PDA

View Full Version : Stick a fork in the suns,

dmontzsta
05-18-2007, 07:57 PM
they are done!
What a surprise another season with a ton of wins and NO CHAMPIONSHIP! boo hoo. :D
BTW: I do believe my prediction of the suns not making the Western Conference finals, is a wrap!:devil:

BadKachina
05-18-2007, 08:12 PM
they are done!
What a surprise another season with a ton of wins and NO CHAMPIONSHIP! boo hoo. :D
BTW: I do believe my prediction of the suns not making the Western Conference finals, is a wrap!:devil:
you suck.............:(

No Name
05-18-2007, 08:18 PM
http://bcn.net/~bennyvic/choking.jpg

Celfesh
05-18-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm over it.......

Havasu1986
05-18-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm over it.......
I take it you are married to PussyWhipedled.:D

Jyruiz
05-18-2007, 08:26 PM
Tough loss for the Suns, but I am not surprised.

dmontzsta
05-18-2007, 09:10 PM
4-2 Final.
Where are the suns fans now? I guess next year you will win right? when the team loses Amare, Nash is 50 and D'Antoni is missing games due to stress and health issues from popping a head gasket.
IMO: I think they deserve it all, cockiest sons of bitches in the league.

Jyruiz
05-18-2007, 10:42 PM
4-2 Final.
Where are the suns fans now? I guess next year you will win right? when the team loses Amare, Nash is 50 and D'Antoni is missing games due to stress and health issues from popping a head gasket.
You are not nice Don.:D And then you wonder why people give you so much shit about the Lakers. By acting like this, you are just stooping down to their level.

AirtimeLavey
05-18-2007, 10:45 PM
Tough loss for the team. Don't seem to see any of the AZ/no excuses fans with anything to say. SA's just a tough, seasoned team. They know how to get it done. Had a feeling tonight would go this way, after the last game. Same ole Suns. Nash is still impressive, though.

AZJD
05-18-2007, 10:49 PM
4-2 Final.
Basque in your glory DMXcuse. It was a good run and it was out done by a better team who had an amazing run at the end of the year.
The Spurs turned it on at the midway point and kept it going.......
Congratulations San Antonio.
Oh I ain't done yet..........WE STILL BEAT THE SORRY ASS LAKERS!

AZJD
05-18-2007, 10:51 PM
Oh yeah some of us don't come home at 9pm.;)

Jordy
05-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Says the guy who's team was barely .500 and lost in the first round, not to mention not having a TEAM but just a crybaby player... :notam:
http://www.mugshots.net/kobe_bryant/kobe_bryant.jpg
I can't wait for football season to watch your Raiders get the shit kicked out of them as well... :D
Wait, you think they're going to the Super Bowl... jackass. :notam: :D

Ivan Dan
05-19-2007, 12:09 AM
Basque in your glory DMXcuse. It was a good run and it was out done by a better team who had an amazing run at the end of the year.
The Spurs turned it on at the midway point and kept it going.......
Congratulations San Antonio.
Oh I ain't done yet..........WE STILL BEAT THE SORRY ASS LAKERS!
Says the guy who's team was barely .500 and lost in the first round, not to mention not having a TEAM but just a crybaby player... :notam:
http://www.mugshots.net/kobe_bryant/kobe_bryant.jpg
I can't wait for football season to watch your Raiders get the shit kicked out of them as well... :D
Wait, you think they're going to the Super Bowl... jackass. :notam: :D
:rolleyes: The funny thing about these comments is that the Suns are still going home to watch the Western Conference Finals on TV just like the Lakers. So who cares if the Suns beat the Lakers.........they both ended up in the same place after it's all said and done.....on their couches at HOME! :eek: :D ;) :sqeyes:

dmontzsta
05-19-2007, 06:50 AM
You are not nice Don.:D And then you wonder why people give you so much shit about the Lakers. By acting like this, you are just stooping down to their level.
Stooping to their level is right! You can only take so much and the delusional fair weather fans really piss me off when they shit talk, especially when their team is now no better than the Lakers. :) It is nice to make them eat crow and taste some of their own medicine for once. :) I am really taking it easy compared to what they all do.

dmontzsta
05-19-2007, 06:51 AM
[/B]
:rolleyes: The funny thing about these comments is that the Suns are still going home to watch the Western Conference Finals on TV just like the Lakers. So who cares if the Suns beat the Lakers.........they both ended up in the same place after it's all said and done.....on their couches at HOME! :eek: :D ;) :sqeyes:
BING! And the suns still dont know what a championship tastes like! :D

AZJD
05-19-2007, 08:20 AM
BING! And the suns still dont know what a championship tastes like! :D
Yep and I wouldn't trade our worst player for Kobe! Put nash on that team and you would have something.........
We lost, so what! I can live with it. It was a good series, props to SA.

Tequila-John
05-19-2007, 08:54 AM
4-2 Final.
Funny. Didnt this team you are talking so much shit about donkey dick your lovely Lakers? HA!

dmontzsta
05-19-2007, 09:48 AM
That is good that you wouldnt trade your worst player for Kobe, cause it would never happen. The suns would have to give up Nash and Stoudamire for Kobe.
Lets not get too far ahead of ourselves now, Kobe is the best player in the game today, to argue that is pure stupid. You are right though, put him on a team with Nash and they will win the championship, the Lakers are missing a point guard and a few good roll players.

GAME TIME
05-19-2007, 09:54 AM
Funny. Didnt this team you are talking so much shit about donkey dick your lovely Lakers? HA!
Where are they now??? LOL. Suns couldn't get it done with 3 all stars, 6th man of the year, and a first team all defense player. PATHETIC!!!!!

Tequila-John
05-19-2007, 03:36 PM
Where are they now??? LOL. Suns couldn't get it done with 3 all stars, 6th man of the year, and a first team all defense player. PATHETIC!!!!!
But they beat your boys!

