PDA

View Full Version : Singles Ad?

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 08:33 AM
Hi my name is RVR_D8 I'm a SWF looking for a SWM.....I like long walks on the Beach, wine tasting, Museums, I go to the Gym 10 times a week, oh yes, and must like dogs.:chi:
:umm: Ohhhhhh......It's not that kind of web site?! :redface:
GOOD!! Then I can stop pretending!!
I like riding in Fast boats, Malibu Rum
(You know how time flies when your having Rum!!):crossx: :)
Sandbar, and I get my exercise getting in and out of the boat
and oh yes....Must Love River.......:cool: !!!!!
ok.....Now we have the right site!!:D
Morning everyone......sorry, guess I had to much Coffee this
morning!!!:)
I'm gonna go mow everyones lawns now!!:220v:
Happy Sunday Make it a good one!!:)

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Hi my name is RVR_D8 I'm a SWF looking for a SWM.....
I'm a SWM, I'm 5'2", 265# and I still have a small tuft of hair on my head. I love boating, though I wouldn't say my boat is fast. I don't like Malibu Rum at all but I do enjoy fine wine like Thunderbird.
Anyway, it sounds like we are a perfect match, so if you're interested, lets get together next weekend, (my ankle bracelet doesn't come off until Thursday) PM me your number and we can set up a time for you to pick me up.
Happy Sunday too. :) :) :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 09:24 AM
I'm a SWM, I'm 5'2", 265# and I still have a small tuft of hair on my head. I love boating, though I wouldn't say my boat is fast. I don't like Malibu Rum at all but I do enjoy fine wine like Thunderbird.
Anyway, it sounds like we are a perfect match, so if you're interested, lets get together next weekend, (my ankle bracelet doesn't come off until Thursday) PM me your number and we can set up a time for you to pick me up.
OMG!!! Where have you been all my life??!!
Wait.....just saw the pic..........Satan is that you?!:devil:

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 09:28 AM
HEY....What color is your ankle bracelet? Mine is Pink....I custom ordered it. Mine does come off until next month....but I had a friend that got me this chip and now I can scramble and scram!!:)

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 09:31 AM
OMG!!! Where have you been all my life??!!
Wait.....just saw the pic..........Satan is that you?!:devil:
Sorry, I had to go crack open another Schlitz.
I prefer the name Anti-Christ, it's not as intimidating.

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 09:34 AM
Is that the ankle bracelet in your avatar? If so, that was a great purchase.
My bracelet is black and about the size of a cell phone. It's hardly noticeable though (at least in my neighborhood, everyone has them).

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 09:44 AM
Is that the ankle bracelet in your avatar? If so, that was a great purchase.
My bracelet is black and about the size of a cell phone. It's hardly noticeable though (at least in my neighborhood, everyone has them).
No the anklet (as us girls like to call them) in the avatar is blue, my new one is pink.....sooooo, of course I had to change the toe nail polish to match!

RitcheyRch
05-20-2007, 09:45 AM
Always wondered if those dating sites worked. I know a few people that have tried match.com, eharmony.com and jdate.com. Dont think any of them have had any lasting relationships.

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Sorry, I had to go crack open another Schlitz.
I prefer the name Anti-Christ, it's not as intimidating.
MmmmHmmmmmm.......A match made in Hell!! Sweet!
Wait....I already had one of those.....I married him and then....well things got a little to Hot :devil: for him so I had to Kick him to the curb. NO Whinners!!

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 09:51 AM
Always wondered if those dating sites worked. I know a few people that have tried match.com, eharmony.com and jdate.com. Dont think any of them have had any lasting relationships.
Actually ....Odds aren't really that much different on or off those sites....especially if we are Still single. How else you gonna meet peeps?
I say Use ALL your options.....what do you have to lose?

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 10:01 AM
MmmmHmmmmmm.......A match made in Hell!! Sweet!
Wait....I already had one of those.....I married him and then....well things got a little to Hot :devil: for him so I had to Kick him to the curb. NO Whinners!!
Ha ha NICE, no whiners indeed.
I'm meeting some friends for brunch so I've got to run, I've got to get to the soup kitchen early otherwise the other bums, er, people get the good seats next to the chow line.
Have a good Sunday. :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Ha ha NICE, no whiners indeed.
I'm meeting some friends for brunch so I've got to run, I've got to get to the soup kitchen early otherwise the other bums, er, people get the good seats next to the chow line.
Have a good Sunday. :D
Your funny!! Have a great Sunday as well!!
and no Bum tipping!!

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 10:09 AM
Here is one of my dates I had from those dating sites!
It didn't work out though....there was just a little something
Fishy about him......
Besides he was always finning around....perv

Ziggy
05-20-2007, 10:16 AM
Hey, my lawn ain't done yet...whats taking so long?
:D:D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 10:18 AM
Hey, my lawn ain't done yet...whats taking so long?
:D:D
Union break.:rolleyes: .....Chill!:D
I need more coffee:)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 10:20 AM
See the pic in post #13 ......Now refer to the caption under my avatar.....;)

Ziggy
05-20-2007, 10:22 AM
You're Gay? ;) :eek:

Ziggy
05-20-2007, 10:23 AM
Union break.:rolleyes: .....Chill!:D
I need more coffee:)
LOL, I should've hire that undocumented dude...:)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 10:26 AM
You're Gay? ;) :eek:
Yep...I'm happy alright!! Thanks for asking:)
It says "All the Good ones are Gay".....I'm one of the "Great ones"!!
We're straight!! So where does that put you?:confused: :idea: ;)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 10:28 AM
LOL, I should've hire that undocumented dude...:)
WHY?!:confused: Hmmmm.....
He is the Gay guy!! :eek:

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 10:36 AM
Hell....He will certainly mow your yard for you!!
In that sexy little number know as a G-String...:eek:

Ziggy
05-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Yep...I'm happy alright!! Thanks for asking:)
It says "All the Good ones are Gay".....I'm one of the "Great ones"!!
We're straight!! So where does that put you?:confused: :idea: ;)
My humor takes me in weird directions.........an attempt to compliment you as being one of the good ones............
Where does it put me? Exhausted from celebrating my 17th anniversary last night/this morning....http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/shag2.gifhttp://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/shag2.gif

