PDA

View Full Version : Orders backed up at Dana ?

firstjetinMN
05-18-2007, 08:22 AM
Is Dana super busy lately? My orders have been taking like 2 weeks to get to me?
I was wondering what the standard time was for filling orders?

Dana Marine Products
05-18-2007, 09:51 AM
Provide me with your name and I'll take a look at your orders. I will then be able to provide you with an answer as to the delay. Thanks, Bob

firstjetinMN
05-18-2007, 11:51 AM
Last name : 1258987

Dana Marine Products
05-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Your order is fully staged and ready to go except for the powdercoated foot throttle. It is going through paint and will be shipping today. Powdercoating has been a little backed up. Thanks for your patience, and if there's anything else you need assistance with, please let me know. Thanks, Bob

Dana Marine Products
05-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Oh, to answer your question, standard shipping time is same day or one day after.
Unfortunately due to our gigantic billet inventory and our wide variety of custom colors, it's hard to stock everything. We powdercoat alot of parts as they're sold.
Our powdercoating is usually pretty fast, so it doesn't affect orders, but in the weeks before Memorial Day weekend we have found ourself a little behind.
Thanks again for your support and your patience with your order.

firstjetinMN
05-19-2007, 05:42 AM
Thanks, being busy before the upcoming holiday is understandable. I appreciate you looking into my order.
By the way your website is top notch compared to the competition....:)

Dana Marine Products
05-19-2007, 06:05 AM
One more quick note, I paid to upgrade the shipping to 3 day select to insure you'll recevie the order mid next week.
Thanks for the compliment on our website, we strive to make it the best in the marine industry. We grow it daily, and we're always open to new product ideas from our customers.

sdpm
05-23-2007, 07:33 PM
Your the man Bob. :D

Petesflht
05-25-2007, 05:11 PM
Hey Bob, still waiting for my ex2000 headers which I ordered through Marine Toys in Vancouver BC... Any idea?/

Dana Marine Products
05-26-2007, 06:27 AM
Actually we're way ahead of schedule. We quoted you 30 days, your order was placed on the 10th, we should be shipping it next weds or thurs. I just did a review of all exhaust systems going out vs. our inventory thats coming in, and I've got that order staged up for completion within the next couple of days.
Hopefully within the next few weeks, we'll be completely caught up on these systems and have some inventory on the shelf.
Thanks for the order, and I'll be on top of those things until they're out the door.

OC28HEAT
06-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Ordered the Dana exhaust on 5-25 I have an appointment to have the exhaust and some Dana Tabs insttalled on 6-13
do you think that I can pick it up before then

OC28HEAT
06-05-2007, 04:04 PM
by the way I was quoted 30 days when I ordered them so I know it could be a problem