PDA

View Full Version : one of my trailer bunks almost drown...

Throttle
05-20-2007, 09:50 PM
mmmmm, so after gettin da boat on the lake and runnin down near springs and back, I have a little extra time to say hello to some peeps in da channel before I call it an early boating day... (sorry to be short with lots of ya, had a 3 year old's b day to be at...btw, who plans parties at 2pm on a saturday when we like to boating? j/k, not!) lol.
when I get up to the parking lot I see one of my trailer bunks are missing...:idea: not good!
I go to security hoping that maybe if it had fallen off they might have seen it and picked it up... nope...
but after some time and phone calls go by with help on its way... this guy comes up to me and says there is one floating near the bridge leading to the marina store... low and behold this was mine, the poor waterlogged thing had been suffering for like 4 hours with nobody to save it...
I have to say the guys at the marina get a bad rap sometimes (with me too, every now and then) but they went out of thier way to help me out in finding another one to get me by and on my way... and when they couldn't find anything they were nice enough to let me leave my boat at the dock for a bit while I fixed it... good thing not many peeps use the ramp around 2 in the afternoon...:D

havaduner
05-21-2007, 06:15 AM
Nice try to put a spin on that story Cam, but it sounds more like a case of neglect to me, and I think I may have to report you to the proper authorities!:D
Hope your weekend was a good one!

98 Vector 21
05-21-2007, 06:22 AM
Thats funny! I hope the little fella was ok....

Mrs.Racer277
05-21-2007, 06:30 AM
Sorry to hear about your troubles Cam.
Bummed I missed you again this weekend. :(

RitcheyRch
05-21-2007, 06:36 AM
Good news is you were able to get it fixed.

Throttle
05-21-2007, 06:49 AM
Nice try to put a spin on that story Cam, but it sounds more like a case of neglect to me, and I think I may have to report you to the proper authorities!:D
Hope your weekend was a good one!
just had new ones put on last month... not kool:mad:

Throttle
05-21-2007, 06:52 AM
Sorry to hear about your troubles Cam.
Bummed I missed you again this weekend. :(
had a really hectic weekend, all over the map... c ya soon hunny