Ziggy
05-20-2007, 10:39 AM
Hell....He will certainly mow your yard for you!!
In that sexy little number know as a G-String...:eek:
Ok, nevermind, I'll wait for you, the union hire to arrive... ;) :D

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 10:49 AM
awwwhahahah this shiats crackin me up, rvr and troy, maybe you two convicts can have an hb wedding, with conjugal visits of course:) :D :D :jawdrop:

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 11:08 AM
awwwhahahah this shiats crackin me up, rvr and troy, maybe you two convicts can have an hb wedding, with conjugal visits of course:) :D :D :jawdrop:
Hey....I'm four years older than you!! Check it out!!! Seniors unite Baby!;)
I know....Conjugal Visits!! What a Great concept!! Now us hardened Criminal types have rights to pleasure too!! America's bleeding hearts....Gotta love 'em...... then when our bracelets come off.....We Rob 'em!! Thanks again Libs!:D :D

RitcheyRch
05-20-2007, 11:09 AM
Good point. Atleast you know ahead of time that you have something in common such as boating and the river.
Actually ....Odds aren't really that much different on or off those sites....especially if we are Still single. How else you gonna meet peeps?
I say Use ALL your options.....what do you have to lose?
Not many options in the AV. When worked in Palmdale always heard the single people complaining about the dating scene out there.

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 11:14 AM
My humor takes me in weird directions.........an attempt to compliment you as being one of the good ones............
Where does it put me? Exhausted from celebrating my 17th anniversary last night/this morning....http://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/shag2.gifhttp://www.riverratlife.com/forum/images/graemlins/shag2.gif
Ahhhhh, Thanks for the attempt!! Though you failed ;) :D
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
It's my 17th anniversary!! Being single.....:)

HavaSkank
05-20-2007, 11:15 AM
I did match.com on a dare. It appears I only attract the functionally retarded, but it is a good way to score a free meal 3-4 times a week.

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 11:16 AM
Hey....I'm four years older than you!! Check it out!!! Seniors unite Baby!;)
I know....Conjugal Visits!! What a Great concept!! Now us hardened Criminal types have rights to pleasure too!! America's bleeding hearts....Gotta love 'em...... then when our bracelets come off.....We Rob 'em!! Thanks again Libs!:D :D
LMAO, THAT one took me a minute:D
yeah, bleeding hearts, ya gottttttaaaaa love em....so when do we hit the streets robbin and slealin, been free for two days now and i dont know what to do with myself:eek: :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 11:17 AM
Good point. Atleast you know ahead of time that you have something in common such as boating and the river.
Not many options in the AV. When worked in Palmdale always heard the single people complaining about the dating scene out there.
Ohhhhhh yeah....Your Heard Right!! SLIM PICKIN"S out here!!:rolleyes:
That's where the online thing becomes a good option!!;)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 11:19 AM
LMAO, THAT one took me a minute:D
yeah, bleeding hearts, ya gottttttaaaaa love em....so when do we hit the streets robbin and slealin, been free for two days now and i dont know what to do with myself:eek: :D
Let's go bracelet shopping....what county you wanna Hit this time?:idea:

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 11:19 AM
I did match.com on a dare. It appears I only attract the functionally retarded, but it is a good way to score a free meal 3-4 times a week.
yeah, and thanks for the denny's date, it was very ummmmm memorable to say the least:jawdrop: :D :D

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 11:20 AM
Let's go bracelet shopping....what county you wanna Hit this time?:idea:
hmmm, good question. how bout humbolt????:D :D

HavaSkank
05-20-2007, 11:21 AM
I live in the San Bernardino Mountains, where the air is clean, small dogs are raped by large squirrels and the flannel wearing men's IQ match the number of teeth in their mouths.
Im not saying they're stupid....Im saying they're all toothless AND stupid
(insert the sounds of banjos here)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 11:22 AM
Girl!! That's what I'm talkin about.....working it!:D
I was hoping you would join me on this one....Now we need Bilge and Troy (when he gets back from the soup kitchen) and we can tear it up!!:)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 11:23 AM
I live in the San Bernardino Mountains, where the air is clean, small dogs are raped by large squirrels and the flannel wearing men's IQ match the number of teeth in their mouths.
Hey thats the pick up line in Mojave, CA....."hey...Nice tooth!!":D (erase all but one tooth here)

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 11:24 AM
dam you sound like you live down the street from me in yucca, same shiat here. but you have to admit, the local walmart gives you 2 hours of free entertainment....:D :D :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 11:24 AM
hmmm, good question. how bout humbolt????:D :D
Works for me.....Road Trip!

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 11:25 AM
dam you sound like you live down the street from me in yucca, same shiat here. but you have to admit, the local walmart gives you 2 hours of free entertainment....:D :D :D
People watching....the best!!
Walmart.....Why that is our own little Comedy Club!!:D :)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 11:27 AM
yeah, and thanks for the denny's date, it was very ummmmm memorable to say the least:jawdrop: :D :D
Was there Love connection we are unaware of here?:eek:
Share the dirt!;)

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 11:27 AM
People watching....the best!!
Walmart.....Why that is our own little Comedy Club!!:D :)
yep, comedy for free, kinda like the site 6 of yucca:D :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Your avatar quote reminds me of a prank we would pull on new players on our softball teams........We would have them stand....grab their knees and spell Run.....slowly....R-U-N....until they caught on......(or got mounted)!! :idea:

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 11:38 AM
Was there Love connection we are unaware of here?:eek:
Share the dirt!;)
nahhhhh, she let me be seen with her and it really got things stirred up:D :D j/k:jawdrop: :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 11:46 AM
Ok, well....you kids play nice now and keep the Thread alive till I get back!!
I have to go back to mowing the neighborhoods lawns (see earlier postings) Ziggy's still waiting!!:) I'm coming ziggy!!....oh wait....that's your wife's line! Sorry Mrs. Ziggy!
I'll wear my bikini and see if I can attract any new stories to tell......around here..:idea: :rolleyes: ...hmmmm, well maybe not!

hot4daRVR
05-20-2007, 12:05 PM
Shameless Hussy:D ;)
Hey the Rum line is mine!!:mad:

ahhell
05-20-2007, 01:58 PM
Hey rvr d8...Im REAL CLOSE to Mohave valley and have ALOT of single guy friends...( teeth, jobs and educations...):D
when I lived in Cali all i had was single female friends...how things change

Havasu1986
05-20-2007, 02:10 PM
What the hell you doin on here tryin to pick up losers?
Get yer ass back in the kitchen woman, I'm a gettin hungry!
AND WHERE'S MY SMOKES?
You really shouldn't talk to your mom like that. :eek: :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 02:31 PM
You really shouldn't talk to your mom like that. :eek: :D
MOM??!!:eek:
Boy don't make me go menopasual on your azz!

