PDA

View Full Version : Mouzer got whats comeing to him.

mouzer
05-20-2007, 01:25 PM
Well ya guy ol mouz finally got it bad. you all new it was gonna happen sometime.some of ya could'nt wait for this to happen to me. im not tossing any blame here (just on my self)i bought the Hallet baron sprint back and the hydro.i had planned on taken that bitchen motor out of the hallet and puting it in the hydro.and selling the hallet less motor.well you all know the money here is in that motor.well checked the dip stick just for the heck and it looks like a Jack in the box milk shake.pulled the oil filter same thing,pulled the valve covers and found clean oil.:confused: deleted the rest that was enough.

wsuwrhr
05-20-2007, 01:44 PM
Not that big of a deal if it is only the head gaskets mouser with a z.
Tear it down and fix it.
Brian
Well ya guy ol mouz finally got it bad. you all new it was gonna happen sometime.some of ya could'nt wait for this to happen to me. im not tossing any blame here (just on my self)i bought the Hallet baron sprint back and the hydro.i had planned on taken that bitchen motor out of the hallet and puting it in the hydro.and selling the hallet less motor.well you all know the money here is in that motor.well checked the dip stick just for the heck and it looks like a Jack in the box milk shake.pulled the oil filter same thing,pulled the valve covers and found clean oil.:confused: I hope i learned a lesson here and hope this cured my boating addiction.this will be a $2000 loss for me in one week.that i truly could not afford.:mad: i blame only myself.:mad: :mad: OH YA im ready for the remarks....

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-20-2007, 01:56 PM
Big proppa just ran that thing at big river. Was is broke then?

mouzer
05-20-2007, 02:07 PM
No, but he said he blew a freeze plug and water was shootin out the side of the block

V-DRIVE VIDEO
05-20-2007, 02:10 PM
No, but he said he blew a freeze plug and water was shootin out the side of the block
That could cause it to overheat. Was the oil milked before or after you took delivery?

Kurtis500
05-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Overheated, kicked out the freeze plug and blew the head gasket. It's my guess, my motor did that exact thing years ago.

cyclone
05-20-2007, 03:13 PM
the freeze plugs kicked out because they were those semi-permanent type. i was on the the ramp when Proppa ran the boat and when I helped him put it on the trailer it was not overheating.
now that doesn't mean that whoever he bought the thing from didn't overheat it and then install those crappy rubber freeze plugs but it definately didn't overheat when he ran it at big river.

Big Proppa
05-20-2007, 05:42 PM
Thanks cyclone -
I paid a grip for that circle boat - then put more money into it while at the river. Cyclone stood on shore while I ran it for what 4 minutes tops and she idled in fine. The story the guy told mouzer was that he loosened the freeze plugs for the winter, well I could never get it to reingage so it didn't blow. the original guy that sold the boat to mouzer is a prick, he had to have lied about the motor it never ran right until i spent money on it, he said he took it out like this all the time, bullshit, the fuel pressure gauge was trash and the carbs were getting very little and the gauge was for the injection along with the fuel pump which pumps much more fuel then these carbs would ever be able to use, he is full of shit to say it was turn key 100 mph boat. He blew the motor, pulled off his injection slapped a tunnel ram and some 600 carbs, changed the oil and sold it. In fact the steering was ****ed up as well so there is no way he ran it like he said. If you want a high performance motor have it built or buy one from someone you know. If you read the build sheet on the 510 i would bet a grand not half of that shit is in there and I can almost gaurantee the compression ratio he stated is bullshit also
whatever, shit happens, I guess Mouzer and i both got ****ed real good on the hallett. I've learned my leson as well.
I wouldn't say that you got what was coming to you mouzer as you have never burned anybody on a boat deal - we got took - thats the bottom line
sorry for the long post.

