PDA

View Full Version : I need a boat, reverse spam

Benjhamina
05-18-2007, 01:11 PM
A good friend of mine has decided to take the plunge and buy his first boat. He is looking to spend between 6-8K for a starter boat. If it is a sweet deal I could prolly talk him into a little more. Remember he has never driven a boat before so anything that is easy to drive and bullet proof is what we are looking for. Any older bayliners or sea-swirls for sale out there?
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/benjhamina/DSC00747.jpg
Once he gets one I will turn him on to this site and you can all harrass the sh*t out of him.

dumbandyoung
05-18-2007, 01:34 PM
For 6-8k He can pick up a clean jet boat. Friends DON'T let friends buy Sea-Swirls or Gayliners. :D
Oh, and....You might wanna move this to spam. ;)

Benjhamina
05-18-2007, 02:09 PM
For 6-8k He can pick up a clean jet boat. Friends DON'T let friends buy Sea-Swirls or Gayliners. :D
Oh, and....You might wanna move this to spam. ;)
I thought about a jet but when I had one it was always breaking down which I don't mind because I like turning a wrench but I think he wants one "turnkey"
I was hoping the butt holdin the cig would qualify this post for the sandbar. more exposure.

Nord
05-18-2007, 03:29 PM
I would do a search on boatrader.com under those $$ amounts then narrow it down to like 50-100 miles. See what you come up with........