PDA

View Full Version : teenagers are not only expensive...

PunkAssBitch
05-19-2007, 02:10 AM
They are a HUGE P.I.T.A.
16 year old boy drunk off his a$$...told to be home by 8pm...home at 2:30 AM...only thanks to me paying 50 fockin' dollars cab fare...oh, and a missing skateboard valued at least $100.
PRICELESS.
ARRRRRRRRRGH!
Help me come up with a lovely payback for him...other than wringing his fockin' neck. This boy is already DEEP in the red...$250 in stolen calling card charges, $500-900 DNA test, wants to go to a show in Fullerton (ain't happenin' now buddy!) next month...$14 ticket PLUS gas money.
He's already in a Group Home....and they're planning on sending his butt home in a few weeks??? I THINK NOT.
Calgon? Where the FOCK is the Calgon????

Old Texan
05-19-2007, 02:18 AM
They are a HUGE P.I.T.A.
16 year old boy drunk off his a$$...told to be home by 8pm...home at 2:30 AM...only thanks to me paying 50 fockin' dollars cab fare...oh, and a missing skateboard valued at least $100.
PRICELESS.
ARRRRRRRRRGH!
Help me come up with a lovely payback for him...other than wringing his fockin' neck. This boy is already DEEP in the red...$250 in stolen calling card charges, $500-900 DNA test, wants to go to a show in Fullerton (ain't happenin' now buddy!) next month...$14 ticket PLUS gas money.
He's already in a Group Home....and they're planning on sending his butt home in a few weeks??? I THINK NOT.
Sounds like he's beyond drinking a bottle of dish soap.....:devil:
Military school? Boot camp? Cabin boy on a tramp steamer headed to Siberia with oil rig parts? Ball and chain?
Sounds like you got your hands full, good luck.

Lavey29
05-19-2007, 03:20 AM
Hey PAB, just curious, are you a single parent or is the father also there to help you with this situation. Teenage boy may not have the respect (fear factor) from you that is needed to correct this problem before he gets worse and winds up in prison. I know my dad would have laid the wood down on me when I was a kid and messing up. Ground his ass and cut him off from his deliquent friends would be my first step. At some point, you may have to try other sources to help you with him or even go the tough love route and leave him on his own paying his own bills, feeding himself, etc...so he would learn to appreciate what he has and his mother again. I had difficulties also with my teenage step daughter so get help if you feel you need it. Good luck...

Dezertrider
05-19-2007, 06:05 AM
They are a HUGE P.I.T.A.
PRICELESS.
ARRRRRRRRRGH!
Two more years and you can send him to boot camp for FREEEEE
I hear liquid soap is really bad..... more to come on that one ;)

ahhell
05-19-2007, 06:41 AM
sound like he needs his ass kicked by you, and have the law laid down. i have 16 and 18 y/o boys and they know what will happen if this shit goes on...we go outside and have a fight and I win
On the softer side at least he's home safe, ive seen alot of kids not get home at all:(

76ANTHONY
05-19-2007, 06:51 AM
They are a HUGE P.I.T.A.
PRICELESS.
ARRRRRRRRRGH!
im confused on one thing. he is or isnt in a grouphome? is he visiting or is the grouphome close to you. also single parent? and beating the shiat outta him wont do jack shiat most of the time, just my .02. i went to a fosterhome for 2 years when i was 12-14, and i went through 15 different homes the first year, i found the secret to be get them away from all bad elements. dont know your situation but i do know this, if it aint cool to do then they wont do it. see what im sayin? there are thousands of questions i could ask ya, but i know you dont have time, too busy gettin a second job ta pay for the kiddos mistakes:eek:

VEGASBABY
05-19-2007, 07:17 AM
sound like he needs his ass kicked by you, and have the law laid down. i have 16 and 18 y/o boys and they know what will happen if this shit goes on...we go outside and have a fight and I win
On the softer side at least he's home safe, ive seen alot of kids not get home at all:( That used to work for me, but now my kids a monster, Im the one running for cover now:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-19-2007, 07:20 AM
PAB.. who supplied the alcohol? I know my kids are not his age yet and I really don't know what to say. so I think I will also sit back and get the advise from those who have been or are going through this.
good luck I hope there is a simple solution.:)

ahhell
05-19-2007, 07:23 AM
That used to work for me, but now my kids a monster, Im the one running for cover now:D
yeah...the 18 y/o is holding his own against me now:D :D
but I started the "beatings" at a young age...KIDDING...i can count the spankings on one hand, talking and loving got more done

KLEPTOW
05-19-2007, 07:24 AM
You can still send him to Boot camp for free, well almost free you do have to supply some of the things he will need to start off, but tuition is payed by the state and fed gov.
http://www.ngycp.org/state/ca/successstories_dependant_T19_R218.php

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-19-2007, 07:26 AM
don't they have things like scared straight any more?