AZJD
05-19-2007, 05:26 PM
That is good that you wouldnt trade your worst player for Kobe, cause it would never happen. The suns would have to give up Nash and Stoudamire for Kobe.
Lets not get too far ahead of ourselves now, Kobe is the best player in the game today, to argue that is pure stupid. You are right though, put him on a team with Nash and they will win the championship, the Lakers are missing a point guard and a few good roll players.
Kobe is the most gifted.........that is far from being the best player. He is poison, and there are 10 other players in the NBA I would take over him.

dmontzsta
05-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Kobe is the most gifted.........that is far from being the best player. He is poison, and there are 10 other players in the NBA I would take over him.
How is he poison? He is the only star on the team and they made it to the first round??? They are one star point guard away from being competitors. Ask any coach or GM in the league and they will all take him. Basically, you could have any one or two players in the league with Kobe.

AzMandella
05-19-2007, 07:41 PM
Stooping to their level is right! You can only take so much and the delusional fair weather fans really piss me off when they shit talk, especially when their team is now no better than the Lakers. :) It is nice to make them eat crow and taste some of their own medicine for once. :) I am really taking it easy compared to what they all do.
don't you mean rise to our level?I would rather be cocky than arrogant.And Lakers fans are the most arrogant around.

AZJD
05-19-2007, 07:44 PM
That's it! LAkers fans against Suns fans! You name the sport..............

AzMandella
05-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Your right it is pathetic.But the Lakers still hold the record for most tallented team to not win a championship.I would say that the 2003-04 team with alineup of Malone,Shaq,Bryant,Payton,Fisher,etc. are arguably the most talented starting lineup in history to not win a championship.Now that's PATHETIC!

AZJD
05-19-2007, 07:49 PM
Your right it is pathetic.But the Lakers still hold the record for most tallented team to not win a championship.I would say that the 2003-04 team with alineup of Malone,Shaq,Bryant,Payton,Fisher,etc. are arguably the most talented starting lineup in history to not win a championship.Now that's PATHETIC!
Oh yeah, there was that big failure.......:confused:

cc322
05-19-2007, 07:53 PM
You got to be kidding me, the Suns played good, the Mavs well thats another story, being the #1 seed and getting beat by the #8 thats just pathetic, as far as the Suns there day will come. You Laker fans just find every little poke just because we smoked your ass. And next year dont hold your breath Faker fans the triangle offence is beat to death. It will be a long time before the Lakers are in the heat of things the west is just to damn strong.
But you cant be all that bad you are a fORD fan:D

Ivan Dan
05-19-2007, 09:52 PM
You got to be kidding me, the Suns played good, the Mavs well thats another story, being the #1 seed and getting beat by the #8 thats just pathetic, as far as the Suns there day will come. You Laker fans just find every little poke just because we smoked your ass. And next year dont hold your breath Faker fans the triangle offence is beat to death. It will be a long time before the Lakers are in the heat of things the west is just to damn strong.
And you ended up the same place the Lakers did....HOME! Who cares who beat who the bottom line is neither team is going to the Western Conference Finals or the NBA Finals for that matter.
I agree that the Lakers are 1 "key" player away from being great again but the big question is will Kupchak go after someone?!?!?!?
One more question for the Suns fans here.....how many championships do your beloved Suns have????????????????????????? :D :devil: :sqeyes: :D

AZJD
05-20-2007, 07:32 AM
So I run into Shawn Marion last night at a club here in Scottsdale, (seriously) as we run ito him and Stoudamire often,and he said to tell DMExuse that he should probably start cheering for the Clippers! (not serious):D

AZJD
05-20-2007, 07:35 AM
And you ended up the same place the Lakers did....HOME! Who cares who beat who the bottom line is neither team is going to the Western Conference Finals or the NBA Finals for that matter.
I agree that the Lakers are 1 "key" player away from being great again but the big question is will Kupchak go after someone?!?!?!?
One more question for the Suns fans here.....how many championships do your beloved Suns have????????????????????????? :D :devil: :sqeyes: :D
NONE!:D We don't want the attention. Please quit sending people here by the thousands. We would like to keep the stigma that there is absolutly nothing here. The best way to do that is to not have a great franchise or a dynasty sports team......:D :D :D

riverratrob
05-20-2007, 07:37 AM
One more question for the Suns fans here.....how many championships do your beloved Suns have????????????????????????? :D :devil: :sqeyes: :D CHECK THE SCORE BOARD SUNS -RINGS, "0" ,LAKERS 14 AND STILL COUNTING THEM :D

SHOTKALLIN
05-20-2007, 08:11 AM
CHECK THE SCORE BOARD SUNS -RINGS, "0" ,LAKERS 14 AND STILL COUNTING THEM :D
WOW! THATS GOTTA HURT...:D

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 08:13 AM
Oh yeah, a washed up Malone and a washed up Payton...
Detroit was a young all star team and if you remember the East was down in the All Star game and put in Billups, Hamilton, Wallace and Wallace and they made a serious run in the All Star game against the best of the west.
Do you watch much b-ball besides when the suns are doing well? ;)

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 08:15 AM
No, it is the other way around...the suns fans find anything to poke at us. Must be from all the disappointing years, we could care less, since we have celebrated our team going for championship runs over and over. :)

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 08:16 AM
So I run into Shawn Marion last night at a club here in Scottsdale, (seriously) as we run ito him and Stoudamire often,and he said to tell DMExuse that he should probably start cheering for the Clippers! (not serious):D
Tell Marion his jump shots look like trash.
Ask Stoudamire if he knows where they are sending him next year! :)

AZJD
05-20-2007, 08:21 AM
Tell Marion his jump shots look like trash.
Ask Stoudamire if he knows where they are sending him next year! :)
:D

riverratrob
05-20-2007, 08:38 AM
:d:d That Is It A "f" Ing :d I Quit You Win Sun's Fan!

