PDA

View Full Version : Muslim cartoon outrage...?

Jbb
02-10-2006, 02:01 PM
Muslims fly commercial airliners into buildings in New York City. No Muslim outrage.
Muslim officials block the exit where school girls are trying to escape a burning building because their faces were exposed. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims cut off the heads of three teenaged girls on their way to school in Indonesia. A Christian school. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims murder teachers trying to teach Muslim children in Iraq. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims murder over 80 tourists with car bombs outside cafes and hotels in Egypt. No Muslim outrage.
A Muslim attacks a missionary children's school in India. Kills six. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims slaughter hundreds of children and teachers in Beslan, Russia. Muslims shoot children in the back. No Muslim outrage.
Let's go way back. Muslims kidnap and kill athletes at the Munich Summer Olympics. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims fire rocket-propelled grenades into schools full of children in Israel. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims murder more than 50 commuters in attacks on London subways and busses. Over 700 are injured. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims massacre dozens of innocents at a Passover Seder. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims murder innocent vacationers in Bali. No Muslim outrage.
Muslim newspapers publish anti-Semitic cartoons. No Muslim outrage
Muslims are involved, on one side or the other, in almost every one of the 125+ shooting wars around the world. No Muslim outrage.
Muslims beat the charred bodies of Western civilians with their shoes, then hang them from a bridge. No Muslim outrage.
Newspapers in Denmark and Norway publish cartoons depicting Mohammed. Muslims are outraged.
Dead children. Dead tourists. Dead teachers. Dead doctors and nurses. Death, destruction and mayhem around the world at the hands of Muslims .. no Muslim outrage ... but publish a cartoon depicting Mohammed with a bomb in his turban and all hell breaks loose.
Come on, is this really about cartoons? They're rampaging and burning flags. They're looking for Europeans to kidnap. They're threatening innkeepers and generally raising holy Muslim hell not because of any outrage over a cartoon. They're outraged because it is part of the Islamic jihadist culture to be outraged. You don't really need a reason. You just need an excuse. Wandering around, destroying property, murdering children, firing guns into the air and feigning outrage over the slightest perceived insult is to a jihadist what tailgating is to a Steeler's fan.
I know and understand that these bloodthirsty murderers do not represent the majority of the world's Muslims. When, though, do they become outraged? When do they take to the streets to express their outrage at the radicals who are making their religion the object of worldwide hatred and ridicule? Islamic writer Salman Rushdie wrote of these silent Muslims in a New York Times article three years ago. "As their ancient, deeply civilized culture of love, art and philosophical reflection is hijacked by paranoiacs, racists, liars, male supremacists, tyrants, fanatics and violence junkies, why are they not screaming?"
Indeed. Why not?

hoolign
02-10-2006, 02:05 PM
There's the reality of the situation right there!!!

Tom Brown
02-10-2006, 02:05 PM
Your viewpoint seems a little biased, Brian.
Praise Ala.

SummitKarl
02-10-2006, 02:07 PM
WW3 is eminent :crossx:

piper
02-10-2006, 02:09 PM
And yet they claim to be peaceful loving people.....yeah right!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :mad:

Tom Brown
02-10-2006, 02:10 PM
And yet they claim to be peaceful loving people.....yeah right!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :mad:
Peace loving? Let's kill them all! :mad:

Jbb
Your viewpoint seems a little biased, Brian.
Praise Ala.
Dont start with me Brown...Im not having a particularly good day.... :mad:

OutCole'd
Great post Brian. Thanks.
F Tom. :D

Tom Brown
02-10-2006, 02:11 PM
Are you mixing Wrigley's Spearmint with ripple chips again?

hoolign
02-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Peace loving? Let's kill them all! :mad:
Gotta start somwhere!

Jbb
02-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Let me clarify for you ...Tom....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/18102lessonhasbeenlearned.jpg

Mrs. 4-B
02-10-2006, 02:14 PM
Hey JBB, I like you! And wonder about the same $hit. It just doesn't make any sense!

hoolign
02-10-2006, 02:15 PM
That eye is acting up again huh?? :cry:

Jbb
02-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Hey JBB, I like you! And wonder about the same $hit. It just doesn't make any sense!
I like you too... :p
Praise Allah! (http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/02zgreatddisplayy74y43r.wmv)

Tom Brown
02-10-2006, 02:21 PM
This view into the Jbb psyche has been more than a little upsetting.

HM
02-10-2006, 02:21 PM
I like grapes. :mad:

Jbb
02-10-2006, 02:24 PM
You should have seen the ride into work..this morning! (http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/fthrownfromvehicle45t.wmv)

Tom Brown
02-10-2006, 02:26 PM
You should have seen the ride into work..this morning! (http://www.bangedup.com/bu_posts/fthrownfromvehicle45t.wmv)
I wonder if the guy in that SUV was a Muslim. :idea:
... because if he was, it would serve him right to die.

hoolign
02-10-2006, 02:27 PM
Was that you in the grey Pathfinder with the sunroof open?? No wonder your eye is infected!! the draft is doing it! Close the damn sunroof!

Mr. Pixilated
02-10-2006, 02:29 PM
Let me clarify for you ...Tom....
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/18102lessonhasbeenlearned.jpg
PERFECT!!!!! FUK THEM!!!!!!

Jbb
02-10-2006, 02:30 PM
I wonder if the guy in that SUV was a Muslim. :idea:
... because if he was, it would serve him right to die.
I think he wants to sue Firestone........

Tom Brown
02-10-2006, 02:31 PM
I think he wants to sue Firestone........
For infidelity.