DMOORE
05-19-2007, 07:42 AM
Lockdown. Everything out of his room except schoolbooks,(I mean EVERYTHING) pick him up from school(making sure it's RIGHT out front for all his buddies to see) . He comes home, does LOTS of chores, and sits in his room. Take it from a dad with 20 and 18yo sons. Teenagers want freedom more than anything. A month of lockdown will change him,trust me. It wll take commitment from you because it's a big PITA but it works.
Darrell.

PunkAssBitch
05-19-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm not a single parent, but husband is out of town this weekend. Teen is from my first marriage, but hubby adopted him & we have been together since before teen was 2 years old. Teen has SEVERE mental health issues (as did the ex-husband) & we have been thru the freakin' wringer with this kid. He is currently in a Group Home that is close, but not too close from home, but he is home on pass AND he will be getting out in the next few weeeks. He's been not living at home for the last 4 years, but we have him frequently on passes. Everytime we've gotten close to him coming back home he has sabotaged it. The last incident was in February...when he tried bashing my windows & windshield with his skateboard....why? I demanded for his cellphone back & he couldn't quite understand why I was disappointed in him for the $250 stolen calling card charges & the knocked up 14 year old girlfriend...all that happened on my birthday. That was fun. NOT.
He is a gorilla in size & has been for some time now. 6'2", 195. He's got a bad attitude........EVERYTHING is a fight. Everything. Bathing, eating, being home on time, just being home, he steals from us, he terrorizes my youngest son & even the dog...and especially me. He has no respect for any authority figures whatsoever. Never has. He was placed in the Group Homes by the school district because he has been expelled so many times. He tried to hit the VP of his middle school over the head with a chair....that was in 7th grade!
The thing is...he's a smart kid, and he can be a nice kid, too...when he wants to be. I think I'm a pretty cool parent, and a good parent. I do my best to NOT raise spoiled rotten brats. I got a bad seed with the teen...the youngest is a fantastic kiddo...total ying/yang thing. It's ALL about the genetics. My ex/his sperm donor is a complete psycho & was extremely abusive. I ran for our lives 2 states away to get away from him when teen was 1 yr old. Totally thought that by removing him from the cycle it would bring it to an end, but...nature -vs- nurture just was NOT the case.
Bleh. I gotta go for now...taking him back to the Group Home & youngest has a birthday party to attend.

ahhell
05-19-2007, 10:13 AM
this doesnt sound like an easy case. professional help and poss. medication if he's not on it already...Good luck-seriously

MudPumper
05-19-2007, 10:25 AM
PAB, not to change the toppic but............NICE RACK!!!!!!!!!:devil: :D :D

YeLLowBoaT
05-19-2007, 10:29 AM
I think I would give him a choice... behave or be emancipated.

PunkAssBitch
05-19-2007, 10:30 AM
PAB.. who supplied the alcohol? I know my kids are not his age yet and I really don't know what to say. so I think I will also sit back and get the advise from those who have been or are going through this.
good luck I hope there is a simple solution.:)
I dunno. He asked to go skateboarding & lied about whom he was with. Somehow he managed to drink tequila, rum, vodka, and more tequila. I told him to be home at 8pm...he didn't get home until after 2. I had provided him with trolley fare...apparently he passed out on the trolley.
I drug tested him when he got home...he passed that, but flunked the alcohol breath test, which was obvious...and then he told me what all he drank. IF he was a "normal" teen, I wouldn't be so vigilant about him drinking (wouldn't be pleased either!), but he is on some SERIOUS head meds & mixing them with booze can be & usually is fatal.

PunkAssBitch
05-19-2007, 10:45 AM
I think I would give him a choice... behave or be emancipated.
ah...if it were only that easy. In order to emancipate him, we must be able to prove that he is capable of supporting himself.

PunkAssBitch
05-19-2007, 10:46 AM
PAB, not to change the toppic but............NICE RACK!!!!!!!!!:devil: :D :D
why thank ya! LOL!