AZJD
05-20-2007, 08:54 AM
:d That Is It A "f" Ing :d I Quit You Win Sun's Fan!
:D

acatitude
05-20-2007, 09:03 AM
yea lets not get to far ahead of ourself here Don.... The best player in the game is Duncan... I do believe he has 3 finals MVP awards and that would be how many more then KObe?????????? yea thats it 3 more then 0 for kobe...... oh and lets not forget that Shaq also has 3,,,, did he get any of those while on the lakers??????? if kobe is the best player why didnt he get them???? yea yea Don a bunch of sour fockin grapes from you... like I said the fakers traded the wrong guy... well they just kept the molester crybaby who now wants the whole team redone... hell buss would be better off tradung that fock head and getting a couple players.. but to stay on subject
duncan 3 finals mvp
shaq 3 finals mvp
kobe??? 1 arrest for alleged rape lol oh well. stop while your ahead and dont come back with some lame ass thing about the queens.. your the one one on here blowin up the lakers and kobe( or just blowin him)
I know you carry a shovel around with you.. cuzz theres no other way you could keep burying yourself deeper after every post you make.. you must have a long mofo antanna on that lap top lmao

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 09:25 AM
yea lets not get to far ahead of ourself here Don.... The best player in the game is Duncan... I do believe he has 3 finals MVP awards and that would be how many more then KObe?????????? yea thats it 3 more then 0 for kobe...... oh and lets not forget that Shaq also has 3,,,, did he get any of those while on the lakers??????? if kobe is the best player why didnt he get them???? yea yea Don a bunch of sour fockin grapes from you... like I said the fakers traded the wrong guy... well they just kept the molester crybaby who now wants the whole team redone... hell buss would be better off tradung that fock head and getting a couple players.. but to stay on subject
duncan 3 finals mvp
shaq 3 finals mvp
kobe??? 1 arrest for alleged rape lol oh well. stop while your ahead and dont come back with some lame ass thing about the queens.. your the one one on here blowin up the lakers and kobe( or just blowin him)
I know you carry a shovel around with you.. cuzz theres no other way you could keep burying yourself deeper after every post you make.. you must have a long mofo antanna on that lap top lmao
Kobe helped Shaq win those, he made them easier, without Kobe there would be no finals MVP for Shaq cause they would not be in the finals period.
How did they trade the wrong guy? ha! have you seen Shaq's numbers since he left? A JOKE! The heat are thinking of trading him, he is DONE and they still owe him 3 years of 20 mill each, no thanks!
Now go run on and come in and take any little shots you can and avoid my posts that own you like in the other thread. :)

acatitude
05-20-2007, 09:29 AM
Kobe helped Shaq win those, he made them easier, without Kobe there would be no finals MVP for Shaq cause they would not be in the finals period.
How did they trade the wrong guy? ha! have you seen Shaq's numbers since he left? A JOKE! The heat are thinking of trading him, he is DONE and they still owe him 3 years of 20 mill each, no thanks!
Now go run on and come in and take any little shots you can and avoid my posts that own you like in the other thread. :)
like I said Don
duncan 3 .. kobe 0 .. please respond to the topic, you dork :)

AZJD
05-20-2007, 09:39 AM
Excuse
Oh wait, din't he help get the Heat to another championship? That's more than Kobe was able to accomplish...............

AZJD
05-20-2007, 09:52 AM
:d That Is It A "f" Ing :d I Quit You Win Sun's Fan!
Alright i'm back................
I am a Suns fan! (no apostrophe)
I just rebutt Dmonstzsasz excuses because he has so many of them, and doesn't even realize he does it anymore. I guess being a modern day Lakers fan, aswell as a Raiders fan, you just get used to making some sort of excuse on a regular basis.
Not to take away from either franchises' accomplisments. However, we can say that in the past tense. Neither one of these teams are doing much to impress anyone in the recent years.
2002 Raiders waxed by Tampa Bay in the Super Bowl. Nothing since.
03/04 Lakers finals loss to Detroit. Nothing since exept first round losses.
Lakers are not the team they used to be, and may not be for quite some time. New franchises to deal with that are better at this time.
Spurs
Suns
Dallas
And a few other teams that will fire it back up again this year. Lakers need to rebuild..................

acatitude
05-20-2007, 10:05 AM
hey all you guys who live in the past... the celtics won a few titles.... do you really think the fans care about 15 years ago???? they are buying there season tickets for this year... who cares about the past.. what have you done for me lately Kobe..... ZERO
all you laker fans are changing yuor tune now its oh well the suns lost too ha ha....... well if thats the case then so did the Kings and we get the 10th draft choice so we came out ahead,,,,,,,, ha ha NOT you homers are such dorks .... The suns bitch slapped the lakers .... deal with it and Duncan pretty much bitch slaps everyone year in and year out
duncan 3
kobe 0
all hail the best player in the game DUNCAN

GAME TIME
05-20-2007, 12:32 PM
hey all you guys who live in the past... the celtics won a few titles.... do you really think the fans care about 15 years ago???? they are buying there season tickets for this year... who cares about the past.. what have you done for me lately Kobe..... ZERO
all you laker fans are changing yuor tune now its oh well the suns lost too ha ha....... well if thats the case then so did the Kings and we get the 10th draft choice so we came out ahead,,,,,,,, ha ha NOT you homers are such dorks .... The suns bitch slapped the lakers .... deal with it and Duncan pretty much bitch slaps everyone year in and year out
duncan 3
kobe 0
all hail the best player in the game DUNCAN
You can't be the best player in the game if you can't make your free throws. No point in arguing because there is no right answer. Is Duncan the best PF in the game...yes. Do you want Duncan to take the last shot in the game when the game is on the line...no. With that being the case, I'll take Kobe all day long as the best player in the game.
Oh, and the Lakers have won three rings this decade so don't go and bring up the celtics, that's lame.

GAME TIME
05-20-2007, 12:35 PM
That was pathetic but don't forget Malone was injured so that left, Kobe, Shaq, and Payton. And Payton was not an all star that year. So that Laker team had two all stars yet they managed to get to the finals unlike the suns with their STACKED team. Now seriously, that's pathetic.

