PDA

View Full Version : Toyota/Scion - Great Service

That Guy
05-18-2007, 08:27 AM
I just wanted to put a note out saying thank you to John Granlund (26lavey525 on HB) for the great service on my recent car purchase. Through the recommendation of several of you, I spoke with John (who is at Toyota of San Bernardino) and it was simply the easiest car purchase I have ever experienced.
He found a difficult to locate model for my daughter, gave us a fair trade on her car and then delivered the new car to my house. Then I got a follow-up call an hour or so later to make sure things were all ok....if anyone is in need of a Toyota or Scion, John was great to work with and I would wholeheartedly recommend him...thanks John!!:) :)

Baja Big Dog
05-18-2007, 08:30 AM
The power of HB, in time we will rule the world!!!!:D

Indiansprings
05-18-2007, 08:34 AM
I just wanted to put a note out saying thank you to John Granlund (26lavey525 on HB) for the great service on my recent car purchase. Through the recommendation of several of you, I spoke with John (who is at Toyota of San Bernardino) and it was simply the easiest car purchase I have ever experienced.
He found a difficult to locate model for my daughter, gave us a fair trade on her car and then delivered the new car to my house. Then I got a follow-up call an hour or so later to make sure things were all ok....if anyone is in need of a Toyota or Scion, John was great to work with and I would wholeheartedly recommend him...thanks John!!:) :)
what did you get her?

That Guy
05-18-2007, 08:41 AM
what did you get her?
The Scion TC...she wanted one in white with some options that apparently everyone else in the US wanted at the same time...but John really came through...I had never been in one but I was pretty impressed with it last night and most importantly it felt solid and safe which always makes Dad's sleep better....:) :)

Indiansprings
05-18-2007, 08:43 AM
Great little car, we got one when they first came out.:)

Not So Fast
05-18-2007, 08:57 AM
If things get any worse in the fuel dept. then Mommas Highlander may be replaced by a Prius/Scion or something of that nature, and it probably will get worse:( :( :( :( NSF

Phat Matt
05-18-2007, 09:12 AM
Did he leave the dead fish under the seat like I told him?

Not So Fast
05-18-2007, 10:44 AM
Had a friend of my sons do that to him in high school with chicken guts, I found no humor in that since it stunk up his car for quite a while, little bastard. NSF

Phat Matt
05-18-2007, 10:46 AM
Had a friend of my sons do that to him in high school with chicken guts, I found no humor in that since it stunk up his car for quite a while, little bastard. NSF
It's not funny when it's your car. lol. :)

That Guy
05-18-2007, 12:24 PM
No, but I may have him drop by your house for a quick visit to your trailer...:D :D

That Guy
05-18-2007, 12:26 PM
Thanks for the kind words Steve. Sorry I couldn't make it to deliver the car personally, but it was a pleasure doing business with you.
Personally delivering the car is the only thing you didn't do:D ....and Vincent was a great guy. Thanks again for such a pleasant experience....:)

JetBoatRich
05-18-2007, 12:45 PM
had the experience, John did well:D
my daughter loves her car

Phat Matt
05-18-2007, 09:10 PM
No, but I may have him drop by your house for a quick visit to your trailer...:D :D
Fortunately my trailer is in storage.
Plus I know where he lives too. :D