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 02:37 PM
Bilge Honey........Your dad just wants you to stay away from the town MILF..:) :D .....remember......he is your dad....that doesn't make us related:idea:

zudnic
05-20-2007, 02:38 PM
I'm single because I'm a player... Not looking because mate for life is BS. I'm not a swan, life is too short to get tied down. I love Women, all that matters is girls that like boy's like me, I like em like that! Drink Havana club and have three Rottweiler's....... I'm dang good looking and when I lose my boyish good looks and charm, I'm movin to a Thailand paradise where the Women treat dirty old men like me like Rock Stars!!!! Oh, and I'm honest... :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 02:42 PM
Hey rvr d8...Im REAL CLOSE to Mohave valley and have ALOT of single guy friends...( teeth, jobs and educations...):D
when I lived in Cali all i had was single female friends...how things change
Do tell.......Ages & Stages?.....need the info...:idea: .... got other singles girlies in the tribe too....;)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 02:49 PM
I'm single because I'm a player... Not looking because mate for life is BS. I'm not a swan, life is too short to get tied down. I love Women, all that matters is girls that like boy's like me, I like em like that! Drink Havana club and have three Rottweiler's....... I'm dang good looking and when I lose my boyish good looks and charm, I'm movin to a Thailand paradise where the Women treat dirty old men like me like Rock Stars!!!! Oh, and I'm honest... :D
Sounds like a good ad for the singles online sites......go ahead and post it and see how ya do :idea: ;) :D Honesty is good.......

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 02:51 PM
Shameless Hussy:D ;)
Hey the Rum line is mine!!:mad:
Your point?:D

zudnic
05-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Sounds like a good ad for the singles online sites......go ahead and post it and see how ya do :idea: ;) :D Honesty is good.......
Should ad my other beside's boating hobby. My favorite pastime is to see if I can get Hooter's waitress phone number, flirting is a sport and I'm at the top of my game! Would that be good, besides being honest?
Also not looking for dating persay. Find flying the bars with a Female instead of a wing man, much more effective. :D

Havasu1986
05-20-2007, 03:03 PM
MOM??!!:eek:
Boy don't make me go menopasual on your azz!
You shouldn't use that in your ad....kinda a turn off for us guys in our 40's.:eek: :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 03:12 PM
You shouldn't use that in your ad....kinda a turn off for us guys in our 40's.:eek: :D
What Ad?
Damn!! Bad choice of words and there goes my chances!!:rolleyes:
(FYI...women start that as early as the early 40s.......watch yourself;) )

Havasu1986
05-20-2007, 03:27 PM
What Ad?
Damn!! Bad choice of words and there goes my chances!!:rolleyes:
(FYI...women start that as early as the early 40s.......watch yourself;) )
The thread you started says singles ad...What now you have Alhtimerzer(sp?):eek: How old are you.:)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 03:38 PM
The thread you started says singles ad...What now you have Alhtimerzer(sp?):eek: How old are you.:)
Bite me!!:D
The ad....my friend, never mentions menopause in it.....my playful comment did..:) Go back to studying your homework, you know reading/comprehension/spelling;) .....how old are you?:idea: :D

Havasu1986
05-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Bite me!!:D
The ad....my friend, never mentions menopause in it.....my playful comment did..:) Go back to studying your homework, you know reading/comprehension/spelling;) .....how old are you?:idea: :D
46..didn't you see my :) :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 04:05 PM
46..didn't you see my :) :D
See what?! without my specks I'm blind as a bat, let me get my walker and shuffle around the house to find them and I'll look for that......for what?:idea:

Havasu1986
05-20-2007, 04:18 PM
See what?! without my specks I'm blind as a bat, let me get my walker and shuffle around the house to find them and I'll look for that......for what?:idea:
Get your son the Bildge Idiot to help you look for your specks.:) :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 04:35 PM
Get your son the Bildge Idiot to help you look for your specks.:) :D
Hello......he isn't my son!! He is yours....remember....I'm the town MILF (Melody I'd like to Find!;) )

Mr Nice Guy
05-20-2007, 04:47 PM
Hi my name is RVR_D8 I'm a SWF looking for a SWM.....I like long walks on the Beach, wine tasting, Museums, I go to the Gym 10 times a week, oh yes, and must like dogs.:chi:
What a coincidence me too! But I'm gonna need a picture first.:D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Ok, here's what ya do......look up at the post #64... right before the one you sent!!!:rolleyes:
or even this post...
Yeah...there's your pic....from my head to my toes!!:)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Momma always said...." It's the Cute ones that ain't so Bright"!:rolleyes: :idea: :)

Mr Nice Guy
05-20-2007, 04:54 PM
I was hoping for more of a body shot!

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 05:01 PM
I was hoping for more of a body shot!
Yours first then I'll tell where to find mine....:)

Mr Nice Guy
05-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Look here Toots this isn't match.com..I'll be in Havasu this weekend in a yellow Tige', I'll be leaving from Vegas at noon on Friday......

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 05:18 PM
Look here Toots this isn't match.com..I'll be in Havasu this weekend in a yellow Tige', I'll be leaving from Vegas at noon on Friday......
OMG!!!! MRS FLYIN VEE.....Where are you?!! She IS a Guy!! :eek: and she/He is harrassing me!:sqeyes:
Hey..... how'd you know my name was really Toots?
Dick? Is that you?!:confused:

photo chick
05-20-2007, 05:22 PM
Wow.......so CRZYBtch is also Mr niceguy too? Interesting......