acatitude
05-20-2007, 12:48 PM
You can't be the best player in the game if you can't make your free throws. No point in arguing because there is no right answer. Is Duncan the best PF in the game...yes. Do you want Duncan to take the last shot in the game when the game is on the line...no. With that being the case, I'll take Kobe all day long as the best player in the game.
Oh, and the Lakers have won three rings this decade so don't go and bring up the celtics, that's lame.
I think the spurs have 3 also all with Duncan and The lakers have 3 all with shaq, none with Kobe without shaq. does that register???? and id be happy with Duncan taking that last dunk as oppossed to kobe shooting some 3... and free throws??? cmon the best player makes everyone else better and leads his team I seem to be watching Duncan in the west finals,, as Im sure Kobe is also.. Kobe makes kobe better and thats it.... get real

acatitude
05-20-2007, 12:51 PM
That was pathetic but don't forget Malone was injured so that left, Kobe, Shaq, and Payton. And Payton was not an all star that year. So that Laker team had two all stars yet they managed to get to the finals unlike the suns with their STACKED team. Now seriously, that's pathetic.
the old injury card again, lol.. taking lessons from Don.... youd think the lakers were the only team to ever have an injury. lol :rolleyes:
yes 4 hall of famers and can't win... poor Kobe PATHETIC

acatitude
05-20-2007, 12:58 PM
and for all of this got to surround Kobe with players.. what crap.. he should make them better... lets see odom vs. Parker well odom is surely bigger and stronger. and as good as all those other schmocks that don keeps yapping about then Kobe should have enough to carry them ... Im thinking if you switched all the spurs with all the lakers except Duncan and Kobe, we would still be seeing the spurs and not the lakers in the finals....... and god forbid you ever might think poppavich is as good a coach as jackson??????????????????????? ya think maybe better???????
lets see
with jordan and pippen very good
with shack and kobe very good
just kobe very mediocer
ok back to homer ville

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 01:17 PM
I just rebutt Dmonstzsasz excuses because he has so many of them, and doesn't even realize he does it anymore. I guess being a modern day Lakers fan, aswell as a Raiders fan, you just get used to making some sort of excuse on a regular basis.
Not to take away from either franchises' accomplisments. However, we can say that in the past tense. Neither one of these teams are doing much to impress anyone in the recent years.
Lakers are not the team they used to be, and may not be for quite some time. New franchises to deal with that are better at this time.
Spurs
Suns
Dallas
And a few other teams that will fire it back up again this year. Lakers need to rebuild..................
Dude, I am an NBA fan and a Lakers fan. You are a 100% hater and a suns fan, you have just been doing it too long to notice.
Now I suppose you are going to copy DILLIGAF "dmontzexcuses" name like a few others and use that as ammo, cause thats all you got. :) so easy to figure out.

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 01:18 PM
I guess 3-5 years ago is all of the sudden comparable to the celtics 15 years ago? and somehow "living in the past". Nice.
Ok smart guys...how many "shit" years have the Lakers had over history? :)
BTW: What is great is even as a "shit" team, they still make the playoffs. It just shows how great of a franchise they are when people expect more than first round playoffs and call them "shit".

acatitude
05-20-2007, 01:34 PM
I guess 3-5 years ago is all of the sudden comparable to the celtics 15 years ago? and somehow "living in the past". Nice.
BTW: What is great is even as a "shit" team, they still make the playoffs. It just shows how great of a franchise they are when people expect more than first round playoffs and call them "shit".
Your the only one who expects more..... lol we know their 1st round limitations, they just dont stack up in the west...... you better hope you can get KG somehow or it will be another year of one and out for you Don.....
and why are your responses always so far off topic, you dig every post for one friggin word you can disect and forget the original question.. lol ;)
must be boring huh watching the jazz and spurs??????/ lmao

acatitude
05-20-2007, 01:36 PM
".
how many years ago did shaq leave?????// LMFAO

AZJD
05-20-2007, 02:02 PM
50% of the teams in each conference make it to the playoffs. Making the playoffs if practically a freebie to any team that has an allstar such as Kobe, and please don't use Minnesota as an example. You don't even have to have a winning season to make the NBA playoffs.....
As far a s calling you DMXcuse, that's funny shit and if the shoe fits, wear it!
You wear it so well..........
And don't get all butt hurt Don! You don't mind if I actually call you that do you? I would gladly drink a beer with ya next year, and watch the Suns eliminate your Lakers again.....
See ya in the first round.:D

AZJD
05-20-2007, 02:02 PM
[/COLOR]
how many years ago did shaq leave?????// LMFAO
FLMAO!!!!:D :D :D

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 03:55 PM
50% of the teams in each conference make it to the playoffs. Making the playoffs if practically a freebie to any team that has an allstar such as Kobe, and please don't use Minnesota as an example. You don't even have to have a winning season to make the NBA playoffs.....
As far a s calling you DMXcuse, that's funny shit and if the shoe fits, wear it!
You wear it so well..........
And don't get all butt hurt Don! You don't mind if I actually call you that do you? I would gladly drink a beer with ya next year, and watch the Suns eliminate your Lakers again.....
See ya in the first round.:D
Ok then, how about the clippers? with elton brand? how about the sonics with Lewis and Allen, every team has an all star player now days.
In the NBA anything can happen, look at Dallas they were favored to win and got their asses kicked in the first round, look at the Heat, they win the championship and get SWEPT by the bulls.
I dont know if you will be watching the suns eliminate the Lakers next year, Nash is wearing down fast and Stoudamire is gone next year, the Lakers are pissed and looking to shake things up with a big move, so we will see where the chips fall. :D

acatitude
05-20-2007, 04:08 PM
Ok then, how about the clippers? with elton brand? how about the sonics with Lewis and Allen, every team has an all star player now days.
In the NBA anything can happen, look at Dallas they were favored to win and got their asses kicked in the first round, look at the Heat, they win the championship and get SWEPT by the bulls.
I dont know if you will be watching the suns eliminate the Lakers next year, Nash is wearing down fast and Stoudamire is gone next year, the Lakers are pissed and looking to shake things up with a big move, so we will see where the chips fall. :D
blah blah blah ...... lmao nash aint wearing down unless the thugs are beatin on him . this aint about the clips or sonics or mavs....... HELLO :idea:

