View Full Version : Get Well Futs!

Danhercules
05-20-2007, 07:38 PM
I just got a call, Tim, (nuckingfuts) is in the hopital. He had a mild heart attack.
I am told he is fine, but keep him in your thoughts.

cyclone
05-20-2007, 07:45 PM
NO WAY! that sucks. dan please keep us posted.
get well tim!:eek:

RCB19
05-20-2007, 07:49 PM
Woh! Not good! Hate to log on and see this kind of news. Tim and all involved hang in there. Keep us posted. We all have your back. Life gets scary at times hang in there brotha.

Cs19
05-20-2007, 08:00 PM
Damn! I was waiting to hear from futs today, hang in there Tim!! If there is anything we can do just hollar.

Psycho Squid
05-20-2007, 08:01 PM
Tim, Jennifer and I wish you a speedy recovery. If you need anything please give us a call........get well bro'
squid

Danhercules
05-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Its trippin me out. We were with him for a few hrs last night at a bar in Orange. I guess he had pains and thought it was stomach,took tums. Did not get better so he went it. Put a stint in. He might get out tomorrow. I am gonna try to go see him tomorrow.

v-drive
05-20-2007, 08:04 PM
Hang in there Tim...v-drive

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 08:07 PM
wow, what a shock! I consider Tim a real good friend, so this sucks to hear. He is a great guy and too young to have that happen to him.
Get well Futs, hope you are back at it in no time. Now I need to stop by and see you! :)

Dogballs
05-20-2007, 08:11 PM
Wow thats crazy, best wishes for a quick recovery!!

BigDoug
05-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Tim, get well soon buddy !!............................oh yea, you need to slow down and enjoy what's around you, this could've been easily a different situation..................count your blessing and heed the warning my friend :D

FuelInMyVeins82
05-20-2007, 08:20 PM
Bad News. Sorry to hear it. Hope for Speedy Recovery!!

FOURQ
05-20-2007, 08:25 PM
I was with my brother this morning when it was going down. I was teasing him saying he drank to much last night and other shit like that. he went in to lay down so I took off for my trek back to Arizona. I get a call in Barstow that his girl took him in to ER. I guess she called to check on him and he wasn't doing to good so she came and picked him up and took him in. when he got there he had about 40 pounds of oil pressure.they ran some tests and didn't like the results so they took him in for the dye and found the main artery 90% blocked and 2 others about 30%. they put a stint in the 90 and put him in recovery. he is doing better and says he feels much better. They will know more tomorrow if there was any damage from the attack. we will keep you all posted......
Shawn

OverKill
05-20-2007, 08:29 PM
Tim hang in there man!! You better get well soon because Im healing up fast for Labor Day. Tim if there is anything I can do just ask. Im praying for you brother. See you on the water.
James

dmontzsta
05-20-2007, 08:33 PM
I was with my brother this morning when it was going down. I was teasing him saying he drank to much last night and other shit like that. he went in to lay down so I took off for my trek back to Arizona. I get a call in Barstow that his girl took him in to ER. I guess she called to check on him and he wasn't doing to good so she came and picked him up and took him in. when he got there he had about 40 pounds of oil pressure.they ran some tests and didn't like the results so they took him in for the dye and found the main artery 90% blocked and 2 others about 30%. they put a stint in the 90 and put him in recovery. he is doing better and says he feels much better. They will know more tomorrow if there was any damage from the attack. we will keep you all posted......
Shawn
Thanks for the update Shawn...

TRG
05-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Hope you get better Timmy, you still owe me and the girlz a ride in the cruizer, hell, you got me hooked on the yeller can, who the hell else is going to drink that shitz with me?
I'll see ya tomorrow morning brother!
Todd

LuckyDaze
05-20-2007, 09:14 PM
damn man, hope he gets well soon!
~Brian

HBjet
05-20-2007, 10:03 PM
Wow, hang in there Tim... let us know if you guys need anything.
HBjet

mirrorimage
05-20-2007, 10:04 PM
get well man like todd said gold cans !!!!!! ill be there to help ...just call... you to shawn....

MudPumper
05-20-2007, 11:02 PM
Tim, hope you have a speedy recovery. It always freaks me out hearing stories about young guys having problems with the ol ticker.

LGCDEVIL
05-21-2007, 04:59 AM
Very sorry to here this. Get well soon, Tim.

4trax
05-21-2007, 05:04 AM
WOW:jawdrop: Sorry to hear about all this. Hope you have speedy recovery. How young is he by the way?

Danhercules
05-21-2007, 07:00 AM
WOW:jawdrop: Sorry to hear about all this. Hope you have speedy recovery. How young is he by the way?
Lets just say he is way too young.
4Q, thanks for the info.