HPLavey
05-19-2007, 10:46 AM
Sorry to here all thats going on! Those years are really tough! All I can say is try to promote better communication. Most will say you need to be a parent and not a friend, But try being a friend. Friends usually have better comunication and influence. Then you can be a parent and influence him without him knowing it. Just a thought

HPLavey
05-19-2007, 10:47 AM
why thank ya! LOL!
BTW thats what got you into trouble in the first place;)

YeLLowBoaT
05-19-2007, 10:57 AM
ah...if it were only that easy. In order to emancipate him, we must be able to prove that he is capable of supporting himself.
Does he know that??? Some times you have to bluff...
Then again, maybe being arrested would help, I would not let him into the system( then again, that might help him get into a program that would help) but a few days in lock up might straitin his ass out. Could make it worse too.

PunkAssBitch
05-19-2007, 11:17 AM
Does he know that??? Some times you have to bluff...
Then again, maybe being arrested would help, I would not let him into the system( then again, that might help him get into a program that would help) but a few days in lock up might straitin his ass out. Could make it worse too.
no....he doesn't. but I do. I have looked into it & it would be a gigantic waste of time & money & effort to do...
I've TRIED countless times to have him picked up. Even last night, I called the non-emer # & said...it's after curfew, my son is on a pass from the Group Home, technically he is AWOL. He's drunk and you'll find him at _____ liquor store in San Diego. They told me to call him a cab & the dispatcher basically laughed at me. I have friends that are LEO's & they've all told me the same thing...they don't want to deal with these kinds of issues & technically, there isn't much they can do.
I've had the Sherriff out here more times than I can count. I've called CPS & have dealt with them more times than I can count. Because he's a Mental Health case, they just don't want to deal with him. One time he chased us thru the house & we locked ourselves in the bedroom...he pulled out a butcher knife in the kitchen, stood on the balcony with it to his neck & screamed that he was going to shove it in his fockin throat...I was on the phone with 911 while he was doing that. They wouldn't even 5150 him. NOTHING. Those kinds of things have happened around here more than once, and thensome.....not once have they ever been willing to take him. They won't take him to JD, to the hospital, or even transport him back to the Group Home.
Hate to say it, but Too Live Crew/Flava Flav was right...911 is a JOKE.

whiteworks
05-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Ship his ass back to his biological father and let the two crazy bastards duke it out. then move and dont tell him where you moved.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-19-2007, 11:38 AM
I dunno. He asked to go skateboarding & lied about whom he was with. Somehow he managed to drink tequila, rum, vodka, and more tequila. I told him to be home at 8pm...he didn't get home until after 2. I had provided him with trolley fare...apparently he passed out on the trolley.
I drug tested him when he got home...he passed that, but flunked the alcohol breath test, which was obvious...and then he told me what all he drank. IF he was a "normal" teen, I wouldn't be so vigilant about him drinking (wouldn't be pleased either!), but he is on some SERIOUS head meds & mixing them with booze can be & usually is fatal.
I think.. Know I am not sure about it.. But wouldn't it be easier on you and his safety to have him picked up by the cops next time he walks in like that?
I mean wouldn't they take him for you. It seems to me you have a real problem and have tried most of everything to try and help. He doesn't seem to care or want it.
I hate to see him or you get hurt just because he wants to party and doesn't realize at his age how dangerous it is. Alcohol at that level can really hurt him.

PunkAssBitch
05-19-2007, 11:45 AM
Ship his ass back to his biological father and let the two crazy bastards duke it out. then move and dont tell him where you moved.
oh believe ME...I have been tempted to do that many a times. If only the hubby would agree to doing that!

Scapegoat1
05-19-2007, 12:26 PM
call the police and tell them you are goimg to end up hurting him. Child Services will come and take him. He will learn that it will not be fun anymore. I know someone who did that and the Dayghter has since grown and change. She would call daily begging to come get her.

