PDA

View Full Version : The Official Drunk Thread

MrsGHT
05-19-2007, 10:47 PM
So, here it is . I was told not to drunk post tonight, but they never said I couldn't drunk thread. Good one, huh. Anyways, gotta go to sleep now, check in with you guys in the morning.:D

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-19-2007, 10:49 PM
So, here it is . I was told not to drunk post tonight, but they never said I couldn't drunk thread. Good one, huh. Anyways, gotta go to sleep now, check in with you guys in the morning.:D
:jawdrop: :D well who needs sleep.. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/stayawake.gif

MrsGHT
05-19-2007, 10:52 PM
:jawdrop: :D well who needs sleep.. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/stayawake.gif
you're right! not me!!! whatever.....my ace needs to go now....

MRS FLYIN VEE
05-19-2007, 10:53 PM
you're right! not me!!! whatever.....my ace needs to go now....
:D :D :D

BOBALOO
05-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Hey , is this thing on?:D

PunkAssBitch
05-20-2007, 12:56 AM
it's amazing what 2 aspirin, a cuppa joe, dropping the teen off, a 5 hour nap & a few several cocktails in a jacuzzi with hot girl friends will do for the attitude.
I'd post pics, but they're definitely TOO hot for ***boat. LOL...guess you'll just have to use your imagination :devil:

Racey
05-20-2007, 01:08 AM
This thread would have been perfect for me last night, i fired myself at noon, started drinkin by the pool, about midnight someone slipped me a xanax, and when i woke up this morning there were pictures of strange girl's boobies filling up my camera. :D :D :D
this thread is useless without pics, but ***boat won't let me post that kind of stuff, sorry guys :devil:

shockwaveharry
05-20-2007, 02:53 AM
OMG! How did you people know I was drinking tonight??? Went to my buddy's 40th tonight... The beer flowed like wine and the margarita machine didn't get a break all night! I lost $30 playing poker though... THAT SUCKED!!

MrsGHT
05-20-2007, 08:17 AM
Ouch! I'm hurtin' just a little, but nothin' a Bloody Mary won't take care of and a dip in the pool. Wow! Wish we could post some of our pics too. VEGASBABY has the camera, maybe he'll post of few of last night. Gotta go and take some pics of the aftermath now. Wow weeee....:jawdrop: :D

MrsGHT
05-20-2007, 08:18 AM
it's amazing what 2 aspirin, a cuppa joe, dropping the teen off, a 5 hour nap & a few several cocktails in a jacuzzi with hot girl friends will do for the attitude.
I'd post pics, but they're definitely TOO hot for ***boat. LOL...guess you'll just have to use your imagination :devil:
Sounds like you guys had a good night too.:D

MrsGHT
05-20-2007, 08:19 AM
Hey , is this thing on?:D
Hey you!!! It's trying to turn back on, but I need a jump start.:D

Parker Dreamin
05-20-2007, 08:22 AM
posting drunk pics are always good to see.....

GHT
05-20-2007, 08:25 AM
Vegasbaby has the pics.... I just jumped in the pool and the down stairs / pool area looks like a small tactical nuke went off..
Still taking inventory..:D
Looks like we finished off the ribs..

VEGASBABY
05-20-2007, 09:20 PM
Im still working on the photos guys. I swear I should be a photographer. I took sooooo many pics of soooo many g-strings i be havin butt floss dreams for days. I should have them ready to go up by the AM. Stay tuned!

Kim Hanson
05-20-2007, 09:32 PM
I am drunk...I have to go to bed though... the fllor is starting to look good:D :D dooG thgiN :D :D .............( . )( . )...............

Throttle
05-20-2007, 10:08 PM
being drunk is starting to sound like a better plan every day!