XClutchboy725
05-21-2007, 07:01 AM
Wow! Sorry to hear Tim. Get well soon!!!

old rigger
05-21-2007, 07:04 AM
That's some scarey news. Hope you get back to 100% soon.

bp
05-21-2007, 07:06 AM
get well soon tim.. that southwind is calling...:)

Schiada Time
05-21-2007, 07:19 AM
wow. sorry to hear about this. Tim get well soon. Your in our prayers.

FOURQ
05-21-2007, 07:33 AM
Lets just say he is way too young.
4Q, thanks for the info.
ya no problem Dan I will update you all later today after I find more out... he is 37.. way to young for this shit to happen

sofa king smooth
05-21-2007, 07:42 AM
Get ell soon Tim. Were all pulling for you.

4trax
05-21-2007, 07:44 AM
ya no problem Dan I will update you all later today after I find more out... he is 37.. way to young for this shit to happen
WOW!:jawdrop: Reality check for me:jawdrop: I'm not as young as I feel:(

Cas
05-21-2007, 07:45 AM
Wow! Get well soon Tim!
These kinds of reality checks really make you think about how we just never know what is in store for us.

b's sanger
05-21-2007, 07:52 AM
God's speed on your recovery. Looks like you have a healthy support group. :D

cstraub
05-21-2007, 08:19 AM
Best of wishes Tim.

HalletDave
05-21-2007, 08:32 AM
Hang in there Tim.

victorfb
05-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Toni and I went to see Tim yesterday just a couple hours after surgery and he looked real good and in good spirits. scared? most likely, but Tim would never admit it.lol best wished to Tim and Lana and of course his worried parents. Tim is strong and thank god he had the sense to get to the hospital as quik as he did. get well soon Tim.

LakesOnly
05-21-2007, 10:20 AM
Hey Futts,
Don't be pulling this shit on us, man! ;) Too many people here care about you, and you and me are just getting acquainted. Please get back to 100% and we'll get some river trips in.
LO

smokinflatties
05-21-2007, 11:06 AM
sorry to here that tim, get well soon

Oldsquirt
05-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Tim, best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Craig

TRG
05-21-2007, 11:53 AM
*UPDATE*
Well i just left Tootie and Lana, he is in good spirits and is expected to be home tonight sometime, talk about "Honry", Tims definitly an old soul!
Ol boy does not like doctors and nurses poking and proding around! (I guess who would! lol) he showed me some prints of the x-ray (B4 and after), He's in good hands over there @ st. Josephs!
Get well Tim "Piss-n-vinegar" Damerit!
Todd

FOURQ
05-21-2007, 02:02 PM
well I just got an update....
looks like they are going to keep him one more night in ICU just to make sure he is good to go... The meltdown caused 20% damage to his oil pump but it will be fine since the doctors put a new bypass spring in. he has good oil flow and will be back to his old self soon with a few mods. hell he may even gain a few mph with the upgrade..
Shawn

fleetimus
05-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Damn Shawn,
Only you could give that description!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tim,
Take it easy!!! Summer is just beginning!!

bottom feeder
05-21-2007, 02:44 PM
Tim: Get well soon. As you may remeber I had one at 35 just had the second at 36. Take what your doctors have to say and do it. (I did not so much and he was right about seeing him agin). Having gone through this I can say if your are not scared you are being truthfull.

FOURQ
05-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Damn Shawn,
Only you could give that description!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tim,
Take it easy!!! Summer is just beginning!!
ya know I have to find some way to make it funny cause the truth of it is.. IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME the thought of loosing my brother is one I am not ready to deal with. we may have our times when we fight and get along but thats brothers. I love my brother very much he is a friend and also some one I look up to very much he helps me with all sorts of things. It was bad enough loosing my good friend Tommy in the beginning of the year and not have him to BS with and ask advise but to not have my bro would be even worse. so i found a way I think he will appreciate when he is back home reading all the get wells from you all...
get well soon BRO its time to line em up its summer :)
Shawn

moneysucker
05-21-2007, 05:28 PM
Tim, get well soon. We all missed you in Yuma. it would have been nice running 3 wide SWTDs. Probably the last year Tre and I will have ours. Amity and I both wish you well and a speedy recovery. Thoughts and prayers. Sounds like Light beer is in your future my friend.:D

78Southwind
05-21-2007, 05:56 PM
Lisa and I just got back from the river sorry to hear that this happened to you Tim. I am sure that it was Lana’s idea to go to the hospital. I can picture Lana kicking Tim’s ass to get him to go. Great work Lana. This gives us all a reality check. I hope you recover quickly so we can hang at the river this summer. How about a Tim’s back in action river trip in the next couple months?

Bense468
05-21-2007, 06:00 PM
Get well soon Tim. RUN IT...

MikeF
05-21-2007, 06:04 PM
Damn!:eek: ......Tim....Get well!
90% blocked is alot. Very happy that you went to the doc in time. That blood will be flowing now and you should feel better!
Glad it's mostly under control!:)

Miss Perfect
05-21-2007, 06:20 PM
Damn Tim, that is scary stuff. I hope you feel better soon.

derail
05-21-2007, 06:29 PM
Tim get well soon.
you have some rooster tails to shoot the mailman tried to deliver your place diverter and controller today it is sitting at the post office waiting for you when you are ready.

wolfie
05-21-2007, 06:53 PM
ya know I have to find some way to make it funny cause the truth of it is.. IT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME the thought of loosing my brother is one I am not ready to deal with. we may have our times when we fight and get along but thats brothers. I love my brother very much he is a friend and also some one I look up to very much he helps me with all sorts of things. It was bad enough loosing my good friend Tommy in the beginning of the year and not have him to BS with and ask advise but to not have my bro would be even worse. so i found a way I think he will appreciate when he is back home reading all the get wells from you all...
get well soon BRO its time to line em up its summer :)
Shawn
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
Shit Shawn!!!!! I just saw this and just about shit myself.
Which hospital is he at. Pm or call me. I know what it's like so only if you get a chance, but keep me up to date.
Give him Jill's and my best..
I can understand how scary it can be. How's mom and dad doing through this?

Brooski
05-21-2007, 07:20 PM
Wishing you a quick recovery Tim. Do what the doc says and dont let Herc drive your boat. That should keep the blood pressure down and things flowing smoothly....:D :D
Hey Wolf, if you werent such a stranger lately..............where ya been?

wolfie
05-21-2007, 07:57 PM
Wishing you a quick recovery Tim. Do what the doc says and dont let Herc drive your boat. That should keep the blood pressure down and things flowing smoothly....:D :D
Hey Wolf, if you werent such a stranger lately..............where ya been?
Shit!! Been busy. The wife had surgery a couple weeks ago and the mother-in-law has been in town. Trying to help the wife and stay away from Ol' Endora was a full time job in itself.

Lana
05-21-2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks everbody for the kind words. derail, thanks for the information on the shipment, I just let Tim know that it's waiting for him at the post office, we'll go and get it hopefully tomorrow when he gets out, he was concerned about it today. He had his dad go check the house for it. Again, thanks everyone for your thoughts, he should be up and running again real soon.
Lana

sleekcrafter
05-21-2007, 08:39 PM
Lana you talk care of that boy, he's over done it a few times;) Tim best wishes for a speedy recovery, your TOO YOUNG for this crap:) stay strong bro;)

mirrorimage
05-21-2007, 09:16 PM
hell ya im down for that ..... time to kickit into high gear and get this !@itbox done !!!

wolfie
05-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks everbody for the kind words. derail, thanks for the information on the shipment, I just let Tim know that it's waiting for him at the post office, we'll go and get it hopefully tomorrow when he gets out, he was concerned about it today. He had his dad go check the house for it. Again, thanks everyone for your thoughts, he should be up and running again real soon.
Lana
Lana,
You don't know me but I'm another F'in relative. Tell him Dave and Jill send their best and I'll call him when he's up to it.
Dave

Lana
05-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Lisa and I just got back from the river sorry to hear that this happened to you Tim. I am sure that it was Lana’s idea to go to the hospital. I can picture Lana kicking Tim’s ass to get him to go. Great work Lana. This gives us all a reality check. I hope you recover quickly so we can hang at the river this summer. How about a Tim’s back in action river trip in the next couple months?
It didn't take much, I left his house to go home after I gave him some Tums, because he initially thought it was heartburn, I thought to myself before I was going to take a shower I should see if they (Tums) had taken effect, I remembered him saying his left arm was hurting. When I called, I asked if he was feeling any better, he said 'no, I want to go to the hospital' I went back to his house and he was white as a ghost, cold as ice and dripping with sweat. He didn't want to move and walk to the car, he, with all he could walked to the car and then I was really scared because I could not get there soon enough. They took him right in and hooked him up to the monitors, then they (ER) told me to call his mom and dad, then I knew it was way more serious, apparently, 10 more minutes and he would have had a major attack and it would have been so much more serious and possibly fatal. So, again, thanks everybody for all your thoughts, I am sure when he gets out he will appreciate and respond to all of you.
Lana

dmontzsta
05-21-2007, 10:08 PM
It didn't take much, I left his house to go home after I gave him some Tums, because he initially thought it was heartburn, I thought to myself before I was going to take a shower I should see if they (Tums) had taken effect, I remembered him saying his left arm was hurting. When I called, I asked if he was feeling any better, he said 'no, I want to go to the hospital' I went back to his house and he was white as a ghost, cold as ice and dripping with sweat. He didn't want to move and walk to the car, he, with all he could walked to the car and then I was really scared because I could not get there soon enough. They took him right in and hooked him up to the monitors, then they (ER) told me to call his mom and dad, then I knew it was way more serious, apparently, 10 more minutes and he would have had a major attack and it would have been so much more serious and possibly fatal. So, again, thanks everybody for all your thoughts, I am sure when he gets out he will appreciate and respond to all of you.
Lana
Very scary, what a good woman he has though! :) Tell him the Grand Wizard says hi.

Lana
05-21-2007, 10:19 PM
Lana,
You don't know me but I'm another F'in relative. Tell him Dave and Jill send their best and I'll call him when he's up to it.
Dave
Will do, I know he's anxious to get out and get some sleep.
Lana

Lana
05-21-2007, 10:22 PM
Very scary, what a good woman he has though! :) Tell him the Grand Wizard says hi.
Thanks Don, I appreciate it, I am doing just what any woman would do when they love someone, even if their have been rough times.
Lana

rivertard
05-22-2007, 01:42 AM
Tim what a way to get out of work,So can work on your boat.(JUST KIDDING).Get well , Dont rush this,If you need anything let me know.mike,(rivertard).:D

78Southwind
05-22-2007, 07:04 AM
They took him right in and hooked him up to the monitors, then they (ER) told me to call his mom and dad, then I knew it was way more serious, apparently, 10 more minutes and he would have had a major attack and it would have been so much more serious and possibly fatal.
Lana
Reading that just sent shivers down my spine. That sure is scary. I’m sure glad Tim and you made the right decisions. We will come down and visit once Tim is settled at home and feeling better.

flat broke
05-22-2007, 07:16 AM
Sorry for catching this late in the game. Tim, I hope you get better, and good call for manning up and agreeing to go to the hospital. Too many times I've heard of and seen people put off a trip to a physician out of fear or pride, and the end result was dismal at best. I'm sure you'll be up and around in no time, but as a cop once told someone speeding on Rice Road, "the river will still be there". So while I'm sure you want to get the boat done etc. Make sure you take care of yourself before rushing back out to the river. LaPaz Memorial or whatever the heck they call it is not someplace I'd ever want to see anyone I know have to turn to for medical attention.
Props to Lana for getting you taken care of.
Chris

Cs19
05-22-2007, 07:36 AM
Good Job Lana, hopefully see you guys sooner than later.

NELSON#109
05-22-2007, 08:06 AM
glad your ok bro. i keep telling you those OG GOLD CANS are bad news. plus, we all new you were way over wieght LOL. shake it off and ill talk to you soon. NELSON.

Goad
05-22-2007, 08:10 AM
Get well tim!

Bitchslapped
05-22-2007, 09:01 AM
Tim, glad to hear your doing better. Thanks to Lana for taken good care of Tim. You've given me a wake up call. I must take better care of myself. It wouldn't sound right to refer to only one Southwind brother. Get better dammit. Pat

Nucking futs
05-23-2007, 08:04 AM
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers, It means alot. That was a wake up call for sure and scared the shiat out of me. But they say with a few changes i will be just fine. Im moving alittle slow right now, but in a couple weeks I should be back with the program.
Have fun at the river this weekend and have a cold one for me.
Tim

dmontzsta
05-23-2007, 08:06 AM
Thanks everyone for the thoughts and prayers, It means alot. That was a wake up call for sure and scared the shiat out of me. But they say with a few changes i will be just fine. Im moving alittle slow right now, but in a couple weeks I should be back with the program.
Tim
Good to know you are alright, you have been in our thoughts. My Pops said to tell you Hi and to Slow Down. :)

Cs19
05-23-2007, 08:12 AM
Glad to see ya back Tim. :D Come by when your feeling up to it.

smokinflatties
05-23-2007, 03:55 PM
good to see your doing better never know wene i might need some more of your left over parts lol take it e z

mirrorimage
05-23-2007, 04:10 PM
rock on bro ... good to see your back !!!!:D

wolfie
05-23-2007, 04:51 PM
Tim
Damn Tim, You're getting old like the rest of us!!!
Glad to hear you're doing well.
Dave