76ANTHONY
05-19-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm not a single parent, but husband is out of town this weekend. Teen is from my first marriage, but hubby adopted him & we have been together since before teen was 2 years old. Teen has SEVERE mental health issues (as did the ex-husband) & we have been thru the freakin' wringer with this kid. He is currently in a Group Home that is close, but not too close from home, but he is home on pass AND he will be getting out in the next few weeeks. He's been not living at home for the last 4 years, but we have him frequently on passes. Everytime we've gotten close to him coming back home he has sabotaged it. The last incident was in February...when he tried bashing my windows & windshield with his skateboard....why? I demanded for his cellphone back & he couldn't quite understand why I was disappointed in him for the $250 stolen calling card charges & the knocked up 14 year old girlfriend...all that happened on my birthday. That was fun. NOT.
He is a gorilla in size & has been for some time now. 6'2", 195. He's got a bad attitude........EVERYTHING is a fight. Everything. Bathing, eating, being home on time, just being home, he steals from us, he terrorizes my youngest son & even the dog...and especially me. He has no respect for any authority figures whatsoever. Never has. He was placed in the Group Homes by the school district because he has been expelled so many times. He tried to hit the VP of his middle school over the head with a chair....that was in 7th grade!
The thing is...he's a smart kid, and he can be a nice kid, too...when he wants to be. I think I'm a pretty cool parent, and a good parent. I do my best to NOT raise spoiled rotten brats. I got a bad seed with the teen...the youngest is a fantastic kiddo...total ying/yang thing. It's ALL about the genetics. My ex/his sperm donor is a complete psycho & was extremely abusive. I ran for our lives 2 states away to get away from him when teen was 1 yr old. Totally thought that by removing him from the cycle it would bring it to an end, but...nature -vs- nurture just was NOT the case.
Bleh. I gotta go for now...taking him back to the Group Home & youngest has a birthday party to attend.
dam, i thought this was gonna be something that someone could solve right away for you, that is notttttt even the case. i really dont know what to tell you. except for this, if a child does something to scare you enough to think your life where to be in danger, there are laws to help that situation. i would ask one of the police officers on here what they think about your situation. and again im sorry to hear about this, especially when its your own flesh and blood.

asch
05-19-2007, 12:45 PM
PM sent

topless
05-19-2007, 12:59 PM
4day4play might have the answers you need. He seems to know all about parenting.:eek:
Seriously, I have a friend who's son is like that as well. He is in a group home until Christmas and funny thing is, when she was young, she was just like him. The apples never fall far from the tree. There is hope for him so don't give up. When she got in trouble at your sons age, her father signed her over to the state which was the best thing he could have done for her. She is now very responsible, has a great job and husband, etc,etc. Good luck

RitcheyRch
05-19-2007, 02:12 PM
Sorry to hear what you are going through. Could never imagine having to deal with that.

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-19-2007, 02:26 PM
O would also like to say I am sorry you have to go through this.. It is not fun knowing you care for this child and have to think of the things you have to do to save him and keep him from harm. But it is considered tough love. I hope he does a turn around soon.

PunkAssBitch
05-19-2007, 02:58 PM
thanks for the support you guys...you have NO idea how much I appreciate it!

76ANTHONY
05-19-2007, 03:31 PM
PAB, one quick question. how many family things, like outtings, do you guys do with your son? like dirtbike riding, boating, camping, and so on?

Summer LuvN
05-19-2007, 04:35 PM
I had to kick both my kids out at 17.. tough love. They now have their own place, work and support themselves and we have a great relationship. They appreciate that their step dad and I were hard a$$'s to them. I wasn't so lucky with my step daughter. Dad doesn't discipline and gives her free reign. What ever the reason for him being a hard a$$ on my kids it was very good for them and they appreciate it now. We we're just talking about it yesterday as they packed all my crap up so I could move back to Cali. Rules,boundries and discipline show that you care, and the kids will appreciate it later.. just ask mine...:)

Windy
05-19-2007, 06:26 PM
Angel...I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. With his psych history I dont think the military would even take him. :(

Misogynist
05-19-2007, 06:37 PM
Listening to you guys........ I'm glad I never had children. I think there should be a law passed....... Roe V Wade-18....... make retroactive abortion legal for 18 years after birth.

PunkAssBitch
05-20-2007, 12:44 AM
PAB, one quick question. how many family things, like outtings, do you guys do with your son? like dirtbike riding, boating, camping, and so on?
tons. it's his fault actually that we're all desert rats now. Now that we're all into it & have made thousands of investments....he doesn't want a damn thing to do with it. Quite honestly, now I hate taking him, because he does his best to ruin everyone else's good time.

PunkAssBitch
05-20-2007, 12:45 AM
Listening to you guys........ I'm glad I never had children. I think there should be a law passed....... Roe V Wade-18....... make retroactive abortion legal for 18 years after birth.
wow...and here all these years I've never thought I'd ever agree with with a misogynistic opinion! ;)
I like the way you think sometimes....mmmmmmm-huuuuuuuhhhh.