Old Texan
02-10-2006, 02:32 PM
I know this statement will piss off alot of peace loving, passive people ( :rolleyes: , but I honestly believe the world would be better off and have alot less killing if there were no organized religions.
Bibles and Korans in the hands of idiots have killed more innocent people and stirred up more shiit than any weapons throughout history.
Most of the true followers wouldn't know God or Allah if he sat down nest to them.

Jbb
02-10-2006, 02:32 PM
For infidelity.
Infidelity in tire making,as you know ...Is a death penalty offense..

Tom Brown
02-10-2006, 02:33 PM
Bibles and Korans in the hands of idiots have killed more innocent people and stirred up more shiit than any weapons throughout history.
You speak the words of Satan.

hoolign
02-10-2006, 02:37 PM
When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide
Where I stop and I turn and I go for a ride
Till I get to the bottom and I see you again........

Old Texan
02-10-2006, 02:38 PM
Most of my old friends stay at his house nowadays.

piper
02-10-2006, 03:33 PM
Well I see everything up close here, whether I'm in the sky patroling or on the ground scoping things out and I can tell you this, I've never been shot at by a non muslim out here. And yes there is Christians and other religions out here. Its always some radical muslim blowning him self up and seeing who he can take with him in the name of Allah. Yeah peace loving my A$$. I'll tell you what, I pray every night that my bullets fly straight and true. Sorry if it sounds mean but it's either me or them and I'm not the one killing innocent victims, I'm the one trying to get to the chicken $hit bombers before they get to the poor unsuspecting victims.
My two cents. :mad:

Keith E. Sayre
02-10-2006, 03:42 PM
One of my biggest fears isn't Osama Bin Laden and his gang of murdering
scum (and to call him and them anything else is bull)---it is the muslims in
the USA who have sat on their hands for the past 5 years and said nothing.
Look at France right now, they are in deep trouble because they let too many of them in and may be outnumbered before too long. Why didn't the
entire muslim community in the USA stand up and condemn all this BS that we see in the middle east and our own 9-11 inNew York City. They don't say a word, but they concern me.
In my opinion, the radical muslims simply use their prehistoric religion as a way to justify, rationalize and explain their lawlessness. These are not
just a bunch of uneducated and uninformed ragheads, these are killers, most
of them suicidal and all very sadistic and bloodthirsty trying to ease their fear of who they really are. I think that the majority of them are the biggest losers on the planet. They don't want peace, they'd be bored without the
action. they're not like us.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
928-680-1400

Biglue
02-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Keith Sayre make s very good point.
When the US strikes on a town, the first thing out of their mouths is civilian casualties. Let's look at 911, the subway bombings etc. Can anyone in their rightous, sober mind call those casualties of war? The American way of life is beautiful. But just once and if it was just once in my lifetime, I would love to see the American forces loose the civil war and fighting practices and JUST KICK SOME RAGHEAD MUSLIM ASS. Pound the shit out of the ones who have caused us grief and at their level. Let them know that we too will play on their level and WIN. Just conquer them. I don't see why Afganistan can't be our 51st state followed by 52 when the next POS decides he wants to target the USA. Just my .02.

hoolign
02-10-2006, 04:06 PM
Well I see everything up close here, whether I'm in the sky patroling or on the ground scoping things out and I can tell you this, I've never been shot at by a non muslim out here. And yes there is Christians and other religions out here. Its always some radical muslim blowning him self up and seeing who he can take with him in the name of Allah. Yeah peace loving my A$$. I'll tell you what, I pray every night that my bullets fly straight and true. Sorry if it sounds mean but it's either me or them and I'm not the one killing innocent victims, I'm the one trying to get to the chicken $hit bombers before they get to the poor unsuspecting victims.
Take em out Piper! Thanks for doing what you are doing! Stay safe and make sure you get home so to enjoy the benifits of your efforts!
To you and everyone else over there!
KUDOS!
Jeff.

Biglue
02-10-2006, 04:13 PM
We all owe you some much Piper. Thank you very much for all your efforts out there. Wish you and your fellow soldiers my best and a blessing from the man upstairs.
Louie.

soupersonic
02-10-2006, 04:29 PM
I pray every night that my bullets fly straight and true.
AMEN !!

DUNDUN
02-10-2006, 04:45 PM
yeah they are uninformed. it was a denmark newspaper.. yet they are all chanting "death to america" meh, whats new? and hypocritical.. a picture of muhammed with a missle on his turban and they shit themselves.. why?.. it sounds way accurate. :yuk:

Seadog
02-11-2006, 09:07 AM
Just like left wing/right wing, Republican/Democrat, we are all Americans, it is the same with muslims. The problem is that with the exception of Iran and Syria, there is no real government of muslims. We can fight nations, but we cannot effectively fight a loose coalition of religeous fanatics. It is the Hydra conundrum and we have not found a solution.
Most muslims in the U.S. are trying to keep a low profile. They are aware of the fact that some of their own members may be helping the terrorists, but don't want to get involved. There was similar behavior among the Irish concerning the IRA in some communities. Our only solution is to continue the course taken. It may not be popular, but we have few options.
By trying to not get involved with the muslim religeous fanatics in the past, we have allowed them to flourish, yet to get involved with them before 9/11 would have created more hatred. Understand that this is a situation that has been brewing for several decades. And it is a struggle that can go back centuries. We are not going to find solutions within a few years.

WUTWZAT
02-11-2006, 12:20 PM
I think Piper is doing GODS work one 50 caliber round at a time, keep up the good work! Are you back state side yet?
Jason

desertbird
02-11-2006, 11:46 PM
http://www.uriasposten.net/pics/JP-011005-Muhammed-Westerga.jpg