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 04:22 PM
blah blah blah ...... lmao nash aint wearing down unless the thugs are beatin on him . this aint about the clips or sonics or mavs....... HELLO :idea:
Are you crazy? Nash is 33 years old and has been struggling with back issues for a while now. This is why he rests so much and doesnt sit on the bench like the rest, he lays down on the sideline. The style of play (run and gun) is certainly taking its toll on him. Sadly, he has 2-3 more seasons left in his contract with the third season being a team option (smart move by PHX) he will then be 36-37 years old and worked over like Kim Hanson.
Also, this topic is about sticking a fork in the suns, cause they are done now! :) Only made it one round past the "shit" Lakers! :D

acatitude
05-20-2007, 05:34 PM
Are you crazy? Nash is 33 years old and has been struggling with back issues for a while now. This is why he rests so much and doesnt sit on the bench like the rest, he lays down on the sideline. The style of play (run and gun) is certainly taking its toll on him. Sadly, he has 2-3 more seasons left in his contract with the third season being a team option (smart move by PHX) he will then be 36-37 years old and worked over like Kim Hanson.
Also, this topic is about sticking a fork in the suns, cause they are done now! :) Only made it one round past the "shit" Lakers! :D
exactly right Don thats what it was until once again you changed the direction on post 7.. you started the shit about injuries, by the way you have a lot of f****king nerve saying that with your excuses all the time.. and it still was pretty good until your post #14 where you started slamming again..... then yes the posse jumped your shit lakers, but read real careful again as I say you always jump track son............ you bring on your own demise..... I think you shoould coach them damn lakers and whip them into shape... and Kobe is what 29 or so??? why is he crying about his teammates all of a sudden????? huh why??? wonder where it goes off to this trime .........have a great day and oh the raiders maybe 4-12 lol:jawdrop:

460 jus getn it
05-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Settle down don. The suns will be back next year. Nash is still the best point gaurd in the NBA.
The suns got beat yes, but they will return next year and be better then ever.

acatitude
05-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Settle down don. The suns will be back next year. Nash is still the best point gaurd in the NBA.
The suns got beat yes, but they will return next year and be better then ever.
Your being aweful damn polite today:D ;) :D

460 jus getn it
05-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Your being aweful damn polite today:D ;) :D
Its hard to be this damn nice.
Point blank, they lost. But that doesnt mean that they will get a few more players durning the off season.
What the suns lack is a second point gaurd that can play defense. Barbosa gives you all he can on the ofensive side but lacks in defense. Marcus Banks was suppose to play that role but with barbosa playing so well he go the seat.
Here is another thing that killed the suns, marion gaurding parker. Yes he is a great defender but who gaurds finley or bowen. Jones, cant do it, bell did al he can do.
Now as far as the NBA, they didnt help the suns out at all with all the none calls and the shit that went down in game 4 and carried over to game 5. I know, but rules are rules. Yes rules are rules, but anyne that sees there star player get slammed into the scorers table is going to get up and react. If you dont then to me your not a great team mate. Boris and stat did what any good team mate would do when they say something like that.

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 07:20 PM
Another thing that killed the suns was Bowen on Nash, he had Nash VERY frustrated and took him out of his game a bit.
The other thing was their 6th man Barbosa not doing shit!
I am still a little shocked out how a team with 3 All Stars - 1 - 2 Time MVP - 1 - 1st All Defensive Team and the 6th man of the year can be knocked out 4-2 by an aging Spurs team.:confused:

GAME TIME
05-20-2007, 08:08 PM
I think the spurs have 3 also all with Duncan and The lakers have 3 all with shaq, none with Kobe without shaq. does that register???? and id be happy with Duncan taking that last dunk as oppossed to kobe shooting some 3... and free throws??? cmon the best player makes everyone else better and leads his team I seem to be watching Duncan in the west finals,, as Im sure Kobe is also.. Kobe makes kobe better and thats it.... get real
What's your point about the spurs having 3??? You said the celtics won championships and not to live in the past. I pointed out that the Lakers have won three this decade. You act like it happend so long ago and that Laker fans live in the past. Spurs are good, no one is arguing that but if you think there will ever be a chance when the game is on the line and Duncan dunks it...you don't know basketball. Actually teams would prefer Duncan to have the ball if the game is on the line because he will get fouled and miss a free throw. Again the "making everyone better" is stupid. If Kobe gets double/triple teamed and kicks it out to smush and smush bricks it...how is that Kobe's or anyone elses fault other than the guy shooting??? How does Duncan make Parker such a fast player? How does Duncan make Berry such a good three point shooter? How does Nash make Bell a first team defensive player? Those guys are good regardless who is on their team. Nash creates plays and makes great passes but he's good because his guys can finish the play. Oh and it wasn't just Shaq who left the Lakers. Two of the guys from that team are in the conferance finals so it goes beyond just shaq and kobe.

AzMandella
05-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Another thing that killed the suns was Bowen on Nash, he had Nash VERY frustrated and took him out of his game a bit.
The other thing was their 6th man Barbosa not doing shit!
I am still a little shocked out how a team with 3 All Stars - 1 - 2 Time MVP - 1 - 1st All Defensive Team and the 6th man of the year can be knocked out 4-2 by an aging Spurs team.:confused:
Geeeeeeee I wonder if having two of your starters benched for game 5 had anything to do with it?You havn't heard anyone crying about that in this thread at all.But it definately gave the Spurs a big advantage.And I wonder why Duncan wasn't benched for going onto the court after one of the Suns upended one of the Spurs.The commisioner said it was because there was no altercation.Now your going to tell me they can read Duncans mind.Nobody knows what his reason was for going onto the court.But the NBA didn't stick to there rules are rules BS.Can you say politics.

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 08:35 PM
Geeeeeeee I wonder if having two of your starters benched for game 5 had anything to do with it?You havn't heard anyone crying about that in this thread at all.But it definately gave the Spurs a big advantage.And I wonder why Duncan wasn't benched for going onto the court after one of the Suns upended one of the Spurs.The commisioner said it was because there was no altercation.Now your going to tell me they can read Duncans mind.Nobody knows what his reason was for going onto the court.But the NBA didn't stick to there rules are rules BS.Can you say politics.
Well, they still lost 4-2. They knew the rules and broke them, it happens.
Coach D'Antoni said "We played well without Amare last season and actually had to adjust and insert him into the offense once he came back, which was hard, so we will be fine without him, yada, yada, yada." :)

AZJD
05-20-2007, 08:41 PM
No excuses. We lost....bottom line! The Spurs have done this to us twice now. And I do think they will go on to win the finals. Look at the Spurs record after the all star break. They were on there run at the right time. The Suns had there run in the first half of the season, setting an NBA record for longest streak. Timing is very crutial, and the spurs cehesivness was perfectly timed.