Havasu1986
05-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Back off newbie.. she's mine.:mad: Damm.. take the dogs for a walk and some horn dog moves in. :D

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 05:25 PM
DAMMMMM, this thread gets better and better....:D :D :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Back off newbie.. she's mine.:mad: Damm.. take the dogs for a walk and some horn dog moves in. :D
and the Dizzy :) Blonde says...
Hmmmmmmm......My Hero!:)

photo chick
05-20-2007, 05:28 PM
Typical ehh? Take the dogs for a walk and BAM!

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 05:31 PM
this is like one of those jumprope things isnt it? you gotta kinda wait ta jump in?:D :D :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 05:31 PM
Match.com called and said....due to an overwhelming response of the lady members....they are going to refund your money and they are recommending eHarmony.;) :D

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 05:32 PM
what are you tryin ta say???:D :D

photo chick
05-20-2007, 05:38 PM
what are you tryin ta say???:D :D
Ya just never know what'll happen when you take your dogs for a walk...:)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 05:39 PM
TRUE Statement!

soupersonic
05-20-2007, 05:40 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/724computerdatingagency.jpg

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 05:42 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/724computerdatingagency.jpg
LOL!!
LOVE IT!

Havasu1986
05-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Well at least my fur children didn't take a walk and leave me. .:eek: :D

photo chick
05-20-2007, 05:51 PM
:jawdrop: What are you trying to say?:)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 05:52 PM
I Never left!! He was all over me like....Stink on Pig....wait....that's not very flattering to me is it?! :( :) :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 05:54 PM
Oh Great!!! Now your leaving me to flirt with Photo Chick.....it was the "Stink on Pig " comment wasn't it?!:eek: :)

photo chick
05-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Oh Great!!! Now your leaving me to flirt with Photo Chick.....it was the "Stink on Pig " comment wasn't it?!:eek: :)
Nah...he's just tryin' to get you jealous girl.........don't fall for that he thought you'd left him for a "nice guy":D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Nah...he's just tryin' to get you jealous girl.........don't fall for that he thought you'd left him for a "nice guy":D
Thanks for that girl!:D
ok...now I have to go water all those lawns I mowed today! Let's see who does what while I'm gone?!:rolleyes:
:idea: Photo Chick.....Your in charge.....keep you eyes on 'em,,,they are sneaky...saying they are out walking the "fur children"....yeah ...like what's that all about, huh?! Is that what they call 'em? :)

Havasu1986
05-20-2007, 06:03 PM
:jawdrop: What are you trying to say?:)
Sorry...:mad: I had a flash back to a another:devil: ...Nevermind. :D

HavaSkank
05-20-2007, 06:13 PM
If your ad produces a 90 yr old millionaire with a serious heart condition and no surving heirs, let me know and I'll take this route too.

Havasu1986
05-20-2007, 06:14 PM
If your ad produces a 90 yr old millionaire with a serious heart condition and no surving heirs, let me know and I'll take this route too.
Did you not learn anything from Anna Nicole. :eek: :D

HavaSkank
05-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Anna is/was my hero

photo chick
05-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Sorry...:mad: I had a flash back to a another:devil: ...Nevermind. :D
Are you refering to my fur baby escaping the other day? I'll have you know I tracked him down, within 5 minutes, and he's been grounded since!:)

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 06:22 PM
yes i do! thats why i bring a pooper scooper and a plastic bag:jawdrop: :D :D

photo chick
05-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Thanks for that girl!:D
ok...now I have to go water all those lawns I mowed today! Let's see who does what while I'm gone?!:rolleyes:
:idea: Photo Chick.....Your in charge.....keep you eyes on 'em,,,they are sneaky...saying they are out walking the "fur children"....yeah ...like what's that all about, huh?! Is that what they call 'em? :)
You all hear that....? I'm in charge of the Singles Ad page :2purples: Can I change her add for her then.....:idea: :)

Havasu1986
05-20-2007, 06:23 PM
Are you refering to my fur baby escaping the other day? I'll have you know I tracked him down, within 5 minutes, and he's been grounded since!:)
No. I am refering to there mother.:mad: Or wife.:eek: samatics:confused:

photo chick
05-20-2007, 06:24 PM
yes i do! thats why i bring a pooper scooper and a plastic bag:jawdrop: :D :D
LOL!!! I don't.....the Democrat Mayor lives down the street from me, I just make a quick pass by his house.....;)

photo chick
05-20-2007, 06:25 PM
No. I am refering to there mother.:mad: Or wife.:eek: samatics:confused:
Oh gotcha......ekk!

Havasu1986
05-20-2007, 06:31 PM
Oh gotcha......ekk!
we are working on it. ;)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 06:45 PM
You all hear that....? I'm in charge of the Singles Ad page :2purples: Can I change her add for her then.....:idea: :)
Hey now.....what would you be changing it to say? Hmmmmmm?;)
Is it in need of some fine tuning? ......wait a minute....I'm still single......soooooo, yeah go ahead give me some pointers!

photo chick
05-20-2007, 06:48 PM
Hey now.....what would you be changing it to say? Hmmmmmm?;)
Is it in need of some fine tuning? ......wait a minute....I'm still single......soooooo, yeah go ahead give me some pointers!
No I'm a bit of a smartass I was just joken around.... Trust me, I'm the last one you'd want pointers from..... I don't think I've been on a date in 11 years......:D

Havasu1986
05-20-2007, 06:53 PM
No I'm a bit of a smartass I was just joken around.... Trust me, I'm the last one you'd want pointers from..... I don't think I've been on a date in 11 years......:D
If you don't know...It's been to long. :D

Tom Brown
05-20-2007, 06:54 PM
I don't think I've been on a date in 11 years......:D
Me either. :D :D :D
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif
:( :( :(

photo chick
05-20-2007, 06:57 PM
Me either. :D :D :D
http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif
:( :( :(
and here I thought you and Havaskank were dating;)

Tom Brown
05-20-2007, 06:58 PM
and here I thought you and Havaskank were dating;)
I asked her out but she refused. She said I wasn't sophisticated enough.

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 07:01 PM
I knew you were kidding....I would have mess with someone else's ad if I could, just for Sh*ts & Giggles !!
Hey single 1 - 5 -20 yrs.....no matter, we all have some pointers and good stories to bring to the table!
We could start a Thread....."My Date was so Bad...:eek: :rolleyes: :( :mad: :D ......
Hmmmmm....getting an idea here.:idea: ....that would be funny!!!

