PDA

View Full Version : I missed Grey's Anatomy.............

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 02:53 PM
on Super Bowl and then the replay last night :cry: :cry: Anyone know where I can see it again or if it will be played over????

pixilatedpussy
02-10-2006, 02:53 PM
on Super Bowl and then the replay last night :cry: :cry: Anyone know where I can see it again or if it will be played over????
Holy crap girl! Thats why I stopped playing on HB last night! It was awesome!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 02:54 PM
You could of reminded me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

pixilatedpussy
02-10-2006, 02:59 PM
You could of reminded me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry................They left it To be continued on Sunday. I will tell you about it at Pizza tonight!

HammerDown
02-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Especially the beginning...I want to be George :p

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 05:44 PM
M here....................That's not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry:

FMluvswater
02-10-2006, 05:44 PM
I didn't miss it. I tape it! :D I keep re-using the tape though so by now I've taped over it. Lotta help I am, eh? LOL! I didn't realise other HB'ers liked that show too. :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 05:55 PM
I didn't miss it. I tape it! :D I keep re-using the tape though so by now I've taped over it. Lotta help I am, eh? LOL! I didn't realise other HB'ers liked that show too. :cool:
Maaaaaaaaaaan, that's no help!!!!!!!!! :cry: I'm so mad dangnabbit :mad:
I'll find it somewhere :rollside: :p

FMluvswater
02-10-2006, 06:07 PM
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, HammerDown? You're just like George - that'd happen only in your dreams too! :wink: :D The standard is 2 not 3! :p
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,
~F "no you really can't even fire me for that" M :smile:

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Whatchu talkin' 'bout, HammerDown? You're just like George - that'd happen only in your dreams too! :wink: :D The standard is 2 not 3! :p
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,
~F "no you really can't even fire me for that" M :smile:
What happen ..............what happen???????????????

FMluvswater
02-10-2006, 06:12 PM
What happen ..............what happen???????????????
Well ... picture Izzy, Christina and Meredith in the shower room, washing each other and coming "thisclose" to swapping spit ... George pictured it real well! :D You didn't miss a thing. :D

HOOTER SLED-
02-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Well ... picture Izzy, Christina and Meredith in the shower room, washing each other and coming "thisclose" to swapping spit ... George pictured it real well! :D You didn't miss a thing. :D
So what was the thing with all the blood on the commercial !!!!
Was there an accident or something????

FMluvswater
02-10-2006, 06:21 PM
So what was the thing with all the blood on the commercial !!!!
Was there an accident or something????
Well a man and his buddy were playing backyard war games with live ammo. The man got shot and nearly bled to death but a rookie paramedic (Christina Ricci) shoved her hand in his wound to staunch the flow. The screaming woman was the man's wife. She was just in shock. Anyway turns out the ammo didn't pass through the guy it's still in him ready to detonate at any moment. The rookie panicked when she found out after everyone had evacuated but she was stuck with him with her hand in him keeping everyone alive. Meredith tried to talk to her. Now the rookie has fled the scene and now somehow Meredith is the one with her hand in the guys wound keeping everyone alive until the bomb squad can figure out how to remove the ammo safely. Oh yeah and Izzy and Alex finally got it on - she basically jumped his bones and he said "OKAY!". :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
02-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Well a man and his buddy were playing backyard war games with live ammo. The man got shot and nearly bled to death but a rookie paramedic (Christina Ricci) shoved her hand in his wound to staunch the flow. The screaming woman was the man's wife. She was just in shock. Anyway turns out the ammo didn't pass through the guy it's still in him ready to detonate at any moment. The rookie panicked when she found out after everyone had evacuated but she was stuck with him with her hand in him keeping everyone alive. Meredith tried to talk to her. Now the rookie has fled the scene and now somehow Meredith is the one with her hand in the guys wound keeping everyone alive until the bomb squad can figure out how to remove the ammo safely. Oh yeah and Izzy and Alex finally got it on - she basically jumped his bones and he said "OKAY!". :D
Dang Izzy n Alex!!!!! :crossx: Knew that was commin !!!! I can't wait for Sunday!!!!!!
Poor Meredith, she's been getting the sh*t end of the stick.............wonder if this will make them all lovey dovey now????

FMluvswater
02-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Dang Izzy n Alex!!!!! :crossx: Knew that was commin !!!! I can't wait for Sunday!!!!!!
Poor Meredith, she's been getting the sh*t end of the stick.............wonder if this will make them all lovey dovey now????
If it's the season finale on Sunday then they'll be airing repeats during off-season. You have a shot still at seeing the episode - it's just you'll already know how it ends. :D
ETA: Yeah poor Meredith indeed Christina had to haul her ass outta bed that day cuz Meredith had a bad feeling and didn't wanna go to work. :2purples: She was right - for once! :D

FMluvswater
02-13-2006, 02:11 AM
So .... are all y'all caught up now? Did you watch the second part yet? :eek:

HammerDown
02-20-2006, 08:55 AM
Last nights episode...again that George is one luck mofo. Who woulda thunk :)

FMluvswater
02-20-2006, 09:11 AM
Last nights episode...again that George is one luck mofo. Who woulda thunk :)
I was floored! He caught her at the right time for sure but she's just gonna break his heart. Poor George.
~FM :smile:

Big Kahunaa
02-20-2006, 09:14 AM
My chic tvo's it we are looking at dvd recoders if we get one i can put it on disc