PunkAssBitch
05-20-2007, 12:48 AM
Angel...I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. With his psych history I dont think the military would even take him. :(
thanks Windy. Yup...he's SOL on the military...and....um...scary to think if they did take him & those like him. Honestly, that's a bit of a blessing in disguise, I think...but then I think sometimes that the benefits of military life would do him some good!

Dezertrider
05-20-2007, 05:34 AM
Hey PAB,,
Friends daughter has the same mental issues and on top of that had a major head trauma at 10yo. She is 24 now with a 6 yo and has fewer issues as long as she takes her meds. The meds are the only thing that keep her bareable. About once a year she drinks and throws every thing off and after a couple of weeks she ends up being picked up by the cops Hi as a kite.
Educating her on the drugs and why she needs them helps but once again sometimes she does'nt understand.
Why don't you commute from the river in the summer and the dezert in the winter? He wont find you there.
Good luck !!!
Oh Yeah nice rack!!!!!!!

Sherpa
05-20-2007, 08:48 AM
my old buddy has gone thru this exact scenario with his son.
the final straw was stealing father-in-laws pickup, wrecked it.....
They made him a ward of the state. That alone takes all legal responsibility
away from the parents........... the kid belongs to the state....... now when
he turns 18, I'm not sure what is going to happen......
kid realizes he's screwed up big time, and sabotages it when things are just
*this close to working out for weekend pass...........
father finally said, enough is enough..... don't ever come home........
--Sherpa

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 09:58 AM
tons. it's his fault actually that we're all desert rats now. Now that we're all into it & have made thousands of investments....he doesn't want a damn thing to do with it. Quite honestly, now I hate taking him, because he does his best to ruin everyone else's good time.
dam, im really sorry to hear that. my parents caught my issues early enough to where there wasent anymore issues after the age of 17 or 16. and i would never even back talk my mother, shes italian and she woulda beat the crap outta me and my stepdad was a boxer, sooooo lets just say my issues where delt with at a young age. i hope it gets better for you, but i think you need more law advise than anything else. im sorry for your problem.

Ziggy
05-20-2007, 10:56 AM
Mrs V mentioned it earlier....
A rigorous "Scared Straight" program might help him some. I watched the TV program they had on a year or two ago and even the worst kids came around.
I feel very compassionate for you, afterall this is your child and you want him to succeed......it seems you don't know where to turn anymore.

AZJD
05-20-2007, 11:08 AM
I can send some of my OC boys down to shake him up a bit. I mean it. A sound talking to with a little force and intimidation would probably do him good. And you need to tell him that those are friends of yours and if he steps out of line they will be coming back....... It's worked before.

OKIE-JET
05-20-2007, 11:18 AM
You may also look into having him committed for a psych evaluation for a short time, as that may be what it takes to slow him down long enough for some reality. Takes away freedoms and access to negative influences without the harshness of a jail-cell. Sounds like some serious ADD.

PunkAssBitch
05-20-2007, 12:20 PM
You may also look into having him committed for a psych evaluation for a short time, as that may be what it takes to slow him down long enough for some reality. Takes away freedoms and access to negative influences without the harshness of a jail-cell. Sounds like some serious ADD.
BTDT about 8 times over the years. This kid has not been your standard run o' the mill expensive teenager. Last year we paid $30k out of pocket after insurance ran out after the 8th hospitalization & he was sent to the Group Home. Hospitals are for acute care only & very short term. The Group Home costs $5k a WEEK for him to be there. Thank GOD the school district HAS TO pay that. What's really sad is that e're in the crappy position of making too much money to qualify for anything...programs ARE available to help him & others like him, but we make too much money to be able to qualify. If I was suckin' off the welfare tit, ah...well the opportunities are practically endless.
There's one of the biggest reasons we are boatless...it's okay though. Priorities! Right?

PunkAssBitch
05-20-2007, 12:25 PM
my old buddy has gone thru this exact scenario with his son.
the final straw was stealing father-in-laws pickup, wrecked it.....
They made him a ward of the state. That alone takes all legal responsibility
away from the parents........... the kid belongs to the state....... now when
he turns 18, I'm not sure what is going to happen......
kid realizes he's screwed up big time, and sabotages it when things are just
*this close to working out for weekend pass...........
father finally said, enough is enough..... don't ever come home........
--Sherpa
that's pretty much our final option, turning him over to the system. totally fockin' sucks...I mean, he's MY SON.......and that's not an easy option...especially when he has no criminal history.
It would be so much easier if I could just beat his ass LOL.

PunkAssBitch
05-20-2007, 12:30 PM
Hey PAB,,
Friends daughter has the same mental issues and on top of that had a major head trauma at 10yo. She is 24 now with a 6 yo and has fewer issues as long as she takes her meds. The meds are the only thing that keep her bareable. About once a year she drinks and throws every thing off and after a couple of weeks she ends up being picked up by the cops Hi as a kite.
Educating her on the drugs and why she needs them helps but once again sometimes she does'nt understand.
Why don't you commute from the river in the summer and the dezert in the winter? He wont find you there.
Good luck !!!
Oh Yeah nice rack!!!!!!!
:idea: guess we'd have to find new campin' spots, huh? LOL........hey, are you guys gonna be out for Memorial??? Can Kathy bring my clothes back? LOL
That's how it is with him, sorta...sometimes I think the meds do more harm than good....but, ya know...we've been thru the gauntlet with TONS of meds. Poor kid is on a gnarly cocktail. That's part of the problem with him drinking...it's not just drinking, one of the meds (Lithium) when combined with alcohol can be fatal.

photo chick
05-20-2007, 12:41 PM
BTDT about 8 times over the years. This kid has not been your standard run o' the mill expensive teenager. Last year we paid $30k out of pocket after insurance ran out after the 8th hospitalization & he was sent to the Group Home. Hospitals are for acute care only & very short term. The Group Home costs $5k a WEEK for him to be there. Thank GOD the school district HAS TO pay that. What's really sad is that e're in the crappy position of making too much money to qualify for anything...programs ARE available to help him & others like him, but we make too much money to be able to qualify. If I was suckin' off the welfare tit, ah...well the opportunities are practically endless.
There's one of the biggest reasons we are boatless...it's okay though. Priorities! Right?
The school district pays 5k a week for him to be in a home?
I am sorry you're having to go through this!! You sound like you've tried everything. Not sure what's left to do.. It sounds like he's going to do what the heck he wants to and figure it out on his own until he ends up locked up.
I am always reminded of how glad I am that I never had kids..
good luck!

OverKill
05-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Carfully researching your posts. IMO you have only two options, Send him to the Military witch you can do at 17 years of age with parents consent. Or have his NUTS cut off to calm him down LOL.

Dezertrider
05-20-2007, 02:45 PM
:idea: guess we'd have to find new campin' spots, huh? LOL........hey, are you guys gonna be out for Memorial??? Can Kathy bring my clothes back? LOL
That's how it is with him, sorta...sometimes I think the meds do more harm than good....but, ya know...we've been thru the gauntlet with TONS of meds. Poor kid is on a gnarly cocktail. That's part of the problem with him drinking...it's not just drinking, one of the meds (Lithium) when combined with alcohol can be fatal.
How does kathy have your clothes???? Wait........ That was a fun weekend. I will go pack em for you.
On a lighter note.... I will be there Wednesday coming from a convention in Vegas,,,, Kathy will be there Wednesday Night with the knuckleheads. I am going to need a Liver transplant after this weekend
Take care,,
See you this week

PunkAssBitch
05-20-2007, 03:01 PM
that was a fun weekend :)
you & me both...WEEEEEEEE....maybe we should all put our names on the donor waiting list now?
Coolio...I'll be there Thursday...one of you give me a call or vice versa...will be at JP's casa.

Dezertrider
05-20-2007, 03:11 PM
Friend stealer!!!!!
JP is mine!!!!!!
LOL............ We will see you foresure this weekend

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-21-2007, 10:00 AM
Angel, I have said it before, lets call Dr.Phil. :D
P.s. the blue robots body fell off his head :eek: :D

PunkAssBitch
05-21-2007, 10:07 AM
Angel, I have said it before, lets call Dr.Phil. :D
P.s. the blue robots body fell off his head :eek: :D
I just watched some other TV doc show the other day that had these kinds of stories on there...I dunno...something about airing out our dirty laundry on national TV just freaks me out...although...I'm doing it right now on the world wide web...DUH!LOL...
OH NO! Is he fixable???

Mrs.Racer277
05-21-2007, 10:36 AM
I am so sorry you are going thru this....Sounds like you are doing everything you can do. I hope you find the help you need. You are a great Mommy, I have seen you with your other lil cutie pie. Good luck hun.