Jetboatguru
05-20-2007, 07:01 PM
Howdy my unsophisticated Canadian friend!

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 07:11 PM
Oh Sure!.....I get back on here and everyone gets quiet!:(
What Ever!:rolleyes:

Jetboatguru
05-20-2007, 07:13 PM
I think you should have no problem getting a date in here. :rolleyes: :D

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 07:18 PM
we're not all gone. wait scratch that, i meant to say, wur not allgon:D :D

HavaSkank
05-20-2007, 07:19 PM
I likes my menz all classy and shit

photo chick
05-20-2007, 07:20 PM
I had to put my fury children to bed...........;) I'm back now!

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 07:20 PM
:rolleyes: :D :D :D I likes my menz all classy and shit

photo chick
05-20-2007, 07:21 PM
I likes my menz all classy and shit
But Tom ooooozes............................shit and class too! :D

Jetboatguru
05-20-2007, 07:23 PM
Lori, Tom is dripping with oooze?:confused:

sleekcraft80
05-20-2007, 07:25 PM
I'm about 5'10, 225 lbs. I have been single since 1993. I almost don't remember what a date is because it has been that long. I like Coronas, Whiskey Sours, Rum etc..... I love the river sooooo much I want to live there. I currently own 3 boats and 2 trucks. I am 52 years old. Does this qualify.

460 jus getn it
05-20-2007, 07:26 PM
What do we have here?????????????????????????????????????????????

photo chick
05-20-2007, 07:27 PM
I'm about 5'10, 225 lbs. I have been single since 1993. I almost don't remember what a date is because it has been that long. I like Coronas, Whiskey Sours, Rum etc..... I love the river sooooo much I want to live there. I currently own 3 boats and 2 trucks. I am 52 years old. Does this qualify.
Pictures would really help Ms rvr d8......:D I'll be reviewing all pics submitted for her!
Since Tom is oooozing this week we'd prefer no pics from him:D

Jetboatguru
05-20-2007, 07:28 PM
Actually, this qualifies you more towards Photo Chick. She loves Coronas, the river and is right around that age =/- few years.

photo chick
05-20-2007, 07:29 PM
We're finding a match for Ms Rvr d8..............it can be done! Care to submit your app Fositty?

460 jus getn it
Actually, this qualifies you more towards Photo Chick. She loves Coronas, the river and is right around that age =/- few years.
:D :D :D

Jetboatguru
Crap! Here come the colored folk!:mad: :mad: :D :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 07:30 PM
For some......Having a pulse qualifies!!
For others ...... that is considered an Option!:D
Soooo yeah.....you qualify here!:D

photo chick
05-20-2007, 07:31 PM
Correction.............I like Michelob Ultra...hate Corona and hellooooow... I haven't left the 30's yet!

460 jus getn it
We're finding a match for Ms Rvr d8..............it can be done! Care to submit your app Fositty?Dunno, she dig brothas????????????????????????????????????:D :D :D :D :D

rvr_d8
Pictures would really help Ms rvr d8......:D I'll be reviewing all pics submitted for her!
Since Tom is oooozing this week we'd prefer no pics from him:D
LMAO!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :) weeeee :)

Jetboatguru
05-20-2007, 07:32 PM
Correction.............I like Michelob Ultra...hate Corona and hellooooow... I haven't left the 30's yet!
You left the 30's when you were 12!

sleekcraft80
05-20-2007, 07:32 PM
For some......Having a pulse qualifies!!
For others ...... that is considered an Option!:D
Soooo yeah.....you qualify here!:D
I do have a pulse! And I have six pack abs, I just don't know where they are. But I know they are in there somewhere.:D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 07:34 PM
OMG!!!! LMAO!!!!

460 jus getn it
05-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Where the white women at:D :D :D

Jetboatguru
05-20-2007, 07:36 PM
Sup Fositty!
I think they are hangin with your boy 396

460 jus getn it
05-20-2007, 07:37 PM
Sup Fositty!
I think they are hangin with your boy 396
Probally, cant figure it out but for some reason they dig the mr t look. Weird

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 07:39 PM
N*gga Sh*t....don't chu be lookin at no White skinny Azz Biatchs!!

HavaSkank
05-20-2007, 07:39 PM
I Pitty The Foo

photo chick
05-20-2007, 07:40 PM
Dunno, she dig brothas????????????????????????????????????:D :D :D :D :D
who doesn't?;)
I left the 30's when I was 12? :jawdrop:

460 jus getn it
Awww hell, she knows ebonics. I think im in love.

Jetboatguru
OH NO SHE DIDNT!!!:devil:

sleekcraft80
Here is a pic.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/sleekcraft80/Jeff008.jpg

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 07:41 PM
Great, I turn my back for five minutes and everyone's hitting on my new internet porn chick, ooops , I mean "date" :eek:

460 jus getn it
who doesn't?;)
I left the 30's when I was 12? :jawdrop::D :D :D

rvr_d8
Probally, cant figure it out but for some reason they dig the mr t look. Weird
It's your Grill baby....That's what they like and your well......you know :eek:

460 jus getn it
05-20-2007, 07:42 PM
OH NO SHE DIDNT!!!:devil:
She did, i better go get a 40 and a black and mild for this one.

460 jus getn it
05-20-2007, 07:42 PM
It's your Grill baby....That's what they like and your well......you know :eek:
And yes, this one does return the favor.

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 07:43 PM
Great, I turn my back for five minutes and everyone's hitting on my new internet porn chick, ooops , I mean "date" :eek:
Satan....Your back....how was the soup kitchen??
You didn't do any Bum tipping did you??