GAME TIME
05-20-2007, 08:46 PM
No excuses. We lost....bottom line! The Spurs have done this to us twice now. And I do think they will go on to win the finals. Look at the Spurs record after the all star break. They were on there run at the right time. The Suns had there run in the first half of the season, setting an NBA record for longest streak. Timing is very crutial, and the spurs cehesivness was perfectly timed.
Sorry that belongs to the Lakers (33):D

acatitude
05-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Sorry that belongs to the Lakers (33):D
and what fockin year was that??????? bet that was pre Kobe try gail goodrich era.. and what was your other excuse ridden shit about lakers 3 in last 10 years... all I said was so were the spurs and so were duncans 3 FINALS MVP AWARD?????????? 3 times and 3 mvp ok kobe 3 times in and has how many of those for the alleged best rapes-- oops I mean player in the league??????? dah ZERO baby zero still
not 15 years ago this decade, as you so stated. get your facts straight laker boy :D :D

acatitude
05-20-2007, 09:13 PM
What's your point about the spurs having 3??? You said the celtics won championships and not to live in the past. I pointed out that the Lakers have won three this decade. You act like it happend so long ago and that Laker fans live in the past. Spurs are good, no one is arguing that but if you think there will ever be a chance when the game is on the line and Duncan dunks it...you don't know basketball. Actually teams would prefer Duncan to have the ball if the game is on the line because he will get fouled and miss a free throw. Again the "making everyone better" is stupid. If Kobe gets double/triple teamed and kicks it out to smush and smush bricks it...how is that Kobe's or anyone elses fault other than the guy shooting??? How does Duncan make Parker such a fast player? How does Duncan make Berry such a good three point shooter? How does Nash make Bell a first team defensive player? Those guys are good regardless who is on their team. Nash creates plays and makes great passes but he's good because his guys can finish the play. Oh and it wasn't just Shaq who left the Lakers. Two of the guys from that team are in the conferance finals so it goes beyond just shaq and kobe.
damn your startin to sound like Don with all the excuses for kobe baby the whinie little bitch who is campaigning for better players around him.... that should make his teammates happy,lol,, and rumor has it not a lot of top players want to play with that ball hog crybaby anyways .....

GAME TIME
05-20-2007, 09:27 PM
and what fockin year was that??????? bet that was pre Kobe try gail goodrich era.. and what was your other excuse ridden shit about lakers 3 in last 10 years... all I said was so were the spurs and so were duncans 3 FINALS MVP AWARD?????????? 3 times and 3 mvp ok kobe 3 times in and has how many of those for the alleged best rapes-- oops I mean player in the league??????? dah ZERO baby zero still
not 15 years ago this decade, as you so stated. get your facts straight laker boy :D :D
Yeah that was pre- kobe. But the Lakers hold another streak ahead of the suns with Kobe (19). What do you mean get my facts straight? Did the Lakers not win three championships (through your queens) within the last 7 years? And that's not "all you said" here is your quote "hey all you guys who live in the past... the celtics won a few titles.... do you really think the fans care about 15 years ago???? "

GAME TIME
05-20-2007, 09:32 PM
damn your startin to sound like Don with all the excuses for kobe baby the whinie little bitch who is campaigning for better players around him.... that should make his teammates happy,lol,, and rumor has it not a lot of top players want to play with that ball hog crybaby anyways .....
Oh so now you have INSIDE info? LOL. Your kidding right? Wow, did you get that info over a cup of coffee with David Stern? :D

acatitude
05-20-2007, 09:53 PM
Oh so now you have INSIDE info? LOL. Your kidding right? Wow, did you get that info over a cup of coffee with David Stern? :D
I think it came from Don lol.................and again we arent talkin about the queens Im not on here shooting my mouth off about how great they are like some who are putting the clips down so bad when the lakers only won 2 more games lol... such superiority.. give me a break 2 games is a couple calls or bad bounces here or there....... you do the research and take a poll of who is making the lakers and kobe sound god like, then they get bounced in 1st round and its well the suns didnt make it either so who cares if they beat the lakers yada yada yada.... excuses excuses maybe if one of you laker homos just admitted the facts once it would be like a day of sunshine instead of always using the injury card... give it a rest ... oh well now its on to the raiders next super bowl win lmao

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 09:54 PM
Longest streak? not even close! lol. I thought you were an NBA fan? :)

acatitude
05-20-2007, 09:58 PM
oh and Don I will feel your pain as im a raider fan also :)

Ivan Dan
05-20-2007, 10:27 PM
and for all of this got to surround Kobe with players.. what crap.. he should make them better... lets see odom vs. Parker well odom is surely bigger and stronger. and as good as all those other schmocks that don keeps yapping about then Kobe should have enough to carry them ... Im thinking if you switched all the spurs with all the lakers except Duncan and Kobe, we would still be seeing the spurs and not the lakers in the finals....... and god forbid you ever might think poppavich is as good a coach as jackson??????????????????????? ya think maybe better???????
lets see
just kobe very mediocer
ok back to homer ville
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!! This has to be one of the most rediculous statements I've read on this website in a LONG time.

Ivan Dan
05-20-2007, 10:31 PM
I like your style man.....your team lost so be it. The Lakers lost as well....so be it. This season wasn't meant to be for either of these teams. Yes the Suns beat the Lakers in the first round this year. WHO F'N CARES???? Neither team made it to the WC finals or the NBA finals. Even if the Lakers would have beaten the Suns and gone on to face the Spurs the Lakers probably would have lost to the Spurs too. The Spurs are on fire and doesn't look like anyone is gonna stop them.
There is always next year for the Suns and Lakers.

acatitude
05-20-2007, 10:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!! This has to be one of the most rediculous statements I've read on this website in a LONG time.
YOu dont read dons posts much then do ya ha ha ha ha ha :D ;) :D

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 10:52 PM
oh and Don I will feel your pain as im a raider fan also :)
Pain? They are going to win the championship this year! :D
How do you fix a horrible offensive line? you bring in a big young quarterback who can throw 40 yards sitting on his ass, that is how! :)

Ivan Dan
05-20-2007, 11:01 PM
How do you fix a horrible offensive line? you bring in a big young quarterback who can throw 40 yards sitting on his ass, that is how! :)
Good luck on this one Don....can't back you up here! :devil: :D

acatitude
05-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Good luck on this one Don....can't back you up here! :devil: :D
see what I mean lmao ;)

AZJD
05-21-2007, 05:58 AM
Oh wait a minute, Arizona tried tried that one too! Amazing young quaterbackand a terrible offensive line......don't quote me because I am not checking this stat, but I believe we won 4 games!
J Russell is going to be a great QB, but not this year.........
Show me a Rookie that came into the league and won a title. Rothelsburger sp?, did it quickly, however he was put at the helm of a contender with an exceptional defense, a strong O line, and 2 great running backs. He only had to throw for 150yds a game.

Chico&Zeus
05-21-2007, 10:07 AM
CHECK THE SCORE BOARD SUNS -RINGS, "0" ,LAKERS 14 AND STILL COUNTING THEM :D
Ok class, let's get out our calculators for this one.....
The Lakers franchise started in 1947, three years prior to the league becoming the NBA in 1950. The Suns did not enter until 1968. Therefore the Lakers have had at least 18 years more as an NBA franchise and 21 years more as a team than the Suns. Your little 14-0 lead for championships doesn't mean shit, five of those were before the Suns were even around, and three of them were with Shaq (why did you trade him again?):D Not as impressive when you really put the facts to it.

Ivan Dan
05-21-2007, 10:17 AM
The Lakers franchise started in 1947, three years prior to the league becoming the NBA in 1950. The Suns did not enter until 1968. Therefore the Lakers have had at least 18 years more as an NBA franchise and 21 years more as a team than the Suns. Your little 14-0 lead for championships doesn't mean shit, five of those were before the Suns were even around, and three of them were with Shaq (why did you trade him again?):D Not as impressive when you really put the facts to it.
Who cares???? The Lakers have 14 championships and the Suns have 0. BOTTOM LINE!

Magic34
05-21-2007, 10:25 AM
Amare didn't show up to the final team meeting.

dmontzsta
05-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Cause he knows he is GONE! :) They have to nuke him or pay the luxury tax.

AZJD
05-21-2007, 10:41 AM
Cause he knows he is GONE! :) They have to nuke him or pay the luxury tax.
How do you think he would fit in with the Heat?

dmontzsta
05-21-2007, 10:43 AM
How do you explain ZERO championships, regardless?

dmontzsta
05-21-2007, 10:44 AM
How do you think he would fit in with the Heat?
Good, since Shaq is on a heavy decline and his numbers and games played are WAY DOWN!
Playing on the heat doesnt bother me one bit, they are in the east.

AZJD
05-21-2007, 10:44 AM
How do you explain ZERO championships, regardless?
Your right, we suck!:D
I am a ASU womens B-ball fan anyways...............:D

Ivan Dan
05-21-2007, 10:46 AM
He's already plotting his exit to the Lakers! :D

riverratrob
05-21-2007, 10:48 AM
The Lakers franchise started in 1947, three years prior to the league becoming the NBA in 1950. The Suns did not enter until 1968. Therefore the Lakers have had at least 18 years more as an NBA franchise and 21 years more as a team than the Suns. Your little 14-0 lead for championships doesn't mean shit, five of those were before the Suns were even around, and three of them were with Shaq (why did you trade him again?):D Not as impressive when you really put the facts to it.YEP SCORE BOARD.

riverratrob
05-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Who cares???? The Lakers have 14 championships and the Suns have 0. BOTTOM LINE!LIKE HE SAID SCORE BOARD!!!!!!!!!

AirtimeLavey
05-21-2007, 11:39 AM
First off, Suns brought their best team ever this year, and couldn't get it done. End of that story. Still, like their team though, as they play an entertaining style.
Lakers, as all the haters have pointed out, and us fans have too, didn't yet have the best team, but one that showed signs of improving. Kills me some people on here still think injuries don't have anything to do with sports. :rolleyes: Pull your heads out, really. Flapping your lips for the sake of spewing is laughable and embarrassing for you. Lakers are the number one franchise, hands down. More fans, more sales, more ratings, more rings, more entertaining, more desireable for NBA players, more talked about by the haters than any other team, etc., etc...
We know you others just wannabe, so we understand all the non-sense you guys come up with. Some of it's pretty damn funny shiat. Like some of them below....
Absolutely true! The big lazy dope lovers need to take off the dope colored glasses. He's done. Don't miss him or his "rap".
Spurs
Suns
Dallas
Lakers can and will improve both their players and their health. Where is Phx.? What're they going to do to get over? Wait for the Spurs to get even older?
Damn, more facts. How much more can the haters/wannabe teams fans take?
lets see
just kobe very mediocer
ok back to homer ville
Lmao....More drunk posting? Or Nor Cal, it's probably stoned posting (j/k ;) ). This has got to be one of the most rediculous things ever said by someone claiming to be an NBA fan. You don't really watch, do you. Of all the girly/hater posts, this one makes me laugh the most. Thanks. :D

Liberator TJ1984
05-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Quoted by AirtimeLavey :Lakers can and will improve both their players and their health. Where is Phx.? What're they going to do to get over? Wait for the Spurs to get even older?
Ya know I dont' watch alot of basketball until the finals , and it just appears to me that the Spurs as they get "older" play smarter ? they help each other ,pass alot more , adapt , keep things mixed up for the opponent and that just adds more fuel to the fire and keeps everyone on the team razzed . The Jazz was dead untill that rookie dude started making all the shots and they started to ralley back , but he's only 1 guy trying to carry the whole team , and a team that relys on just a few exceptional players is in a bad place to start with......
bring on game 2 ;)

AirtimeLavey
05-21-2007, 12:31 PM
Quoted by AirtimeLavey :Lakers can and will improve both their players and their health. Where is Phx.? What're they going to do to get over? Wait for the Spurs to get even older?
Ya know I dont' watch alot of basketball until the finals , and it just appears to me that the Spurs as they get "older" play smarter ? they help each other ,pass alot more , adapt , keep things mixed up for the opponent and that just adds more fuel to the fire and keeps everyone on the team razzed . The Jazz was dead untill that rookie dude started making all the shots and they started to ralley back , but he's only 1 guy trying to carry the whole team , and a team that relys on just a few exceptional players is in a bad place to start with......
bring on game 2 ;)
Can't argue with SA, other than Ginobli's a world class flopper, and Bowen crosses the dirty play line occassionally. Otherwise, they're tight, and will probably take it all again this year.

Chico&Zeus
05-21-2007, 01:32 PM
Bowen crosses the dirty play line occassionally
In Hockey this player is called a Goon, every NBA team has one, the Spurs just happen to have four. They play very agressive, the Suns crack against that kind of defense. I don't think that kind of play is right, Raja did it and got nailed for it. The whole Spurs starting line up does it and the refs can only call it so much. I think next year we should start Pat Burke, tell him to foul out in the first quarter but make em' count. If we could have caused as many "injury excuses" to the Spurs that DMexcuse has used for the Lakers, we would have won this thing. ;)

dmontzsta
05-21-2007, 01:42 PM
In Hockey this player is called a Goon, every NBA team has one, the Spurs just happen to have four. They play very agressive, the Suns crack against that kind of defense. I don't think that kind of play is right, Raja did it and got nailed for it. The whole Spurs starting line up does it and the refs can only call it so much. I think next year we should start Pat Burke, tell him to foul out in the first quarter but make em' count. If we could have caused as many "injury excuses" to the Spurs that DMexcuse has used for the Lakers, we would have won this thing. ;)
Do you really believe injuries are an excuse? you are delusional! Do you NOT pay attention to anything other than the suns?

DILLIGAF
05-21-2007, 01:51 PM
Insane is making more friends I see.....:)
Some funny stuff in here. Well, it's funny until someone gets a sore ass....lol
Have at it everybody.

dmontzsta
05-21-2007, 02:20 PM
Insane is making more friends I see.....:)
Some funny stuff in here. Well, it's funny until someone gets a sore ass....lol
Have at it everybody.
Hey, your clippers are just as good as the suns! neither of them are in the playoffs right now and they both have ZERO championships. :D
**** THE CLIPPERS TOO!

dmontzsta
05-21-2007, 02:25 PM
Here is some news for the narrow basketball minded suns fans, from FoxSports News.
Word in the news says the Suns are breakin' up in the off - season. Marion
and Amare in the mix to be traded.
---
The Suns wanted to get together to commiserate following their
controversial playoff loss to the Spurs, and Amare Stoudemire missed the
Saturday meeting. Coach Mike D'Antoni and star point guard Steve Nash
concede the Suns have chemistry issues. In addition, managing partner
Robert Sarver soon will take complete control of the franchise from Jerry
Colangelo, and D'Antoni knows Sarver is concerned about being in luxury
tax territory.

dmontzsta
05-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Lakers NEWS! :D
New York Daily News -
With Jason Kidd and Vince Carter being good friends and the cornerstones of the Nets' franchise, if Carter leaves then Kidd could request a trade, according to Julian Garcia of the New York Daily News.
While Rod Thorn said on Saturday that the chances he'd trade Kidd are "very slim," he also said he wouldn't guarantee that it wouldn't happen. The Lakers are believed to be very interested in acquiring Kidd and have the type of young talent - 19-year-old center Andrew Bynum - that it would take.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Interesting media battle in Los Angeles, where Lakers VP Jim Buss went on talk radio to criticize Phil Jackson for criticizing his players in the media. His sister Jeanie, Jackson's girlfriend and another Lakers VP, then criticized her brother for criticizing the coach in public. Sounds like they're ready to move forward.
Actually they might be: Rumors have the Lakers bringing back Jerry West in an advisory role to help faltering GM Mitch Kupchak.
I am sure the haters are saying "no, no, no." :D

Jyruiz
05-21-2007, 02:29 PM
Lakers NEWS! :D
New York Daily News -
With Jason Kidd and Vince Carter being good friends and the cornerstones of the Nets' franchise, if Carter leaves then Kidd could request a trade, according to Julian Garcia of the New York Daily News.
While Rod Thorn said on Saturday that the chances he'd trade Kidd are "very slim," he also said he wouldn't guarantee that it wouldn't happen. The Lakers are believed to be very interested in acquiring Kidd and have the type of young talent - 19-year-old center Andrew Bynum - that it would take
No thanks.

AZJD
05-21-2007, 02:32 PM
Lets not forget the Spurs were a great team this year. They were only 3 games behind the suns and 3rd best record overall. It's not like the suns were beat by some random team to barely make the playoffs!
Can we move on now. Anyone wanna talk baseball shit?

AirtimeLavey
05-21-2007, 02:35 PM
No thanks.
Last year Lakers were all about the future and building towards it. Now, I think you'll see more of a right NOW plan. It'll be interesting for sure, to see which of the rumors comes true.

dmontzsta
05-21-2007, 02:37 PM
AZJD the answer is NO! :D We are going to all bicker about this until the cows come home, it is like Ford vs. chevy. ;) Besides, Baseball would put us all to sleep.
AirtimeLavey: You are right, ever since Kobe said "DO SOMETHING AND DO IT NOW" it seems like they are shaking in their boots.
Kobe was recently asked: "How long do you think it will take for Andrew Bynum to develop?" He replied saying "I dont know, but I do not have time to wait and see, I am worried about winning, before I get too much older".
Stamp AB and send him back to his hometown, this team needs to make some runs at the championship while Kobe is in his prime.

AirtimeLavey
05-21-2007, 02:43 PM
AZJD the answer is NO! :D We are going to all bicker about this until the cows come home, it is like Ford vs. chevy. ;) Besides, Baseball would put us all to sleep.
AirtimeLavey: You are right, ever since Kobe said "DO SOMETHING AND DO IT NOW" it seems like they are shaking in their boots.
Kobe was recently asked: "How long do you think it will take for Andrew Bynum to develop?" He replied saying "I dont know, but I do not have time to wait and see, I am worried about winning, before I get too much older".
Stamp AB and send him back to his hometown, this team needs to make some runs at the championship while Kobe is in his prime.
Can't blame him. He's been patient for a couple of years. When you've got far and away the best player in the game, you've got step up and give him something to work with. This is going to be a very important summer for the team.

riverratrob
05-21-2007, 03:07 PM
Stamp AB and send him back to his hometown, this team needs to make some runs at the championship while Kobe is in his prime.I couldnt agree more ship Byndum and go after K.G that is the 3rd piece ,plain and simple !