Fiat48
05-20-2007, 06:04 PM
Well ya guy ol mouz finally got it bad. you all new it was gonna happen sometime.some of ya could'nt wait for this to happen to me. im not tossing any blame here (just on my self)i bought the Hallet baron sprint back and the hydro.i had planned on taken that bitchen motor out of the hallet and puting it in the hydro.and selling the hallet less motor.well you all know the money here is in that motor.well checked the dip stick just for the heck and it looks like a Jack in the box milk shake.pulled the oil filter same thing,pulled the valve covers and found clean oil.:confused: I hope i learned a lesson here and hope this cured my boating addiction.this will be a $2000 loss for me in one week.that i truly could not afford.:mad: i blame only myself.:mad: :mad: OH YA im ready for the remarks....
Look further before crying wolf. It may not be as bad as you think.

v-drive
05-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Thanks cyclone -
I paid a grip for that circle boat - then put more money into it while at the river. Cyclone stood on shore while I ran it for what 4 minutes tops and she idled in fine. The story the guy told mouzer was that he loosened the freeze plugs for the winter, well I could never get it to reingage so it didn't blow. the original guy that sold the boat to mouzer is a prick, he had to have lied about the motor it never ran right until i spent money on it, he said he took it out like this all the time, bullshit, the fuel pressure gauge was trash and the carbs were getting very little and the gauge was for the injection along with the fuel pump which pumps much more fuel then these carbs would ever be able to use, he is full of shit to say it was turn key 100 mph boat. He blew the motor, pulled off his injection slapped a tunnel ram and some 600 carbs, changed the oil and sold it. In fact the steering was ****ed up as well so there is no way he ran it like he said. If you want a high performance motor have it built or buy one from someone you know. If you read the build sheet on the 510 i would bet a grand not half of that shit is in there and I can almost gaurantee the compression ratio he stated is bullshit also
whatever, shit happens, I guess Mouzer and i both got ****ed real good on the hallett. I've learned my leson as well.
I wouldn't say that you got what was coming to you mouzer as you have never burned anybody on a boat deal - we got took - thats the bottom line
sorry for the long post.
You two are top notch bp. Mouzer takes alot of guf and doesn't complain about and like you said he has never cheated anyone. I just wish he would find a boat to keep ...:D v-drive

mouzer
05-20-2007, 08:15 PM
Yes i did check the oil when i got it and it was clean..and of course it never saw water with me ...BigProppa is a stand up guy and would not of even of screwed me over, he even after he heard what happend kicked me back a Grand$$..Thanks Bill...:( it had to happen to us.:( Boat is gone now it has a new owner.

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 08:19 PM
mouzer, you are too hard on yourself! :)
Just relax and soak up the opinions. I would pull the heads and start there.

mouzer
05-20-2007, 08:20 PM
and....what i meant by i had it comeing to me was..i pushed my luck to far and i was bound to get really screwed someday.and the sad part was it effected a friend that got reamed too!:(

mouzer
05-20-2007, 08:22 PM
mouzer, you are too hard on yourself! :)
Just relax and soak up the opinions. I would pull the heads and start there.
Boats gone......new owner is going to go pull the motor and go through it!

Fiat48
05-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Problem solved in less than 7 hours and without tools. :D
Back to the hunt.

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 08:32 PM
Problem solved in less than 7 hours and without tools. :D
Back to the hunt.
You are the new owner?

Fiat48
05-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Not hardly. But if mouz could find me a Cole Tr2....

lilrick
05-20-2007, 09:03 PM
You are the new owner?
:D

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 09:57 PM
You are kidding right? You might be joining the mouzer ranks at this pace! :D

PETEROC
05-21-2007, 05:45 AM
Buying and selling used boats, trucks, motorcycles, is like dating hookers... It's fun, but sooner or later ya get burned!! :D

Schiada Time
05-21-2007, 07:02 AM
Oh no. Lilrick's got another project. Are you just pulling parts or are you gonna restore her?
Trav

CircleJerk
05-22-2007, 09:25 PM
Mouser, Mouser, Mouser, you have my sympathy for the boring life you surely must lead!
"Take the bad, with the good and hope the ugly isnt just around the corner....." jEerKizoid

rocket98
05-23-2007, 07:20 AM
Lilrick are going to race it. Those Barons sure carry alot of air.