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 07:44 PM
white women fo dating services:D :D :D

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 07:46 PM
And yes, this one does return the favor.
awwwhahahaha, tell her you like the water too, that autta clinch the deal:D :D

photo chick
05-20-2007, 07:47 PM
Here is a pic.
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/sleekcraft80/Jeff008.jpg
Ok Ms Rvr D8 I have reviewed this pic for you and I think it's a go , you two may proceed!!:D

Havasu1986
Satan....Your back....how the soup kitchen??
:mad: I go walk the dog's again and I'm back to 3rd in line again.:eek: :)

rvr_d8
white women fo dating services:D :D :D
I'm not actually white!!!!
I have the same disease as Michael Jackson!!! :eek:
That's right!!......I like young boys!!!:) :D :)

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 07:48 PM
Ok Ms Rvr D8 I have reviewed this pic for you and I think it's a go , you two may proceed!!:D
photochicks dating service, hmmmmm that just might work:D :D :D

photo chick
05-20-2007, 07:48 PM
awwwhahahaha, tell her you like the water too, that autta clinch the deal:D :D
Just don't tell her your boat sinks....that one scared me away!

photo chick
05-20-2007, 07:49 PM
photochicks dating service, hmmmmm that just might work:D :D :D
Yeah....just what I need another tax write-off....I mean business!!:rolleyes:

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 07:50 PM
Just don't tell her your boat sinks....that one scared me away!
fo's boat dont leak or sink, ANYMORE:jawdrop: :D :D

Troy McClure
Satan....Your back....how was the soup kitchen??
I told you, I prefer "Anti-Christ", one more mess up and I'm......not sure....I've got to think about this...BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LIKE IT! (or maybe you will, I don't know you that well.....yet):devil:
On a different note, the soup kitchen was great, didn't know they served Cadillac Margaritas there. Whoo Hooo!:D :D

76ANTHONY
write-off, i didnt know you could do that, hmmmmmm:idea: :D :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 07:51 PM
Please refer to quote #150

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 07:52 PM
OMG!!!...I thought that we had a lot in common, but now I know!!!!

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 07:53 PM
I told you, I prefer "Anti-Christ", one more mess up and I'm......not sure....I've got to think about this...BUT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LIKE IT! (or maybe you will, I don't know you that well.....yet):devil:
On a different note, the soup kitchen was great, didn't know they served Cadillac Margaritas there. Whoo Hooo!:D :D
Sorry AC!! Don't go gettin all Satanic on my azz!!

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 07:54 PM
me either, im italian:D :D :D and i dont like boys:eek:

photo chick
write-off, i didnt know you could do that, hmmmmmm:idea: :D :D
Only if you loose money :D

76ANTHONY
Only if you loose money :D
ummmm that doesnt sound good, but then again the first year you never make money:idea: :D

photo chick
Uh Oh he likes little boys.....better pass on this one:)

HavaSkank
05-20-2007, 07:55 PM
When Michael Jackson likes'em young.....he's a pedofile
When men like'em young.......they're a dirty old man
When women like'em young....they're cougars
Grrrrrrr baby grrrrrrrrr.

photo chick
05-20-2007, 07:56 PM
ummmm that doesnt sound good, but then again the first year you never make money:idea: :D
It's good and bad.....I need the write offs..i.e. my photography bus.

rvr_d8
MmmHmmmmm.......and then on that MJ note.......How do feel about monkeys??:eek:

Troy McClure
Uh Oh he likes little boys.....better pass on this one:)
I was referring to the not being white part......FYI;)

sleekcraft80
05-20-2007, 07:57 PM
Well by the looks of things I guess I am 20 years too late:eek:

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 07:58 PM
It's good and bad.....I need the write offs..i.e. my photography bus.
hell im thinkin i may have to change my name to fotodude and start a porn site that deals with semi-white cougars, wooohooo im gonna be richhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

photo chick
I was referring to the not being white part......FYI;)
I figured but it was funnier to go with the little boy thing...

HavaSkank
Troy McClure....God bless a die hard Simpsons fan. I see your name and I picture you to look like Phil Hartman. How far off am I?

76ANTHONY
well if we never meet im 21:D :D :D

rvr_d8
MILF I understand......but where did Cougar come from? Who made that one up?

photo chick
05-20-2007, 08:00 PM
hell im thinkin i may have to change my name to fotodude and start a porn site that deals with semi-white cougars, wooohooo im gonna be richhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D
No you have an idea there!:)

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 08:02 PM
MmmHmmmmm.......and then on that MJ note.......How do feel about monkeys??:eek:
I guess they're fun, unless they're throwin' poop at you. I prefer unicorns....(Note to self: Don't talk about unicorns or else you'll come across faggy)...I mean Rhino's...Yea, that's it....Rhino's :)

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 08:02 PM
No you have an idea there!:)
if i could just finagle some midget porn and donkeys in there id be rich just off ***boat members:D :D :D

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 08:03 PM
I guess they're fun, unless they're throwin' poop at you. I prefer unicorns....(Note to self: Don't talk about unicorns or else you'll come across faggy)...I mean Rhino's...Yea, that's it....Rhino's :)
:D :D :D :D another rhino thread huh?

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Troy McClure....God bless a die hard Simpsons fan. I see your name and I picture you to look like Phil Hartman. How far off am I?
Not even close, but Phil Hartman was a GREAT comedian, too bad he left us early. :(

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 08:05 PM
I figured but it was funnier to go with the little boy thing...
It was!!

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 08:08 PM
It was!!
HEY, quit making fun of me...that's not nice,,:(
OK, it is funny though...:D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 08:08 PM
Rhino's?? Oh Behave!!

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 08:09 PM
HEY, quit making fun of me...that's not nice,,:(
OK, it is funny though...:D
Careful....your horns are showing!!

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Better star ME!!
and my AC man

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 08:12 PM
Careful....your horns are showing!!
Dammm...no matter how hard I try to tuck them they still show???:confused: :D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 08:14 PM
See my avatar quote......now don't ever mention Unicorns again!!

photo chick
05-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Speaking of avatars....Mr McClure do you know you spelled remember wrong?

460 jus getn it
05-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Awwwww shit, the italian guy is here

photo chick
05-20-2007, 08:17 PM
Well by the looks of things I guess I am 20 years too late:eek:
Yeah she failed to mention she liked little boys in the interview, check back maybe another applicant will surface...hey were'd Havskank go?

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 08:18 PM
HAAAA, that almost made me spit my beer out (Colt 45 baby!!!), You're right, my bad......

