their advocates call for the return of an established center.
News of the alleged kidnapping had been circulating via e-mail the past week by immigrant-rights groups that initially blamed members of the Minuteman Project.
Robin Hvidston, a Minuteman Project rally organizer, said the group supports the humane treatment of all day laborers and there is no proof that the Minuteman Project was involved in any way.
"Day laborers have the right to stand on (the) public sidewalk," Hvidston said. "We have no business to get them off the sidewalk and to cause any harm to the day laborers - that's a horrifying thought."
She said allegations the Minuteman Project was involved have since been removed in e-mails and Web sites.
Mike Nava, a day-laborer activist, said workers previously have been taken to job sites and later abandoned in faraway places but never as far as Tijuana.
"This is not new by any means. What's new is that they took them to the Mexico border," Nava said. "These guys are so determined to get rid of undocumented people, they took them to Tijuana."
Alvarado and other speakers said the laborers would not be exposed to such threats if Rancho Cucamonga had an established day laborer center.
Gilberto Ruiz, a day laborer at the conference, identified a victim as Jose Felix Gutierrez. Gutierrez told his sister that he was picked up by a white man and a Latino.
"He called his sister, Veronica, from Tijuana and told her that they had kidnapped him," Ruiz said.
"He told her that they drove up to him and offered him $15 an hour. These people took him to a location by the Ontario Civic Center where they changed cars. In that car there was three other Latinos, and all of them were then taken to Tijuana," Ruiz said.
Ruiz said day laborers have been discussing the incident since it happened.
"We're all just waiting to see who did this," Ruiz said.
Investigators are still trying to identify the other victims and are seek the public's help.
Anyone with information is asked to call Venegas at (909) 477-2800.
Liset Marquez contributed to this report.
Staff writer Wendy Leung can be reached by e-mail at wendy.leung@dailybulletin.com, or by phone at (909) 483-9376.
Staff writer Jannise Johnson can be reached by e-mail at jannise.johnson@dailybulletin.com, or by phone at (909) 483-9318.

Indiansprings
05-18-2007, 09:29 AM
Taking an active approch to the problem.:idea:

BrendellaJet
05-18-2007, 09:36 AM
This is pretty funny, maybe we should start doing it in Santa Ana?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnkDep5JyeE

HPLavey
05-18-2007, 10:49 AM
This whole issue is depressing!
Everything being said here everyone already knows!
The problem is that American people don't stick together. The only thing that will change the situation were in is a massive organized group willing to stick together and demand the situation be taken care of.
The Minutemen is just a small organization. It's a start, But is way to small for any change to be made (They're like one loose spoke) I think if we could get the75% of American Patriots that are fed up to stick together we might have a chance. How do you get the government to listen? Violence probably won't work and could get ugly. The way I see it is financially. What would they do if everyone went Exempt on their income tax and said their not going to pay until the problem is solved. That's one idea. The question is are you and most of the people you know one of the 75% ?

cdog
05-18-2007, 10:51 AM
"While I am saying this half serious and half joking, I think we are practicing la reconquista in California."
~ Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, Feb 2002.
"I have proudly affirmed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders and that Mexican migrants are an important - a very important - part of this."
~ Ernesto Zedillo, Former President of Mexico, speaking in Chicago, July 23, 1997.
"Mexico extends beyond its borders."
~ Vicente Fox, Current President of Mexico, speaking to a gathering in Milwaukee in July of 2001
"California is going to be a Hispanic State and anyone who doesn't like it should leave. They should go back to Europe."
~ Mario Obledo, President of the Californian Coalition of Hispanic Organisations, June 1998
"Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes," and who once said at a MAYA (Mexican American Youth Organization, the forerunner to MEChA) meeting, "To the gringos in the audience, I have one final message to convey, 'Up yours, baby. You've had it, from now on.' "
~ Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas.
"Remember 187 (proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non citizens) was the last gasp of white America in California."
~ Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party in front of 400 cheering Latinos at U.C. Riverside on January 14, 1995.
"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos...non-Latinos aren't watching, they aren't raising questions"
~ Fernando Guerra, professor, Loyola Marymount
"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. .. Through love of having children, we are going to take over."
~ Augustin Cebeda, of the 'Brown Berets', a militant Aztlan group at a violent rally in Los Angeles on July 4, 2000.
"We must … become a nation within a nation, with a national plan of action as new soldiers in our struggle for national independence, and an emerging XICANO [Chicano] nation."
~ MEChA Program Material, April 1997 National Conference at Michigan State University.
"Non-Chicanos would have to be expelled… opposition groups would be quashed because you have to keep power."
~ Miguel Perez, Cal State-Northridge's MEChA member.
"In an extraordinary political move, President Vicente Fox has announced the formation of a cabinet level agency to govern, protect and provide services to over 20 million Mexicans now living in Aztlan, a territory encompassing most of the southwest part of the USA. President Fox declared yesterday that he will personally lead the new agency he named "Consejo Nacional para las Comunidades Mexicanas en el Exterior" (National Council for Mexican Communities Abroad). The "Council" will consist of the president, most of the cabinet secretaries and a, as of yet unnamed, representative from Aztlan. This is a bold move that essentially extends the arm of the Mexican government into the territories it previously lost during the Mexican-American War of 1848."
~ Reported in "La Voz de Aztlan", August 7, 2002.
"Fair housing agencies report a surge in discrimination by immigrant landlords from many nations who refuse to rent outside their ethnic group."
~ Reported in Los Angeles Times, Nov. 21 2001.
"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.... We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."
~ Jose Angel Gutierrez, professor, University of Texas.
:eek:

Flyinbowtie
05-18-2007, 10:53 AM
We've beat this horse before on here, and always come to the same conclusion.
After we deport all criminal aliens, we build a wall, like a prison wall, at our southern border. Walls like that work, they always have at Folsom and the Q.
Unless and until we, the people, gather up the gumption to get out of our chairs and change the political system to force our elected officials to return to REPRESENTING US, nothing is going to change. As long as politicians are in a constant state of raising $ for their next election, they are going to pander to the peple who have that money.
We need a constitutional amendment creating term limits, folks.
We also need make it a very expensive federal crime for a U.S. citizen or business to hire illegal aliens in this country. We need to take the money out of the political and the business ends, and make the risk too great.
That attacks the problem from both ends; it keeps the political focus where it needs to be, and keeps the grease money out of the politcal slush funds.
But face it folks, there needs to be enough of us willing to get off of our collective asses to make it happen. i just ain't sure we're there yet.
And that is sad.

HPLavey
05-18-2007, 11:04 AM
It's time to organize

Flashwave
05-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Get your fingers typing and contact your Congressmen and the President. Here is the voice of reason from my House Representative:
Thank you for contacting me to express your strong
opposition to any and all forms of amnesty for illegal aliens. I
appreciate hearing from you on this important issue. Like you, I
firmly believe that respect for the rule of law is a core American
value. Our government must send the message that the United
States takes our immigration laws seriously and that people will be
punished for illegally entering the country.
Rather than enacting a "comprehensive" plan that would
put illegals on a path to citizenship, I believe that Congress must
take an enforcement-first approach to solving our nation's
immigration and border security. With an enforcement strategy,
including cracking down on employers that hire illegal workers,
the United States could reduce the illegal population by as many as
1.5 million illegal aliens each year, which would more than halve
our current illegal immigration population in five years.
I agree with you that the guestworker proposals currently
pending before Congress are in reality a mechanism to provide
amnesty to illegal aliens. After satisfying minimal work
requirements, these plans would allow illegal aliens to be eligible
for permanent residency and citizenship for themselves and their
families. The lesson of the 1986 amnesty is that amnesty does not
end our illegal immigration problem and does not provide a stable
seasonal workforce. Instead, amnesty precipitates even more
illegal immigration, as individuals are encouraged in the belief that
if they can just elude the Border Patrol and stay underground for a
few years, they will eventually get amnesty themselves.
Please be assured that I will continue to use my voice and
vote in Congress to protect our borders from illegal immigration
and oppose all legislative proposals that include any form of
amnesty. Again, thank you for contacting me with your thoughts
and frustrations about the burdens placed upon Southern
Californians as a result of our nation's failed immigration policies.
I hope you will remain in touch in the future on other issues of
importance to you.
Sincerely,
Gary G. Miller
Member of Congress

HPLavey
05-18-2007, 01:23 PM
Get your fingers typing and contact your Congressmen and the President. Here is the voice of reason from my House Representative:
Thank you for contacting me to express your strong
opposition to any and all forms of amnesty for illegal aliens. I
appreciate hearing from you on this important issue. Like you, I
firmly believe that respect for the rule of law is a core American
value. Our government must send the message that the United
States takes our immigration laws seriously and that people will be
punished for illegally entering the country.
Rather than enacting a "comprehensive" plan that would
put illegals on a path to citizenship, I believe that Congress must
take an enforcement-first approach to solving our nation's
immigration and border security. With an enforcement strategy,
including cracking down on employers that hire illegal workers,
the United States could reduce the illegal population by as many as
1.5 million illegal aliens each year, which would more than halve
our current illegal immigration population in five years.
I agree with you that the guestworker proposals currently
pending before Congress are in reality a mechanism to provide
amnesty to illegal aliens. After satisfying minimal work
requirements, these plans would allow illegal aliens to be eligible
for permanent residency and citizenship for themselves and their
families. The lesson of the 1986 amnesty is that amnesty does not
end our illegal immigration problem and does not provide a stable
seasonal workforce. Instead, amnesty precipitates even more
illegal immigration, as individuals are encouraged in the belief that
if they can just elude the Border Patrol and stay underground for a
few years, they will eventually get amnesty themselves.
Please be assured that I will continue to use my voice and
vote in Congress to protect our borders from illegal immigration
and oppose all legislative proposals that include any form of
amnesty. Again, thank you for contacting me with your thoughts
and frustrations about the burdens placed upon Southern
Californians as a result of our nation's failed immigration policies.
I hope you will remain in touch in the future on other issues of
importance to you.
Sincerely,
Gary G. Miller
Member of Congress
That was pathetic

IMPATIENT 1
05-18-2007, 01:32 PM
It is our weak ass spineless government "allowing" it
well said rex, my sentiments too on the subject.

VEGASBABY
05-18-2007, 02:09 PM
I met a swede recently that changed my perspective slightly. He was visiting with some friends and their visas were about to expire. He went out and got a american flag tattoo on his left shoulder. After he was done getting the tat he said "one day I will be able to tell my friends that this is my home and I'm an american".WTF the only "Americans" were native Indians everyone after that came unwanted and unwelcomed just like the Mexicans, the Italians, Irish you name it ! And why bother hiring them in the first place all your doing is encouraging them to come here for work:mad:

GBarron97
05-18-2007, 03:50 PM
I usually don't post things like this but I felt compelled to do so today.
The mayor(notice no capital letters here) has done something that should offend everyone that is a lawful citizen, or working to become one. I am no racist, nor do I believe we should treat each other according to our race.
But in this case, the mayor is wrong. If a group of white demonstraitors marched in Los Angeles, it would be called a racist act. If a group Iraqies marched in Los Angeles, It would be an act of terrorism. But a group of Mexicans, some illegal, march in Los Angeles, and the mayor decides that the latino vote is more important than the well being of his countrymen. I agree with Kilrtoy that the mayor needs to be removed. He has shamed the city and the country. How dare he think for one moment that what he has done is acceptable. And William Bratton, Oh man does this man anger me. Bratton used to be known as the guy that would come in and clean house, No matter who got offended, and now he stands next to the mayor?
My opinion is this, I believe that Mexico is sending people over to California for one thing, to leverage a civil war to reclaim California. Sound crazy? Well, How crazy would it sound if the Mexican Gov't came to your town, handed you a Mexican flag, and told you that you were now a prisoner of Mexico unless you fly this flag in place of the stars and stripes. Yes, I know it sounds impossible, but think about the what if's.
Sad thing is, I had a large amount of respect for Bratton when he started.

VEGASBABY
05-18-2007, 03:54 PM
The mayor(notice no capital letters here) has done something that should offend everyone that is a lawful citizen, or working to become one. I am no racist, nor do I believe we should treat each other according to our race.
But in this case, the mayor is wrong. If a group of white demonstraitors marched in Los Angeles, it would be called a racist act. If a group Iraqies marched in Los Angeles, It would be an act of terrorism. But a group of Mexicans, some illegal, march in Los Angeles, and the mayor decides that the latino vote is more important than the well being of his countrymen. I agree with Kilrtoy that the mayor needs to be removed. He has shamed the city and the country. How dare he think for one moment that what he has done is acceptable. And William Bratton, Oh man does this man anger me. Bratton used to be known as the guy that would come in and clean house, No matter who got offended, and now he stands next to the mayor?
My opinion is this, I believe that Mexico is sending people over to California for one thing, to leverage a civil war to reclaim California. Sound crazy? Well, How crazy would it sound if the Mexican Gov't came to your town, handed you a Mexican flag, and told you that you were now a prisoner of Mexico unless you fly this flag in place of the stars and stripes. Yes, I know it sounds impossible, but think about the what if's.
Sad thing is, I had a large amount of respect for Bratton when he started.:idea:

RitcheyRch
05-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Good points.
Sad thing is, I had a large amount of respect for Bratton when he started.

b's sanger
05-18-2007, 04:02 PM
This was previously posted, but says it all.
Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

VEGASBABY
05-18-2007, 04:05 PM
This was previously posted, but says it all.
Theodore Roosevelt's ideas on Immigrants and being an AMERICAN in 1907.
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
Theodore Roosevelt 1907 Nice!

HappyHour
05-18-2007, 04:33 PM
If you want to hear what your future Gov. or President is going to sound like, go to johnandken.com and click the link that says "this is the sound of your leader". Like it has been said before, we need to contact and pressure the congressmen of this country to NOT vote for this latest amnesty bill. No matter what state you are from, you need to do this!!! Sooner or later, the ILLEGALS will invade states like Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Ohio, and so on if we do not do anything about this now!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

b's sanger
05-18-2007, 04:35 PM
If you want to hear what your future Gov. or President is going to sound like, go to johnandken.com and click the link that says "this is the sound of your leader". Like it has been said before, we need to contact and pressure the congressmen of this country to NOT vote for this latest amnesty bill. No matter what state you are from, you need to do this!!! Sooner or later, the ILLEGALS will invade states like Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Ohio, and so on if we do not do anything about this now!!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
News Flash, that has already happened.

HappyHour
05-18-2007, 04:39 PM
News Flash, that has already happened.
I know, but even more so as the years go by. I'm just saying....:jawdrop: