PDA

View Full Version : Redding after 30th. anything happening?

zudnic
05-19-2007, 10:55 AM
Have my Dad and younger Brother visiting, they both love playing with my boat.... I'm very surprised that the old man likes a jet; he buy's things like Boston Whaler 22 cuddy cabins, he's fairly conservative older guy.
He wants to not only come down to check out Redding with me, thinks might be a good place to retire and get a jet of his own. He even spent last night watching jet boat vids on the net.
He has a business obligation that he cant leave until after the 30th. I was planning on heading down this Monday, and cant stay past his arrival date. Bro will also come with, so turning into a family vacation; have not done one of those since 96/7.....
Anything cool happening after that date? Where is a good spot that a wide selection of jetters will be hanging around? Better yet where is the best place to meet the ladies? :D

sleekvino
05-19-2007, 04:02 PM
theres a bunch of us going to shasta 3rd weekend in june. im going fri till tuesday.

zudnic
05-19-2007, 07:24 PM
Was going to leave this Sunday, Excursion had other plans... Know with Dad and Bro coming not sure if we could stay long enough for the above plan. I can I'm only prentending to work, cause they pretend to pay me! :D
With my Dad liking jet boats, I can keep my SB chevy. So that sounds like a good op to show him whats out there live and in person...... New goal for mine, people going holly cow thats only an SB Chevy in your boat? :D