460 jus getn it
05-20-2007, 08:18 PM
fo's boat dont leak or sink, ANYMORE:jawdrop: :D :D
:D :D :D :D

photo chick
05-20-2007, 08:19 PM
Awwwww shit, the italian guy is here
We welcome all peeps!

Troy McClure
Speaking of avatars....Mr McClure do you know you spelled remember wrong?
HAAAA, no I never noticed, thanks for the smack on the head...DOHH:)

sleekcraft80
Yeah she failed to mention she liked little boys in the interview, check back maybe another applicant will surface...hey were'd Havskank go?
Isn't that like false advertising.

460 jus getn it
05-20-2007, 08:20 PM
We welcome all peeps!
No discrimination huh............................................... ......................

460 jus getn it
05-20-2007, 08:25 PM
Night ladies.
And you too 76

photo chick
05-20-2007, 08:26 PM
HAAAA, no I never noticed, thanks for the smack on the head...DOHH:)
Sure....just the other day someone told me I'd spelled entertainment wrong in my avatar...

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 08:28 PM
HAAAA, that almost made me spit my beer out (Colt 45 baby!!!), You're right, my bad......
where in OC are you?

sleekcraft80
05-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Sure....just the other day someone told me I'd spelled entertainment wrong in my avatar...
So, is the spelling police lurking in the threads?:eek: :D

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 08:30 PM
where in OC are you?
Costa Mesa, why? You Stalking me? If so, I'll pm you my address. :D

Troy McClure
05-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Maybe "Intertainment" means something though...I noticed you changed it already, I tried changing mine and f'd something up....:confused:

sleekcraft80
05-20-2007, 08:48 PM
Maybe "Intertainment" means something though...I noticed you changed it already, I tried changing mine and f'd something up....:confused:
Don't check the reset box

sleekcraft80
05-20-2007, 09:08 PM
Well it is time to say goodnight rvr_d8:sleeping:
It has been a pleasure

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Well it is time to say goodnight rvr_d8:sleeping:
It has been a pleasure
Good Night....sleep tight
I have to get ready for my class field trip to the Zoo tomorrow.:D
I'm gonna show them what a Cougar really looks like.;)

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 09:38 PM
Thanks Everyone for playing along! I had a Blast!!!:D
9 pages of all day laughing!! What a great Sunday, almost made me forget that I missed out on the River this weekend!! Almost!!!:D

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 09:49 PM
well if we never meet im 21:D :D :D
Just saw this....LOL!

acatitude
05-20-2007, 09:55 PM
wanted single female with boat send pic of boat please

rvr_d8
05-20-2007, 10:18 PM
OMG!! That is soooooo Funny! I like that line!!:D
Where were you a couple of hours ago?! Everyone went to bed!!:sleeping:
Now I have to go too.........
Thats ok.....we can fire this one up again tomorrow! Shoulda been here it was a Good time! :) See ...my head is still spinning!:)

76ANTHONY
05-20-2007, 10:24 PM
Just saw this....LOL!
thought you'd like that:D

Riverguy92345
05-21-2007, 05:33 AM
Hey River Deb. Looks like you found a different place to play. Going to be in Parker all week, come out and meet the guys.

sleekcraft80
05-21-2007, 05:35 AM
I have a shirt with that written on it:D

rvr_d8
05-21-2007, 04:08 PM
Hey River Deb. Looks like you found a different place to play. Going to be in Parker all week, come out and meet the guys.
Are you thinking rvr_d8 is riverDeb? nope....that's me and I'm not her. Sorry:(

dumbandyoung
05-21-2007, 04:10 PM
Im a SBM (single brown male)..haha just kidding.
Hey you guys still gonna be up in Willow this weekend? ill be up thurs night

photo chick
05-21-2007, 04:12 PM
Hey there you go Ms rvr d8.......D&Y is obviously young and I've heard he likes MILF's........:D

rvr_d8
05-21-2007, 04:37 PM
Im a SBM (single brown male)..haha just kidding.
Hey you guys still gonna be up in Willow this weekend? ill be up thurs night
I'm a SWF looking to be a STF (Single Tanned Female)after Memorial!!:)
Yep...I'll be there Friday Early afternoon!! I might go to Havasu for the afternoon then head back to WV at night. I'll give ya call.....See Ya there :D

dumbandyoung
05-21-2007, 04:40 PM
Hey there you go Ms rvr d8.......D&Y is obviously young and I've heard he likes MILF's........:D
YES I DO! :D :D
Swooped my first one up at Senior Frogs in Mexico. :jawdrop: ;)
You know what they say...."What happens in Mexico, Stays in.....I mean, Shows up on ***boat"
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6771/copyofimg0004vv9.jpg

rvr_d8
05-21-2007, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=photo chick;2574922]Hey there you go Ms rvr d8.......D&Y is obviously young and I've heard he likes MILF's........:D[/QUOT
He actually likes GILFs:idea: :eek: ;) :D
Well.....That's what it said on the bathroom wall....at Senior Frogs

photo chick
05-21-2007, 04:46 PM
Hey Ms rvr D8....look at Jbb's avatar signature....I think that's your Mr Nice guy :jawdrop:

dumbandyoung
05-21-2007, 04:48 PM
[QUOTE=photo chick;2574922]Hey there you go Ms rvr d8.......D&Y is obviously young and I've heard he likes MILF's........:D[/QUOT
He actually likes GILFs:idea: :eek: ;) :D
Well.....That's what it said on the bathroom wall....at Senior Frogs
the boflex gilf is what i like..
http://www.physicalmind.com/images/bowflex-brochure.jpg

Riverguy92345
05-21-2007, 04:50 PM
nope same Deb.see you on Match and Yahoo.. I see you found hot boat

photo chick
05-21-2007, 04:53 PM
[QUOTE=rvr_d8;2575004]
the boflex gilf is what i like..
http://www.physicalmind.com/images/bowflex-brochure.jpg
News flash.....she is not 50.....sorry...impossible! :D

rvr_d8
05-21-2007, 05:00 PM
nope same Deb.see you on Match and Yahoo.. I see you found hot boat
Who are you? I'm not Deb and don't go to Parker.

photo chick
05-21-2007, 05:02 PM
that's funny when you both started posting I thought you were a couple until this thread started....:D

rvr_d8
05-21-2007, 05:09 PM
that's funny when you both started posting I thought you were a couple until this thread started....:D
Couple? Who?:confused:
I'm confused:)

76ANTHONY
05-21-2007, 05:32 PM
here we go again:) :D

photo chick
05-21-2007, 05:35 PM
here we go again:) :D
and here you and I are.....two married people....wanting to watch the fun!:D

76ANTHONY
05-21-2007, 05:36 PM
and here you and I are.....two married people....wanting to watch the fun!:D
yep, but im not married. not legally anyway, but my babies a keeper thats fo sho.....:D :D :D

photo chick
05-21-2007, 05:39 PM
yep, but im not married. not legally anyway, but my babies a keeper thats fo sho.....:D :D :D
Sorry...thought you were...so if she's a keeper...marry here already!:jawdrop:

sleekcraft80
05-21-2007, 05:40 PM
Good evening ya'll

photo chick
05-21-2007, 05:41 PM
Howdy.....we've seem to have lost the single chick somewhere!

sleekcraft80
05-21-2007, 05:43 PM
It appears she is logged out or she has pc problems like I do at times

76ANTHONY
05-21-2007, 05:54 PM
Sorry...thought you were...so if she's a keeper...marry here already!:jawdrop:
hey, why screw up a good thing??:D been there twice, dont really wanna go through that again....:eek: :D

sleekcraft80
05-21-2007, 05:54 PM
rvr_d888888888 where are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

photo chick
05-21-2007, 05:58 PM
hey, why screw up a good thing??:D been there twice, dont really wanna go through that again....:eek: :D
I soooo understand!

76ANTHONY
05-21-2007, 06:01 PM
I soooo understand!
ahhhh shes a good kid, i dont think marriage is on the books for a while. :D
now if she made maybe 500,000 a year???????:jawdrop: :D :D j/k of course

sleekcraft80
05-21-2007, 06:01 PM
I married once. I waited until i was 33 divorced at 39. Never been married since. Now that I am in my 50s I am looking for someone to share the next 30 to 40 years with. If I last that long

Troy McClure
05-21-2007, 06:11 PM
She's hanging around somewhere, she was on the main page..

rvr_d8
05-21-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm over heeeerrrreeee...........Psssssstttttt...........He re.......under this huge pile of work, trying to get ready for my escape to the River Friday, with all the other Die Hards.

rvr_d8
05-21-2007, 06:17 PM
Hi AC I'm hooommmeeeee
I was out gathering souls for you to buy!!:devil: :)

rvr_d8
05-21-2007, 06:20 PM
Hey Everyone.....
We're running a special
2 souls for Double the price......Guaranteed to have a HELL of Good time!!!
See Ac....I'm working it Daddy!!:devil: :) :D

sleekcraft80
05-21-2007, 06:23 PM
I'm over heeeerrrreeee...........Psssssstttttt...........He re.......under this huge pile of work, trying to get ready for my escape to the River Friday, with all the other Die Hards.
Ahhh there you are! I wish I could go this weekend. My trip last week didn't have any fun to go with it. Now I just need a little fun.;)

rvr_d8
05-21-2007, 06:26 PM
Ahhh there you are! I wish I could go this weekend. My trip last week didn't have any fun to go with it. Now I just need a little fun.;)
It's been 2 weeks for me and the last trip we had.......was windy and blown out!

Troy McClure
05-21-2007, 06:27 PM
Hi AC I'm hooommmeeeee
I was out gathering souls for you to buy!!:devil: :)
Ha ha, you're funny...have any female virgin souls? Those bring a premium you know...:devil:
I'm trying to finish up some work so I got to jump in and out of here, so forgive if I don't respond quickly.:(

Troy McClure
05-21-2007, 06:29 PM
It's been 2 weeks for me and the last trip we had.......was windy and blown out!
I think I was there that weekend too. SUCKED, decided not to put the boat in at all and went to some dive bar in Desert Hills... some guy with a face tattoo in there.....good times:D

sleekcraft80
05-21-2007, 06:31 PM
Anytime at the river or lake is good. Rain, windy it doesn't matter as long as I am in my favorite place. Someday it will be my home. I got my fastest boat ride when it was windy and white caps on havasu. 90mph

76ANTHONY
05-21-2007, 06:32 PM
you know you can get banned for that kind of language???:devil: :D :D :eek:

rvr_d8
05-21-2007, 06:37 PM
Ha ha, you're funny...have any female virgin souls? Those bring a premium you know...:devil:
I'm trying to finish up some work so I got to jump in and out of here, so forgive if I don't respond quickly.:(
Oh Sure!!! In and Out for a quickie!!!:rolleyes: You Devils are all the same!! In & Out.....In & Out.....probably out with the gang....smokin & braggin........What do you call yourselves again......The Horny Devils? or some B*llsh*t like that:devil:
You stop playing around!! Get back to work......We have lives to ruin!:devil:

sleekcraft80
05-21-2007, 06:43 PM
Anytime at the river or lake is good. as long as I am in my favorite place. Someday it will be my home.
Iam in it for the long haul not the in & out ;)

rvr_d8
05-21-2007, 06:53 PM
Iam in it for the long haul not the in & out ;)
Long Haul?!:eek: What are you trying to say??

Troy McClure
05-21-2007, 06:53 PM
It's been 2 weeks for me
Wait, I missed this the first read through....you want to elaborate? :devil: :D

Troy McClure
05-21-2007, 06:55 PM
Oh Sure!!! In and Out for a quickie!!!:rolleyes: .What do you call yourselves again......The Horny Devils? or some B*llsh*t like that:devil:
You stop playing around!! Get back to work......We have lives to ruin!:devil:
No, we call ourselves the Anti-Christs...I thought we went through this?

sleekcraft80
05-21-2007, 06:56 PM
I married once. I waited until i was 33 divorced at 39. Never been married since. Now that I am in my 50s I am looking for someone to share the next 30 to 40 years with. If I last that long
This is the long haul

rvr_d8
05-21-2007, 06:59 PM
you know you can get banned for that kind of language???:devil: :D :D :eek:
I'm Sorry!! I will try to stick to the rules and watch my G*D:eek: postings!!
Still Getting Dizzy :) :) don't know why!:idea: